Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:41 pm

Crimson wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:59 am
Update:

Haven’t posted on here for 6 days. For the first 4 days I was just being lazy and not doing shit but I’ve gotten back on for the last two.

I finished reading “The Mystery Method” yesterday and I’m currently reading “How to become Straight A Student”.

I think it’s best to take a break from the forums for now and go out and live real life.

In this time I’ll be getting my grades right, working on my inner game and continue to talk to girls. I’ve become to focused on posting on the forums instead of taking action (caring about the views my log gets ect.).

I will update you guys again in a couple of weeks.

Crimson
BIG MAN

HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YA

Wishing you success & its your choice

But just man to man, I wanted to say, you need MORE STRUCTURE, MORE ACCOUNTABILITY, MORE PROCESS

....Not less.

Even one post a week will do great things.

Otherwise, wish you well, wish you happiness, and success in all you do. I respect any decision you make.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:34 pm

Crimson wrote:
I think it’s best to take a break from the forums for now and go out and live real life.

In this time I’ll be getting my grades right, working on my inner game and continue to talk to girls. I’ve become to focused on posting on the forums instead of taking action (caring about the views my log gets ect.).
I've felt this before as well, and whenever I do it's a reminder I need to buckle down and make some real progress towards my goals, which is why I'm glad you clearly stated which of yours you'll be working on.

Come back and update us after you've accomplished something you feel is worth reporting on, or if you have a question or an experience you think the guys on the forum could answer or benefit from.

Good luck, and remember to be patient and forgiving towards yourself as you work towards your goals. Try to be your own greatest ally and fan, instead of your biggest enemy and hater!
MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:41 pm

DAMN MANLY LOOKING ABSOLUTELY CHADTASTIC LOL

And good post bro

You wanna talk to us about your diet and workout?

Pop into your log and enlighten your readers

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:17 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thanks, MAC.

I'll make a post about diet/fasting, and lifting for aesthetics soon
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:20 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:59 am
Update:

Haven’t posted on here for 6 days. For the first 4 days I was just being lazy and not doing shit but I’ve gotten back on for the last two.

I finished reading “The Mystery Method” yesterday and I’m currently reading “How to become Straight A Student”.

I will update you guys again in a couple of weeks.

Crimson
BIG MAN

HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YA

But just man to man, I wanted to say, you need MORE STRUCTURE, MORE ACCOUNTABILITY, MORE PROCESS

....Not less.

Otherwise, wish you well, wish you happiness, and success in all you do. I respect any decision you make.

MAC
I understand. It would be pretty foolish to completely remove myself from the forums and therefore not get any feedback from you guys anymore.

I do think it’s still best to reduce my time on here. But it does probably make the most sense to keep posting daily as the guys that are on here are the guys I aspire to be like and can only give me feedback if I post my progress regulary.

I will keep posting at least once a week, thank you for your feedback.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:24 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:34 pm
Crimson wrote:

I've felt this before as well, and whenever I do it's a reminder I need to buckle down and make some real progress towards my goals, which is why I'm glad you clearly stated which of yours you'll be working on.

Come back and update us after you've accomplished something you feel is worth reporting on, or if you have a question or an experience you think the guys on the forum could answer or benefit from.

Good luck, and remember to be patient and forgiving towards yourself as you work towards your goals. Try to be your own greatest ally and fan, instead of your biggest enemy and hater!
Damn you’re looking shredded! Right, positive Self-Talk will be important on this journey. And I will report when anything significant happens, thanks.

MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:51 am

Crimson wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:20 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

BIG MAN

HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YA

....Not less.

MAC
I understand. It would be pretty foolish to completely remove myself from the forums and therefore not get any feedback from you guys anymore.

I do think it’s still best to reduce my time on here. But it does probably make the most sense to keep posting daily as the guys that are on here are the guys I aspire to be like and can only give me feedback if I post my progress regulary.

I will keep posting at least once a week, thank you for your feedback.
Just happy to hear from ya man.

Of course, do what is best for you.

Enjoy your life we get only one.

Whenever you need advice. feedback, or support, I'm here, we all are.

YOU GOT THIS KING CRIMSON

I BELIEVE IN YOU

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:52 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:17 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Thanks, MAC.

I'll make a post about diet/fasting, and lifting for aesthetics soon
Appreciate you legend.

Thank you for taking the time as ever

Grateful for you

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crimson

Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:59 pm

Why am I scared to approach girls?

Went down the rabbit hole of answering this question, as I just don’t seem to be able to do it. Granted, I probably tried to approach for 6 days in a row, then didn’t go out for 4 days and then got back on it for the last two days.

Plus I’ve “only” been going out for 30 min. each day.

So these are the results:

1. Why am I scared to approach girls? -> Because I fear rejection.

2. Why do I fear rejection? -> Because I’m scared to end up alone.

3. Why am I scared to end up alone? -> Because being alone would mean that I would have to learn to enjoy my own company + Face my insecurities/ issues one by one.

4. Why can’t I learn to enjoy my own company + Face my insecurities/ issues? -> Because doing so would be scary and hard

5. Does the process of me learning to enjoy my own company + Facing my insecurities/ issues have to be scary and hard? -> Probably, but probably less so if I break it down into manageable steps.

6. Why don’t I enjoy my own company?

-Negative self-talk (nobody likes hanging out with an asshole, even if it’s yourself)

-I live quite a boring life (“Hanging out with myself” is just really not that interesting)

-I don’t know myself (I feel like I don’t know what I really want ect.)

The rabbit hole is probably way deeper than this but I haven’t come up with new questions yet. Might edit this specific post later on and add new questions I’ve found or I’ll make an entirely new post.

I’ll talk about possible solutions for not enjoying my own company and confronting my insecurities/issues in the next post.

Crimson

goldfish
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:06 pm

I like that you've done some introspection, I think it's important to step back and figure out the "why" of why you feel certain things sometimes... as long as it's accompanied by some form of action.

Your thoughts influence your behavior, but your behavior also influences your thoughts. You can tackle your insecurities at any one of those levels that you've outlined in your post, but finding direct solutions to deep stuff such as not knowing yourself and having negative self-worth is harder than finding solutions to the surface problems you're having, which is not being able to approach.

You can hate yourself and at the same time go out and approach women. You can think you're the most boring person in the world, and still go out and approach women. You might not get good results cause of the deep level insecurities, but you can still do it anyways. I haven't been closely following your log so I don't know what you've done in terms of approaching, but find a solution for that first. First get used to the rejection, and eventually whatever "mental gains" you get from approach will trickle down to the deeper stuff. Your behavior will change the way you think, and chances are you might stop having all that negative self-talk just by virtue of taking positive action.

This doesn't mean you can't work on trying to make yourself more likeable etc. while approaching at the same time, but I don't want you to fall into the trap of mental masturbation and trying to figure out everything without taking action.
Goals
- 9/10 lifetime lays
- Cut down to 70 kg

Achieved
- Lose virginity DONE OCT 2021
- 300 Lifetime Approaches (300/300) DONE AUG 2021
- Bulk and build muscle (68kg --> 82kg) DONE NOV 2022
Crimson

Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:35 pm

goldfish wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:06 pm
I like that you've done some introspection, I think it's important to step back and figure out the "why" of why you feel certain things sometimes... as long as it's accompanied by some form of action.

Your thoughts influence your behavior, but your behavior also influences your thoughts. You can tackle your insecurities at any one of those levels that you've outlined in your post, but finding direct solutions to deep stuff such as not knowing yourself and having negative self-worth is harder than finding solutions to the surface problems you're having, which is not being able to approach.

You can hate yourself and at the same time go out and approach women. You can think you're the most boring person in the world, and still go out and approach women. You might not get good results cause of the deep level insecurities, but you can still do it anyways. I haven't been closely following your log so I don't know what you've done in terms of approaching, but find a solution for that first. First get used to the rejection, and eventually whatever "mental gains" you get from approach will trickle down to the deeper stuff. Your behavior will change the way you think, and chances are you might stop having all that negative self-talk just by virtue of taking positive action.

This doesn't mean you can't work on trying to make yourself more likeable etc. while approaching at the same time, but I don't want you to fall into the trap of mental masturbation and trying to figure out everything without taking action.
Right, thank you for the reminder, that does make a lot of sense. Action comes first.

That one line really hit me: “Your thoughts influence your behavior, but your behavior also influences your thoughts.”.

I’ll have to write that down.

Crimson

Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:31 am

On Frontlines for 1h 30 min.

This is from yesterday. Was out there for 1 hour and 30 min. this time, but didn’t talk to any girls.

Did OLD, went to the gym and played basketball as well.

Crimson

Crimson

Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:10 am

50 min. on the Frontlines

Was outside for 50 min. today, didn’t talk to any girls. Could’ve stayed outside for a bit longer.

Had basketball practice and did some OLD as well.

Crimson

Crimson

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:42 pm

Lazy day

Stayed in bed all day doing nothing except OLD.

(Been getting more replies since I changed my first message to “Hey, you’re sexy. Looking for something very specific on here.”)

Note: 1 month left to reach my goal of sleeping with 1 girl.

Crimson

Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:13 pm

Crimson wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:42 pm
Hey, you’re sexy. Looking for something very specific on here
What do you continue with?

Yo and props for starting to read the Straigh A book;)