Moses progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Moses21
Goal: Get laid

Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:17 am

7/21

Started my canvassing job and tried to do approaches when my boss wasn't looking.only managed 4 but got 1 number out of that.headed to Soho after and warmed up with about 6 approaches before my brother met up with me.did a couple and then ended up running into @pancakemouse e.did a few together but then somehow I got split off from everyone and just started going solo again.

Notable approaches:
-got really psychical with one girl accidently hitting her tits when I tried to reach for her necklace. She became hesitant and gave me her insta but said we gotta start off as friends.
-on the way home saw some girl waiting for train.look super slutty with white see through dress and wearing a thong.she told me she was high and gave me her insta but didn't follow me back.dont think anything will come of it,just wanted to see if she was dtf cause her clothes gave impression.
-did another walking close with some girl I walked with for two blocks.reaffirmed that walking with them is a viable option
-opened a set with a wing.they were cool and got her insta.his girl was lesbian tho.
-approach one with intent to canvass.she wasn't down to donate but she had a fat ass so I just switched to hitting on her and she gave me number after second time asking.
-cant really remember rest cuz I'm tired and got work early tomorrow

What I learned:

-while my archetype is still attracted to me I gotta max out the black guy look to get the hotter girls that go for black guys
-due to me being new and my canvasser instructor watching me like a hawk, I won't be able to get as many approaches in canvassing as I thought.
-it really is a numbers game,the last 3 contacts I got were back to back.

That all pretty much.Satisified but I want more progression lol.Really got to give credit to pancake tho.he basically accelerated my process manifold.
2,415 left
Until tomorrow.

Edit-mightve done two more but didn't log it in the app so I won't count them cause I'm not too sure.
Last edited by Moses21 on Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:35 am

Keep working.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Moses21

Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:09 pm

1/11

Only got 1 number today and it was inside a store.completely went solo for these 11 tho and didn't approach while canvassing.its only my second day but my team leader is on my ass and I suspect that I won't be able to approach like i envisioned until a couple week into the job when I have more trust.only got 4 hours of sleep back to back for 2 days and it showed in my approaches.my voice was so low and I just didn't have presence so I just decided to make my way home after the 11th and try again tomorrow after 10 hrs of sleep lol.

Edit:
Met my brother while going home.went out again and got 5 more approaches in.got a number but It turned out to be dead.

What I learned:
-Dont approach when tired because my results will suck and I just end up scaring women with my lackluster effort.
-Sleep is very important for me.had really low sleep for the last 2 days and by the middle of today I was just zoning out and I couldn't analyze well.My approaches look well to me but it felt like I was just going through motions and the women notices.My results were alot more rejections and women just being downright scared of me.

I'm super tired so going to bed.
2,399 left
Until tomorrow.
Moses21

Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:19 pm

So didn't approach today yet cause I was suppose to to on date. My braids took alot a longer to do so I ended up texting her that I would be 15-30 mins late. Prior to that she texted me all day yesterday and all morning today but that was the last straw for her lol.tried to tell her let's meet later today but she hasn't responded and I think I'm ghosted.kinda bummed out but it was my fault cause this would've been my second time rescheduling on her.

What I learned:
-Time management is a problem of mines.

Gonna go out to approach when my brother wakes up.
Moses21

Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:17 am

3/17

Got alot of blow out scared reactions in the beginning.even had a girl ask if I just wait around to just hit on girls. At around 12 approaches in I went to a bathroom to practice and realize I wasn't smiling as much as I thought.resylts were somewhat better from there.the first has I had a wing and the second half I went solo.

Notable approaches:

-girl that ask if I was just waiting around to hit on girls.just thought It was funny cause she gave me number but wouldn't let me hug and instead opted for a fist bump.
-girl who gave me number. Leaving in a week and forgot her name at the end calling her something else entirely lol.
-last girl was like a stripper but said she was going to a burlesque show.she looked good but wouldn't let me hug or fistbump. She almost went for the insta date contemplated for about 15 seconds and then said she had to head home but gave me her insta.

What I learned:

-before every session I should go in bathroom and practice smiling and my smile while I talk to get a better feel for it.
-Always try to go for the insta date

Other news:
Got work tomorrow and idk how imma juggle gym work and approaching so what I'll try to do I make sure I hit the gym 4 times this week and do great at work.ill try u to approach everyday after work but everyday when I don't have work for sure.
2,382 left
Until tomorrow
Moses21

Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:55 am

2/21

Today was pretty boring to start.just hit the gym and went out to approach.also quit the job I got today because all the benefit I thought I would get didn't happen.also got complimented on my outfit today so I know my style is getting better.got my first insta date and almost insta pull as well.will detail later on.

Notable approaches

-girl I approaches ignored me .tried to get in front of her and then she crossed the street lol.
-2 other girls just straight up ignoring me
-1st contact stopped and we had a good convo with her giving me her insta.Tried to insta pull their but she said she was literally a block away from her friend house who she was meeting.i believe because when I first approached and told her to stop she said shes right where she needs to be.she also I followed me later lol.
-insta date girl,was a microbiologist and looked had a nice ass.said she was stressed about work and was just walking to destress.told her let's grab some bubble tea and get to know each other (thanks @Mimbe393939 ) and we walk 4-5 blocks to get the tea.The entire walk I was texting @pancakemouse
where I can pull and what I should do cause he knows the area well and when we got the tea I moved her 1 block away to the spot I was gonna pull at.we talked about gender roles and shit cause my mind blanked on me lol.after that told her I was gonna get juice at cvs but also brought a condom as well.then told her I know a spot thats a block away and we should go.she agreed but half a block away from hotel she said what do you want to do at a hotel.I told her stress relieve and she said she doesn't mind that but not tonight and gave me her number lol.super frustrated but really motivated because this is the closest I've ever gotten to a lay.i really can wait for tomorrow.

What I learned:
- gotta find something better to say than stress relieve
-need better topics than gender studies
-shoudve already had a condom with me.

I am super pumped for the next day.
2,361 left.
Until tomorrow.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:30 am

Moses21 wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:55 am
2/21

Today was pretty boring to start.just hit the gym and went out to approach.also quit the job I got today because all the benefit I thought I would get didn't happen.also got complimented on my outfit today so I know my style is getting better.got my first insta date and almost insta pull as well.will detail later on.

Notable approaches

-girl I approaches ignored me .tried to get in front of her and then she crossed the street lol.
-2 other girls just straight up ignoring me
-1st contact stopped and we had a good convo with her giving me her insta.Tried to insta pull their but she said she was literally a block away from her friend house who she was meeting.i believe because when I first approached and told her to stop she said shes right where she needs to be.she also I followed me later lol.
-insta date girl,was a microbiologist and looked had a nice ass.said she was stressed about work and was just walking to destress.told her let's grab some bubble tea and get to know each other (thanks @Mimbe393939 ) and we walk 4-5 blocks to get the tea.The entire walk I was texting @pancakemouse
where I can pull and what I should do cause he knows the area well and when we got the tea I moved her 1 block away to the spot I was gonna pull at.we talked about gender roles and shit cause my mind blanked on me lol.after that told her I was gonna get juice at cvs but also brought a condom as well.then told her I know a spot thats a block away and we should go.she agreed but half a block away from hotel she said what do you want to do at a hotel.I told her stress relieve and she said she doesn't mind that but not tonight and gave me her number lol.super frustrated but really motivated because this is the closest I've ever gotten to a lay.i really can wait for tomorrow.

What I learned:
- gotta find something better to say than stress relieve
-need better topics than gender studies
-shoudve already had a condom with me.

I am super pumped for the next day.
2,361 left.
Until tomorrow.
Keep a condom on you at all times. I keep mine in the coin purse of my wallet.

Chad (whom you may meet at some point) often says "when you think you were close to a lay, you probably weren't". Not to continually be Mr. Realist, but he's right. There's so many things that have to go right for the lay to actually happen, even if you were close to pulling. Still, you should be proud that you got this far and eventually you will get it with enough calibration.

Next time, don't mention that it's a hotel, just say it's a "private spot". How you seed the bathroom pull will depend on her archetype. If she's more of a comfort girl, you'd play it that way, if she's more adventurous you might start talking about if she's ever had public sex, etc. Has to be done in a calibrated manner.

Make sure you are following the Pancake method of having her follow you on Instagram rather than the other way around: https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2018 ... ncake-way/. But more importantly, make sure you are pushing for the number only until you can massively improve your IG presence.
Moses21

Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:23 pm

@pancakemouse
Since I stopped approaching in the hood,I've brought a condom with me everyday.idk why i slipped up today.And your prob right about not being close to the lay.i didn't even really get psychical with and and only grabbed her hand once.shouldve focus on getting a kiss or makeout and then pushing for pull. I really fucked up saying hotel but a good learning point. And yeah most girls who gave me insta never responded and that may be because my insta is brand new basically.
Moses21

Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:39 am

8/30

Today was a late start cause I had to meal prep for protein intake and did Calisthenics while the chicken cooked.also went clothes shopping at tj maxx for button down shirts while approaching.also took an ebik e back to Soho because I wasn't satisfied but it was dead by then.did approaches on ebike on the way there.also did 2 approaches in the hood

Notable approaches:

-Triple set but didn't know at the time. Approached when she was about to walk in store and she just smile and ignored me.
-Approached girl heading into chase bank.We talked outside bank and I didn't push for insta pull because she said she was gonna meet with friends after bank.
-seen a girl jogging.She was fine and she stopped for a bit so I approached and she said she was just resting for 30 seconds or something like that.we had small talk for half a minute and she just said u want my number and gave it to me.first number close on a jogger.
-scared her on approach.walked with her and she gave me number right before she got into train station.said I was too young but could tell her age before approach and my eyes are terrible(got eye doctor tomorrow to fix)
-Thick college student whom I had small talk with.blah blah blah asked for her number and she said yes
-last approach of the night.Thick Chinese nyu student.her accent was hella strong.tried to insta pull but she said she was busy and give me her number.
-2 approaches in the hood.1 was super scared cause I caught here in between a highway block.the other called me sexy and gave me her number.
-4 approaches on ebike.1 said I was too young for her.another stopped and we chatted;tried to insta date but only got her number.3rd on the phone with her "situation".last one super scared and didnt give name.
What I learned:
-I should've push the insta date for all them
-been getting consistently rejected by Indian girls
-got to stop saying excuse me and just say hey or yo
-gotta go out earlier if I want it get more approaches in
-dont leave if Im not satisfied
-hood bitches are receptive but I needed to learn NYC approaching first.(need bigger sample.
Today was nothing special but it's a grind.
2,330 left
Until tomorrow.

Edit-
Did 1 more and forgot to increase the contact/ rejection ratio.last 1 may have been a hooker lol cause I think her pimp went somewhere but she gave me number and when I biked back she had her dude or something with her.
Last edited by Moses21 on Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:42 am

Moses21 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:39 am
-been getting consistently rejected by Indian girls
Welcome to the club, there's a lot of us!

They want tall, clean, and white here. Otherwise you get nothing but attitude.
Moses21

Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:51 am

5/24

Went to eye doctor today.got a pair of contacts to test for the week and my glasses and permanent contacts are coming next week. I was fucking blind but never realized until I put the contacts on lol. Also a wing I later met told me that I was being overcharged for the contacts because I ordered through hospital and that I was best to order online once I know the ones I need. So after hospital I went home and decided to skip gym(all good because I only need 3 more days which I'll do in a row starting from tomorrow).Hit Soho at around 5 and did a couple sets and then met a wing from a week ago.We gamed together the whole day and I pretty much just soaked up his style(this guy's a pro) and we shot the shits.then he Introduced me to another one of his weeks.This guy gave me pretty good advice telling me to balance game and life so that I can be satisfied outside of women.Me and the wings hit up the nightclubs later and the second wing advised that I opened a set.I did and I got amazing reception from here but this was my first night in club game so I was just focused on the number which I got.The wing later told me that I should've moved her because she was really feeling me but I was trying to play it safe.We gamed a little more and ended our night with pizza before calling it.

Notable approaches:
-1st approach of the day.we talked and then said she had to go to bank.Left her alone and saw her walking again 10-15 mins later.Reopened her and got her number.
-approached a half ukranian girls.got her to stop and we chat for 30 seconds.ran out of shit to say and just asked for number and got it.
- approach a thick girl and got amazing receptions.smiling, giggling,the works.tried to insta date but she said she was heading to the gym.gave me her number.
-approached a girl heading out of bus.also heading to the gym.talked for about 1 min and asked for number.she insisted on Instagram but per @Pancakemouse advice and just personal experience with my newborn insta account,I pushed for the number.after a little protest she gave it.
-nightclub approach with African girl.wing said i couldve pulled but it was my second time in nightclub so I wasnt calibrated.

What I learned:

-my fashion has already hit peak according to two wings but they said that may hurt me because I'm a beginner and it comes off as incongruent.
-nightclub is way more fast past.
-numbers don't work in NYC.better to push for insta date or same day lay.
-Best to do a game immersion period and then focus on money but don't neglect finances entirely

What I did wrong:

- I'm giving off a too friendly vibe according to wing and that's why I keep getting hit with boyfriend response or girls that were intially highly invested lose interest.
-not always pushing for insta because of excuses girls makes that may or may not be true
-doing more talking than the girls and not letting her ramble

What I did good:
-went for almost every girl I found attractive
-smiling while talking
-upping my fashion sense

What I can do better:
-approach anxiety is pretty low so now I should focus on learning as much from the interaction as possible
-staying in set as long as possible to make the number solid.
-always push for the insta date and don't give up too easily in interaction

2,307 left(The nightclub approach doesn't count as the bet is specified to daygame approaches only)

Until tomorrow
Last edited by Moses21 on Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:21 am

love not only how much action you're taking, but how you're trying to break down your sessions and taking copious notes on your mentors' advice.

i always come to your log to see that approach counter go down btw :D
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Moses21

Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:36 am

colgate wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:21 am
love not only how much action you're taking, but how you're trying to break down your sessions and taking copious notes on your mentors' advice.

i always come to your log to see that approach counter go down btw :D

Thanks man. The support really means alot and keeps me going.
Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:06 am

I agree with @colgate , the amount of cold approaches you’re doing are motivating. I was in NY a couple weeks ago, definitely one of the best cities for getting laid!

@pancakemouse said we should share style advice, as we have a similar archetype, I’ll hit you up.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Moses21

Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:00 am

3/11

Today was a very late start. Woke up at decent time but laid back down and ending up knocking out for another couple of hours.Got injured yesterday on ebike ride home so I skipped leg day cause my knees were sore and hurt when going up and down stairs.My watch came in and I'll adjust it before I go to bed so that I can use for tomorrow. Went to Soho with my bro and later ending up winging @pancakemouse and another wing.Not gonna lie today in terms of number my approaches were as frequent because I was distracted socializing.also didn't persist in alot of the approaches because I got a few age objections and kinda just let them go instead of pushing.

Notable approaches:
- Girl heading on a date. Said I'll hit her up to see if it was a bust and I could take her out later.number closed.
-latina with green hair and piercing.Seem very interested but had to go back to work after her break.number closed but no response on greet text.
-approached in train station.friend was being an absolute bitch.told her she look like she was in a rush so I got her snap but she didn't add me back yet.
-approached a double set with pancake.they were BORING.within ten seconds I wanted to leave but i made small talk so that pancake could talk to his girl.we just let them go cuz they were so dry.

What I learned:
-gotta throw more jokes in to get them laughing
-high interest doesn't mean shit in NYC.gotta focus on same day interactions or the girl will quickly forget you
-im more likely to give up on age objection as its an insecurity of mine that I think I look too young for some women.

What I did good:
-i made sure I smiled while I talked and tried to copy a wing who has sort of a frozen smile
-didn't leave set even when the Snapchat close friend was being a bitch.
-pushed a little more when girls said they were in a rush by saying I'll only take a minute.

What I did wrong:
-went blank on age objections
-was socializing a little too much
-developing prejudice against Indian girls because I've been consistently getting rejected by them so I've been avoiding approaching them.

What I can do better:
-get up earlier
-research some game material(don't Info overload though)
-moving away from compliments and more towards cold reads

@Crimson I wouldn't say I mastered style yet but it's way better so yeah hit me up and I'll teach u everything I learned so far in fashion.

2,296 left
Until tomorrow