Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Days 278-283

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:45 am

Bman wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:00 am
Question: What are ways to go about opening duos?

@AskTheDom @pancakemouse

I have only ever done it once. One girl was far more attractive than the other, so I opened the attractive one, then spoke with both of them, then asked for the attractive ones number.

However, when they are both attractive my brain can't decide, then I get anxious, and then I don't approach. My gut just says choose one. There was a couple duos today I could have approached, but I'm still intimidated by it.
This is not the answer you want, but: don't.

I have approached hundreds of girls with friends, and never got a single thing out of it.

The only point of doing it would be to "practice Game".
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:45 pm

@pancakemouse kinda pointed out a harsh truth about duo/trio sets - they are exponentially harder than solo girls.

Although I and few other people managed to pull a lay from them, the amount of effort for reward it's bad ( and DG yield is already in the single digits %)
The commonly agreed procedure is to open the friend saying "I just wanted to say" then looking at the girl you are interested "your friend is very cute" and then run the set as usual but dragging the friend in and out to also win her over so she will help you out potentially.

Again. If you see a girl that you find attractive, go for it totally, just keep expectations in check
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:42 pm

Bman wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:00 am
Day 24

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 2nd meditation in the afternoon
Going to record these until it's a habit for me. I have meditated in the morning for 4-5 years now but never been consistent with an afternoon one. Meditation has served me greatly and I think doing another one in the afternoon will be of great benefit. Plus its only 10 minutes. I can set aside 10 minutes every afternoon for myself.
  • 1/3 cold approach
Was supposed to have a date today. Sent confirmation text. Ghosted.

Whatever. Let's go approach today.

It was cloudy out today so not as many girls roaming downtown. First girl was crossing the intersection so I met her at the corner and opened. She didn't stop so I just started walking with her. She didn't seem that interested and was busy running an errand. Said she had a boyfriend, but felt like she was just saying that.

Second was walking down the street in hurry as I was crossing the intersection so also met her at the corner. She also didn't stop, so walked with her. She immediately said she had a boyfriend after opening but said thank you.

Both of them were 6's so didn't feel that compelled to approach, but they were bangable so why not. Practice.

Maybe your vibe is off, B. I feel pretty positive though. You probably should have tried to actually stop them. Oh well, onward.

Then saw a really cute girl in a all black and a tube top with a sexy midriff walking towards me. No hesitation, direct front approach. Opened and she was really receptive. She's a bartender at one of the downtown restaurants and was on her way to pick up her check. So I walked with her, teased her, and was vibing well. Took her number when we reached the restaurant. She put in her first and last name and said "don't go stalking me now." Seemed like a good archetype match. From the outside, by the way we were both dressed and acting you would have thought we were already a couple.

Texted her when I got home...

321298680_8544844038890891_7195201971441834929_n.jpg

See if it pans out.

-------

Question: What are ways to go about opening duos?

@AskTheDom @pancakemouse

I have only ever done it once. One girl was far more attractive than the other, so I opened the attractive one, then spoke with both of them, then asked for the attractive ones number.

However, when they are both attractive my brain can't decide, then I get anxious, and then I don't approach. My gut just says choose one. There was a couple duos today I could have approached, but I'm still intimidated by it.
Hehe that girl seems fun.

As for opening duos, I've done this a lot when I was really into approaching.

One line I got from Zan Perrion - go up to the one you're not hitting on "Hey, super important question - Has anyone told your friend she's gorgeous today?"

Usually I get a giggle and then "noooo"

"Oh well then [turns] you're gorgeous, I'm [name]" etc...

You're bringing in the friend on the fun, and since you talked to her first she gets some validation too, so she'll back you up and let you have her friend for a few moments.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:40 pm

I will give @AskTheDom's and @MILFandCookies's approach a try next time just to face whatever fear I have of duos but will keep my expectations in check. If after doing it a few times I find myself not enjoying duo sets, I'll keep @pancakemouse's advice in mind.

Thank you guys.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman

Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:49 am

Day 25

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Picked up consulting client on the side; asked for upper range of their budget
I don't seek out consulting clients because I'm focused on building my startup, but this is someone I have networked with over the last year and is also an education founder. I'll be helping them with website design and development, marketing, copywriting, and building out their education products. Asked for the upper range of their budget but not the full budget because they have larger developments they will need help with later in the year so I'm establishing a good relationship while getting the maximum payment. Invoice was sent right after the call and paid immediately. Money in the bank 2 hours before my date.
  • Date, Lay, and very dominant sex
Will post the lay report in the morning. First lay from FetLife with a new submissive who was eager to dive in and scared of having a bad experience with a shitty Dom. Her words after... "God. Thank you sooo much. 10/10" Made me laugh.

Also, the girl from the cold approach in the last post seems pretty keen. Was pretty receptive texting today. She was hungover from last night and had to work this afternoon/evening. So got the Fet girl out instead.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:30 am

Day 26

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 0/1 Cold Approach
Didn't really feel like going out for CA today. But I always say that before I actually go, then I get out there and I'm glad I did. So did it anyways. However I knew I wanted to avoid 6th street or anywhere near there because it's NYE. Most likely any girl I approached there was going out to party. Being that I don't drink, I don't enjoy being around drunk people, and go to bed rather early, I would not vibe well with girls who are going to invite me to come hang with them and their friends. So stayed on closer to 2nd.

Volume was really low so I only encountered one beautiful tall blonde in a black dress and red lipstick. She was standing on the corner looking everywhere like she was lost. Initially skipped her and then turned around because she was too hot to have anxiety over. Opened and teased her about looking lost. She was waiting on friends who she was going out partying with later. We chatted a bit, found out she's from out of town. Then her friends called and I felt weird standing there while she was on the phone. They pulled up and she started walking to go to the car saying it was nice meeting me. Didn't stop her to ask for the number, being she was from out of town and I was not going out to party. Walked around for another 10 minutes or so and called it quits after that.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:35 am

Bman wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:30 am
However I knew I wanted to avoid 6th street or anywhere near there because it's NYE
damn i was literally inside the jackalope for NYE 2021->2022 frantically trying to find someone to get a new year's kiss with but it didn't happen

happy new year man
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Bman

Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:06 am

Day 27

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Enjoyed my last day of vacation
Sundays are my rest days with no work and no girls. It subsequently is the last day of the vacation I allotted myself for the end of the year. Well needed. However I'm ready to get back to it.

--‐-----‐-------------------------------------------------
colgate wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:35 am
damn i was literally inside the jackalope for NYE 2021->2022 frantically trying to find someone to get a new year's kiss with but it didn't happen

happy new year man
Doing night game with you would probably be hilarious and the only time I would actuallu want to do it.

Happy new year!

Bman

Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:54 am

Day 28

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Expressed my boundaries and led situation with Ad Girl
Did my morning routine and even got some reading in before work. Crushed work today, getting right back into the grind. Worked out in the middle of the day which breaks up my work blocks. Felt very productive all day. Finished up work, picked up the apartment a bit, and had Ad Girl come over gave her another great kinky experience. Was very in the moment and connected with what was going to feel great for both of us. Broke a wooden spatula on her ass tonight. She said it was her favorite part. Made it clear though when to come over, when she'd need to be gone so I could sleep, and couple hard limits I have in BDSM.

Exactly how I like to spend my days. Work hard, play hard, fuck harder.

Also...
Red wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:06 pm
Then 1 hour before sex I am taking
10g of L-Citruline
1-2g of salt
I am also using condoms.
And jelqing before sex seems to help cos I get more desensitized.
Thanks @Red. Finally remembered to actually do this today. I also had some beetroot powder as well. Fucked like an iron horse for an hour.

AskTheDom

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:51 am

Man I get the feeling soon you will become a bdsm Icon
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

Bman

Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:24 am

Day 29

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Sexual disclosure exercise
Had a call this evening with @jmand doing a sexual disclosure. Basically, you disclose your full sexual history from the time you first thought about sex or masturbated when you were young until current day. The point of the exercise is to own your own sexuality, bring to light any shame or guilt you have around it, and practice expressing those verbally to another person. In doing so you bring light to the darkness, see that whatever you think is so abnormal is actually pretty normal, and none of it is really that bad. Going into it I thought I was going to be more embarrassed, but by the end I felt pretty neutral in a "this is what it is" way. I can say when I was younger I held a lot of shame and guilt around my sexuality. Nowadays, I see it positively, I'm excited by it, and can share it pretty easily even to the pretty girls (because they secretly want it too. ;) )

---------------------------
AskTheDom wrote:
Said from the Master himself.

AskTheDom

Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:34 am

Bman wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:24 am
Day 29I can say when I was younger I held a lot of shame and guilt around my sexuality. Nowadays, I see it positively, I'm excited by it, and can share it pretty easily even to the pretty girls (because they secretly want it too. ;) )

That's a fundamental part of becoming whole. if you have darkness in your sexuality it will always sooner or later come up because it just floats in your mind and when the tide raises, it raises with it.
Shame and Guilt are two of the most ferocious opponents a man has to conquer to master his sexuality because they will attack in guerrilla style, sabotaging you when you need to be at your best and be in the moment
AskTheDom wrote:
Said from the Master himself.
As you know, if I say something, I mean it - I'm not keen to dispense compliments just for the fuzzy feeling of "we are all in this together bro"
What kind of Dom would I be if I reward when there is disobedience ;) ?

Honestly, you have the looks, the wits, the passion, with enough knowledge, dedication and experience, I don't see why you will not make a name for yourself in the scene.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

Bman

Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:08 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
That's a fundamental part of becoming whole. if you have darkness in your sexuality it will always sooner or later come up because it just floats in your mind and when the tide raises, it raises with it.

Shame and Guilt are two of the most ferocious opponents a man has to conquer to master his sexuality because they will attack in guerrilla style, sabotaging you when you need to be at your best and be in the moment
Agreed. Addressing this over the last year has been very healthy and made me more confident.
AskTheDom wrote:
As you know, if I say something, I mean it - I'm not keen to dispense compliments just for the fuzzy feeling of "we are all in this together bro"
What kind of Dom would I be if I reward when there is disobedience ?

Honestly, you have the looks, the wits, the passion, with enough knowledge, dedication and experience, I don't see why you will not make a name for yourself in the scene.
Thank you. Really appreciate that. I'll keep learning, getting experience, and putting in the work.

Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:16 pm

Bman wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:54 am
Fucked like an iron horse for an hour.
Fuck yea!:D

Glad to hear that it worked for someone else too.

Red
Bman

Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:26 am

Day 30

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
At the gym today another regular and I made eye contact and I gave a head nod. He asked me if I meditated. Which I replied yes. He said her could tell because most people sheepishly look away but I held eye contact with him and had calm manner. We ended up chatting a bit which was funny because here was a couple jacked gym bros talking about meditation, breathwork, and being zen. I've been meditating for 5 years. I think it's fantastic @colgate that you have taken it up. The benefits definitely compound over time.
  • Asked friend for help with a business tax favor
  • 0/1 Cold Approach
Got out a little late today so it was dark out and low volume. Skipped a perfectly good one for no real reason. Eventually found another girl sitting outside a fitness studio waiting for her class. Had a boyfriend.