Papa Progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Papa0231
Name: Papa
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Thot magnet

Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:11 am

Today was a good day went out with some people on the forum. I got 2 snap chats and 3 instagrams. From now on I’m rating my progress on how many contact infos I get daily instead of how many approaches since approaches don’t really matter unless you get the contact information. I would say I approached about 7 women today in total do in 5/7. It was a good day I got into a lot of good convos so I feel like I can convert at least 2-3 of the ones I got today. Until next time gang.
Papa0231
Name: Papa
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Thot magnet

Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:53 am

Today I did 4 approaches 1/4 got a snap. I gotta stop going for the ones who don’t like. I have a habit of going for the ones I’m naturally attracted to but they play the hardest to get and I don’t know how to get past the I got a boyfriend and husband excuse. Tbh I feel like I’ll just say that I’m not tryna be your boyfriend or husband lol I don’t even know you lol like you could be for the streets. I’ll say it in a joking way so they don’t think Im being an asshole. The snap I got today was a pretty good convo so I feel like I’ll get a reply when I text her. Until next time y’all. We gonna be good y’all.