Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Days 278-283

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:45 am

Day 42

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 2nd meditation in the afternoon
  • 1/2 for cold approach
Was tired from getting home late and getting 5 hours of sleep last night. Did not feel like cold emailing today, did it anyways. Did not feel like doing HIIT today, but told myself it'll be a win even if I just do one tabata set. Did the full workout which of course helped the sleepiness. Crushed work in the afternoon. Then I really just felt like staying home, but I'm not going to make any progress socially being isolated in my apartment. So made myself presentable, walked down to the grocery store a block from my place and approached there.

First set was cute little Latina who had a boyfriend who was right around the corner. Second was a southern blonde who I got a number from and thought I was so bold for approaching in a grocery store. Walked around a little more in the store before calling it quits and going back home.

----------------
Holden wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:05 pm
You're in a hypersexual environment and don't ask attractive women about the nature of their relationship?
Ignorance on my part. I'll be sure to do that. Thanks, Holden.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman

Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:41 am

Day 43

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Pitched in front of 200+ people on stage
Austin has a pretty big startup scene and few big networking events. Signed up to pitch at one that had 400 people RSVPed, so I'm being conservative and saying there was at least 200 in there. Biggest group of people I've ever stood on stage in front of. I was also the very last one after 10 other founders. I wasn't pitching to get investors, but for sponsors for my courses and just brand awareness. Plus doing shit that's scary. Honestly, I had some nerves, but once I got up there I just let my mind go forth and say the words. I did pretty well at making eye contact with the crowd, but need to work on walking the stage more. But it's only the second time I've ever presented on stage, so I'll get better.

The real reason I did it was because they have both a videographer and photographer there to capture your pitch. So I can use that in marketing and pictures for the dating profiles.

I used to be nervous talking to people in big networking events, but before I presented I just opened a couple and ended up forming a big group of people talking. Of course after I presented then people came to chat with me. Funny thing was I noticed a girl with bright red hair I had matched on Tinder with a last year. I think we didn't make it out on a date because she was hesitant with my using the BDSM line due to some trauma from being raped. Well after I pitched, she came up to me and loved my idea because she had thought and tried to do something similar before. I don't think she remembers me but we did the typical networking Linkedin swap. Might message her saying we matched on tinder before and see what happens.

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:17 am

Bman wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:29 pm
What's the best move here? I think my options are:
Option number 5; take one of your attractive subs and offer a swinger date to the guy if she down with that.
With this you show him respect and get laid

This is about giving, while the other options are all about taking (and in this world you get sidelined quite fast for that mindset)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:42 am

@AskTheDom that's an interesting point but it's not something I'd ever do myself and considering @Bman didn't bring it up either, I assume he's not into either. You do swinger dates often? I have 0 desire to share my girls, let alone subs that I have a good connection with.
Bman wrote:
The real reason I did it was because they have both a videographer and photographer there to capture your pitch. So I can use that in marketing and pictures for the dating profiles.
100%, I'm trying to take every single opportunity like this that presents itself.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Bman

Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:02 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:17 am
Option number 5; take one of your attractive subs and offer a swinger date to the guy if she down with that.
With this you show him respect and get laid
Not entirely opposed to this. Like I said in the post, the guy is pretty cool guy. Would rather keep good with him.

I do think Holden's point about having a connection with them makes it harder. The deeper the connection, the more I might be hesitant only in fear of souring that connection. But really, its just not something I've done before, so with learning and experience I'll be able to keep that.

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:23 pm

Holden wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:42 am
@AskTheDom that's an interesting point but it's not something I'd ever do myself and considering @Bman didn't bring it up either, I assume he's not into either. You do swinger dates often? I have 0 desire to share my girls, let alone subs that I have a good connection with.
Bman wrote:
100%, I'm trying to take every single opportunity like this that presents itself.
I always brought “my girls” to these types of events and introduced them to the “top” circles. They have fun, I get the fun, everybody has fun :) but with few social hierarchy updates in the middle
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman

Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:38 am

Day 44

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Asked for raise at part time job
I think I've mentioned this before, but I work a part time gig as a podcast network manger that has 19 podcasts in it. Helps pay the bills as I figure out viable income streams from the startup. Its also a startup within a university, so all the skills I learn and practice there help with my startup. I've built so many systems for them, manage all their partnerships, do sales, and even built out an entire educational fellowship for them, so they are pretty fucking happy to have me and don't care at all that I have my business. Today I asked for a raise which my boss obliged, but she's got to take it to HR in the university for approval. Pretty easy to ask for a raise when they would fall apart without you running things.

Bman

Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:19 am

Day 45

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
Really busy day, nothing particular to the 365 project today other than feeling pretty self assured in my actions. Met up with another edtech founder this morning. She saw me pitch Tuesday night and wanted to buy me coffee and swap war stories. Had Ad Girl over tonight. Shes taking a week long trip so she asked me to "fuck her extra good" and "take it up a notch". She wore a red harness lingerie with a collar piece. My favorite. Let's just say she was one happy little sub by the end.

Having Spiritual Girl over tomorrow. Trying to get another booked on Saturday and then just be my introverted self with a book and movie Sunday. See what happens.

Bman

Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:56 am

Day 46

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Expressed desires with Spiritual Girl
Had Spiritual Girl over today. She was on the last day of her period and texted me asking if I wanted to reschedule. Told her that intercourse on her period does not bother me, but if it bothers or is painful for her to let me know. But told her that intercourse is my favorite so would prefer to still do so. She was game. Made her feel comfortable and even put on the red light so even if we made a mess, you would not be able to tell. 3 hour fuck session later I am drained. When I fucked her from behind she moved and perfectly curved her body with mine so I could push deep into her. I came once, we cuddled, started getting hard again after making her orgasm while cuddling, but went soft after putting the condom on. So she gave me a blowjob and literally drained my cock again. This girl could probably just keep fucking for hours and is in a constant state of arousal the entire time she is with me. She told me she thinks about me during the week and gets wet. Then she told me I have a Phd in pussy which made me laugh. Thinking I'm going want to do a day where I we have multiple rounds throughout the day.

If I keep seeing girls back to back like this every week I'm going to have to start fucking them and not coming because its hard to go multiple rounds if I've come the day before, then again day of. I just got the number of really hot 24yo girl from feeld I need to get scheduled. Was going to try tomorrow, but I doubt I'm going to be up for performance tomorrow and would rather save myself the embarrassment because I already get a little anxiety with a new girl. So will aim for next week. Also have 19yo Asian girl I just need confirmation from for Monday.

Bman

Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:24 am

Day 47

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
Normal work day. Got back the photos from the pitch event. Will post a couple tomorrow in my weekly recap. Also, felt generally grateful for life today.

Bman

Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:45 am

Day 48

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Bman

Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:27 am

Day 49

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Tried setting up a threesome with Ad Girl
So Ad Girl is on a girls trip right now with some friends and bragging to them about sex with me. I saw the opprituntity and took it...

Inked320199205_1811259129255479_6881227105075750896_n.jpg

No cigar though. She said she'd rather with a stranger. Told her I'd keep that in mind.

Still, at least took the shot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

twonightstander
Goal: Become "that guy"
Motto: The only easy day was yesterday

Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:56 am

Bman wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:21 am
At this point I still have AA sometimes, but largely I can get over it. I recognize I could go out and do 1000's of approaches, but if I'm practicing the wrong things then I'm just building shitty habits.
Amen to this man. I had the same realization last year when I was on the bring of spam approaching and I clearly felt a change for the better once I stopped going for volume alone. Really looking forward to reading more on how this daygame course goes for you and if you ever want to discuss anything cold approach related, feel free to DM me. I'll be dialing in to see your progress and add my modest feedback on it.
Bman wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:29 pm
What's the best move here?
Not sure if too late to answer this. I'd say the answer is #3 clearly. I would simply ask her for how long they have been "together" and gauge from her reactions how serious or not they might be. She might just tell you right away that they are actually just casual (because they probably are) and then you have free room to try to escalate things if you want to.

If you want to add some emotional spikes while doing it you can actually frame her as needy by saying something like "Oh wow, so you guys are getting married soon?" after she tells you for how long they've been seeing each other (or if she's not very specific about it) so she's basically forced to go against it and frame the relationship as more casual than serious. Still, there's a chance that they are actually serious (despite them not getting married soon lol) and in that case any immediate romantic pursuit is not worth it. Last thing, if they are casual and she is dating other people (I mean she's an OF girl, I find it hard to believe she has only 1 man in her life) don't be upfront and ask her right away if she wants to hook up, just game her as you usually game girls that you meet online/cold approach and once you feel she's compliant enough, go for a meet alone and you know the rest.

As others have said, you can always use her for preselection regardless of if you have fucked her or not.
Goals completed (2022)
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:20 am

Bman wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:27 am
No cigar though. She said she'd rather with a stranger. Told her I'd keep that in mind.
Still, at least took the shot.
If I were you I'd tell her to send me a pic of that best friend in question and if she's hot, tell her to give her my IG. Then when she follows you, open with "I heard you and X were gossiping about me ;)"

I was this close to doing the same with a friend of Movie Girl but she ended up chickening out. Still worth a shot and a great story.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Bman

Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:04 pm

Day 50

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
This second meditation has been really helping. Its almost to the point its a habit and not consciously thinking about that I need to do it. I habit stacked it so I do it right after dinner.
  • Men's Group
Glad I had men's group yesterday. Was feeling a bit irritable from sending out sales emails and having a call with another dead lead earlier in the day. Would like to get back to building because that is what I enjoy. I'm not really motivated by money all that much.

----------------------
tdan187 wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:47 am
It's hard to lay down a extremely good sexual performance night after night especially when you are cumming multiples times per session.

Need a temporary vacation.
Yeah if I can get girls on a every other day rotation, that would be golden. But semen retention is not something I've really practiced in the past, so I'm up for the challenge.
twonightstander wrote:
Really looking forward to reading more on how this daygame course goes for you and if you ever want to discuss anything cold approach related, feel free to DM me. I'll be dialing in to see your progress and add my modest feedback on it.
So far I like the style as it matches more closely to how I naturally talk and feels more simple, as opposed to the LDM. I tried out his "familiarity opener" he teaches in the course and got a number on the 2nd try. Then when I watched the next lessons I realized what I had done wrong after getting the number to decrease the flakiness. I get when I can, so implementing will be slow but I think will improve my results.

I think after I've implemented this for awhile I'll start recording the audio. Would be great to share and get your feedback on.
twonightstander wrote:
Not sure if too late to answer this. I'd say the answer is #3 clearly.
Thanks for the advice. Good points. I have not been out to another event yet with them but will take all your guys advice in consideration next time I am.
Holden wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:20 am
If I were you I'd tell her to send me a pic of that best friend in question and if she's hot, tell her to give her my IG. Then when she follows you, open with "I heard you and X were gossiping about me "
Solid move, though I don't have social media accounts and getting a number feels to direct in this situation.