Dim's Daily Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
RussianSlimGuy
Name: Dim
Goal: Have ONS
Motto: Embrace Every Moment

Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:26 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-29

Started very un-energetic but kept doing small steps and turned it into a great day.

Notes:
_
Gratitude once again overturned this day in my opinion.
While going after my goals - gym - in half-zombie mode, I remembered this girl An I met on Sunday and how awesome she was. I just couldn't resist writing her that, and that led us up texting back-and forth, with her saying a lot of (crazy to me) things about how she liked our date and me.
I definitely didn't expect this, I wanted to just express her some of my warm feelings, and received back tenfold. It was so awesome to hear that from her.
_
With all that, now I have 4 girls in my life (both friends AND dates) telling me how great I am and how they like me.
And I still cannot internally believe what they tell me...
What will it take for me to finally internalise it? That is a very great question.
_
good thing - even in the middle of a no-so-good state of being, I once again was feeling gratitude for many things in my life, for people and expressed it to them. This starts to happen more frequently and is awesome. So even if I won't make as much progress as I hoped business-side, I know that I made huge advancements towards feeling better and happier.
_
I decided to write my gratitude and expand it with some more points:
So today:
- I am grateful for having my friend T in my life. That she adds a lot of trust and fun into my life and is always eager to meet with me.
- I am grateful for having met An and our date. For her being so kind and affectionate and giving me beautiful memories from just our first date.
- I am grateful for gym, how much progress I made, how my muscles and abs show up, how good my body looks now
- I am grateful for having opportunity to fulfill my dream - get into coaching, have Andy and the group help me with my life
- I am grateful for being in Serbia, in winter weather that doesn't hurt me, able to live here, have money and work on my goals
- I'm grateful for being able to be grateful without prompting already on some events that happen in my life. And that I can express the appreciation to these people.
_
Small wins, that I want to give credit to:
- I overcame my excuses and left a package my landlord asked for in an exchange office - I had huge fear of the worker thinking I'm weird
- I overcame my excuses and scheduled a doctor's appointment by calling 2 clinics - I had a fear of them not understanding English and it all being awkward. One of them actually knew it so terrible, and second asked for another worker - so my fears actually came true but I am ok and have no bad thoughts about it.
- I was tired and didn't want to go out of the house, but looked at my gym schedule - realised that I actually like the way I created it for today - then went on and had a great workout.
- Even though right now I don't feel capable of actually doing something for biz, I written next steps, blockers and approaches that I can do to get a little bit closer to it
___
Business - 1/3 - 1.5h
- Worked on yearly review plan - want to make content on it
- Writing next steps for outreach

Dating - 1/3 - 20h
- Texting An, some rapport and building up to next meet

Mindset - 2/3 - 3h
- Week Review done
- Accountability call
- Journal/Mirror
- Spontaneous gratitude practice

Social - 1/3 - 10m
- Texting friends

Looks - 1/3 - 2.5h
- Gym - deload week 3/3 complete

Relaxation - 1/3 - 2.5h
- 20m pre-sleep leisure
- Games break

Life Support - 2/3 - 7h
- Huge job focus
- Finishing laundry/cleanup

Day Review: 2022-12-30

Focused on finishing up some of the remaining job stuff, preparations for new year's and relaxation.
___
Business - 0/3
Dating - 1/3 - 10m
- 1x2 boost, messaging
Mindset - 1/3 - 4h
- Reading "Loving What Is"
- Journal/Mirror
- Working on reviews month/year
Social - 1/3 - 20m
- Texting friends
Looks - 1/3 - 30m
- Body measuring test
Relaxation - 1/3 - 6h
- Games/Movies
Life Support - 2/3 - 7h
- Great job focus
- Grocery haul/prep
2023 GOALS
Focus:
1. Gratitude / Love / Peace / Improving Self-Image
2. Honesty / Integrity
3. Business / Improving lives of people

Specific:
- Sex with 10 new girls I like (9/10)
- Vasectomy - done
- Own sexual side & desires / remove sexual shame
- Gym / Diet - prep for bulk, 61kg / 11%bf

Main - Events / Progress Log (last)
Daily Review Log
Blog (Mindset & Self-Improvement)
RussianSlimGuy

Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:16 am

Day Review: 2022-12-31

Today I:
- Went to gym just for fun. Did 1RM exercises: 120kg deadlift, 160kg rack pull - was fun and awesome to do it.
- Enjoyed my local gyros place
- Cleaned up my flat
- Went through all the journals I had/posted on forums - took about 4-5hours. Was great to remember all this year.
- Finished my huge year accomplishment list - 69 points in all areas of life combined (nice)
- Posted it in group and here. Will post on my blog and instagram later.
- Prepared dinner to celebrate this year
- Put on Andy's podcast at 0:00 and had the best New Year celebration ever.

Will record video review about my points tomorrow - had absolutely no time for it today. And it is ok - there is not rush.
Maybe I haven't done everything I planned.
But I did everything that matters - everything that matters is completely enough.

I am excited to finish my celebration in a couple of hours and wake up for the first time in that new year.

2023 will be kick-ass for all of us - we just aren't able to do otherwise.
Happy New Year folks!

Let's Fucking Go!
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:37 pm

I didn't do a review for first 2 days of this year, and then I waited or the time to catch up on them and didn't post following.
So now is the time to stop making excuses, catch up, post other days and continue my practice

_____

Day Review: 2023-01-01
- I recorded first part of my Year's Review for YT
- I went outside to the fair nearby. I enjoyed environment and people around me. I enjoyed the sun and the light - it was an awesome day.
- I felt grateful for all I did and for the Belgrade to be that good for me
- I let go of any expectations, about productivity, exercise and diet and was doing what I wanted and focusing on it

_____

Day Review: 2023-01-02
- I met with An, spent about 7 hours with her, experiencing strong emotions and feelings. We got to sex part which was amazing, and then had some more time together just sharing our stories, views and being intimate. It was an amazing experience.
- I wasn't putting the pressure on myself and tried to enjoy every moment

_____

Day Review: 2023-01-03

- Recorded 2 parts of my Years Review
- Uploaded all ready parts and made thumbnail for videos
- Written my priorities/goals for the year. Still needs some tweaking tomorrow.
- Met with Ir. for sex and a big discussion about dating, kinks and our situation - that was awesome to practice being more direct about what I want (seeing once a week, being more honest, etc)

I spent a lot of time with my FWB (Ir.) today and had no sleep before the group call.
I'm going to sleep through my morning routine and gym tomorrow. Starting to get back slow, but still do something.

______

Day Review: 2023-01-04

I have to admit, I still was not able to successfully go back to working on myself properly. And I really feel bad about it.
_
Today all I did was to create thumbnails for my review videos and schedule them.

Also I went to the doctor and handled problem that worried me for the last 3 months
While returning I walked outside in the evening, listened to podcast. I feel better now - worries about my low-productivity almost gone, but I still trying to figure out how to push myself to do as much as I was doing before.
_
One of the probable causes - it is tied to my sleep and me waking up at 10am last days. Getting some rest is good, but it is absolutely unproductive to wake up that late.
Restarting polyphasic schedule tomorrow, gonna be up at 3:30 and seize that day.
_
After I had success in my dating three weeks ago - finally got laid - and then more and more - it has been hard to push myself to the productive state. All I want to do is to sleep, do some easy non-stressful things, watch stuff (helpful podcasts, but still just watching), play games and wait for the next time I see my FWBs. This happened every time I successfully got laid after a break - 4 times in the last year.

I am falling to "My sex life is handled, I don't need to do anything now" thinking.
I don't really want to do anything or progress at anything. I cannot even finish setting up goals of this year.
And honestly, I don't know how to counter this no-motivation state other than wait - until something triggers me and I would want something better in my life again.

_____

Day Review: 2023-01-05

Overall day went better than yesterday, and I had some progress and more peaceful moments.
_
Returned to polyphasic sleep and waking at 3:30 - first bit of my most important structure recovered.
It also gave me the opportunity to do my breakfast meditation again - and it started to set my mind up right. I tuned onto gym, writing and doing good things for myself again.
_
Done:
- Gym - finally returned there after all this holiday chaos. Slight progress.
- Written draft of the new article
- Recorded another part of my year's review, and improved sound there a bit. One more remains
- Finished drafting of my year's focus/goals. Will consult some more and set them up officially
- Talked with girls I see, and set up next week dates/meets. It's gonna be packed...
_
From the off side - still have distractions that consume me for hours, and some videogames as well. But I think it happens gradually less and less.
_
Also had about an hour where I was terrified while thinking about business next steps / outreach and when I will have more responsibility. It was shaking me up completely, I was doubting all my choices again.
But then I just went on to work on my year's plan and some distractions and it helped for now.
I wanna do some more deeper investigations of it later.
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:18 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-06

I had a cool day with a lot of progress toward my main goal - Peace/Gratitude and some social stuff

---

(1) Progress - Peace/Gratitude
Was feeling a bit overwhelmed and anxious at the start - about my life in Serbia and should I try to move somewhere ASAP.

And then I went to have my morning meditation, stood on my balcony with a coffee and felt immense gratitude for Belgrade, comfortable climate here, quiet 5AM nights, awesome people I already met and girls that I see.
It may take a bit more work dating-wise and in language, but it is much easier to live here now and focus on biz and myself, and I have an awesome job that makes me rich by local standards.

I realised that I don't "have" to rush somewhere else - I can enjoy the present here, at least while I am in my late 20-s. If I stay in Belgrade for a couple of more years - it will still be amazing - I will make it work and be very happy. And then I will have my 30-s to kick ass with dating / travel / fun in some western county (and it is probably going to be Australia, heh).

I felt very much at peace, loving and grateful!
That is one big step of progress towards my main 2023 focus - and it makes me happy I had this moment.

---

(2) Progress - Honesty / Openness & Writing
I started writing a huge "Story Of My Life" article - emphasis on being honest and sharing my struggles and achievements.
Felt right to give myself credit and start this - I want it to have a lot of small details of my life, for everyone to see and for me to not forget them later.
I want to share as much as I possibly can, maybe even some stuff I did that is very painful for me to admit yet.

---
Highlights:

- Went to the gym today instead of weekend (there will be orthodox Christmas and everything is closed). Switched my leg routine (deadlifts, press) from 6-8 reps towards strength-focused 3-5 reps. It felt awesome to lift higher weights.
- Went to a social meetup, talked to guys there and had fun - getting a bit of experience with allowing myself to make jokes / being a bit sarcastic / have sexual annuendos - good progress.
- Read "Loving What Is" a bit more.
- Had a great coaching call
- AND... I'M BACK TO TRACKING MY PROGRESS AND KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS WITH MINDSET & BIZ

---

Mindset - 3/3 - 3h
- Peace/Gratitude - Making myself feel it immensely (above - 1)
- Honesty/Openness - Writing article and sharing personal things (above - 2)
- Read "Loving What Is"
- Journal / Mirror
- Group posts messaging / reading

Business - 2/3 - 2.5h
- Recorded last part of Year's Reflections and uploaded on YT
- Writing article about me (above - 2)
- Great coaching call

Relaxation - 1/3 - 2h
- Walk to/from meetup
- Playing videogame

Looks - 2/3 - 3h
- Gym routine refactor
- Gym - lower body - weights up

Dating - 1/3 - 20m
- 3x2 Tinder boosts (morining, 1900, 2200) - some matches
- Messaging leads, setting up dates for next week with FWBs

Social - 2/3 - 3h
- CS Meetup - had a lot of fun talking with guys
- Texting friends/dates

Life Support - 0/3 - 2h
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:35 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-07

There was no gym today, so I tried to focus fully on mindworks / relaxation and had a couple of good moments and progress.

---

(1) Relax/Mindfulness progress - Went outside for 3-hour walk to the park and had a small picnic there with my sandwiches and tea.
There were almost no people on the street, everything was closed and atmosphere was kinda depressing - Christmas in Serbia is strange, probably everyone was with their families with the exception of a few couples and old guys on the street.

But I got to my destination with my camera, shot a couple of photos and just tried to focus on overall experience - which turned out to be interesting. I didn't turn out my headphones and listened all the way to the sound of the environment, lazy city and some occasional passer-bys.

---

(2) Gratitude/Mindfulness progress - I started going on my balcony in the morning (5AM + 10AM), drinking a coffee and opening myself up to feel what happens around me - I live on a quite busy street in the center, so it is awesome to see a lot of action and then some moments of calm. There are also cool houses opposite of me, so it helps with feeling how beautiful it is here, how good weather is and how grateful I am for the opportunity to live (here and overall)

---

Mindset - 3/3 - 3.5h
- Morning meditation / gratitude practice (above - 2)
- Focused on being mindful and present on my walk today (above - 1)
- Watching self-improvement podcasts
- Journal/Mirror

Business - 1/3 - 1.5h
- Continuing writing an article

Relaxation - 3/3 - 10h
- Went on a walk to the park and had a snack there (above - 1)
- Videogames
- Watched a movie

Looks - 2/3 - 3h
- 3h walk and being outside

Dating - 1/3 - 10m
- 2x2 Tinder boosts, messaging - no leads.

Social - 1/3 - 10m
- Texting/voicing with a friend

Life Support - 1/3 - 2h
- Cleaned up / declutter house a bit
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:24 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-08

Chill day off
- Meditation breakfast / morning gratitude
- Went to a restaurant I wanted to for a while.
- Played games, read book and relaxed without any pressure
- Had me feeling frustrated and sad by some girl on Tinder. Did The Work on that - awesome!

---

(1) Mindwork / Peace / Gratitude progress - some girl on Tinder replied me how I didn't read her bio about not having hookups and was just spamming. I responded her fast with "I understand, have fun" - but I didn't believe that at the time. I felt frustrated, sad and angry at myself. I felt like I was wrong and pathetic.

Stories - "I disappointed her", "I need her to understand me" and "I need her to be kind to me".

Then I did The Work on them and turned them around - it was once again eye-opening...
She wrote to me - "she needed me to understand her" - and I did by doing these inquiries. And that's her business anyway.
And I needed to be in my own and understand and be kind to myself

I am so grateful to her for not unmatching me immediately and giving me the opportunity to do The Work on this. She turned my day from mediocre to "awesome progress" by doing it. I am truly happy she did that. Thank you so much, whoever she is!

---
(2) Gratitude evening
1. I'm grateful for that Tinder girl for the opportunity to do The Work
2. I'm grateful for being grateful
3. I'm grateful that Tinder exists
4. I'm grateful for The Work and Byron Katie
5. I'm grateful to Andy for showing me inquiries and for the pathway to this peace and gratitude
---

Mindset - 3/3 - 5.5h
- Did The Work on some encounter on Tinder (above - 1)
- Journal/Mirror
- Gratitude morning/practice
- Gratitude evening (2)

Business - 0/3 - 0h

Relaxation - 2/3 - 10h
- Went to a restaurant I wanted and relaxed
- Walk outside
- Played videogame

Looks - 1/3 - 20m
- Walk outside

Dating - 1/3 - 30m
- Tinder 2x2 boosts (evening), texting, no leads

Social - 1/3 - 10m
- Texting friend / setting up meet

Life Support - 1/3 - 1.5h
- Had great food
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:25 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-09

I did a lot of backlog tasks today.
I finally got to updating my forum profile, refactored it all to look good and convenient.
Filled half-way on my personal blog entries.
Focused good on work and caught up with some home-tasks.
And had a good chunk of progress with mindset and gratitude.

Now it's 2 hours till sleep and I feel a bit drained. But I am happy with how I made this day look like.

___

I stopped doing plans for the day - I can write something I want to remind myself to do, but that's it.
Only tracking what I do throughout the day and making end-day reviews - it helps with giving me credit and is pretty insightful.

I like this structure for now - I let go of "need" to do something.
I know that whatever I end up doing - that is something that I actually need.

___

Grounding - that's how I'm gonna call my new morning practice of going to balcony, feeling the world around me, being grateful and loving to it.
I let all of these feelings, emotions, thoughts and sensations run through me - it is very fitting.

___

Mindset - 3/3 - 7h
- Filled up my personal blog entries from my journal
- Fully updated my forum pages - 2022 goals/review, first post in my thread with all references
- Made a week review
- Watched podcasts
- Journal / Grounding / Mirror

Business - 2/3 - 1h
- Writing article about dating

Relaxation - 1/3 - 3h
- Extended sleep - 1.5h
- Leisure

Looks - 0/3 - 0

Dating - 1/3 - 20m
- Boost, messaging matches

Social - 0/3 - 0

Life Support - 2/3 - 6h
- Good job focus / progress
- Laundry / Cleaning up
- Fixing up some docs / ordering stuff
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:52 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-10

Chill day with a lot of distractions, but still some awesome breakthroughs.

---
(1) Friends progress - I met with T. We had a lunch shared our year goals and events.
It was fun, we built some rapport and cuddled afterwards.
Talked about Byron Katie's "4 questions" and gave her the template - I have a feeling it will help her a lot.
---
(2) Gratitude / Vulnerability progress - I also told her IN PERSON (!) how grateful I am for her being there, sharing her deep thoughts, trusting me and how awesome she are overall.
---
(3) Honesty / Opening up progress - At some point it got deeper, we got into our childhood stories. And I shared with her all the things I was in some way ashamed of. It was actually easy to laugh about - because it is childhood, I cannot really take it seriously anymore.

There are still things that I shared that I am reluctant to share on my blog - and don't think I will be able to -because some of them concern not only me.

But ultimately, only one thing remains that I never opened up about to anyone, and it is the biggest and scariest stuff that I am not sure I'm ready to admit yet. At least not to everyone.

I will try to talk with Andy about this last thing later, or maybe it is not the time yet.
---

Also, as I naturally feel attracted to her all he time, I want to come up with "20 things I'm grateful for her not being sexual with me". It doesn't hurt me to restrain myself a bit - there are just so much more I am getting out of it. But I believe it will allow me to appreciate her even more.

---

Mindset - 2/3 - 1h
- (!) #2-3 - Honesty/opening up/gratitude in convo with T

Business - 2/3 - 1.5h
- (!) Wrote a good article about one of my core concepts - "Embrace Every Moment"

Relaxation - 1/3 - 1h
- Leisure

Looks - 2/3 - 3h
- Good gym progress

Dating - 1/3 - 10m
- Texting matches

Social - 3/3 - 5h
- (!) #1 - Meet / lunch / convo with T - sharing our stories and dreams, hanging out, cuddles

Life Support - 1/3 - 1.5h
- Some job focus
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:03 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-11

Well, today I took a huge leap again and secured myself a year of progress, constant effort and practice of letting go in the middle of the overwhelming thoughts lmao

So, I started new 365 project… Uploading vids on Youtube - details here viewtopic.php?p=49908#p49908
My excitement replaces with a lot of doubts that I want to process in the near days - good theme for a bunch of inquiries

I learned a lot about my setup and software, but I am completely exhausted now.

I cannot say anything other than - good luck to me lol. And to try to not overwhelm myself as much and keep present in all of this.
---

Mindset - 2/3 - 5.5h
- Psychology session
- Group call involvement

Business - 3/3 - 5h
- Set up camera env, fiddled with sound and lights
- Recorded 1st vid of a new 365, and the follow-up buffer for tomorrow

Relaxation - 1/3 - 30m
- Leisure

Looks - 2/3 - 3h
- Gym progress

Dating - 0/3 - 0

Social - 0/3 - 0

Life Support - 1/3 - 2h
- Cooking / Low job focus
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:42 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-12

And here it is again - overwhelming pressure. Oh, I missed it for a month... lol.

Starting a 365 in a new field pushed me to do a lot of research into everything related for all the time I can. It overwhelmed me yesterday and today, not leaving any time for myself at all.

If not for some self-awareness I already have, I would have started 3 different training areas (voice, research, quality) right here. At least I was able to stop, slow down, and approach it all sequentially.

It also brought up a bunch of stories, like "I am not doing a good job", "I have to improve fast", "I have to boost my quality", "I should know what to say", "I need to speak properly".

I want to expand on the mindset work - here are so many areas for inquiries now.
I'll try to make investigating it the main focus for the next few days (1st year-focus, remember!).

My minimum daily goal will be met anyway, and I want to believe that it is ok for me to not go above and beyond all the time.
I have a year ahead of me for this, I can have some bad quality at the start (and at any time) - I just need to fully convince myself about it haha.

It is funny how going in front of the camera, raw, and not hiding behind my photoshop edits brought up many fears I thought I already handled - No rest for the wicked heh.
It's gonna be awesome to work through it all though.
I am glad I started this project.
---

Mindset - 1/3 - 2h
- Gratitude to clients

Business - 3/3 - 6h
- 365p - Recorded video / updated podcast
- Doing a lot of research into recording / talking

Relaxation - 1/3 - 4h
- Extended sleep 3.5h
- Leisure

Looks - 0/3 - 0

Dating - 1/3 - 10m
- 1x2 boost (22h), messaging leads

Social - 1/3 - 10m
- Planning a weekend meet

Life Support - 1/3 - 5h
- Low job focus / meetings
- Cooked nice meals
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:27 pm

These last 3 days were crazy, I didn't have time to post anything.
Summary of what I've been up to:
- Kept posting 365 videos each day. Have 2 buffers now
- Reframed completely my story of "Every girl I like will leave me" - now I even see it as a good thing if it happens
- Instead of feeling frustrated my good FWB paused seeing me, I saw a friend and then went on Tinder...
- I had sex with a very affectionate virgin. Holy shit. Matched with her, met that same day, and 3 hours after we at my place going all the way. She slept over and we had breakfast in the morning as well. Unbelieveable experience
- That girl also shown me how much value I can give, and I got to practice extreme honesty and vulnerability with her as well.
- Went to friend T's place, had lunch with her and watched a movie - it was awesome time
- Went to my FWB's place to have sex and talk about a lot of stuff - good Honesty/Vulnerability practice

So, pretty eventful a couple of days. I skipped gym, was sleeping 6h more to recover each day. But was totally worth it.

Details each day:
______

Day Review: 2023-01-13

This day was the best turnaround I had in my dating life.

Highlights:
- Turned around trigger of "Girl I like so much left me" - investigated it and stopped self-sabotage
- Replaced it with "It adds to my year's focus" and "I would just do all from my end and that is enough"
- Went into action - Tinder boost, matches, friend meetup and then...
- Had sex with a virgin that I matched on Tinder that day and met for a coffee 3 hours prior.
---
Backstory:
It started from texting with my FWB - the one I had an awesome connection with from the first date, and had amazing sex/hangout on the second.
She told me she "got feelings for other guy she seeing and wants to take a pause to get it sorted".

But in my mind it immediately triggered one of my strongest stories about "every girl I like leaves me". I was feeling a lot of pain and was lost there for an hour - contemplating on, if there's even a reason for me to do this dating stuff, and how it all ends the same way - the usual thought when I feel like it. And now it had like 5 "proofs" for it, so it became stronger and stronger.

I really felt strongly about her and probably in love - that's why it hurt. And I know the risks to feel this pain when I allow myself to feel everything, it is expected - and I know the good memories outweigh a bit of suffering.

The good thing is I already know the steps now - doing at least something.
---
(1) Mindset / Gratitude / Peace progress -
So after some time, while still feeling despair about not seeing her again, I decided to go through with actions.
I went in a cafe to sit among people and did The Work on statements I wrote about that girl.

I stumbled upon 2 great epiphanies - "Even if she does leave, that is the huge practice for my Peace focus".
And "I should keep seeing her" - she didn't say to me that she ends things, she took a pause.
I can see it however I want, but at the end "she don't want to see me again" was just a story in my head that had no proof in reality. I will keep all from my end - the opportunity to her to see me again if she wants to. The rest is up to her.

Also I saw how grateful I am for her already giving me this intimate experience in the first place.

So overall, I turned it into a huge focus.
---
(2) Friends / Mindset progress - I also scheduled to meet with a good acquaintance here (we discuss psychology/improvement things before).
We had a great 1.5h before my date discussing her "analysis paralysis" and my recent epiphanies. And exchanged a lot of other experiences with each other.
---
(3) Dating / Sex / Honesty progress -
And then, the cherry on top.
After overcoming despair prior, I boosted Tinder and matched with a girl.
We had a coffee date. She was really shy, but very caring and loving towards me. I did the same.
We clicked, kissed went to my house and had sex while constantly asking each other if we enjoyed it.
Then after it we talk, and I learn she was a virgin.
So here it is - I had a sex with a virgin and didn't even notice it until we talked lmao.
I'm glad she enjoyed it and that I was able to give that to her.
She is so affectionate, but a bit too anxious about me having a good time. Still we had a great time, spent the night and had breakfast later.

Awesome experience.
Details - viewtopic.php?p=50157#p50157

Side note - I was being so honest at that point that I just said what I am worried about to her immediately. And she shared her side as well. I vividly remember her determined "I don't care" in big contrast to her shy overall appearance haha...
---

Mindset - 3/3 - 3h
- (!) - #1 - Practicing The Work on one of my strongest dating limiting beliefs. Feeling grateful and accepting towards her, and any others.
- (!) - #3 - Being very honest, open and vulnerable with the girl I met

Business - 1/3 - 3h
- Recorded a vid (365p)

Relaxation - 0/3 - 0
Looks - 0/3 - 0

Dating - 3/3 - 6h
- (!) - #3 - Matched, met, had sex and slept over with cute affectionate virgin
- (!) - #1 - Rewriting a destructive story about my girls not seeing me
- 1x2 boost, matches

Social - 2/3 - 2h
- (!) #2 - Met with a friend and had a good discussion

Life Support - 1/3 - 4h
- Low job focus

_____

Day Review: 2023-01-14

Woke up with the cute girl from the previous night - and I don't think I've ever had such an intense affection and care towards me, especially at the morning lmao.
---
(1) Gratitude / Self-image progress - And I love reciprocating that back. We cuddled, had another round of banging each other and had breakfast - it was till 2pm, threw away all my day structure, but was totally worth it this time. She shown me how much value I can actually give.
---
Went to T's place, had lunch and watched a movie. Had great time with her, and practiced being funny a bit - still a long way to go haha.
---

Mindset - 2/3 - 30m
- (!) #1 - Was very appreciative, open with the girl I met yesterday. She shown me a lot about myself as well.
- Journal

Business - 1/3 - 10m
- 365p vid - wrote ideas, used buffer

Relaxation - 1/3 - 6h
- Sleeping more
- I could consider hanging out with T as a relaxation this time - It was awesome experience, didn't feel like the chore and recharged me.

Looks - 0/3 - 0
- Chose to not spend time on gym that day

Dating - 2/3 - 5h
- Some hours of sex/cuddles/time together with girl from yesterday

Social - 3/3 - 7h
- Hanged out with friend (T) and had a blast with her watching movie and talking

Life Support - 1/3 - 1h
- Making breakfast not only for me was a good practice haha

_____

Day Review: 2023-01-15

Skipped gym, woke up later - this weekend focus is just an anything but my structure. And it is ok.

Had a relaxed time of day - recorded 2 vids, finally went to grocery store and bought something normal to eat haha.
---
(1) - Honesty / Opening up progress - Then went to my FWB and had sex and a lot of opening up and vulnerable conversations. Also sharing our stuff a lot. Was very nice to experience that connection and intimacy
---
Mindset - 1/3 - 30m
- #1 - Was honest and vulnerable with my FWB about a lot of stuff
- Journal

Business - 1/3 - 1h
- Recorded 365p vid

Relaxation - 1/3 - 7.5h
- Extended sleep - 6h, woke at 10am
- Went on a walk to the store

Looks - 0/3 - 0

Dating - 2/3 - 6h
- Went to FWB's place and had great time / sex together

Social - 0/3 - 0

Life Support - 1/3 - 2h
- Food stuff practice
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:41 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-16

Chill day, where I once again extended my sleep (because of returning late from a date yesterday), focused a bit on work and 365p.
Went on date and was present and grateful.
I also didn't push myself to "perform", but slowly and mindfully went through what I wanted to do.
Didn't have much progress, but went a bit forward with my year's focus and was true to myself.

---
(1) Honesty / Peace progress - went on a date with a girl (J) that I went on dates 2 times prior (we only got to kissing at my place part).
I had a hunch that she is not really enthusiastic, but I went with open mind anyway.
We had a somewhat boring 1h platonic coffee date and I didn't feel any attraction from her side.
So I told her that, and asked how she felt about me - and I was right, she didn't want anything sexual with me. I was actually relieved to hear that, as I stopped feeling much for her either. I assured her it's ok, hugged and we walked and split.
Two points of good progress here:
- Peace - I had absolutely no negative emotions about her not wanting me. I was actually just glad to see her for a while and have a convo. No feeling of "wasted time", no pain about "why didn't she like me", no frustration about her "wanting to be friends". Just calm, appreciative acceptance, and wishing her all the best.
- Honesty - I explained to her my boundaries as well, about not wanting to be just friends. And me asking about her attraction in the first place was a huge step - I did it, event though I was awkward and anxious.
---

Mindset - 2/3 - 2h
- (!) - #1 - Was honest on date and grateful for her seeing me
- Day reviews
- Journal / Mirror

Business - 1/3 - 2h
- Recorded 2 vids - 365p

Relaxation - 2/3 - 9h
- Extended sleep 6h
- Videogame/leisure

Looks - 0/3 - 0

Dating - 1/3 - 2h
- Went on date and had a nice time

Social - 0/3 - 0

Life Support - 1/3 - 3h
- Small job focus
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:57 am

Day Review: 2023-01-17

---
(1) - Peace / Letting go progress - Tried interesting exercise - in the morning when I didn't want to do anything, I kept releasing and not forcing myself into the actions I didn't find very "exciting". I ended up not finding anything to be exciting, even distractions, and sat for about 40 minutes just thinking.

I then realised how this "doing nothing" was a pretty good action by itself - it was practically mindfulness.

Previously I would have forced myself to do anything to not "waste time". But now, to stay present and question every intention and thought felt very trusting to me.

This practice allowed me to see how it is to actually "Let Go", which I wanted to do for years... And I can clearly see my progress here.
---

Mindset - 3/3 - 3h
- (!) - #1 - Letting Go practice
- Journal / Grounding

Business - 1/3 - 1h
- Recorded a vid - 365p

Relaxation - 1/3 - 2h
- Extended naps
- Videogames / Leisure

Looks - 1/3 - 3h
- Gym progress

Dating - 1/3 - 10m
- Planned meet with FWB for next day

Social - 0/3 - 0

Life Support - 2/3 - 7h
- Good job focus
- Quick meal prep
- Home Cleanup
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:45 pm

Day Review: 2023-01-18

---
(1) - Biz / Self-Acceptance progress
Recorded a video at 6am - just was in the mood to start early
Then after returned from the gym recorded a quick followup - 6 min from start to finish.
It was fun to do it and a bit of challenge to put exactly 1 minute video out there - overcoming my slight fears of "it is not enough"
---
(2) - Dating
Met with my new FWB. It turns out to be a bit of a challenge to accept someone who seemingly does a lot of things "just because I like it, to please me". While it seems like an interesting sexual dynamic, when it affects just hanging out it makes it harder to build some trust.

I constantly catch myself questioning - "does she really wants to do it, or it is because I wanted her to?". Frequent "I'm sorry's" and just her overall anxious state are mentally taxing to experience.

I see her as I was 5 years ago - inexperienced and people-pleasing version of "nice guy". I feel that her intentions are loving and caring, it just feels like there's not much else but them - it's hard to see what she-herself actually wants.

But I'll try to keep an open mind - she probably didn't have much of these sexual and interpersonal experiences (being a virgin before) and needs some time to learn herself. I will encourage and guide her to do it as well, as it seems that she does want to get some confidence for herself.

---
But note to myself - however awesome and "perfectly matching" the girl can seem from the start, there will be something that causes disappointment or frustration along the way.

The approach here is to not run away from it, but to take a step back, inquire into the current situation, accept it and then find the next steps - be it for change, for complete acceptance or for moving on.

Probably any, even middle term casual, relationship requires accepting and addressing the flaws, one way or another.

And that is also the reason why we are getting this dating (and other) experiences and screening better with time. So, keep doing what I'm doing, and I'll get there eventually.

---
Also, tracking time spent doesn't seem like a good idea anymore and only takes away energy and more time. Was pretty insightful 2 months of doing it, but I'll drop it for now.
---

Mindset - 1/3
- #1 - Sharing my "low effort" side even on purpose was a bit challenging
- #2 - Practicing of being open to "quirks" in girl I date
- Journal / Grounding

Business - 2/3
- #1 - 2 YT vids for 365p
- Also recorded a quick intro with redirect for my personal channel - wanted to do that for some days

Relaxation - 1/3
- Extended nap
- Videogames

Looks - 1/3
- Gym, a bit of progress

Dating - 1/3
- #2 - Met with fwb, had 3 hours of talking and a bit of fooling around

Social - 0/3

Life Support - 1/3
- Job focus
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:32 am

Day Review: 2023-01-19

This day didn't start well - having my fwb yesterday caused me to sleep late and be tired.
Today I skipped gym - my fated 5th workout day with squats - there's always something that I do the night before that ruins it haha.
Also didn't do morning rituals, slept till 10 am, woke up in a lazy state, and slowly crawled through my day.

It was another reminder that it is not always "perfect", it is ok if some days "suck". I will just accept it, will not be stressed about doing a lot of stuff and handle it one next thing at a time.

I had a pretty decent outcome at the end, while not even wanting to do any of it:
- Had a coffee with snack and did a bit of grounding, gratitude and journal practice
- Recorded a 20 min vid for 365 and ended up talking good things there
- Focused at my job tasks a bit, and participated in calls
- Had my coaching-client call

Overall, I didn't do much. But that is enough.
I am glad that I can accept these days now - and not beat myself up and making it even worse.

---
Some considerations:
Even though I love having my coaching clients and see their lives improve, it is my most stressful part of the whole week.

I worry so much in anticipation of the calls, especially before the one that usually goes fast and I feel like I cannot give him much.
I worry in the call with him because of that and "what I should talk about next", "did I give enough for today"
It feels like a really vulnerable position to experience - like I am doing something completely wrong and it was a mistake to sign up for this.

It makes it hard to not fall into resentment state. Gratitude doesn't really help to do in advance here.
Maybe I need to "bribe" myself with something I really like... I am not sure. Just hope it will get easier with some practice.

In any way I know that I would love to go through with my coaching practice - it feels amazing to guide people towards having what they want. I do it everywhere now, with friends, dates, family, even random people on meetups...
But maybe, as with Andy case, I just need to accept that my start will be pretty rough and challenging to face. That it will get all of my insecurities to the surface to handle (Yeah, this process will force me to confront my demons, haha)

We'll see how it goes when I will get even more clients.
---

Mindset - 1/3
- Reasoning with myself about actions / coaching prep - trying to find what will work to get me into "good" state towards them
- Journal / Gratitude

Business - 1/3
- Had my coaching-call
- Recorded a vid

Relaxation - 1/3
- Extended sleep
- Videogames

Looks - 0/3

Dating - 1/3
- Tinder 1x2 boost / messaging

Social - 1/3
- Planning meets