I invited 9 models on Holiday - Final Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
tommygun95
Goal: Build Income

Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:36 am

Update: 10 days till trip

Wow, we actually filled the model positions. 10 girls are eager to come. Each one was incredibly bubbly and fun to talk to, 2 were not the right vibe so we didn't offer them a position.

My main focus now is to find a world class photographer to come. I honestly think I may have fucked up getting such a high calibre of girl, these girls are used to working with people at the top of the industry. Some of these girls have 80K+ on insta, verified, blue-check etc. (photos attached)

I hope this does not end up hurting the vibe of the trip, I was originally hoping to get more wild girls to set a party atmosphere. The girls coming all work professionally as models and I hope they know how to cut that loose a bit.

My business partner and I have slightly differing views with the type of girls we want to bring on the trip. He wants the clean image to promote luxury and class, whereas I want to go slightly more wild and promote people wanting to come and setting an unjudgemental frame etc.

Both approaches have merit considering we are targeting high rollers as clients. Time will tell which works best.

Curious to hear people's opinions on that.. Let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goals for 2022:

Successfully Launched A Model Agency - @raw.global
80kgs, 12%bf - Current 76.5, 15%
Scale Production agency to 180K - Current 120K
tommygun95

Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Haven't posted here in a while, so here's the update.

All of the model positions for the first trip have been filled, and last week we found a very talented photographer that will be joining the trip, (this was hard to find because it was important that she was a girl).

Also found our first client. A mutual friend wants to pay to come on the first trip which is very encouraging. I'm not certain his dates line up perfectly with the trip but this would help cover a lot of the costs for this first trip. He's also getting a pretty good deal considering he is paying the same amount as my business partner and myself, without any of the work.

We pushed the trip back to end of September because the villa we were going to rent was booked for our dates. One setback - I was really hoping to get a free accommodation or at least a heavy discount in exchange for the photos we take of our time in the villa but the owner's were not so co-operative on this front. Minor set back but they did offer a 25% discount.

I'm still struggling to find ways to maintain rapport with the models outside of the trip itself. I think the solution is to attend more social events here and invite them.

I follow a guy called Arlin and he has a concept of hosting a weekly dinner in which you invite everyone you come into contact with, seems like an interesting concept and a good way to automate a lot of the social gatherings.
Goals for 2022:

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:22 am

tommygun95 wrote:
I follow a guy called Arlin and he has a concept of hosting a weekly dinner in which you invite everyone you come into contact with, seems like an interesting concept and a good way to automate a lot of the social gatherings.
Yes, the "container event" model from RSD Luke's Social Circle Blueprint and also discussed in the book "Never Eat Alone". Very powerful for making and maintaining connections.
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:59 am

I'm in your target demo--single VHNWI working at the intersection of tech and finance. Every rich person I know right now is bracing for a recession: we are reducing expenditures and moving out of risk assets and into cash reserves to wait for drawdowns. I have misgivings about the timing of your project due to the macro environment. Smart money knows 2023 and 2024 will suck, the masses have yet to get there. I think this project would be a terrific in a bull market, or around a market top, like 2021. It may be that the outcome in your first try loses money, but becomes more profitable in later iterations.

But I want to point out a significant pain point for rich dudes that you are addressing: there is no direct connection between making a ton of money and an increase in socio-sexual status. If there were a 'personal branding' service where I could pay some money to get some Instagrammable or Tinderable photos, in which I look good and seem to part of a cool social circle, I'd be very interested. No need to go into the logistics of Bali either--it could just be a rooftop, mansion or boat party. My two cents.
hush
Goal: build my physique

Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:01 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, you booked a first trip (so flights for 10 models + a photographer + a villa) without having a first client? Why?

@klondike people still go on holidays during recessions, dont you think it can still work?
I agree with the 2nd part of your post, I'd potentially pay to have good social media pictures
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:07 am

hush wrote:
@klondike people still go on holidays during recessions, dont you think it can still work?
I agree with the 2nd part of your post, I'd potentially pay to have good social media pictures
Right now there’s a ton of pent-up demand for travel… a lot of the trips right now were booked at the beginning of the year, when the macro outlook looked way better. I think that will change at the end of the year when people sober up and take a look at their financial situation.
tommygun95

Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:35 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:22 am
tommygun95 wrote:
Yes, the "container event" model from RSD Luke's Social Circle Blueprint and also discussed in the book "Never Eat Alone". Very powerful for making and maintaining connections.
Haha, this is interesting actually. I just spent the last 4 days binging just about every one of Arlin's videos. I think it's a great idea and I'm going to implement it here and do it every Friday. Does luke's content elaborate on it much or is it worth looking at? It seems pretty self-explanatory to me.

I actually started reaching out to a lot of Arlin's followers too as they fit the perfect blueprint of someone that would want to come on this trip.
Goals for 2022:

tommygun95

Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:53 am

klondike wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:59 am
I'm in your target demo--single VHNWI working at the intersection of tech and finance. Every rich person I know right now is bracing for a recession: we are reducing expenditures and moving out of risk assets and into cash reserves to wait for drawdowns. I have misgivings about the timing of your project due to the macro environment. Smart money knows 2023 and 2024 will suck, the masses have yet to get there. I think this project would be a terrific in a bull market, or around a market top, like 2021. It may be that the outcome in your first try loses money, but becomes more profitable in later iterations.

But I want to point out a significant pain point for rich dudes that you are addressing: there is no direct connection between making a ton of money and an increase in socio-sexual status. If there were a 'personal branding' service where I could pay some money to get some Instagrammable or Tinderable photos, in which I look good and seem to part of a cool social circle, I'd be very interested. No need to go into the logistics of Bali either--it could just be a rooftop, mansion or boat party. My two cents.
Hey mate, good to hear your thoughts, appreciate your input on this. I agree we do have a marketing challenge where we can't explicitly say just how our male client would be benefiting from an experience like this, as it could come across a bit 'on the nose'. For example, putting yourself in a situation where the hot girls outnumber the guys 4 to 1 sets up a dynamic that is very favorable to be in. Also, an experience like this would do wonders for your inner game and confidence around girls. But you can't explicitly say that.

In the same way, it's hard to market "take photos with hot girls to make you look cool on Instagram". But I do feel like an intelligent entrepreneur would be able to read between the lines and connect the dots.

As far as I can tell the world is getting more and more flashy, every PUA coach that was spitting "Just cold approach bro" is now spouting "just have a sick Instagram, it's all that matters." And from my experience, this is largely true.

The world is looking more and more at the andrew tate's of the world and thinking "how can I get that?". Our service is really just offering that for a few days, but the bonus is sick photos that can be used in an Instagram flex forever.
Goals for 2022:

tommygun95

Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:48 pm

hush wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, you booked a first trip (so flights for 10 models + a photographer + a villa) without having a first client? Why?
I think it's a case of 'what came first the chicken or the egg?'

No one is going to hand over thousands of dollars without some kind of proof that we can pull off what we say we will. This first trip is very much a proof of concept trip, if we have to eat a bit of cost upfront I think it's worth it in the long run.
Goals for 2022:

tommygun95

Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:19 am

Hey guys, so it's over. We pulled off the first trip and somehow everything went perfect.

Spent 2 days in the villa and exploring the island, followed by a day out in the yacht for the final day. The photos we got were insane, so plenty of crazy content to fuel social media until the next trip.

The vibe and energy was unreal and somehow 10 strangers were able to bond instantly.

There hasn't been a huge amount of engagement in this forum since the initial post so I probably won't keep updating here. But for those of you that want to see more about it, it's called Raw Global. You can see it in my bio - https://instagram.com/tomstrickland/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goals for 2022:

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:31 am

FUCKING G

Bro, respect

Proud of you

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:32 am

Man

Congratulations on this, I wasn't really sure you were able to pull off but you did and you deserve mad respect for it
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:46 am

That's amazing. Levels
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
tommygun95

Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:58 pm

Holden wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:46 am
That's amazing. Levels
Cheers bro.
Goals for 2022:

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:34 pm

Really, really impressed you pulled this off man.

Seriously, job well done 🫡

Thanks so much for sharing