Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Days 278-283

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:08 am

Day 60

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 2nd meditation in the afternoon
  • Promoted my munch at another munch
So Dancer Girl was supposed to come over today for the lock-in lay, but ATX has been having power outages all week from the ice storm so she said she was not going to make it today. Will try to get her over early next week, but not holding my breath.

However, this meant my night had freed up. I was just going to read this evening, but then remembered there was a munch going on in my part of the city. At first I really did not feel like going, but figured it would be good to promote my munch there so I went out anyways. I already asked the organizers if it was cool to promote, so I ended up doing an announcement to the whole group while there. Had to laugh because a few people were butthurt that I was capping my munch at 18-35yo. Apparently the organizers had also been mildly gossiping about it already also. Cool with me, all publicity is good publicity.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:27 am

Bman wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:08 am
Cool with me, all publicity is good publicity.
Exactly
I hope guest of honours aren't restricted by the age cap ; -)
ONWARDS!
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman

Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:46 pm

Day 61

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Went on date & didn't chase
Had a date, pulled, tops off, but no lay. I was feeling pretty indifferent yesterday before going into the date. Neither excited nor put off by having the date later. The girl was 33yo, cute, fit, but not like DNA tuggingly hot. Also went in assuming the yes with this one, so I really felt that this girl needed to either give little resistance or make an impression on me because I did not feel like overcoming resistance yesterday.

We had the date at the coffee bar and sat inside. The seats inside only have one long bench along the wall and a single seat on the other side of a bistro table. Originally we sat opposite of each other, with her on the bench, so I just got up and sat next to her. She talked about psychedelics, being a coach, recently exploring her sexuality more, "calling things into her life", and so on. Again, I was feeling pretty indifferent and did not really feel like talking so I was not investing much at all. I asked a couple questions, gave deep eye contact when I felt like it, and just let her go on. I could tell when she's nervous she talks.

At one point she mentioned, "Oh, if I'm talking too much please stop me."

"Trust me. I'll let you know."

She'd recently experienced being whipped and wanted to show me the marks on her back. So she turned around and took her overshirt off. I ran my hand over her back beneath the straps of her tank top feeling the marks. I do wish I had practiced more touching escalation during the date, but this was at least a start.

We talked a bit about boundaries, other partners, ect. Then I went for the pull.

"My place is close. Let's go back."

"And what would you like to unfold there?"

"I'd be up for playing tonight (if you make this easy)."

*Closes eyes* "Hmm, I've never done more than making out on the first date."

Ok. We'll see about that.

We left for my place. Here I wish I would have started the makeout in the car before going into the apartment. But we got in, she played with the dog a bit, complimented me on how well trained she was and sat down in the one chair in my apartment. I put music on, took off my jacket and sat on the bed. Immediately I told her to come sit with me. We chatted briefly again for minute before I pulled her in to kiss. She was actually a decent kisser which was nice. She also loved playing with me beard.

Then she pulled away...

"I'm just saying what is feeling present for me right now. I'm a little nervous..."

"I'm not nervous. But it's ok to be nervous."

...and I pulled her back in.

She mentioned a tantra retreat she's going on in 2 weeks so I asked her if shed ever had tantric sex, she replied no, so I showed her the yab yum pose, pulling her body onto my lap. We made out more before I threw her into the bed to aggressively makeout and bite her. Here I escalated with my shirt off > pulling her shirt to the side to bite on one breast > getting her shirt off.

When I told her to take her shirt off she said ok but the pants were going to stay on tonight. From the beginning I knew her puzzle was two things: being very spiritual and wanting to be overtaken by a very dominant guy. She's a masochist brat who wants to give resistance and be taken. There were a few times as we wrestled around while making out that she wanted to see how strong I was and resist me pinning her down (which she utterly failed lol).

To be honest, after the long week I had and especially dealing with the incident with my mother a few days earlier, I didn't feel like being aggressive. I felt like being treated like a king, rather than a warrior. What I needed was a very feminine woman, with bubbly energy and soft, serving touch. Something like Cinderella Girl. Or the young, lusty energy of Wednesday Girl or Dancer Girl. I also mentioned this girl was cute, not so hot that she could have pulled out of me that aggressive dominance because I wanted to fuck her so much. So I did not feel much like having sex, at least not the kind she may have wanted then. So I just enjoyed her company, had her rub my shoulders some, made out a bunch, bit her nipples pretty hard to make her squirm everywhere, and chatted a bit.

She was funny because she was mentioning that it was a big step for her to take her shirt off so quickly. She was saying that she likes to have boundaries but can be persuaded to push them...

"I don't want this to happen tonight. But like, if the guy starts sliding his hand down my pants, I can give consent by not saying no. Or I can just pull his hand up and say not tonight and..."

I just looked her dead in the eye mid sentence, smirked, and said "I know that. If I had wanted to do that tonight I could have. I didn't feel like it tonight."

She ended up telling me later that her biggest fantasy is to be taken and forced by a really strong man. Totally called that. I told her it was pretty normal for her to fantasize about that.

During our conversation I mentioned getting up at 4:30am and usually in bed at 8 or 9.

"Oh then I should probably see myself out soon."

"I'll kick you out when I want you out." Which I could see her physically relax some.

You're here because I'm allowing you to be here. I'm just enjoying your company.

We chatted about schedules next week.

"So I'm sensing you'd still like to hang out together again?"

Oh B. You made this girl a bit self conscious. Have a little more empathy next time.

"Yeah. I'd be up for it."

She also grabbed my Fet which made me laugh to myself because she is going to see the pictures of me fucking Spiritual Girl that I just uploaded earlier this week.

As we got dressed she needed to undo her pants to tuck her shirt in. So I stopped her, bent over and bit her panty line and snapped them against her. Just as one final reminder that had I wanted to, I would have. Walked her down to her car, pinned her against it, and kissed her goodbye.

Now in my eyes, what I failed to do here was more explicitly make my desires known. This girl didn't know what I needed and I didn't tell her. She really likes being told what to do, so had I told her what I needed she may have been willing to shift to that soft feminine energy. Or after taming her brattiness she could have sunk into that. I just wasn't turned on enough to make the effort. I did tell her I like being called Daddy and if she mixed that with her brattiness, begged, or if she moaned loudly I get really turned on. She was shy to do those things still. I'd also asked her to show me her massage skills after she said she had learned some recently. So at least I wasn't totally silent what I wanted.

Also, after having sex with Dancer Girl, I was really wanting younger, tighter girls. And I knew there would be another girl in this same spot next week or I could call over a plate if I really wanted sex. So this girl was going to have to do something to really turn me on right then. I was feeling pretty entitled, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But just like she had not shown me why I should be aggressively dominant towards her, I had not shown her why she should fully submit to me in the way I wanted. I can have a lot of fun being a brat tamer, just not what I needed yesterday.

So chalking this up to a mismatch of desires at that moment in time. I'm up for seeing her again if she fits in with my schedule. I could see myself having fun with her when I'm feeling like being aggressive. And I enjoy her company. But also equally indifferent if we don't end up hooking up. I'm not going out of my way to chase her.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman

Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:47 am

Day 62

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Bman

Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:35 am

Day 63

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Squeezed a new lay in my schedule
  • Hosted my first munch
So the girl from Day 61 above (we'll call her Psychedelic Girl) wanted to hookup today. Actually she tried yesterday sending me a text that her "afternoon was unexpectedly free" but I told her Sundays were my solo days. She then texted me this morning asking what my afternoon was like. I told if she could come over between work and when my munch started then we could hookup. She happily obliged.

So I fucked her, quickly took a shower, and went off to host my first munch. Had 9 people show for the first one which isn't bad. Only 2 women that I was not attracted to. But all of us ended up sitting at a big circular table and having great conversation and laughing. And everyone stayed for the whole time. Not bad for the first. 40 people did the "maybe" RSVP and it looked like there were a few attractive women in there, so hopefully they make it out to the next ones. Plan is to host this weekly so word spreads fast. I also wore red pants so people could spot me when they got there. Will probably wear them to any event I go to now so it becomes a calling card and people know exactly who I am.

Psychedelic Girl said she'd like to keep seeing me and wanted to come out to one of my munches because she had training program to attend and could not come out tonight. She said it would be fun to fuck, then go to the munch, and fuck again. Seems like a great idea to take my girls to these and use them as preselection.

Lay report to come tomorrow.

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:50 pm

Bman wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:46 pm
To be honest, after the long week I had and especially dealing with the incident with my mother a few days earlier, I didn't feel like being aggressive. I felt like being treated like a king, rather than a warrior. What I needed was a very feminine woman, with bubbly energy and soft, serving touch. Something like Cinderella Girl. Or the young, lusty energy of Wednesday Girl or Dancer Girl. I also mentioned this girl was cute, not so hot that she could have pulled out of me that aggressive dominance because I wanted to fuck her so much. So I did not feel much like having sex, at least not the kind she may have wanted then. So I just enjoyed her company, had her rub my shoulders some, made out a bunch, bit her nipples pretty hard to make her squirm everywhere, and chatted a bit.
And you didn't!

Nice work putting yourself first boss

Connor McGregor would be proud 🫡

(and for what it's worth I think you handled the very difficult situation with you mother very well - she'll be ok, and like you said, she wants you to be ok, so keep building yourself into the elite man you both know you were born to be)
Bman

Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:52 am

Day 64

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Men's group

Bman

Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:43 am

Day 65

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Expressed emotions to Psychedelic Girl
Though I did not need to explain myself, I did let Psychadelic Girl know I was in a poor headspace the other night and emotionally closed off for the most part. Told her I did a poor job of making my needs more explicit, which as a Dom was a shortcoming. She's been very vulnerable and open our last two interactions, so I wanted to level with her. Told her I was not looking for sympathy, just wanted her to know I did have good time. She was very receptive, appreciated it, and we've already planned on her being back over next Monday.
  • Firmly stated boundary that I was not flying back home
  • Accepted help
  • Utilized resources at hand to help solve the situation with my mother's mental health
So remember when I said this...
Bman wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:51 am
What I felt like was this woman wanted me to jump on a plane today and come fix the situation.
Well I got the text today that I "should" do that with a guilt trip attached to it. She sent me a video of my mom sitting outside by herself, talking to herself, and waving her hand around.

Yes, thank you. I know what my mother looks like when she's having an episode. But I understand you're not used to dealing with those who have mental health disorders...

I told her I would not be flying to WA. I did not explain myself.

Instead I told her I will be having my good friend who is behavioral coach who works with mental health patients will be stopping by. Yesterday I had brought up the situation at my men's group. One of the men there, who is a recent addition in the last 6 months, asked about her situation and offered to help. Initially I had the classic "lone wolf, that's very generous and I appreciate it, but I don't want to burden" gesture I've been wired to do in the past. This morning I woke up to an email from him offering a more substantial idea of what we could do.

I almost cried.

So long I've done things on my own. I put in the work for myself. I put in the work for others. I take responsibility. I don't bitch about it. I just go on. Someone's got to do it. But to know that I have done that long enough I have attracted people in my life that genuinely want to help because I've been there for them, it's immense.

Anyways, he's going to go over and check on my mom. But I explained to him on the phone that really I need him to go over and explain to these other people the situation. He totally get's it because he works with mental health patients all the time.

Afterwards, he's going to help me by going once or twice a week to visit my mom. We are going to work together to help her start eating a keto diet, getting outside in the sun, sleeping better, getting her some sort of physical exercise, and having her interacting with other people to start. Eventually we'll tackle finding some sort of volunteer type work for her to have purpose in. All of this to allow her body to start healing itself and put her seizures and mental health disorders in remission.

And no this is not some hippy dippy BS. There is quite a bit of scientific research on these items for improving mitochondrial health > healing the body so it heals itself > improving brain health. The keto diet also war originally designed for seizures. I stabilized my own mental health and healed my own gut dysfunction in similar fashion. Really it's called being a human. We just lost that somewhere along the way.

So I'm utilizing the resources at my disposal, with the knowledge I have, to try solve the problem in a way that I'm not sacrificing myself.

What more can you ask of a man?

Then my reward for today's work? Dancer girl was supposed to come over today but sent me the "I'm really busy/ dont want to take things further" text. Genuinely believe she is actually too busy right now because she does a shit ton and we've tried to reschedule twice, both time her being enthusiastic about it. Was bummed because she was a hottie and was looking forward to sleeping with her again. No worries. There will be another one.

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:23 am

There's not much I can add here except to say how awesome this is. Boundary setting and integrity on fleek my man. Keep it up 🔥
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Bman

Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:04 am

Day 66

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Managing myself while coaching others
Continuing from yesterday...

My friend visited my mother and this woman who is her landlord. My friend spent 5 mins with my mom and 60 minutes with the landlord lady, because as I suspected, the lady needed more emotional stabilizing than my mother did.

My friend called me and gave his assessment. Just as I suspected, her behavior right now looks "crazy" compared to a normal functioning person, but is pretty normal for someone with her issues. She's of no harm to herself or others. Hysteric, manic, and schizophrenic looking? Yes. But still functionable and somewhat rationale.

So the real problem was calming down the landlord. So I faced it head on and spoke with her.

I started the convo by asking specifically what her concerns were. I listened to each of them. Completely understandable she is nervous and worried about her own mother that is roommates with my mom. She's nervous about the neighbors complaining. She wants my mother to be better RIGHT NOW or be better very soon.

I calmly explained to her that this is not something that just goes away overnight. I empathized with her that I know its difficult and scary to deal with someone like this. I explained how this naturally goes. I told her I will not fly there. That will not solve the situation or speed up the process.

Then I said "I need you to be very honest with me. Do you want my mother there in this state or does she need to find another place to live?"

5 minutes of nervous womanease dodging the question...

"Be very blunt. Do you want my mother there in this state or does she need to find another place to live?"

"Ohhh... No. I don't want her here."

Basically this lady wants to see the erratic behavior improve or she wants my mom out. Now I don't want to paint this lady as a mean person. She's quite sweet and really really likes my mom being there and does not want to put her out. But she is also protecting her mom. Just like I'm protecting mine.

Rock<...Us...>Hard Place

So I coached her. I told her that she needed to speak with my mother and tell her what she just told me. She needs to do it very explicitly.

"Ohhh, thats so uncomfortable to do..."

"You need to do it because you are the landlord."

I told her that when she did this it will trigger my mom to use her brain and find a solution. She may be crazy, but she's still smart and a survivor. What I forsee happening is one of the following:
  1. My mom tones down her behavior and silently works through it until her episode is through several weeks later
  2. My mom is unable to do so, is evicted, stays with a friend for a little while before finding a new place
  3. My mom is evicted, doesn't have a place to go, and ends up at the hospital
We don't have family there to help. I don't have money to put her up somewhere.

Now the trailer she owned and that I grew up in she lost before from a long mental episode. When that happened she acquired a small camper truck, lived in it for a while, and eventually found people to live with. She's resourceful. She can figure stuff out.

I'd love nothing more than to just buy my mom a house and let her quietly live there. She could have the space she needs to have her episodes and then be normal the rest of the time without worry of someone kicking her out.

Your boy ain't a wealthy entrepreneur, yet. I'm working on it. Until then, she's going to need to figure it out.

In the meantime, my brain will be working in the background for any strings I'll be able to pull from here about a new place for her. I'm doing what I can while managing myself.

I feel like I'm trying to strategically manage multiple peoples mental states here and one of them is a wild card with mental health issues. I wish other's, like this lady, would learn to manage their own emotional state when life is uncomfortable. But I understand that's difficult. But this is a good illustration of why this 365 project is important for me to do. My whole life I've dealt with "oh he's a strong, resilient lad. Let's dump our shit on him." So I learned other's come first, I'll tend to myself later. At least now I'm reaching some sort of healthy balance.

One day at a time. One problem at a time.

Bman

Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:57 am

Day 67

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Bman

Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:06 am

Day 68

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Inner work
It's been a long week with the situation with my mom. But for the last 3 days, including today, I've felt an overwhelming sense of peace, equanimity, and gratitude.

I just felt this sense of everything is ok. And even if it wasn't, I have every skill I need to make it so.

I thought about and contemplated death of myself, of my mother, of others. I just felt at ease if any of those happened. Not that I want them to, but if they did, everything was going to be ok. The world still goes on.

I also thought about some of my biggest insecurities.

One being, "Am I good enough?" Well, good enough for whom? Because if I place any other person as the answer to that question, they have a whole checklist of things that I may or may not measure up to. But that's their story. Because I feel confident I can take care of myself in order to meet my basic needs, secure resources, stay healthy, and most recently feeling confident in relationships for either cooperation or romance. I feel good enough to me. This has only really become an epiphany recently.

The second being "Do I matter?" Again, matter to whom. This 365 has helped show me I matter to me. I also get little signs all the time I matter to others. But really, one day I'm going to die and I won't matter. Even if I do something extraordinary in this world, eventually I'll be forgotten. Even the greatest people to ever live will eventually be forgotten because one day the world ends and we all die. I felt pretty ok with that too.

I just felt pretty grateful for exactly where I am right now. For who I have become.

As an update, sounds like my mom might being going into involuntary impatient depending on what the behavioral specialists decide. If not, the landlord lady is giving her 30 days notice. Then one of the scenarios I mentioned before will most likely happen. Either way, she'll be ok. When she finally gets rational again, then maybe she'll be open to working on healing.

Bman

Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:25 am

Day 69

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Bman

Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:54 am

Day 70

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Ran my second munch
  • Played with Psychedelic girl, before, during, and after munch
So had Psychedelic Girl come over before the munch. She has a hard time orgasming and is a bit quiet in bed. So I had her mastrubate in front of the mirror for me and made her tell me how she felt the whole time, getting her to focus on the sensations. I was getting her used to my voice and commands and tying that with pleasure. Then I took over and helped her orgasm before we left for the munch,

The munch was great. Some people returning from last time, some new people. There were a few socially anxious people there this time, but I felt we did good bringing them into the convo. Because I was doing the host thing of meeting everyone and connecting the group, Psychedelic Girl kept running to get me water which was so sweet. It was small, but it was really nice. I moved the group over to the round table and we had fun discussions about funny sex stories, fantasies, ect. Psychedelic Girl and I touched and played with each other under the table. One question that went around the table was what are you the best at in sex. She said she gives really good head. As far as other girls, one brought me a yak which is now our mascot for the munch (because its called YAK- Young and Kinky). Another dom brought a couple attractive subs towards the end, but I didn't get to interact with them much. And a very loud, very technical, socially uncalibrated, woman asked to the whole table if Psychedelic Girl and I were a thing. Said we are just casual play partners. Shortly after which Psychedelic Girl stood behind me and rubbed my back/shoulders as I was wrapping up convos with others before leaving.
On the way back home Psychedelic Girl she was really glad she came and I did a great job with leading the group.

We got back to my place and I told her to show me those great head skills. She was very enthusiastic, moaning while doing so. Fucked her rough from behind and she had her being much more vocal about her pleasure which is always a turn on for me. She is bratty, laughs, and talks back when she's nervous, but she also listens to exactly what I tell her to do. She told me about her exes and how she could not respect or trust them. She thanked me for taking the lead, but being very patient with her.

Was a fun night. Absolutely want to take my girls out like that more.

Bman

Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:34 am

Day 71

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Developing capacity as a leader
Capacity building 1: So I've mentioned before that I have been leading a men's group for 3-4 years now. Well one of my men had mentioned the group to a few of the girls he sleeps with and they got really excited to want have something like that in their lives. So he asked if I would be up for helping them setup a women's group. Today I had a call with the woman who will be the groups leader and mentored her on how to be one. I'm also going to run the first two meetings with them so she is comfortable on her own afterwards.

Capacity building 2: Got another call from my mother's landlord today. The situation is resolved. She's not kicking out my mom and we are going to work together for helping my mom to stay mentally stable. I'm both shocked and proud of how this situation has turned out. I put my needs first, THEN did everything in my capacity to amend the situation. I did not take on anyone else's problems. I coached the landlord to deal with her own problems and not let her guilt trip me into doing it for her. And I came to peace with the worst possible scenarios if did end up happening. Instead everyone did what was needed, they faced their own portion of the situation, and now we are all working together. A leader does not do everything for everyone else. They help build up those people so they can do it for themselves.