Moses progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Moses21
Goal: Get laid

Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:04 am

3/17
Just got home from night game.super tired so will post detailed report tomorrow.

Edit-

Did chest calisthenics before I went out. All the approaches were on the street but the focus of today was night game.it started out with 5 and then two went to a different club.my bro caught a stomach ache and ended up leaving so me and 2 other wings proceeded to night club.other wing got side tracked by a friend and then there was two.we talked and he helped me figure out my strengths and weaknesses.Also he took the lead in nightgame because this was my first time being there when the club was packed.after club we ran gutter game and called it quits at around 4:45am.

Notable approaches:
-puerto rican/Chinese girl who was in double set.opened and introduced wing and we chatted our girls separately.she tried to give insta but I pushed for number.
-african girl walking towards friends.very quick and fast and she offer her snap.took it but should've pushed for number.
-arabian girl walking with friend.tried to open friend but completely unreceptive to me.arabian girl open and and I wrote my number and sent a hey sexy text to myself.i put wrong number in or wrote the wrong digit cuz I never received text lol.

What i learned:
-gotta be way more aggressive for night game
-using compliment openers in night game doesnt work and cockblocks will try to attack u for it.
-dont focus on high number anymore but get the most I can out of the interaction

What I did good:
-failed night game open got me cockblocked by some dude.wing told me I came off to soft and to open again.i did and I had better frame but the bouncer was telling us we had to leave outdoor venue and go in so kinda went no where.
-wing had a chance to pull but was getting cockblocked by fat friend.i tried to distract fat friend and was pretty successful.wing later said it was good but it didn't matter because girl being gamed knew her fat friend was judging her.
-after seeing my compliment opens in the club I started trying to use observational opens during gutter game.

What I did wrong:
-compliment openers
-not pushing for insta dates
-trying to get compliance too early from certain sets(one that's comes to mind is a girl walking past best buy.tried to get her to stop and she considered when I asked her to chat.i should've walked for maybe 30 seconds and then asked)

What I can do better:
-be more aggressive/signal with body language for compliance
-show no weakness in clubs especially with cockblocks around
-dont stare too hard at girls before approaching(this is because of no contacts and glasses but this problem isn't significant on the days I wear contacts.
Moses21

Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:57 am

0/2

Didn't really do alot of approaches but got a insta date on second approaches.she gave some sign throughout the date like hair flicking and crossing legs and offering breath mint when we sat down(I think she wanted me to kiss but when I tried to lead it with a are u a good kisser she said ask another question and from then on clammed up on anything sexual.

What I learned:
-i gotta make insta dates faster and take the lead
-day game and night game consistently will be tough so it may be better to only do them together on weekends
-gotta ask sexual questions sooner to filter

What I did good:
-2nd insta date of the week
-hung in there for as long as possible for experience
-tried to pull to her 3 times

What I did wrong:

-date was too long 2hr+
-didn't screen her early on
-when I did screen her it was too intense I think

What I can do better:
-gotta double down on the practical habits that allow me to keep a strong mentality and persevere
-be more sexual and screen earlier
-left for home after insta date due to frustration but wanted to go back halfway home.next time I should sit down or have a snack to cool down so I can continue.

2,277 left
Until tomorrow
Moses21

Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:56 am

1/8 daygame
1/3 nightgame

Todays beginning sucked.there was no good set till about 1 1/2 hr in because it was Sunday. Just mainly walked around looking for my type and then met with wings later.

Notable approaches:
-Met a girl a little after meeting wing.seem very receptive and tried to insta date later that night.didnt pull through
-met another girl through nightgame.took my number and texted myself hey sexy.she didn't seem to like that very lol.
-approached a girl who was very drunk but I didnt know at that time.was gonna insta date but seen she was stumbling so went for number.she just said shes not gonna answer so no point.

What I learned:
-I gotta find a way to my voice deeper
-gotta be more psychical and screen through touching more
-Club is way more fast pace and prob my best bet to get makeout experience/fingering and such.

What I did good:
-put my self out there in night game knowing I'm sort of timid when it comes to that.
-stayed out even though the begining volume was downright atrocious
-pushing for insta date on every interaction that was going somewhere

What I did wrong:
-not enough psychical screening
-took too long to get into gear for nightgame
-giving up certain sets too easily during gutter game

What I can do better:
-practice deeper voice
-more pyshical
-not letting girl control the situation

2,269 left
Until later today
Moses21

Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:44 am

2/13 dg
1/2 ng

Today I just got up,showered, and went out. Alot of my type was out but I was getting blown out alot with bf excuse.ended up going to the club and got my first ever kiss and makeout.was about to get a handjob but the bouncers saw and kicked us out lol.tried to insta date her for coffee and then move her cuz she was dtf but her friend hit her up and then when I tried to smooth things over with the friend;her friend called and uber and basically cockblocked me lol.we exchanged numbers and I kissed her goodbye.

Notable approaches
-girl gave me strong eye contact when walking past her with wings.approached told her that maybe we could grab a coffee after Im done hanging with friends.shee agreed but never hit me back up.
-opened a 3 set and all the friends were open to me.chose the one with the biggest ass and asked for her number.on leaving her friends called me cute
-italian girl who I got makeout from.asked her name and then grab her neck for compliance and asked if she was a good kisser.idk what she said but I went for it and she was receptive.after a while took her hand and lead her to a couch.made out while I tried to finger her.she tried to stop me several times with her hands so I put my hands on her chest and the down my pants and she was receptive.then the bouncers just hounded on me lol and we go kicked.also lost an earring or the magnet I think but I have replacements at home so all good.the rest was her friend cockblocking outside lol and she cared alot about what her friend thought I think.

What I learned:
-dont ask for a kiss just ask if your a good kisser
-very little talking required for club
-breathe from diaphragm for deeper voice

What I did good:
-first kiss and makeout ever
-strong non verbals and deeper voice for most of the night(hard to maintain as time goes on)
-being open to learn from the wings who are teaching me

What I did wrong:
-couldve told girl to ditch her friend because I feel like I had enough pull with her to do so
-kinda slowed down on opening sets once time came to hit the night club
-not game related but haven't been completely consistent with the habits that allowed me to build mental fortitude for a couple of days now

What I can do better:
-wake up earlier and take time to re do my habits that I believe will lead to my success
-less asking and taking a more commanding mindset(calibrated though)
-be more social during group sets(can't let my wings get cockblocked)

Today was amazing and I'm getting closer and closer.

2,256 left
Until tomorrow
Moses21

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:08 am

0/2 ng
3/? Dg

Day game today was actually pretty good sets out but I was in my head because of stressing about a few thing outside of approaching.then it started raining on me and I could get my braids wet so I stood under scaffolding and then Wendy's for about an hr.head to night club and met a wing outside and the others were already in.got blown out alot Inside but also hesitated alot when trying to escalate.got another make out but my wing basically set it up for me and I took her insta cause she wanted to find her friends.the rest of night night was just my wings and I talking and eating pizza.

Notable approaches:
-one I approached in club was super hot.talked to her for a good minute and should've push for kiss cause her friends left and she still stayed there talking to me.
-another one was basically giggling when I asked if she was a good kisser and starting trying to walk away.shouldve told her to come back cause I felt that I couldve just gone for it and she would've been ok.
-my wing introduced me to a girl and she couldn't believe I liked her.my wing started cheering us to kiss and she complied.made out for about 10 mins and then she went to go find her friend.

What I learned:
-if she's still there talking to me go for it.
-check the weather before I leave(especially since my hair can get severely messed up with rain)
-look at the positive of my progress.even if it doesn't seem fast I am making progress.

What I did good:
-got another make out.
-was a more effective wingman when I got blown own and was able to lead platonic convos to occupy a girls that would otherwise cockblock(most of them eventually did)
-approached the highest I ever have in nightclub

What I did wrong:
- too distracted from other areas of life
-didn't push for the kiss when it was at least a 50/50 for some girls.
-approached some without smiling and came off too serious.

What I can do better:
-go for the kiss everytime I feel I have a chance
-try to be more aware of iois in club
-pay more attention to body language objection and learn that that sometimes a women objection means ignore or try a different way(very thin line and a fine point to master)

2,254 left
Until tomorrow
Moses21

Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:40 am

1/12 dg
0/1 ng
Night game was suppose to be the focus of today but we didnt go till later and it was a LGBTQ club so I over thought it alot cause I didn't want to accidently get with a transgender.got alot of bf excuses during the daytime.

Notable approaches:
-girl who works at a club.exactly my time.tried to push for insta date but she declined.gave me her number but didn't respond to confirmation text.

What I learned:
-i couldve pushed with club employee girl with more psy
Physicality
-i was being less agressive than I usually have been for the past couple days because I opened a feminist and got a mouthful and subconsciously became less assertive
-girls I makeout with may not follow through with plans

What I did good:
-went for every set I wanted and even some I was iffy on
-pushed a little more in sets when I realized I was being submissive
-fantastic eye contact

What I did wrong:
-not following through with passive things that will make my game better but longer investment time
-voice getting soft/low on girls I find very attractive
-still using compliment openers on girls that clearly have high egos

What I can do better:
-focus on diaphragm breathing
-recapture the persistence I had in the beginning

2,242 left

Until tomorrow
Moses21

Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:16 am

3/4 dg
1/? Ng

Woke up super late but I wanted to hit the gym so basically hit the street when the sun went down.didnt do many cause I was socializing and then we ended up going to a bar.opened maybe 8 girls but failed to use the makeout opener my wing gave me to about 5 of them.last girl was the one I kissed for a bit and then when I was leaving I saw it on with her boyfriend(she told me she had a bf after our second makeout)bitches ain't shit.after that we really just walked around but the streets were dead.

What I learned:
-they will cheat on their bf
-i should probably enroll in a public speaking course
-better to do more sets before club/bar because gutter game is sparse

What I did good:
-got another makeout
-better grip on nightclub/bar approach anxiety
-stayed in set as long as I could

What I did wrong:
-stayed too long in sets where the convo died and the girl went to find her friend
-didn't approach as many as I should've during beginning
-trying out different ways of touching to makeout when I should've went with what's given success so far(original was also what got me this makeout)

What I can do better:
-better time management for day game
-getting a better read on girls for observational opening
-going for makeout within a minute(this will help cover my deficiency in conversation skills.

2,240 left

Until tomorrow
Moses21

Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:17 am

0/2 dg
0/? Ng

Today was not the best day in terms of approaching but might have been the best day I've had just going out.sleep schedule is utterly destroyed and has to be fixed at the end of this weekend.was getting rejected back to back in night game and even switched venues.at th second venue someone offered me a drink and me being a lightweight it just completely messed me up for the rest of the night.at that point we ran gutter game but my anxiety was worse drunk(but almost non existent at the beginning of the drunk phase).so tonight in terms of game was pretty trash.however right when we were going to get our end of the night meal we ran into none other than Anthony Mackie(The Falcon).when my wing approached him he joked saying only dudes recognized him and even demonstrated for us. He called out to two ladies walking by him and they just completely ignored him until my wing yelled out if these girls knew who he was.they still kept walking without a clue that a celebrity just gave them a shot. It was very eye opening to see someone who was in the avengers still gettibg rejected by women. That was the highlight of f the night and made it the best night(rivaling my second and third makeout).

What I learned:
-you can be super famous and rich and still get rejected
-too focused on my looks and letting that stop me from approaching some girls
-voice deepening exercises weren't as effective as I thought

What I did good:
-went out solo without my brother for the first time(I wasn't able to approach for 30 mins though)
-kept opening in the club even though I got blown out alot
-have 3 signature outfits to go out in

What I did wrong:
-blackpill/looking thought were strong in the back of my head while approaching
-didnt finish every set to completion
--letting girls comments get to me

What I can do better:
-continue to work on my looks but forget about it
-get 2 more signature looks
-more doing and less learning

2,238 left

Until tomorrow
Moses21

Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:20 am

1/2 dg
3/12 ng

Woke up super late again.gonna have to take melatonin to reset my sleep schedule tomorrow night.met up with 1 wing and did the 1 dg approach with him.then he went to a club and met the wing I was going to go the my club with.we hit the club a little early and I had massive ng AA.

Notable approaches:
-opened a girl on motorbike.she said I look like I was 12.tried to flip it but she eventually rejected but complimented me when I left
-opened a girl during gutter game in front of pace university she seem scared but she gave me her number.
-got opened by a girl in the club.made out with her a little and then tried to move her but she didnt want to leave her friends
-approached girl in club giving me ioi.she said she was with her bf at the time.seen her again later and she said that was just a hook up and not a boyfriend.put my hand on her neck and we started making out.3rd time approaching got her snap.and 4th time she ran away from me lol.

What I learned:
-iois are worth opening in club
- you can re-approach the same girl if she was receptive on previous approach.
-gutter game may not be worth the extra hours of staying out

What I did good:
-eventually beat aa I had in the club
-re approaching set that I thought had potential
-more aware of iois

What I did wrong:
-almost completely neglected dg for past couple of days
-took too long to start up even with a wing with me
-only started going after iois later into the night

What I can do better:
-conversation skills(girl gave ioi but I pushed for makeout too quick due to fear that she would see deficiency in social skills)
-push ups whenever I get high as(went to bathroom tonight and did a bunch of pushups and it helped)
-back off of psychical aggressiveness if girl need more comfort or just leave if she's a time waster

2,236 left

Until tomorrow
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:57 am

Don't let the guys keep bullying you into gutter game if you don't want! I made the same realization long ago that it's not worth staying up for. It's only useful for fun and doing an end of night recap.
Moses21

Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:35 pm

1/4 dg
2/? Ng
0/2 dg next day
Night game was the focus again but before we went to the club I met Kodak Black.2 celebrities in 3 days,I'm on a roll.was really trying to get laid but got blown out alot.both my contacts unfollowed me on insta so I think one was an attention whore and the other one I think I came strong after the makeout. Nothing eventful happened after and I stayed over at a wings place to get sleep and just day game off the wakeup day game but I took forever to sleep so was sleep deprived when we went out again.he had a date in 2 hrs and I only did 2 approaches cause I was exhausted. Still really tired writing this but I need to reset sleep schedule so I'll prob just do laundry and then call it in a couple of hours.also got called a creep by the girl I made out with yesterday lol.

Wasn't super detailed cause I'm tired

2,232 left

Until tomorrow
Moses21

Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:41 pm

Sept 7th
2/12 dg

Started gaming at around 7pm cause I had stuff to take care of before that.my sleep schedule is almost stabilized again.most of my approaches I ended cause I couldn't get them to comply with a stop.also got a date set up this friday.this will be my first official date(besides insta dates)

Notable approaches:
-approached a Latina girl that barely spoke english.used that as an excuse to shorten conversation and asked for her number.tried to insta date but she said text her later to meet up.
-approached thick black girl headed toward train station.chit chat for a little and found out she was a worker at ice cream museum.didnt try to insta date cause she told me she was in a rush from the beginning when I tried to stop her.

What I learned:
-using my brother and other wing as a crutch to approach
-only really need a crutch in the beginning of session
-even one day off kinda throws me off

What I did good:
-when all my wing left I was able to do 7 solo approaches

What I did wrong:
-stuck in a group think mentality with wings
-didn't employ walking with girls to get them to comply later on

2,224 left
Until tomorrow
Moses21

Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:46 pm

Sept 8th
0/9 dg
1/1 ng

Won't be super detailed.Dg I think my approaches were off because I only had 1 girl that actually stop for all my approaches.did ng and got number and makeout about 30 seconds of opening girl.her friend grabbed her away while we were making out tho.my date for Friday flaked and gave some excuses.showed the text to my wing and he said she was lying so I think that's dead but I may text her for a Sunday date.

2,215 left

Until tomorrow
Moses21

Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:34 am

5/9 dg
0/2 ng
Sept 10

So technically not a virgin anymore cause I put the tip in.technically but I still want to go all the way.so I met this girl by a park.complimented her and from the jump she showed high interest.told her we should get a bottle of wine(not the best move because she already had 2 drinks and from the jump she was down).We stopped to drink the wine at the park across from where I was going to pull.We finished half together and then I suggested we go to a private spot. We went into hotel and I told her to walk in a little behind me so as not to alert the staff.took her to bathroom and we made out.then pulled her pants down and started fingering her and pull the condom from my wallet(messed up her because my nails were jagged and cut her).I got her angry when I told her to get on her knees bitch.she was ready to leave so I was polite and told her it was an endearing term where I'm from in the hood.she gave me a look in the mirror and we made small talk a little bit and then she said I was kinds fine and initiated the makeout all over again.pulled up her shirt first and then took off her pants with her pants with her panties(I vaguely remember this from BoyToy escalation guide) Lifted her up and tried to put it in.the tip got in but then I leaned back to get better positioning and that when her mom called lol.she freaked out grabbed all her stuff and ran out saying she was super late.before she left I took out the wine out of her back and this was my next mistake,she immediately wanted to drink again and I basically took 3 sips and she drank the rest of the half.started vomiting and from there it was dead because her mom started spam calling her.ran after her to get her number cause she forgot and then walked her to train station cause she downed the other half of the bottle before she left hotel(don't really mind but my wing suggested from now on to pace her so that I don't get me too'd after the sex). Every other set was pretty bland.met up with @pancakemouse e and we gamed all the way to phebes.from there I aggressively opened as many gutter game sets as possible.one was very possible but my timing was off because my wing opened her friend and suggested and afterparty with the two of us but I let mines go to early cause they came in a big group and I thought they wouldn't let her separate(wing later told me that these people were just walking together lol)

What I learned:
-cut my fucking nails lol
-dominant talk won't work well for me now because of the frame I give off
-girls and guys get drunk at different speeds.always pace the girl.

What I did good:
-technically lost my virginity
-first half of the night was me solo
-voice tonality is better when talking to girls(most of the time)

What I did wrong:
-went to two venues but did low ng approaches
-girl told me she had to leave at a certain time but like in previous post my time management sucks
-i let didn't pace the girl well(we drank from the tap but next time I'll get cups to measure how much she's drink and when to cut her off)

Sept 11
Didn't go out today cause I woke up late and went food shopping.by the time I finished it started raining

2,206 left

Until tomorrow
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:00 am

congrats on (technically) losing the v-card!!!!!!!!!
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!