Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:41 pm

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:30 am
Congratulations on your first date! Even more impressive that it was with a woman who you had the courage to ask out in person.

I know it may not seem like it now, but before you know it you will have be having so much sex you will be looking back and laughing about how you were ever nervous to go on a date with a girl who obviously likes you!

You have all the signs of a man who will be very successful with women, just gotta be patient, have faith in yourself and your ability to improve, enjoy the process and never quit till you have what you want!
Thanks for the encouraging words! I’m trying my best, man. You’re right as long as I never quit success is inevitable. This self-improvement stuff is way to rewarding to quit on it.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:46 pm

colgate wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am
congrats on your first date ever, and that too, from cold approach.
Crimson wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:46 pm
When we arrived at my parents house I asked if I could kiss her, which she said was too soon.
I've never gotten a girl to kiss me by asking her. At most, she'll weasel out and say "only the cheek".

Usually, you need to just wait for a lull in the convo and go for it without saying anything other than maybe "hey".

If she outright dodges it and your lips don't even touch, I would just end the date immediately.

Otherwise you'll get a makeout, or at least touch lips.

There's a high chance the kiss will last like half a second and she'll pull back. She may even say shit like "I'm not ready for that..." which you can basically ignore. It'll always be "too soon" and she'll never "be ready".

If this happens, you can take one step down and just hold/cuddle her. If she's into it, she'll probably cuddle you more intensely than before or ask you random bullshit questions like "what's the farthest you've gone?" or "wow, i never do this on the first date....kissing??". Just staying non-reactive and chill will be fine. But this scenario is actually a green light. Just wait for another lull in the convo and go for it again and 99% chance you'll get the makeout and you'll be off to the races.

If when you try to cuddle her, she's pulling back or distancing herself in general, then it's basically a red light and you should pretty much just end the date right there.
Yeah, I feel you, should’ve just went for it. Will definitely do so on the next date. I was afraid of my kiss being rejected, so I settled for asking.

GentleBlack
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: I may be a candle now. One day, I'll be a Sun

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:58 pm

A legend in becoming, congratulations for your date ever @Crimson !!

I agree with what have been said already. I think you should keep aproaching ladies and multiply opportunities. Don't put all you emergy in one only girl !

Keep working on your goals, you're definitely on the right path :D
Goals :
  • Find a new job
  • Finish my driving licence
  • Find a FWB
  • 0/3 lays with different ladies until July 2023
hush
Goal: build my physique

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:22 pm

The general rule I learned is that it's better to go too fast than too slow. What I mean is a girl will forgive you for trying to kiss her too early* but she won't after a certain point if you're taking too long to make a move.
So don't worry about trying too early.

*: if this happens, stay calm, keep the conversation going, don't act as if this is ultra awkward

I remember trying to kiss a girl in a bar in the middle of a conversation, she said something like "what? not now!" yet we had sex multiple times together after that
Crimson

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:46 pm

GentleBlack wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:58 pm
A legend in becoming, congratulations for your date ever @Crimson !!

I agree with what have been said already. I think you should keep aproaching ladies and multiply opportunities. Don't put all you emergy in one only girl !

Keep working on your goals, you're definitely on the right path :D
Ay, thanks brother! Yes, I definitely shouldn’t put all my energy into one girl, I’ve been focusing specifically on talking to more girls so I don’t get obsessed with this particular one. Thanks for the motivation, good luck on your path as well!

Crimson

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:49 pm

hush wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:22 pm
The general rule I learned is that it's better to go too fast than too slow. What I mean is a girl will forgive you for trying to kiss her too early* but she won't after a certain point if you're taking too long to make a move.
So don't worry about trying too early.

*: if this happens, stay calm, keep the conversation going, don't act as if this is ultra awkward

I remember trying to kiss a girl in a bar in the middle of a conversation, she said something like "what? not now!" yet we had sex multiple times together after that
You’re talking facts. It’s good to make you’re intentions clear early. I guess the kiss request showed her that I’m interested in taking things further physically and not just talking.

Crimson

Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:33 pm

Here’s everything that happened today:

-Approached 3 girls! My goal for each day is to approach at least one, so three is really good. The first girl rejected me because she had a boyfriend, the second girl was the first Asian girl I ever approached but she wasn’t interested.

At this point I was satisfied with myself, as I had already surpassed my goal, so I went to the gym. There I noticed this girl who I used to go to school with, I saw her at the gym a couple times before but we ignored each other. During my workout I kept looking at her thinking to myself that I would love to approach her.

During my last exercise, she started using the machine right next to me (Thank you, god), so in my head I’m like, let me at least try. I walk up to her, tap her on the shoulder (she had headphones on and didn’t hear me when I first called her name) and asked if she was in fact the girl I used to go to school with, even though I knew, haha. Started making small talk (how’s school going now? etc.) and I pussied out on asking for her number at first and went back to finishing the exercise.

After I finish that last exercise, I walk up to her again and ask how long she’s been going to the gym for which leads to more smalltalk and then I finally ask for her number. She agrees, I tell her she’s hot (way to go, Brandon), she says thank you and we hug and say goodbye. This was a warm approach since I knew her already, but still an approach either way.

-Went to driving school.

-Unrelated/ indirectly related to goals: Went to the gym as you saw above.

Update on the girl from my first date:

Scheduled the second date for Sunday, wish me courage! May I not pussy out on trying to get laid again, haha. We’ll probably see each other tomorrow at school as well, I saw her there today, but pussied out on greeting her. I actually told her that via text when she texted me and asked if I saw her at school (This made me feel way less like a pussy, thanks Andy for advocating honesty with girls). She wanted to meet me during school today to go read a book in her car during the break in between lessons (lol) but I was already at home.

Until tomorrow,

Crimson

Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:19 am

Crimson wrote:
She wanted to meet me during school today to go read a book in her car during the break in between lessons (lol) but I was already at home.
Too bad. I bet you woulda got lots of studying done.

But for real - legend in the making. How come I don't see anything about you being online? You look good enough in your profile pic.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:11 am

I don't normally comment on people's log, especially new since they tend to phizzle out, but you seem solid.

I remember commenting on those terrible first tinder pictures you've had

It seems you have been working hard taking action from seeing your new PFP

A lot of guys in this space, including myself. Had probably wished we started this journey at 19. Use that knowledge to your advantage, you have real opportunity, use it.

Congrats on your first date, first of many.

I'm rooting for you, keep hustling.

- Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it. Mimbe393939
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Crimson

Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:49 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:19 am
Crimson wrote:
She wanted to meet me during school today to go read a book in her car during the break in between lessons (lol) but I was already at home.
Too bad. I bet you woulda got lots of studying done.

But for real - legend in the making. How come I don't see anything about you being online? You look good enough in your profile pic.
Haha, yes we would have studied a lot. Thanks man, just doing the best I can. I will get back on online dating, I’ve just been so focused on approaching. Will get back on it today.

Crimson

Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:01 pm

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:11 am
I don't normally comment on people's log, especially new since they tend to phizzle out, but you seem solid.

I remember commenting on those terrible first tinder pictures you've had

It seems you have been working hard taking action from seeing your new PFP

A lot of guys in this space, including myself. Had probably wished we started this journey at 19. Use that knowledge to your advantage, you have real opportunity, use it.

Congrats on your first date, first of many.

I'm rooting for you, keep hustling.

- Not much else to say, let's fucking get to it. Mimbe393939
Thanks for showing love brother, I won’t disappoint you. I actually wish that I would’ve found all this stuff even sooner, haha. Like you said, let’s fucking get to it.

Crimson

Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:41 pm

Oh. My. God. First kiss and make out session! I don’t even know where to begin. This all literally happened like 3 hours ago btw. It was with the girl that I went on my first date ever with.

Like I said me and her go to the same school together, so I texted her on the break in between lessons and asked where she was. She didn’t see the message in time and ended up texting me during class and asked if I wanted to hangout during the next break (30 min. long break), which I agreed to (of course, haha).

We meet on the schoolyard, hug and start making small talk. She then asks me if I wanted to go to her car with her and I said yes. In the car, she starts playing music and we start talking about random stuff that I can’t even remember now. At this point in my head I’m like this is a little bit to friendship-like, as I hadn’t even tried to touch her yet (except the hug). I was pussying out on touching her, but kept telling myself the mantra “I want you” (Thanks, Andy.) and eventually reached out and grabbed her hand.

I asked her about the ring she was wearing, which led to more small talk. I grab her hand a second time a little bit later, which leads to her asking me what my intentions are. I was honest with her and told her that I’m only looking for something casual because I don’t have a lot of experience yet and want to gain as much experience as possible (Thanks again, Andy for advocating honesty, it takes some character and courage to be honest like this).

Awkward silence, I then ask her what her intentions are and I quote: “I’m more on the lookout for something serious, but…”. Keyword BUT. I’m pretty sure that translates to something like: “I’m looking for a boyfriend right now, but I really like you and I’m still willing to fuck you after you’ve told me your true intentions.” At least hopefully it means that, but let me not put words in her mouth.

She said she had to think about all of this and I told her that I understand. There was a lot of awkward silence, but I was still caressing her hand and giving her genuine compliments. Then she rested her head on my shoulder and said: “You give so many compliments, it’s hard to think clearly”. I laughed, and she jokingly said that I was manipulating her, to which I answered that I genuinely wanted to make her feel good, which was true.

Some more conversation and I believe then came another awkward silence. Either way, she was looking slightly in the other direction and I turned her head towards me. We looked at each other and I kissed her. Wow, her lips were so soft. Soon enough, we were pretty much exchanging saliva, though not quite tongue kissing, haha.

After we were done she said: “That’s not good, that wasn’t supposed to happen.”, I said I thought it was hot. We got out of the car a couple minutes later, kissed goodbye and she said she still has to think about wether she’s willing to continue our relationship, as it would be strictly casual.

Note: She just texted me and said that the 30 min. break was actually a 10 min. break, which was true, we totally forgot. She came 30 min. late to her classes, lmao. I told her I hope she didn’t get in trouble, haha.

Making out with her felt great, man. So this is what a kiss feels like.

Crimson out. (2nd mic drop)

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:48 am

FUCK YEAH

KEEP WORKING CHAMP

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crimson

Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:34 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:48 am
FUCK YEAH

KEEP WORKING CHAMP

MAC
AYE, THE PHOENIX HIMSELF. I WILL, TRUST.

Crimson

Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:42 pm

Here’s everything I did yesterday (fell asleep before I could write this post):

- First Kiss and make out ever

- 2 approaches, got rejected both times. I think the second approach was on the phone with her boyfriend while I approached her, lol.

Need to get back on online dating and driving exam simulations, I’ve been slacking.

Update on the gym girl: She ghosted me unfortunately. I used Andy’s Tinder template: “Hey sexy, it’s Brandon. Sup”, which she thought was weird. It is what it is, gotta go talk to more girls.