Mitos Goals

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mitos
Name: Bjoern
Goal: Get a hot girlfriend
Motto: What is the worst thing that can happen ...

Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:39 am

Update from this week:

(1) Business: We got a new client again. I have a lot to do and business is getting of the ground. We want to reach 30k a month till the end of the year. Right now war are at about 15k. I really looked at my life what is costing me the most amount of time and focus. It is buying groceries and preparing food several times a day. I decided that I am going to eat out more often and order food. There are super healthy options here in my city. This will help me to put on more focus on my business and not waste time. Honestly cleaning my apartment and doing laundry is like 1h once per week. So I don't need to outsource that.

(2) Health/Fitness: I ordered a bunch new supplements this week. I try to improve my health issues and get to a place where I feel totally vital and have a athletic body and healthy mind. I workout usually 3x per week but the next step is to join a gym and not do home workouts as often. I also get out of the house and meet new people and women when I go to the gym. So that is a bonus

(3) Dating: I had 1 date this week. Nothing special. Have a bunch more lined up next week. The cute girl I approached at Starbucks didn't want to meet up because she is 21 and I am 30. Probably an excuse.

(4) Lifestyle: I go to salsa/bachata class once a week. Want to go 2x . I also will incorporate the gym into my lifestyle 2x per week. I also look for a new hobby/sport. I was thinking of BJJ or Tennis. But I also don't want to lose focus and do everything but nothing good.
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend
- 80kg athletic build with sixpack
- make 10k with own business (done)
Mitos
Name: Bjoern
Goal: Get a hot girlfriend
Motto: What is the worst thing that can happen ...

Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:45 pm

Hey guys here is my update for last week.

There is a lot going on right now. I improve on so much levels. I make a good amount of money from my investments now. between 1-2k a month. We also got 2 more new clients. We are between 10-20k every month now. I have one friends with benefits now and a few more dates lined up. But Tinder is boring to me now. I have a process of how I can date and fuck women but honestly approaching during the day when I am about my day feels so much more rewarding. I approached this chick at the bus stop this week and her eyes just lit up and she was super into it. I go on a date with her this week. This feels so much more natural and fun to me than messaging all these women on tinder. On top of that I go to salsa and bachata class where I meet a lot of women and so I maybe just cut tinder out. It also impacts my business negatively because I lose focus during the day.

Regarding health and fitness I signed up for the gym.
Goals 2022:
- Find a hot girlfriend
- 80kg athletic build with sixpack
- make 10k with own business (done)