I invited 9 models on Holiday - Final Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:53 am

I’m in Bali right now and the concentration of hot girls is simply beyond imagination, here like Tulum and Dubai, quality is high
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
tommygun95
Goal: Build Income

Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:04 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:53 am
I’m in Bali right now and the concentration of hot girls is simply beyond imagination, here like Tulum and Dubai, quality is high
Haha, welcome bro. Reach out if you need anything
Goals for 2022:

Successfully Launched A Model Agency - @raw.global
80kgs, 12%bf - Current 76.5, 15%
Scale Production agency to 180K - Current 120K
AskTheDom

Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:48 am

Thanks man, I’m already flying out to Dubai but I will check in with you when back
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

tommygun95

Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:22 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Thanks man, I’m already flying out to Dubai but I will check in with you when back
Cool man, when are you back? - Reach me on Instagram @tomstrickland
Goals for 2022:

AskTheDom

Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:37 pm

tommygun95 wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:22 am
AskTheDom wrote:
Cool man, when are you back? - Reach me on Instagram @tomstrickland
Dude, sorry I passed this one - thanks to @Manly Cockfellow for his like because otherwise I would have forgotten about Bali
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:47 pm

Very cool log + biz idea. Interested to hear how it's going / how you're scaling up.
tommygun95

Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:02 pm

Haven't been active here in a while so here is an update.

Got our first paying client coming on a trip which is a huge step for the business. This gives us one month to ramp up things as we took some time off over Christmas. The good news is now the social media has plenty of content our DMs are full of models and creators reaching out to us to try and come on trips.

The trip we have planned is a 5-day live-aboard cruise ship with 10 models, 3 photographers, myself and 2 paying clients. We will be sailing through some remote tropical islands in Indonesia. Our next goal is to reach out to tour companies to get a discounted trip in exchange for content. This will be the difference in turning our trip profitable which would be a nice bonus.
Goals for 2022:

hush
Goal: build my physique

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:01 pm

tommygun95 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:02 pm
The good news is now the social media has plenty of content our DMs are full of models and creators reaching out to us to try and come on trips.
That's just a though poppin but if you get messaged by models... surely there's a way to leverage that / turn it into a profit in between the expensive trips?

If some people are willing to spend thousands on a 5 days trip with models, probably they're willing to spend hundreds on a one night party or weekend with models

The content creator might also be willing to pay to participate
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:39 pm

I'm curious if you could elucidate the value proposition for all parties involved:
- the organizers
- the models
- the clients

I understand that you may not want to reveal much here, but...

How closely are you hinting to the clients that they may be able to hook up with the models during the trip? Is your target client someone who already has decent Game but just wants to access a higher tier of girl, or is it a completely hopeless rich chode? Somewhere in the middle?

How was the dynamic on the last trip? Did you find that the girls gravitated more towards you, towards the clients, or were the interactions more platonic?

What is your goal with all this? Make money? Get laid?

I'm thinking to my experience club promoting: our clients were mostly hopeless losers with zero Game. I would throw girls on them, only to have the girls get turned off. The girls would often pursue me instead of the clients.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:06 pm

If I was rich I'd go on trips like this with the sole purpose of spending a week in the sun and coming home with a huge collection of pictures to use for my dating profiles/IG.

The value is not in trying to fuck the models. If you come back from the trip with a massively upgraded Tinder/IG profile it will pay for itself in pussy-dividends. And you got a nice vacation to boot.

---

The value prop for the organizers seems obvious, no? They get to be in a (working) relationship with the models. Even if you fuck none of them it does wonders for your psyche and frame to get desensitised to female beauty. I've worked as a 'promotion worker' (not sure what the term is in English) as a student in my early 20s alongside very hot girls - the kind that gets hired at car shows to stand around the cars looking hot. If you cold approached them they'd give you the "hot bitch" attitude but if you're their colleague they're nice and sweet, and you learn about their flaws too. It humanizes them.

Plus if you're a bit game savvy you're bound to end up fucking at least some of the models. You're the high status organizer who's constantly surrounded by hot women and rich clients who pay you handsomely to go on luxurious trips. In what universe is this not insanely attractive?

---

Value prop for the models: free vacations, exposure, experience, connections to high net worth individuals.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
tommygun95

Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:26 am

Holden wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:06 pm
If I was rich I'd go on trips like this with the sole purpose of spending a week in the sun and coming home with a huge collection of pictures to use for my dating profiles/IG.

The value is not in trying to fuck the models. If you come back from the trip with a massively upgraded Tinder/IG profile it will pay for itself in pussy-dividends. And you got a nice vacation to boot.

---

The value prop for the organizers seems obvious, no? They get to be in a (working) relationship with the models. Even if you fuck none of them it does wonders for your psyche and frame to get desensitised to female beauty. I've worked as a 'promotion worker' (not sure what the term is in English) as a student in my early 20s alongside very hot girls - the kind that gets hired at car shows to stand around the cars looking hot. If you cold approached them they'd give you the "hot bitch" attitude but if you're their colleague they're nice and sweet, and you learn about their flaws too. It humanizes them.

Plus if you're a bit game savvy you're bound to end up fucking at least some of the models. You're the high status organizer who's constantly surrounded by hot women and rich clients who pay you handsomely to go on luxurious trips. In what universe is this not insanely attractive?

---

Value prop for the models: free vacations, exposure, experience, connections to high net worth individuals.
Yep this answer pretty much nails it. Most of the clients that have shown interest so far have been people interested in the content that comes as a result of the trip. As the world is realizing that online presence is more and more important, the entrepreneurs are realizing they can go on a single trip like this to potentially get 4 months of social content and make it seem like they are living the dream lifestyle. That in turn, is hugely valuable for their dating profiles, instagrams and even course selling.

We're very selective with who we would bring on a trip like this, but everyone that has reached out would have no problem with each of these models individually, they just also see the huge value that coming on a trip like this positions them to be in.
Goals for 2022: