Dim's Daily Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
RussianSlimGuy
Name: Dim
Goal: Have ONS
Motto: Embrace Every Moment

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:10 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-16

Slow-paced good day.
Was distracted, but still was able to turn it around to doing small actions and be mindful a lot.
Almost skipped meetup, but it turned out to be a really great step forward - tried so many things there and met 2 cool people.

Notes:
___
(1) Meetup - when I was there I had a really good practice of slowing down, being in the moment and doing weird shit among many people.

I was chilling, laying back on the couch, caressing my arms, watching the lights and enjoying how it felt while sitting in the center of the table of people talking to each other.
I am sure I was a fucking weirdo - but it didn't matter.
No one really cared about the shit I was doing right beside them.
And I was enjoying myself and the awkwardness of the situation.

People even talked to me and I had awesome conversation while being really slow lmao.

I also allowed myself to detach from talking with people, was writing article and sex questions for like an hour there while being among people - I liked it.

_
(2) Was writing follow up on "20 things about casual sex" but it took WAY more time than I imagined. Will finish this weekend.
Also written some dating/sex questions and responses for "rejections" - was writing on a meetup - not so many. Will finish tomorrow as well.

___
Business - 1/3 - 30m
- Finished writing a cool article while being at a meetup heh

Dating - 1/3 - 30m
- 3x2 Tinder boosts - some matches - no leads. Probably used them too often, but they are cheap for me now so doesn't really matter.

Mindset - 3/3 - 5h
- Meetup - great results with mindfulness practice (above - 1)
- Writing some "casual sex counters" and "dating/sex questions" (above - 2)
- Journal/Mirror
- Good coaching session - many insights for dating and my coaching
- Was distracted for like 2h in total today - but noticed myself worrying about it, and let it go - good practice.

Social - 2/3 - 6h
- Meetup - met a cool guy with similar mindset to mine. AND a girl as well - who is Russian but was really awesome and chill. Got both their contacts, will text them later.
- Bought a present for tomorrow T's birthday I was invited to. Didn't buy any present for 2 years - was so fucking hard lol. But practiced doing one step at a time and handled it.

Looks - 0/3 - 0h

Relaxation - 1/3 - 30m
- Walk to/from meetup

Life Support - 1/3 - 4h
- Tiny job focus - but finished some tasks
2023 GOALS
Focus:
1. Gratitude / Love / Peace / Improving Self-Image
2. Honesty / Integrity
3. Business / Improving lives of people

Specific:
- Sex with 10 new girls I like (9/10)
- Vasectomy - done
- Own sexual side & desires / remove sexual shame
- Gym / Diet - prep for bulk, 61kg / 11%bf

Main - Events / Progress Log (last)
Daily Review Log
Blog (Mindset & Self-Improvement)
RussianSlimGuy

Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:52 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-17

Huge success in dating:
Finally, after 2 months, I had sex!
Well, not "proper" one, but that's coming tomorrow.

Notes:
___
(1) Date/Sex
So, that 33yo woman (call her Ir.) from Tinder. "Ok" attractiveness physically in person, but she makes up for it big time with personality, being open and having similar mindset to me. And being passionate in sex...
We sat in a bar for an hour, talked about stuff, dating and sex. I pitched going to mine, she was on the fence - and then I said "it's ok, what are your boundaries. How about we go and just made out?"
I think that got her. We talked for a bit more about what we want, went to mine and made out passionately. She was really into it and got further. We ended up with me going down on her.
Then I decided to tease her a bit, stopped and said that it's gonna be next time - feels so awesome lmao.
So we're gonna meet again tomorrow, gonna have actual sexy sex that I've been looking forward to. Nice.

And I have girl from 2 dates (J.) and one more lead waiting for the time to meet next week...
All of them sweet in texting.
And new lead even looks really hot in photos, my age and wanted to get into some kinky stuff.
Turnaround, I guess.
___
(2) Social - Honesty/Integrity
Wrote to M. (Friend that I was hanging out and coaching at the beginning) that I don't want to hang out now and told him all the reasons that it is just not my priority and I believe in him.
I was very anxious to do that and proud I went through.
Good practice being honest and speaking what I want. I feel much lighter and peaceful now.
___
Business - 2/3 - 1.5h
- Article
- Twit

Dating - 3/3 - 3h
- Date - ended up in us sexually fooling around (above - 1)
- Tinder - 2 boosts in the morning, no new leads

Mindset - 1/3 - 1h
- Reading my older blogposts - good practice haha
- Journal/Mirror

Social - 2/3 - 5h
- Birthday party with T. - but I arrived and left earlier than her other friends, so it was only us all the time. Good practice enjoying choosing and giving gifts, and just a good convo.
- Paused hangouts with M. Good practice honesty and integrity (above - 2)

Looks - 1/3 - 3h
- Gym - deload week 2/3 (day 1/5)

Relaxation - 1/3 - 30m
- Some free time in the midday

Life Support - 0/3 - 3h
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:23 am

Day Review: 2022-12-18

Nice day, properly got laid, did meal preps and relaxed for a couple of hours.
But even though this day had cool things, it tired me greatly - I am writing this review next day and I feel completely exhausted.

I also really want to say that "I didn't have progress" because I skipped even the bare minimum (5m) of working on my blog. But well, I can treat it as "I needed focus elsewhere".
That is the whole reason I created my "Life Areas" categories - I can see now that I slightly improved in everything but biz - day was ok - I cannot devalue my progress anymore - IT IS THERE.

Notes:
___
(1) Dating/Sex
Ir. came over and we had some proper sexual fun. And in between a long discussions about our preferences, dating experiences and stuff.
She is the person who finally showed me how most girls use Tinder... Damn, I heard that from experience, but never "really" saw.
Critiqued all of "our common-knowledge" approaches to building profiles lmao - but was interesting to hear her perspective. Though I know mine - I built this profile and it worked - that is all I need to pay attention to.
Will be seeing her again

_
Meal preps are awesome - I can cook meals that would have been inconvenient to cook for 1-2 portions. Downside - For now I am using 3-4 hours of my day-off to make them and get tired.

___
Business - 0/3 - 0h

Dating - 2/3 - 4h
- Date/Sex (above - 1)

Mindset - 1/3 - 30m
- Journal/Mirror

Social - 1/3 - 1h
- Parents call/Friends contact

Looks - 1/3 - 3h
- Gym - deload week 2/3 (day 2/5)
- Improved tracking sheet

Relaxation - 1/3 - 4h
- Extended 2h sleep
- Leisure 2h

Life Support - 1/3 - 5h
- Week meal prep
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
HankMoodyJr
Name: Dan
Goal: Master my life
Motto: Normal gets normal results.

Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:28 pm

RussianSlimGuy wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:23 am
She is the person who finally showed me how most girls use Tinder... Damn, I heard that from experience, but never "really" saw.
Critiqued all of "our common-knowledge" approaches to building profiles lmao - but was interesting to hear her perspective. Though I know mine - I built this profile and it worked - that is all I need to pay attention to.
Will be seeing her again
Any good takeaways from this?
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:35 pm

HankMoodyJr wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:28 pm
Any good takeaways from this?
Well, according to her words, a bunch of the profiles with "gym bro" guys who are also into travel and photography are so common it is boring… And she matched with me "in spite of it" because she liked me particularly. And then was finally swayed by my "completely honest and direct" approach

But as we all know, that is not the case for the general pool of girls - Showing value, body and interesting lifestyle IS what works.
And it still worked for that woman as well no matter how "bland" it was, haha.

But the bit about honesty and stating directly what I want without small talk - on that I agree with her. It definitely worked better in these 2 weeks in comparison to the last 6 months. At least for me in Serbia.
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:35 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-19

Today was an absolutely bare minimum day
I worked on my article, a bit on my job. And then I played games for the remainder of the day.

Does my perfectionist attitude wants to label this day as a failure? Definitely
But I won't.
I allowed myself to relax my mind and do what I wanted. I allowed myself to detach from everything and do not feel pressure to perform, if only for a bit.
It was ok. I still kept a little momentum. And I am returning to myself tomorrow as much as I possibly can.
___
Business - 1/3 - 30m
- Blog - Almost finished one of the drafts

Dating - 0/3 - 0h

Mindset - 1/3 - 30m
- Journal/Mirror

Social - 0/3 - 0h

Looks - 0/3 - 0h

Relaxation - 1/3 - 14h
- Leisure time - 2h
- Games - 6h
- Sleep extended - 6h

Life Support - 0/3 - 2h
- Very little job focus
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:44 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-20

Doing slightly better today. Had some more actions.
Trying to see my long distraction periods as an opportunity to practice handling this low-effort state.
Attempting different things to counter my laziness and inability to concentrate.

I am scared of the thought "I don't want to do it" in my head and my failing attempts to overcome it.
It is hard to reframe thoughts when almost everything inside me refuses to do it.
But ultimately, I know it will pass and even be for the better - I will learn from it.

My near-time approach - try different things to pull myself back into doing some action, or at least to wait out this period of "action-apathy" with small counter actions every day.

Notes:
___
(1) Mindset - Reflections and Reframing passive state to "How It Was A Win"

Yesterday I didn't do much - and it was very useful.
I got to see a lot of fears, share in the group and see where I could improve - that is the power of coaching.
In normal peer groups I would be intimidated to post it - because I kinda have to prove myself there. But in coaching - I paid for it - and I believe I can (and deserve) to receive help. I trust the process - and it helps.

I also noticed how me finally getting laid can push back my progress in other areas, specifically in business. Or maybe it shines light on my mental stuff and ego I better deal with?
Either way, I now see the value in both sides - I thought not having sex is what gave me frustration and distracted from putting in effort. But at the same time it was giving me good focus, more time and energy. I can clearly see now how it may have been beneficial.
On the other hand, getting my dating life handled gave me more peace. I feel happier and less pressure -but got to deal with complacency, less time and more people in life.
It gets a bit more complicated. And my ego shows talking about low performance.

I am glad I have this experience now. It showed me important areas to work on. And it showed me that there are always something to learn from something seemingly "negative".

___
My ideas for handling my low motivation today were:
- I can play my game, but after an hour switch to work or writing an article for some time. I can write about this very thing - How to balance leisure and work time on these days.
It worked with my job tasks. But article - was hard to focus and I wrote very little. Still tried.

- I can use today to practice "what I can do to win" mindset
I used it today, to switch to my work tasks. Or to go do mirror therapy. Minor things, but was able to do something useful in the moments when I wanted to blame myself.

- I can practice looking at my areas of life list, and see what little step I can take to improve there. If I don't have huge focus on one area, it is easy to have a small progress in all of them.
Also used it to prompt some actions - couldn't force to go into Dating and Social territory - but still was useful.

- I can use it later as an opportunity to deal with my ego
That will definitely come up on my next sessions and be the change I need - one way or another. Of that I am sure. This state will be for the better in the long run.

___
I think I'm worrying again about wasting time in my coaching.
I would have been ok by myself, I know that even if I have 2-4 weeks of really being low effort, then I will turn it around and it will even help in the long run.

But with limited time here I once again worry about losing the opportunity to get help with later stages - that I just won't be able to reach these stages in time.

I'm afraid I'm gonna use that "you can have bad days" as an excuse to have low effort days. I don't know if i need it to happen, if they actually help.
Or if I'm falling into this dangerous spiral where I would neglect all in my life just to have this "must needed" no-pressure period of relaxation.

I think I'm doing it right now. Today I can feel that I don't want to do anything also. Yes, I tried and will try to learn from yesterday and do some things better.
But I am afraid that my intention is already to make excuses. And that I don't really see the power in me today to resist it fully.

___
Business - 1/3 - 30m
- Worked on an article

Dating - 0/3 - 0h

Mindset - 1/3 - 2.5h
- Journal/Mirror
- Reflection/Reframing practice (above - 1)
- Reverted to doing small steps as an attempt to counter low state

Social - 0/3 - 0h

Looks - 1/3 - 2h
- Gym - deload week 2/3 (day 3/5)

Relaxation - 1/3 - 5.5h
- Many distractions/games/videos - which allow me to unwind and relax from pressure
- Walk 20min

Life Support - 1/3 - 5h
- Job focus
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:42 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-21

My morning plan, for reference:
_____
After sleeping some part of the reason returned to me.
I feel completely paranoid and unable to trust my mind. But there is still something there that wants to help me. Some part that I can trust. I just need to reason with the rest to get to her.

Stating results of the breakdown - without blame to me - it is just the facts, my current reality:
- There is no trust that I can pull it off and find the next steps
- My sleeping schedule is broken. Now there are 5 hours less in this day.
- I cannot focus on something that is hard to do
- I cannot get out of the house
- I cannot handle human contact, at least with people who I don't know for years and trust greatly.
- I cannot force myself to look at what I wrote yesterday in the group and REPLY there.

My primary focus right now is to attempt to fix trust with myself. Without pushing me to do anything big - that causes immediate paranoid response and closes me off. The steps need to be really tiny.
I cannot use advice here, not for now, not in current state. I will read it as a support, but implementing it will be some much later step.

What I can do next:
- Writing this Plan of action
- Listen closely to whatever feelings I get. Stop IMMEDIATELY when there is a resistance - I have no barriers now to handle it.
But think of some smaller thing that can still be done - compromise. There is always something that can be done to get me closer to it.
- It will be great to use the group. I can GO there, READ the replies to my posts if any, and POST this plan - it will make me feel better, like I reached for help (tiny step), without actually getting in contact.
That should stop my reaction to defend if I read something that goes against my current narrative. And I will be able to reply and use comments later when I feel better.
- Have good breakfast
- Write 5 things why am I grateful for this paranoia
- Do something tiny instead of what I cannot muster to do. Just do the best I can do in areas of life that can help me:
- Biz - Expand on my yesterday article with my current paranoia
- Body - do pushups instead of gym
- Social - text to my friend and say to her what I feel rn and ask for one phrase of support
- Job - read through my tasks, do something if I can
- For games - choose instead something more simple and lighthearted - that I can switch off from easily, and that doesn't involve me in plot.
- I have call with my psychologist in 5h - that can help
- I have to notice, this crisis handling is somewhat fun too. Try to see this recovery as a process of small steps and do the next one when I can.
_____

_
Today I again went into games for hours as a "perfect" escape and self-medication.

And now, at the end of the day, I'm writing this and again feeling really bad - for having so much time wasted, for not having that "fix" anymore and for the no other choice but to face reality.

Still attempting to recover.
Sticking up to my structure as much as I possibly can - replacing the things I can't do with something small.
Tiny steps, but I will not let go of it.
Trying different techniques to keep doing slightly more than bare minimum.
Probably did a bit better than yesterday, was able to focus a bit more.
And had some important calls and support that helped.
We'll see next days how it will be.

_
Why I'm grateful to this paranoia:
- I get to see how my breakdown really looks like
- When I handle it I will become much stronger
- It is fun in some way to find my way out of it
- I get to recover mentally and physically
- I get to look at it and practice coming up with only the next step to do - not overwhelming
- I get to listen closely to my feelings and protect myself
- I noticed how in all severity of this paranoia I wasn't beating myself - I just couldn't understand why my mind doesn't listen to me - I was just really fucking scared. And still is.

___
Business - 1/3 - 30m
- Worked on article for 30m
Dating - 0/3
Mindset - 1/3 - 3h
- Finding some things I can be grateful now
- Reaching out for help in the group
- Call with psychologist
- Coming up with ideas and plan of action
Social - 1/3 - 20m
- Texted my friend and asked her to say something supportive
Looks - 0/3 - 5m
- Did some pushups
Relaxation - 0/3 - 5h
- Played games for 5 hours
Life Support - 1/3 - 4h
- Job focus for 2h
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:44 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-22

I attempted more reasoning with myself today
As a result - I am satisfied.
I cannot blame myself for anything - I made a pact and I completed it.
One step closer to building that trust with my mind again.
And I even made some good progress today.
_

Both of my clients cancelled coaching calls for the holidays - one in advance, and one today.
THANK FUCKING WORLD. That is exactly what I needed right now lmao.

I LOVE talking to them, and I will not cancel or back away on a promise - it is serious for me.
But in my current state it would have been a real challenge to keep it up.
I'm still having trouble handling people in front of me, at least the ones I don't know for years and trust completely - so who knows how it would have affected me.
At least now I am sure I can recover in a more stable way.

___
Woke up at 3:30 as usual - felt I need more as I went to sleep 1h late yesterday.
So I started negotiations:
_
What do I think will help me and my body?
- Going back to sleep till 8AM. Not going to the gym. Staying at home. Having late breakfast.
_
Why do I think it will help?
- It will give me more time to relax, both mentally and physically. Not spend my energy on pushing myself, when I may need it for my day.
_
What will justify it for me? What do I need not to blame myself?
I will be ok with sacrifices from above, if i will implement following tasks today:
- I will go to the shower when I wake up (done)
- I will write my journal in the middle of my late breakfast (done)
- I will take my time and focus on food without distractions (done)
- Instead of playing games immediately afterwards I will make a coffee and read book for 1h (done)
- I will do banded sit-ups for 3x10 reps (done some pushups at least)
- I will post a twit with my state and takeaway (done)
- I will start writing a Reddit post about my paranoia (done article)
- I will look through my job tasks and make 2PRs (done)

___
Business - 1/3 - 30m
- Written a draft of a new article - I will count it instead of Reddit post
- Twit
Dating - 0/3
Mindset - 2/3 - 6h
- Reasoning practice - found ways to make compromise
- Week Review
- Accountability call
- Diet tracking sheet refactor
- Journal/Blog/Mirror
- Reading book "Emotional Compass" - my psychologist advice to me
Social - 0/3 - 0h
Looks - 0/3 - 5m
- Pushups - comfort for the mind
Relaxation - 0/3 - 6h
- Sleep extended - 4h
- Played games for 2h only (yay?)
- Read book
Life Support - 1/3 - 4.5h
- Good job focus for 3h - made 2 Task PRs as planned
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:01 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-23

I spent all day not doing anything productive and doing only what I wanted.
Well, I was practicing listening to myself every hour... And I had some great realisations while playing games, about the structure of day-offs... And I kept my journal, worked a bit... And then at some point I didn't want to play and I watched videos and podcasts about emotional energy and written a post about games instead...

Maybe it IS impossible to be completely unproductive, lmao
_
I realised that even if now all hat I want is to play my videogames and see the story - it is impossible for me to do it for a long period of time. I would just stop after couple of days, or weeks maximum. I don't need to fear that anymore.
I don't need to be ashamed of it either. It is just my attempt at changing pace and relaxing - someone can take vacation, and I can play games. It won't control me - I will just get bored, haha.

___
Business - 0/3 - 0h
Dating - 1/3 - 5m
- Set up dates with leads/FWB
Mindset - 2/3 - 4h
- Practiced listening to my wants closely
- Written a post about videogames I played, and why I am grateful for them
- Journal/Mirror
Social - 1/3 - 10m
- Texted friends
Looks - 0/3 - 0h
Relaxation - 2/3 - 12h
- Played games, finally without pressure and shame - I allowed to do what I want.
- Lied down for a bit, watched useful videos and podcasts
Life Support - 1/3 - 2h
- A bit of work
RussianSlimGuy

Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:41 am

Day Review: 2022-12-24

Fully embraced day-off no-pressure actions - gym, games, meet with T - all GAVE me energy and joy, no stress at all.

___
Business - 0/3 - 0h
Dating - 1/3 - 10m
- 2x2 boosts - A lot of matches / leads - messaging leads
Mindset - 1/3 - 30m
- Journal/Mirror
Social - 2/3 - 5h
- Meet with T - practiced being more vulnerable, some coaching skills and just having fun - I fucking love spending time with her.
Looks - 1/3 - 2h
- Gym - Deload week 3/3 (Day 1/5)
Relaxation - 2/3 - 6.5h
- Walk
- Games
Life Support - 1/3 - 3.5h
- Haul for meal prep
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:41 am

Day Review: 2022-12-25

Amazing no-pressure day with cool events and a long totally-worth-it date at the end.
_
(1) I met with An - girl from Tinder I matched ten days ago - she was shy but extremely receptive and nice. Not to mention she is finally about my age and not older, haha. She felt so affectionate and giving in messages, so I was very excited to meet her... and she was even greater.

I think we clicked very fast. We both were nervous but still shared a lot of our stuff and had a good time. I invited her back, no pressure but just to made out. haha. And it was very nice and chill being here with her. We were exchanging stories, making out, and after some time we relaxed, became more passionate and ended up fooling around a bit.

I loved moving slowly with her (well it was still first date, talking about my new normal lmao). Paying attention to her, trying to move forward but carefully and without pressure. It was such a rollercoaster (I made it that way I guess) of being gentle and sensual, looking into each other eyes and just smiling. And then passionate and a bit rough, kissing, showing desire and how horny we were.
We became incredibly intimate over this time. The dynamic was just perfect.

We spent like 9 hours in total together and I enjoyed every minute of it. I will meet with her at the beginning of 2023, it will be amazing to start the year from that. And I want to see her again more afterwards. Adds to it that she is into psychology and quite self-aware, so that will make for good times.
_
I didn't have that kind of intimate connection for more than a year of trying, and honestly I didn't believe it could happen here. I knew it would in the future when I "move out to some open country", but definitely not now. And in some way I didn't believe that I deserve it happening to me... yet.
I went on this date just excited for good time and her being nice to me... And ended up with one of the hottest and intimate moments in my entire life.
Keep an open mind guys. This shit is totally random and everything is possible.

___
Business - 0/3 - 0h
Dating - 3/3 - 9h
- Had extremely sensual and intimate experience with a girl from Tinder (above - 1)
- 1x2 boost, messaging leads
Mindset - 1/3 - 30m
- Journal/Mirror
Social - 1/3 - 10m
- Texting friends
Looks - 1/3 - 3h
- Gym - Deload week 3/3 (Day 2/5)
Relaxation - 2/3 - 3h
- Walk/Enjoying good day and the sun
- Games
Life Support - 0/3 - 2h
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:48 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-26

Cool day, was focused on article, reading and my date/sex.
Completely neglected job though, so I will focus on it really good tomorrow.
_
I was a bit worried, but I had no urge to play videogames today, my days-off really served its purpose - I both enjoyed them, relaxed and fulfilled my desire in some way. Now I want to focus more on myself and other stuff in life.

I really don't need to worry about slipping up anymore - if I do, it is for a reason, and I will eventually return to my path
___
Business - 2/3 - 1.5h
- Started writing an awesome article - will be really important one for me internalising it

Dating - 2/3 - 5.5h
- Met with Ir. , and had a good convo opening up in addition to all the sexy stuff. Step up for me.

Mindset - 2/3 - 2.5h
- Journal/Mirror
- Reading "Loving What Is" - I love this book, missed reading it...

Social - 1/3 - 10m
- Texting friends, keeping in touch with my contacts here

Looks - 0/3 - 0h

Relaxation - 2/3 - 3.5h
- Extended sleep

Life Support - 2/3 - 4h
- Meal prep 2x for the week
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:40 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-27

I was feeling really strong gratitude towards everything and everyone today.
I was at peace, mindful, focused but relaxed at the same time.
It was an amazing day from the internal development standpoint.
Even though I worked a lot today, I did it on my own pace, without any stress. And it didn't take away any of my energy.

I enjoyed it all very big time.
___
Business - 2/3 - 2h
- Continue writing my big important article
Dating - 0/3 - 0h
Mindset - 2/3 - 0.5h
- Journal/Mirror
Social - 1/3 - 20m
- Texting friends, expressing gratitude to close people
Looks - 1/3 - 2h
- Gym deload week 3/3 (day 3/5)
Relaxation - 1/3 - 1h
- Pre-sleep leisure
Life Support - 2/3 - 10h
- Awesome job focus
- Bought stuff for home and quality of life
2023 GOALS
Focus:
2. Honesty / Integrity

Specific:
- Vasectomy - done

Daily Review Log
RussianSlimGuy

Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:40 pm

Day Review: 2022-12-28

Day turned out to be chill again.
Gym, then psychology session and then I met with a friend and had no time left for job and Blog. I guess I was too slow this time haha.
_
On psychology session my fears of complacency resurfaced again for a while - that I am not doing enough now, and while it is all useful for my overall self-improvement, it is not advancing my Biz forward and won't get me new clients.
I am not sure yet if it is better to give in to it or keep trusting my choices and aim for overall development. I'll see what happens in next days.
_
Met with T, had a lot of fun just hanging around, talking and watching our music videos. I did something similar only years ago, so it was quite nice.
___
Business - 0/3 - 0h
Dating - 0/3 - 0h
Mindset - 2/3 - 7h
- Journal/Mirror
- Group session
- Psychology session
Social - 2/3 - 6h
- Met with T, long hangout
Looks - 1/3 - 2.5h
- Gym deload week 3/3 (day 4/5)
Relaxation - 1/3 - 30m