PillowDrifter's progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
PillowDrifter
Name: Damien
Goal: Have a threesome
Motto: Dont be sorry, be better

Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:46 pm

Sport and dating:
-Sent to the gym, prepared a weekly plan to meet the "gym 3 times a week" goal
- Took some pictures for tinder profile with new camera
- Got some matches and messaging

Independence and Job:
- Preparing to move

Mental health:
- meditation
PillowDrifter

Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:01 pm

Jobs and independence:
- signed the contract for the apartment
- send an application for a second job and got an interview for the next week

Dating and sport:
- gym goal 1/3: one hour with leg curl, lat pulldown, abdominal, dumbbell walking lunge and Russian twist
- went to a party, this time I was approached by a girl and we exchanged numbers. Going to message her tomorrow
PillowDrifter

Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:19 am

So last week's update:

- go to the gym 3x per week (3/3) : Went to the gym three times for one hour, working on the whole body with legs, biceps curl, Russian twist, Bulgarian split squat, and deadlift. I'm beginning to get compliments from dates and close friends.
- Have my own place to live : I just moved into a flat in the town center, it's close to everything and it massively helps with dating.
- Financial independence from my family : My first income is enough to cover the rent and basic needs. Still to rely on parental support for healthcare.
- Have a threesome with two girls : I started to date heavily from my standard (2-3 dates per week), there are two girls I date that are up for a threesome. I'm sending pics and messages to organize one for the next week. I'm anxious af but hey I'm allowed to suck and there is no way to know if I'm ready/enough unless I try. Will buy the famous threesome guide once I work out how to pay from my country.
- Apply for jobs (get your shits together) : this one I slacked off. I'll aim to apply for a least three jobs each week and hone my skills.
- Take better dating app pictures : I have found a good camera and we take pictures with a good friend with the template of Andy.
PillowDrifter

Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:43 am

So last week's update:

Dating and sport :
- Went to the gym for 45 minutes: deadlift, Russian twist, Bulgarian split squat, abdominal and legs curls
- Have a threesome scheduled for the end of the week
- 3 matches on Tinder and Hinge

Jobs and financial independence :
- Passed the first round of interviews for a job in a bank
- Applied for 3 jobs online

Mental health:
- Reading No More Mister Nice Guy by Dr. A Glover
- Still taking anti-depressors but it is the occasion to bond with a co-worker at work who is currently going through depression. We are helping each other to overcome it now
PillowDrifter

Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:26 pm

Dating and sport :
- Went to the gym (1/3) for one hour: Lat pulldown, chest pull down, Russian twist, abdominal and Bulgarian split squat
- Have a threesome with two girls: We met at a bar near my place and went after a bit. It was super hot and fun! I was impressed by how much the girls were into each other even though they just met 1 hour before. They are up to set up another one but they are pretty busy this time. Have to read the Tinder guide on retention. To be honest I thought that having a threesome would help with self-confidence problems but I feel like the same old nerd.
- Organized two dates for this week and the next.

Jobs and financial independence :
- continue the job
- Carry out interviews with banks

Mental health:
- Reading No More Mister Nice Guy by Dr. A Glover
- guitar
PillowDrifter

Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:57 pm

Been a long time not being there, a lot happened :

Dating and sport:
- We the girl I had a threesome with we actually move to a trouple relationship for a while until on e of the girls found a guy with who she want to be exclusive.
- As I am travelling, I do jogging once in a while to keep the shape

Jobs:
- interview with bank didn't go well and will not continue with them
- a research group contacted me for a internship, in addition with my current job, I will have enough to be fully independent
- still taking lectures to hone programming skills

Mental health:
-reading
-meditating