Crimson’s Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:09 pm

Date update:

Basketball Girl coming over again today.

I don’t know wether my parents will be there or not, though (My mom said she’ll probably go out but not 100% certain, I don’t know if my dad will go out as well).

Living with parents really does kinda sting when trying to get laid.

Anyways, if my parents turn out to be there I’ll cancel the date and reschedule for next week Thursday or Friday because then my parents will be out of the country.

Crimson
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Crimson

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:41 am

Basketball came over again:

This was yesterday btw. She came over and my father was there so we couldn’t have sex. I just put on netflix and we chilled. Pussied out on touching her at first, but had my arm around her the whole time.

Then I started escalating and soon enough, we were kissing, I was fingering her and she was giving me a hand job. My dad was in the room right next to us, lol.

I was also finally able to tell her about my ED, she was very understanding and said that she didn’t mind at all and that it’s normal.

Note:

Parents will be gone for a week from next Thursday onwards, so I’ll probably invite her over then or on Friday.

Crimson
Last edited by Crimson on Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crimson

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:45 am

AA Program - Day 6a:

Only did 1 drill yesterday, because I woke up late, went to the gym and then it was time for the date. So no need for a vlog.

Will continue Day 6 today.

Crimson

Crimson

Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:22 am

AA Program - Day 6b

Summary:

-Its probably gonna take me 6+ months to complete the Program instead of 3+

-Did a drill on a group of hot girls

-Most girls aren’t actually mean

-AA Program = Exposure to all types of different reactions from girls

Conclusion:

A big part of completing this program is gonna be me being able to still see little baby-steps like this as a success (I talked to 3 girls today, the average guy talked to 0).

Chris said to move at your own pace and even suggests to repeat some days.

Crimson

twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:15 pm

Hey man, good job on starting the program.

Just one thing, before you start thinking it will take you 6+ months, can I ask you how much time are you allocating every day to do drills? When you sign the "contract" you are basically committing to doing this on a daily basis and it should really be a priority. Like I can't buy that one day you don't do drills because you woke up late, went to the gym and then had a date. Like really didn't you have any available time to get something done?

You can sure move at your own pace and repeat days but at least make sure you are putting enough hours every day/week. If doing the AA program is not your #1 goal you can completely disregard my comment. It has been shared before in other threads but there is a great blueprint in GLL: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... -for-goals. I have been a victim of spreading myself too thin in the past and don't want you to do the same mistake.

You got this man.
Goals completed (2022)
Crimson

Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:19 am

twonightstander wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:15 pm
Hey man, good job on starting the program.

Just one thing, before you start thinking it will take you 6+ months, can I ask you how much time are you allocating every day to do drills? When you sign the "contract" you are basically committing to doing this on a daily basis and it should really be a priority. Like I can't buy that one day you don't do drills because you woke up late, went to the gym and then had a date. Like really didn't you have any available time to get something done?

You can sure move at your own pace and repeat days but at least make sure you are putting enough hours every day/week. If doing the AA program is not your #1 goal you can completely disregard my comment. It has been shared before in other threads but there is a great blueprint in GLL: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... -for-goals. I have been a victim of spreading myself too thin in the past and don't want you to do the same mistake.

You got this man.
My #1 goals right now are:

- I will have sex with 1 girl (without paying) by December 1st 2022.

- I will pass my theoretical drivers license exam with a maximum of 8 points by December 1st 2022.

I will achieve the drivers license goal in 6 days. Once I’m done with that the AA Program will be my #1 goal along with the getting laid one.

(I know I should forget about getting laid according to the contract, but I already had this goal months before starting the AA Program)

But you’re right, on that particular day I had available time. Even yesterday I only did one drill, when I could have done much more. And thanks for the encouragement.

Crimson

Crimson

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:09 pm

After reading the article that @twonightstander send me, it became clear to me that I don’t have my priorities straight.

I'm starting a whole other big goal (The AA Program) eventhough I haven’t achieved my current #1 goals yet:

- I will have sex with 1 girl (without paying) by December 1st 2022.

- I will pass my theoretical drivers license exam with a maximum of 8 points by December 1st 2022.

I can’t do everything at once, it will only lead to inaction. I need to allow myself to let the AA Program go until October 10 (The day of the exam).

I can only focus fully on the AA Program once I‘ve achieved one of my #1 goals. I can’t keep starting stuff and not finishing it.

Crimson

Crimson

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:14 pm

What I did today:

-Studied for drivers license exam

-OLD grind (but nothing came out of it)

-Went out to cold approach (but pussied out on all of them)

-Went to the gym

Crimson

isomar1998
Name: Omar
Goal: Finance + 75 HARD
Motto: Dont wish it were easier, wish you are better

Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:36 am

Hey man

Im looking through your log and its really inspiring to see the amount of progress you've been making. Keep it up!
Crimson

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:41 am

isomar1998 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:36 am
Hey man

Im looking through your log and its really inspiring to see the amount of progress you've been making. Keep it up!
Thank you man, I will! Wishing you the best on your journey as well.

Crimson

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:02 am

Date Update:

-Date with Lovoo Girl set up for tomorrow.

-Date with Basketball Girl set up for Sunday.

Pretty cool, looking to bring more girls in as well.

Crimson

Crimson

Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:05 pm

Date #4 Lovoo Girl

I call her Lovoo Girl cause I met her on Lovoo (This is the girl that invited me to the club). My first date from OLD, btw.

We meet, walk to the park and chill. After about an hour I invite her to my apartment. She asks why, I tell her I want to fool around with her. She’s hesitant, I tell her I won’t pressure her to do anything she doesn’t want to, she agrees.

Back at the apartment, usual foreplay. Keep in mind she’s chubby. Used some knowledge from the Sex God Method, particularly being more dominant as this is something I lack. Push her onto the bed, make her suck my dick etc.

I undress her and she’s just not… very attractive. Belly rolls on belly rolls. Worst thing of all: HER PUSSY STANK, I ALMOST PUKED. And I still ate her out, because I felt like I had to after her blowing me…

I use @pancakemouse‘s method of making her suck me while opening the condom. But the ED perseveres (I jerked off a lot today unfortunately + Another day, another condom wasted ffs) I tell her about it, she’s understanding.

We fool around some more (I blindfold her, she blindfolds me + teases my nipples [which was very hot actually]), she blows me [I teach her how to do it correctly, best blowjob I ever had so far actually] and I eventually just jerk myself off and finish on her thigh (first orgasm in front of a girl ever).

The cum kinda dripped onto her pussy so I wiped it off quickly because I feared she was gonna stick it in her pussy to get pregnant, lol. She also put some of the cum in her mouth which was pretty hot, I guess.

We cuddled a bit and I soon told her I was gonna walk her back to the train station. She asks: „You wanna get rid of me right?“ (half-jokingly), I say no (which was a lie, I wanted her to BEGONE asap), we get dressed, walk to the train station, the end.

I’ve never felt so disgusted about anything sex-related. I wanna cry right now. I heard @Bman talk about how he once fucked a girl he wasn’t attracted to and brushed his teeth right after because of the disgust.

Was the same for me. As soon as we separated, I walked back home as fast as possible, brushed my teeth and hit the shower. I still wanna puke. And I gotta sleep in the same bed we fooled around in tonight, lol.

Conclusion: Fucking girls your not attracted to is a bad idea.

I still got to fool around and experience some new things with a girl that was into me though, which is good. Plus, she did give me a lot of pleasure (she tried her hardest to please me). Definitely NOT seeing her again though.

Crimson

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:33 pm

Crimson wrote:
I undress her and she’s just not… very attractive. Belly rolls on belly rolls. Worst thing of all: HER PUSSY STANK, I ALMOST PUKED. And I still ate her out, because I felt like I had to after her blowing me…
Been there man. I literally refuse to eat girls out without getting to know them first now. Definitely have had the urge from time to time though.

Don't ever feel like you have to do any sex acts just because she gave you a blowjob. Vaginal smells aren't always because of bad hygiene, there could be a legitimate problem down there, so you could play it off as a health concern.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Crimson

Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:09 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Been there man. I literally refuse to eat girls out without getting to know them first now. Definitely have had the urge from time to time though.

Don't ever feel like you have to do any sex acts just because she gave you a blowjob. Vaginal smells aren't always because of bad hygiene, there could be a legitimate problem down there, so you could play it off as a health concern.
You’re right man, I’m not obligated to do anything.

Crimson

Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:15 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:44 am
Squilliam wrote:
Don't ever feel like you have to do any sex acts just because she gave you a blowjob.
This. Sex is meant to be fun, not an obligation - if you don't want to do something, don't do it.
Nice to see you replying as well. I remember you’re article: “You’re not Obligated to Have Sex with Someone”, thanks.