Moses progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Moses21
Goal: Get laid

Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:49 pm

Ok so to start off, I've been approaching everyday for the last two weeks consistently and the month before those two weeks somewhat consistently.i live in NYC and approach in lower east side.I wanna start a progress log so that I can get feedback on how my approach or going.pretty much been getting blown out for the past month and a half and have approach about 225 women so far and only 6 or 7 numbers which don't reply.my brother is my wingman and we both can usually get 10 approaches in a day.i did get a girls insta about 2 days ago and we agreed to get drink either next Friday or Saturday.Thats pretty much everything that happened so far.
Moses21

Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:58 am

0/10
Got a donut today.nothing really notable only 1 actually stopped and the rest barely acknowledged me.
Moses21

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:03 am

1/10
Got a number on my 3 rd approach.madw short talk about how she feels about NYC and gave her a hug when I left.Notable approaches were:
-girl trying to duck me but walked with her until she told me she was a lesbian
-other girl barely said her name and had to have her repeat 3 times until she basically growled out her name.after got her to smile and giggle but left saying she had to go before best buy closed.

I've been trying to walk with them per @pancakemouse suggestion on his blogspot about girls hardly stopping.Also been working on speaking and walking slower and smiling more during approach.I feel the former was successful while the latter requires more work.Until tomorrow.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:10 am

If they don't stop I'll walk with them and then try to stop them once I have some investment from them. If they still don't stop I'll say "listen I know you're rushing off but i'm going the other way. I'll walk with you to the end of the block and by then we'll either hate each other or Ima get your number"
Moses21

Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:16 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:10 am
If they don't stop I'll walk with them and then try to stop them once I have some investment from them. If they still don't stop I'll say "listen I know you're rushing off but i'm going the other way. I'll walk with you to the end of the block and by then we'll either hate each other or Ima get your number"
I'll try that but usually when I walk with them it's either I have a boyfriend or they'll give me their number and only stop to give the number.
Moses21

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:43 am

0/10
Before session me and my bro discussed me having to smile more.i got a lot more stop implementing the smiling.
Notable things-
7 out of 10 of them told me they had a boyfriend.
The ones with the boyfriends continued to let me hold their hand(most of them)
One said she was just talking to someone but would giving me her number and instead said maybe we'll meet again.
Until tomorrow.

Edit- did another one got her to smile and handshake but told me she had a boyfriend
pancakemouse

Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:13 pm

Overcoming the boyfriend objection:

"damn why you bringing your boyfriend into this, I'm just trying to get to know you"

OR

"you can't just be social, you always have to make it about your boyfriend?"

"it's new york ma, everyone got something, anyway I'm Moses"

These are to be used early in set when it's a greater chance her excuse is BS.
Moses21

Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 pm

@pancakemouse alright I'll try these out when I go out later.Thanks.
Moses21

Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:24 am

0/9
Got like 6 hrs of sleep but went out anyway.just got ignored or straights no's when I went for number.on the flip side I was moved forward to phase 2 interviews of a market/canvassing job I was trying to get for the past week.Not gonna lie though I thought that I would've made more headway 250+ approaches on. Also ran into the girl I have a date with on friday.thats all for now.Until tomorrow.

Edit- at Wendy's now but gonna do one more on the way to the train station.

Edit- did another one but got ignored lol
Last edited by Moses21 on Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pancakemouse

Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:40 am

It takes some guys 1000 approaches to get their first lay.

Best would be for you to absorb some actual daygame material and potentially go out with some guys in the Game NY group to watch them approach and learn in person. There's a lot of nuance in this that's hard to pick up right away.
Moses21

Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:37 pm

Ok, I'll try to get someone I can shadow and also study game.
Moses21

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:24 am

3/16
Completely went brick for first 9 and was heading to the train and saw daygamer get out set.just curious to see where his head was at and approach it.Lo and behold it was @pancakemouse .we did a couple set running into the night with his wing and he point out what I could improve and work on.tbh it was a very enlightening experience and I think it accelerated my progression.also made a bet with hit about hitting 2500 approaches by same time next year and really looking forward to it.Until tomorrow.
Last edited by Moses21 on Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moses21

Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:08 am

6/34
Had another daygame session with @Pancakemouse ,went for about 4 and a half hours and he basically adjusted my game for me.
Notable approaches:
-got an ioi leaving train and just approached her mid stair way and took her hand and walked her downstairs.made small talk but she said she was in a rush so just grabbed her number.
-went to Wendy's before meeting Pancake and saw my cashier leave register so approached her and got her insta.
-opened a canvasser for a store outside the store and made small talk for about 3 mins and got her phone number.
-appraoched a Hispanic girl and made small talk and got her number but she said she was going on vacation the next day and she'll be back in 3 weeks
-approached a middle eastern girl with a big ass.she seem receptive and I got her insta but tried to kiss her on the cheek and she kinda freaked out and later unfollowed me lol
-opened a duo set with Pancake and managed to get the girls number but later found out it was some random guys number lol
-Did an approach where girl kind of ignored me so I put myself in front of her and she had a little fit lol

What I learned:
-Gotta play up the black rapper archetype if I want better success
-Be more loud and forceful
-Make them notice me even if that means getting in their face
-Speak slower and slow down but have excited tone of voice
-Better to be too aggressive than too passive but don't overstep my bounds
-Need chains,watch,earrings to play up the black rapper look
-Never ask more than 1 question in a row
-Other style of game that work in other places won't work in New York

2,466 approaches left
Until tomorrow.

Edit-
Also got called from phase 3 of my interview about an hr ago and they told me I got the job.
pancakemouse

Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:09 pm

Moses21 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:08 am

What I learned:
-Gotta play up the black rapper archetype if I want better success
-Be more loud and forceful
-Make them notice me even if that means getting in their face
-Speak slower and slow down but have excited tone of voice
-Better to be too aggressive than too passive but don't overstep my bounds
-Need chains,watch,earrings to play up the black rapper look
-Never ask more than 1 question in a row
-Other style of game that work in other places won't work in New York
Instead of speaking slower, I would change the focus to "enunciation". You often string your words together and it's hard to catch your whole meaning - this is going to hurt you with foreign chicks especially.

MAKE IT FUN. There were sets where you had the girl laughing, do more like this. Not all girls are going to laugh at your jokes but you can still make them and tease them instead of chitchatting about "what type of jeans do you like to wear".

Figure out girls that like your archetype. We gave you some indicators yesterday and you saw some examples of which girls were receptive and which weren't. Continue to notice which girls give you frame and hone in on this.

Lean and I were impressed by your persistence in set towards the end. Even when girls were rejecting you, you were staying in, trying to flip that frame. Remember, though, when the girl isn't into you, you need to call it out right away BEFORE she starts walking away: "Damn, what's the matter, you don't like a little chocolate? (smile)" come up with some canned lines like this that will shock her out of her fear or indifference and get her laughing so you can game her.

Love the dedication to tracking the approaches. I just asked around for an approach counter app for you for Android, I'll let you know what I find out.
Moses21

Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:28 am

6/30

Start at central park trying out a new wing but was feeling his style of game at the park so we parties ways and I went to Soho.Opened a set and just making convo with the girl when I see @pancakemouse just slide up to the side to listen to convo.Basically duo with him with my bro but my bro later left and then we met his other wings.left late and was gaming for maybe 5 hours.

Notable approaches-
- first approach which pancake listened to.Opened her but she said she had a boyfriend at the end.Just made convo thinking I would get the number but later pancake said she was feeling me.
-opened a cougar outside of whole foods and kept maybe a ten min convos with her.she gave me her number and said we could be friend but I said I'll change that lol.
-Girl was late for dinner and walked with her for about 2 blocks and honestly thought I was wasting my time She gave me her number but did respond to the hug.
- Other closes were generic and pretty boring tbh.

What I learned:
-always be on the lookout for iois
-i always thought walking with them would mean anything but still # closed so anything can happen
-Girl can still be feeling you but she has a boyfriend that for whatever reason she want to be loyal to
-my mind has been racing to get the lay but now I realize I have to slow down and take baby step...kiss, makeout,fingering,etc...
-go for women my age., Older women have different values and u most likely don't fit them due to being young and nothing to my name.

Other News-

Starting my new job tomorrow.gonna have to learn to juggle work,gym,and approaching.In a week or so I should have it down
2,436 left
Until tomorrow.