Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:53 am

Thank you all for your input, I read everything. I’ll take some time to seriously think about it.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:29 pm

Saw Chocolate Girl again on Saturday. Only spent like 1 hour together.

Just talked and a bit of making out because of bad logistics. Everything felt pretty off tbh. She asked if I have a valentine lol. At some point I asked if shes looking for love because she mentioned it. „Actually I am, but I’m not really sure what I want, wether it be excitement love or something else“

I told her that I can’t give her love but if it is excitement that she wants, I can give her that ;) and went for the makeout. Made her give me a handjob, she called me daddy and stuff. Soon after she had to leave.

Regarding my honesty about wanting to have sex she said:

„Your honesty is liberating because now I know to not fall for you because I’m just going to get my heart broken“. Weird thing to say considering the fact that she knows I’m not looking for anything serious. Anyways that’s it, left me blue balled lol.

Also, she may as well have talked to a wall tbh (exaggerated). Didn’t really care that much about what she had to say. I guess it’s because I’m not that attracted to her. She did say that the last time we met was one of the best days she had since she moved to Germany, so that was cool to know.

I also took 5mg of Tadalafil (quarter of a pill) before we met and had quite a mean headache the day after. I guess my tolerance is not that high?

TAKE ACTION

Crimson

jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:46 pm

Crimson wrote:
I also took 5mg of Tadalafil (quarter of a pill) before we met and had quite a mean headache the day after. I guess my tolerance is not that high?
Make sure to drink a big glass of water with it and it should solve the headache symtpoms
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Crimson

Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:48 pm

jackBruh wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:46 pm
Crimson wrote:
Make sure to drink a big glass of water with it and it should solve the headache symtpoms
Thank you very much, will do.

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:12 pm

Crimson wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:30 pm
Considering joining the military.
Just a heads up: if the German military is anything like the American one, 90% of young people who join blow all of their money as soon as they get paid and leave service with no savings (or even worse, with lots of debt).

So before you join it could be helpful to set a savings goal
(ideally a set % you save from each paycheck, with 50% being fantastic, but even 20-25% being very good).

That said, I think the consistent schedule, work experience, fitness focus and masculine camaraderie of the military could be a great fit for you, but it can also be a very stressful experience, so you would be wise to continue taking care of your mental health by doing things like daily meditation, getting good quality and enough sleep every night, being kind and loving and patient with yourself, eating well, connecting with your friends or family every week, etc.
Crimson

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:15 pm

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:12 pm
Crimson wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:30 pm
Considering joining the military.
Just a heads up: if the German military is anything like the American one, 90% of young people who join blow all of their money as soon as they get paid and leave service with no savings (or even worse, with lots of debt).

So before you join it could be helpful to set a savings goal
(ideally a set % you save from each paycheck, with 50% being fantastic, but even 20-25% being very good).

That said, I think the consistent schedule, work experience, fitness focus and masculine camaraderie of the military could be a great fit for you, but it can also be a very stressful experience, so you would be wise to continue taking care of your mental health by doing things like daily meditation, getting good quality and enough sleep every night, being kind and loving and patient with yourself, eating well, connecting with your friends or family every week, etc.
The saving thing is very true, if I do end up going, I will keep this in mind. It would definitely be stressful like you said.

Crimson

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:32 pm

Took a baby-step towards studying for a pedagogy exam today. Treating my studies like a full-time job (as in making it my main focus) is something I’ve been thinking about and something that sounds interesting to me. It would also give me some meaning.

Also had another driving lesson today. Driving is quite scary man, so much to think about at once. And I haven’t even been on the highway which scares me even more (although you pretty much just drive straight). Welp, there’s only one way to get my drivers license.

I also have a therapy session tomorrow.

Note:

Waking up at 5AM everyday now, instead of 6. Going to sleep soon, it’s 10.30 P.M.

Also texted an old friend who is in a boxing gym and asked him if I can join the session on Friday.

TAKE ACTION

Crimson

Crimson

Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:03 pm

Woah, what a day!

WOKE UP AT 5AM. Actually stayed in bed until 6.30AM, but committed to staying awake. I then took a morning shower and studied a bit after. Went back to sleep and made myself proper breakfast when I woke up. Then I had to go to my therapy session.

Unfortunately I had a fight with my father again on the way out the door, but then just ejected and went off to therapy (I might go into more detail about the therapy session in my mental health log).

When I came back, I ACTUALLY KEPT THE STUDY/SLEEP CYCLE UP. Nothing major regarding the studying, but way better than nothing.

Then it was time for another driving lesson. I dread it tbh. Made quite a lot of mistakes and was nervous throughout the whole session. After I was done I opened up about my fear of driving to my driving teacher, and he reassured me that absolutely nothing can happen as long as he’s in the car with me.

It’s 9:03PM, going to sleep at 10, still got calories to hit.

TAKE ACTION

Crimson

Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:34 pm

Sup bro, good job on keeping up your log. Nice to see things are working out for you.

May I ask where you where you live in Germany? Is it Berlin? Ofc, if it's not a problem to you. Might be dropping by there soon.
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm

Crimson wrote:
When I came back, I ACTUALLY KEPT THE STUDY/SLEEP CYCLE UP. Nothing major regarding the studying, but way better than nothing.
LET'S GOOOO CRIMSON!!!!
Crimson

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:53 pm

Red wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm
Crimson wrote:
LET'S GOOOO CRIMSON!!!!
Fuck yeaaah bro, I saw your post on you wanting to focus on your studies and it inspired me a lot.

Crimson

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:53 pm

Fuckboy Aspirant wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:34 pm
Sup bro, good job on keeping up your log. Nice to see things are working out for you.

May I ask where you where you live in Germany? Is it Berlin? Ofc, if it's not a problem to you. Might be dropping by there soon.
Oh cool, I’ll hit you in the PM‘s.

Crimson

Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:08 pm

Woke up at 5AM again and started my German homework. My preparation resulted in me being able to raise my hand multiple times during class. After that class I went back home and did chores. I then had another class, in which I also performed well (did the exercises and raised my hand).

Also ordered two books that I need to read for my German class. After school I slept and then went to the gym. Came back home and hit my calories, now I’m at this point of the day, it’s 9:09PM. I still have some reading to do for English class tomorrow, I’ll do a little bit of that and then go to sleep at 10.

Will pick up the two ordered books tomorrow. Also I texted my friend who’s in a boxing gym that I‘m going to join in the next session. I got my first boxing session tomorrow! I‘m scared lol, but it will toughen me up, no doubt.

TAKE ACTION

Crimson

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:37 am

Keep working

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crimson

Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:56 pm

Woke up at 6AM today. I forgot to edit my alarm, I was so mad. Then I remembered Andy’s article „Stop being a cunt to yourself“, so I turned my anger towards god (lol). „Oh, you thought I was going to quit because of this? Wrong!“.

Did everything I had to do in the morning and then headed to school. Was very productive and raised my hand multiple times in all classes. I even got praise from one of the teachers.

She said: „I’m so glad that you’re participating in class again“ (I basically didn’t do ANYTHING for half a semester). So that’s good.

Came home from school and went to sleep. Then it was time for my first boxing session.

First Boxing Session:

It was VERY exhausting. And very humbling.

Started off with some warmup running and then I was put in the beginner group. Learned the proper stance and stuff. The gym seems to be quite militant which I like a lot. Just the right environment for someone like me😎

Then we had to put on boxing gloves. Me and another guy didn’t have any (my friend didn’t tell me we had to bring them). So we had to do boxing runs for the rest of the session (loooool).

The session was finished off with some jump ropes and stretching. Man, some of the guys in there are younger than me, but they all seem to be 2X the man I am. Makes sense, since they’re so used to getting punched in the face.

Yeah, it was exhausting, but a lot of fun. I’ll only be able to go once a week because of basketball, which is unfortunate, I want to have a actual fight at some point. But let’s take a step back and learn the basics first!

Got my pedagogy exam tomorrow. Not optimally prepared, but better than not being prepared at all (which was my default for the last 6 months).

TAKE ACTION

Crimson