Brandon’s 365 Days of Masculine, Self-affirming Action: Days 278-283

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon May 15, 2023 7:07 am

Bman wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 8:54 pm
But with the dates I’m going on, there’s a chance I’d be taking another date anyways which would be the third time she’s seen me there with another girl. I’d probably would have gave up and moved on already, but I legitimately like hanging out with her and her personality, and she’s obviously the cream of the crop in the BDSM community here. So I just continue the dance, escalating when I can. In the meantime I focus my attention on myself and the other girls.
Continue with your life like she never existed.
If she sees you with other girls, it is a confirmation to her that you are an attractive dude, attractive dudes have girls roaming around, not waiting for a girl to choose them at her own mood and time.

BTW you can always friendzone her, sometimes there is more value in life in having cool friends than just a lay
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun May 21, 2023 11:29 am

Day 161: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 2nd meditation in the afternoon
  • Writing
  • Ran my munch
---------------------

Day 162: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Men’s meeting
---------------------

Day 163: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 0/2 Cold Approach
Set 1 – Older; Workout clothes on the at crosswalk
Good
  • Seen her, quickly approached
  • Ejected quickly after realizing it was going to be a garbage set
Improve
  • Gain attention before she crosses
Set 2 – Cute blonde in bright orange dress
Good
  • Caught her while standing still
  • Confident eye contact, deep voice, confident delivery of opener
Improve
  • She was into you. After saying she was going on a date, you should told her to blow him off and go on a date with you. Would have been very dominant. Fuck that other guy.
---------------------

Day 164: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Went out CA
While there was absolutely no volume today (it was practically dead downtown) I’m still marking this down for consistency as that is my biggest hurdle with this currently

-------------------------

Day 165: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 0/1 CA
Set 1 – Cute girl siting at bus stop bench on phone
Good
  • Approached right after I got off bus
Improve
  • Was a little timid at first, mood was off

Day 166: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Onboarding new munch leaders
A couple that has been coming to my munches came forward recently that they would be happy to step into more leadership for the group. They will be running the munch every other week at a location closer to their side of the neighborhood. This will give me every other Monday back. Additionally it signals to others that we are expanding out munches in the city. Eventually I could see us having one in the northern part of the city as well.
  • Started planning professional meetup/ social circle
As I transition to having others run the munches more often, I will have time to start making a professional meetup. My plans are to create a meetup that is focused on professionals who want to volunteer and taking action in the city’s community. We will have meet & greets for people to socialize and us decide what volunteer opprituntity we want to do that month. This will put me in contact with business and nonprofit leaders in the city, mingle with people passionate about making change with real action, and of course, surround me with the caring and kind girls who love volunteering. I’m also considering turning my startup into a nonprofit, so this is no brainer for networking. There used to be 3 other similar meetup groups in the city that reached 2-4k, so I’m confident it will be in demand. If things go well, I could get sponsors and hold gala events.
  • Date & Lay
Sweet and awkward girl. Get her in bed though, and she was expressive in her pleasure, constantly moaning, ripping and grabbing at me, cuddly and could honestly could have kept going for hours if I wasn’t tired. Had a fun time. Report to come later.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman

Sat May 27, 2023 12:42 am

Day 167: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Bought new suits
Purchased my suits, both 3 pieces, one dark charcoal cotton tweed and the other a white/cream cotton linen. Both are from the UK, so it a be a week or so before they are here.

---------------------

Day 168: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Ran my munch
---------------------

Day 169: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 0/1 CA
Set 1 – Really cute girl sitting with dog at restaurant patio
Good
  • Asked to join her when she said she was just messing around
Improve
  • Vibe more before going for the instadate
---------------------

Day 170: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Abundance
Spiritual Girl returned today and had a great time with her. Was funny because that meant I was skipping out on the Shrine munch this evening. Lo and behold at 9 at night, OF Girl texts me apologizing for being radio silent for a while and hoping I’ve been well. She obviously missed that I wasn’t there at the munch. Well I was busy with another girl. The abundance mindset is so much easier to have when you actually have abundance. Go figure.

---------------------

Day 171: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Call w/ Jmand

Day 172: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman

Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:28 pm

Day 173: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Slammed out a ton of work
Saturdays I’ve been using as flex days to work on whatever goals need addressing that may have not been getting addressed the rest of the week, alongside doing some weekly errands. Today I had some ideas for the startup and felt I needed to take some immediate action on them. So cranked out a lot of work in the afternoon and evening.

---------------------

Day 174: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Set boundaries for myself to limit possible self-sabotage
So this evening was Shrine. Lately I have been getting really solid and sleep and feeling great. I also had some interviews and work I wanted to crush out early in the morning for the startup. So I told myself I was allowed to stay 1 hour after my shift at Shrine and then had to go home, no matter if I was hanging out with anyone at the time. I made this decision early in the morning today, rather than in the moment when my rational mind is hijacked by a pretty girl standing in front of me.

Ended up flirting with one of the girls working the door with me who was dressed in her stripper gear. We ended up adding each other on Fet later. See where that goes. 8pm was my limit. Got in my lyft at 7:59.

---------------------

Day 175: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Gratitude to be working towards goals
In the morning I did my interview and working on the new project with my startup. Then hit the gym in my apt complex to do some cardio and not a soul was in there. Felt great knowing I was there, putting in work, when everyone else taking time off or recovering from partying Sunday. Do as you please, but I’m now one day closer to my goals than you are.
  • Empowered another leader to run my munch
Today was the first day of letting another leader step up to run the munch. Went well and think they will do fine. Now I’ll be running it biweekly, with the other person stepping in to lead the other weeks. Actually had a different only fans girl show up to this one and it was hilarious hearing the stories of some of the content she’s been asked to create or the sex toys she gets sent. Not sure how much she makes, but it’s enough for her and her partner to do it full time.

---------------------

Day 176: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Men’s meeting
---------------------

Day 177: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • New gym PRs
Hit 445lbs for squat and 305lbs for bench but needed help at the bottom. Feels awesome to be making strength gains even this far into my fitness journey. Also really cool that this is balanced out with making gains in athletic performance, having hit the second tallest box jump stand a couple months ago.
  • New Date & Lay
Girl I matched a long time ago with on Hinge, moved her to FetLife and didn’t pursue. Converted after she messaged me about going to Shrine. Lay report.

---------------------

Day 178: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Great scene with Spiritual Girl

Day 179: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Bman

Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:59 pm

Day 180: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Bought a van
180 Days into this 365 and I've done something that is going to define the next decade of my life. I bought a van (and actually bought, unlike the first failed attempt a few months ago) to build out for van life. Getting laid is pretty cool, but I am PUMPED for this!

My plan is to build it out really nice (I mean I'm an architect for god's sake) and travel major U.S. cities, living in each for 2-3mos at a time. Personally, this hits a lot of my values, especially that of autonomy. From a self development perspective, I can also easily travel to anywhere in the U.S. to personally meet, work with, or be mentored by extraordinary people in person, which I argue will be more powerful as we become ever more linked into the matrix. I will probably visit my family and friends more as well because I can just take my house with me. And travel with my dog! It may seem counterintuitive, but I actually feel at greater ease of taking risk and more security in living in a van build because my home is literally beneath my feet. Not at the whim of losing income, markets, ect. That sense of security will be immense for my startup.

Of course there will be downsides, obstacles, and I'll probably yearn eventually for a steady place to stay in. Doesn't mean I cant rent a place for awhile and park the van. Regardless, my van life adventures will be a big part of my 30's.

I also find it ironic that I'm using the money from selling my 2400 sqft 2 story house a few years ago to build out a super tiny home on wheels. Fuck your status quo life.

By the way, all the interior work they did before is getting ripped out and redone...

Me.jpg
Front.jpg
Inside.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hyrtsmyrts
Name: Eljas
Goal: Travel the world
Motto: Be the change you want to see

Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:23 pm

Epic. Good luck with your van project! I'm thinking of doing something similar with my rock climbing buddy.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:30 pm

Dude, let’s go! I’m pumped for you, man!
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Bman

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:18 pm

Day 181: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • DM class for BDSM events

---------------------

Day 182: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Bought solar system for the van
Not going to lie, since I bought the van I have dedicated huge amount of mental attention to it. Basically planning out next steps and items I’d like to get. Because the solar setup was the next big ticket item, I went ahead and purchased it as well. Just a small way to reinforce to myself the importance of this and “burn the boats” if you will.
  • Ran my munch
Interesting observation running this for several months now. Seems like we get a handful of regulars who have consistently come since the beginning, then we get a rotation of regulars who come for a few weeks before being replaced by a new set. And then always a few newbies. Having a vehicle now, I can go out to some of the other events more and promote the munch. Otherwise, just keep moving it along and let it do its thing.

---------------------

Day 183: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Call with Jmand
---------------------

Day 184: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Redirected my time
Was supposed to have Buddhist girl over for the lock-in lay but she had psoriasis flair up and which can be painful for her. So instead directed attention to the van. Pretty much going to be my go to for when girls flake now.

---------------------

Day 185: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Day 186: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Asking people for help with access to tools for building out van
  • Had Spiritual Girl over

Nothing overly sexy this week. Really just spent a lot of time working, running around doing logistical stuff for getting van inspected and registered, and staying on top of the same mindset habits that have been helping since I started the 365.

I've not swiped all week simply because my attention was elsewhere and planned on having 2 of my girls over this week anyways. That's the point though of having regulars, so I can focus on the other goals and still be getting laid. Of course I'll need to return to it as the "HR department is always recruiting".

Bman

Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:47 pm

Day 187: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
---------------------

Day 188: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Selling Stuff
Started selling off furniture, electronics, and other stuff I won’t be taking in the van. I’m noting this here only because my mindset going into negotiations has greatly improved. Same with when I bought the van. I know the price I’m willing let things go for and don’t let others use tactics like guilt me into lowering a price, as someone tried to do today. Told them what they could pay, or they would have to find another. They payed what I asked. Just like with women, who’s got more frame?

First thing I sold was my TV and Xbox one. I don’t ever use them except on Sundays for a few hours. But now I’ve just cleared my leisure time for some more beneficial leisure activities that are semi productive, like taking photos, writing, reading, or working on the van. All that are fun, but are still moving me towards my goals.
  • Taking photos for the apps
...Annnd started that habit today.

---------------------

Day 189: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Delegation
Let the other leaders run the munch without me there today. Allowed me to do some errands and work I needed to get done.

---------------------

Day 190: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Call with Ravi
  • Men’s Group
---------------------

Day 191: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Taking photos for the apps
---------------------

Day 192: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Buying some tools for the van
Again noting this because the more I work on my own confidence, self assurance, and mindset, the more I notice just how nervous other people are about themselves. They divulge a bunch of information and self-narrative. I didn’t even ask for it. As I interacted with the guy, I was just watching, not judging, and really felt no need to have any self-narrative. I was there to buy tools, for a specific price.

B, did you used to be this nervous and worried about yourself? Are you still?

I'm sure sometimes. We all are to some extent. But I'll say I’ve come a long way.
  • Checked out a local makerspace to join
There is a large makerspace here that has a woodworking shop, metalworking shop, textile shop, cnc machines, laser cutters, and ton of tools. Figured it will come in handy when I get past the insulation stage on the van for making custom furniture & storage inside. Also a plus I used a lot of this stuff in architecture school.

Attended an orientation class you’re required to do to get a membership. The instructor was actually a cute nerdy shop girl. The kind that wears a big t shirt that hides her body, but you can tell she’s a petite little thing underneath. Also eyeballed her tats on her legs. Worth trying to smash when I join later, especially since the competition from the guys there are pretty low.

Day 193: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Reorganized my schedule for priorities
Recently in my startup I’ve decided to branch it into a for-profit and nonprofit. The nonprofit side will provide the free courses and educational programs aimed at global challenges, and have an endowment to continue its existence and give scholarships to students. The for-profit side will take our proprietary models and provide learning experience design for others who are creating courses or learning programs. The reasons for this are numerous, but the results mean that I now have some repeatable needle moving tasks I need to do each week to gain new clients, including content creation.

So I timeblocked my weekly schedule to consistent do this each week. While I was at it I blocked out consistent time for my others goals including gym, dating, the van, ect. I had already done this before, but as life updates happen, its always good to revaluate.

Funny thing, I matched with a van life girl on Tinder this week, but she was flaky about setting up a date on Wednesday. Matched another girl who ended up getting called into work today, so we had to reschedule next week. All good, Spiritual Girl is coming over tomorrow.

Going to start ripping into the van tomorrow. Will be recording and vlogging the build.

Then helping Ravi bootstrap his men’s group on Sunday.

And next week is going to be busy as hell. New schedule from above. Running my munch on Monday, networking event on Tuesday, Shrine munch on Wednesday, scheduled date Friday, and Shrine on Sunday.

Let’s go!

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:20 am

Solid work brother
One step at the time
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman

Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:47 pm

Have a moment of downtime because my date rescheduled for tomorrow and I didn't order all the parts I needed to work on the van this evening, so figured I'd update this from the last month.

------------

Day 194: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
  • Had Spiritual Girl over
---------------------

Day 195: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van Work
  • Helped Ravi start his men’s group
Was great to have this call. As expected, some took to the format well, some others found it weird. It’s not for everyone, nor do I claim it to be. But it certainly helped a few guys and glad I could help to get it started.

Funny enough, I took a walk after the call. I was a little irritable. Something about it had rubbed me the wrong way. When that happens I try to ask why and drill into what I’m trying to tell myself.

It gave me a revelation that I really need to hone in on what I want with game/ dating, with business, ect. I’m tremendously grateful for these forums. However it’s easy for me to try to succeed in something in order to earn the respect of those that I respect. Not necessarily to have them like me, but respect me. While that can be positive, it can also blind me to what my goals are.

I reminded myself that game is not my number one priority. Love & relationships are towards the bottom of my value hierarchy. Yet I’m putting a lot of effort into earning the respect of those who game/dating is their number one priority, because they have traits or results I would like to learn from.

So, I had to remind myself of what I wanted and why I got into game in the first place:
  • Purpose is my number one priority. The business is an extension of that, and as such, it was time to really put in some work into this, beyond what I was already doing.
  • After experiencing 3-4 week dryspells and get 3-4 lays in a weeks time, I can say that for maintainece of mental health, I need to have sex at bare minimum of once per week. On other end, having sex with more than 3 different girls in week feels hedonistic to me and I’m probably diverting a lot of time and energy away from my priority. So between 1-3 girls a week is the sweet spot for me.
  • I value mastery more than I value love & relationships. When I started game, I wanted to eventually have the CONFIDENCE to approach any woman I found attractive, and at the very least have the SKILL to give me a chance. Online helped bring me to the starting line in game, and helped me with self-image issues showing me that maybe I COULD be that guy, but I’m not getting the deliberate practice or exposure I need to really have confidence or skill. I’m going to have to actually practice game. Not just rely on my SMV and always hitting it home with Yes Girls. I’m going to have to lean more into in person social game and day game (and probably bite the bullet of shit sleep a few times for the exposure of nightgame).
  • Lastly, autonomy is also a value higher than love & relationships. The van hits that hard. As such I’m going to want to sink a lot of time into that.
So what did all this look like in action:
  • As much as I love the KYIL community, I need to step back from even viewing or interacting on the logs. The focus is tangential to mine, but can also lead me to mix priorities. So just write everything up in a word document and post periodically.
  • I reworked my schedule (again) to include “if not x, then y” statements like “if not on a date, then out CA” or “in not on a date, then working on the van” depending on the night.
  • I’m aiming for 1-3 girls a week. Ideally 1-2 on rotation, and the rest are new girls.

I’ve always been more autodidactic. I’ve extracted 80% of what I could learn from the community and now need to return to learning on my own for a while to stay focused on my priorities. I need the room to run my own experiments.
---------------------

Day 196: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
Every Monday from now on is dedicated to busting out content for leads. I had a tremendously fun time recording and editing the content for today. Because its focused on education, I get the privilege of engaging in deliberate practice of teaching each week, putting out the content, and getting feedback. I record one piece of content and it is repurposed into one YT video, 5 YT shorts, 5 LinkedIn posts, 1 LinkedIn article, 1 blog article, 1 Substack article, and 1 podcast. Every week. Let’s see how it does.
  • Ran the munch
---------------------

Day 197: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Networking event
Wore the suit out with mixed reactions, which is what I’d expect. On the upside, there was a Latina in red dress (who stood out because of it) that eye fucked me as I passed her. I pussied out as I was already leaving. Shame.

Also ran into MilfandCookies. Great to see and catch up with him. The more digital we get, the more bullish I’m getting on in person interactions. Specifically because people are waaaay different than they are online. So big and bad online, but you get them in person and they are timid. I, on the otherhand, feel far more comfortable in person because I can read people better. Now to just improve that with women, sexually, in person.

---------------------

Day 198: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Shrine munch
Was a fun gaining more experience with preselection/ status game. First off, I looked great because I got several compliments about my “look” and “vibe”. But I also surrounded myself with women during the evening. When I got there I sat with two girls from my munch, both cute, who I am under the impression want to fuck me. Later Event Girl showed up, who is very feminine and dresses like a girl from San Diego, gave me a big hug, and introduced me to her friend. Ended up just chatting and vibing with them until I left. Shame OF Girl didn’t make it out (she texted me before the munch she wasn’t making it) because I could have certainly leveraged all that.

---------------------

Day 199: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Call with Jmand

Day 200: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Date & Lay 25
--------------------

Day 201: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 202: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Shrine
---------------------

Day 203: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
  • Ran the munch
---------------------

Day 204: Tues
Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Read Mode One
This book was pretty eye opening that even though I try to be honest and upfront, I am still sometimes in what he calls Mode Two, basically being too slow to state desires, boundaries, and ultimately what I value.

So I implemented what I read and used Mode One to tell Lips Girl that I did not want to hookup with her again and just be friends, just to make sure there was no question about it. Basically made all my statements “I want…” or “I don’t want…” with no justifying them. Worked out great. She said she wanted the same and there was no confusion.

Going to try my damndest to keep speaking this way. I realized that what I fear when not just directly stating my desires is not rejection, but ridicule. But the more self assured you become, the less the ridicule matters.
  • Men’s group
---------------------

Day 205: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • CA
Now that I have a car, I can do a 15 min drive to the mall rather than 45 min bus ride. There was at least 5 sets I could have done, and I punked out. Identifying that yes, in fact, the anxiety I get is from ridicule. Got it. Lets work with that.

---------------------

Day 206: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 0/1 CA
Went to the grocery store for something real quick. Approached a cute Latina in a short skirt. She was hesitant and not that interested. I didn’t care, I just needed some practice.
  • Van Work

Day 207: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Date & Lay 26
Some of the best sex I’ve had. Such a great experience.

---------------------

Day 208: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 209: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Writing
Based on Crisis’s recommendation on my Social Game thread, I started writing my thoughts on dominance and submission to publish on FetLife. Think it will help give some more credibility to my profile.
  • Last night with Spiritual Girl for a while
Had a great scene with Spiritual Girl fulfilling one of her fantasies. Afterwards we were very vulnerable with each other and shared a lot of gratitude for the last 6 months. She’s going way for a few months and will be back in September. She told me I was an amazing Dom and that I should think about teaching others, for which I told her I felt I still had a lot to learn first. She was very grateful for how much I’ve helped her grow sexually. Was very warming to hear.

---------------------

Day 210: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
  • Ran the munch
There is another girl who has been visiting my munch who is also a top 1% only fans girl. She’s got a cute face and wonderfully submissive good girl personality, but is a bit chubbier so I’m not entirely interested in her. She flirts hard with me though during the munches. Today she was showing me one of her friends, also amateur porn star, saying she’s just my type and that I’d be really into her. I just soaked in the moment of realization I’m starting to fill my social circle with porn stars. Life’s wild.

---------------------

Day 211: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
---------------------

Day 212: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Lock-in lay with Politics Girl
---------------------

Day 213: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Call with JmanD

Day 214: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work

Day 215: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 216: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 217: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
---------------------

Day 218: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Men’s Group
  • Setup the professional meetup
Got everything setup on Meetup.com to host a professional networking type meetup. First one is set for next Tuesday. Trying to port over all the skills I’ve learned with the munches, so hosting this meetup once a week on Tuesday mornings. Let’s see how it goes.

---------------------

Day 219: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • 0/5 CA with Ed
Set 1: High schooler
Set 2: Black girl in tight dress with friend; vibed, then short answers and had husband
Set 3: Blonde going to parking garage; very sweet but had boyfriend
Set 4: Quickly came out of Forever 21, immediately approached but did not stop properly, kept walking
Set 5: Girl in Whole Foods, vibed well, pitched date, said she was meeting up with friends, didn't get number (because I spaced to even do that)
  • Shrine munch
A good looking guy I met at the munch last month brought a new girl with him. One the girls from my munch started talking with the new girl and told her I was the guy to know if she was new to the scene. I thought the new girl was cute so I approached to start chatting with her and the guy she came with basically said the same thing, that I was the guy to know. She was pretty shy and nervous, but we chatted a bit before I returned to chatting with others.

Next day she messaged me on Fet and we’re setting a date next week. Certainly makes it easy when even the GUY YOU CAME WITH gives me social proof.

---------------------

Day 220: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Had Politics Girl over
Seriously love fucking this girl. So glad she’s in the rotation. I think we are going to have a lot of fun and growth with each other.

Day 221: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:36 am

Bman wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:47 pm
It gave me a revelation that I really need to hone in on what I want with game/ dating, with business, ect. I’m tremendously grateful for these forums. However it’s easy for me to try to succeed in something in order to earn the respect of those that I respect. Not necessarily to have them like me, but respect me. While that can be positive, it can also blind me to what my goals are.

I reminded myself that game is not my number one priority. Love & relationships are towards the bottom of my value hierarchy. Yet I’m putting a lot of effort into earning the respect of those who game/dating is their number one priority, because they have traits or results I would like to learn from.

So, I had to remind myself of what I wanted and why I got into game in the first place:
Respect this a lot man. I've felt the same way. I think a huge part of this game is understanding when you're working on the goals you want vs achieving things for the sake of respect from your peers. The former gets you ahead. The latter keeps you on the eternal search for validation.

You've been doing some serious work, man. Keep it up.
Bman

Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:04 am

natedawg wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:36 am
Respect this a lot man. I've felt the same way. I think a huge part of this game is understanding when you're working on the goals you want vs achieving things for the sake of respect from your peers. The former gets you ahead. The latter keeps you on the eternal search for validation.
We're all human after all. Gaining some validation is helpful for one point of feedback, but you're ultimately this the one who has to set the course and take the journey. So you other point of feedback should be from yourself. I started this 365 to become more "selfish", or at least swing the pendulum away from the nice guy tendencies. What I believe is actually happening is understanding of how to be self affirming while still navigating a social environment in which its still necessary to take into account their needs, desires, opinions, judgements, and so on. I'm reaching some sort of healthy middle.

Bman

Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:40 pm

Day 222: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 223: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van Work
  • Shrine & completed DM training
I was working most of the event this time because I was completing my Dungeon Monitor training. Basically a DM is someone who observes what’s happening in the dungeon to make sure everything is safe, consensual, and the crowd is not causing havoc. General good knowledge for BDSM, but also just more status points in the scene.

---------------------

Day 224: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
  • Ran the munch
---------------------

Day 225: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Ran my first meetup
Had 7 people show for the first meetup. Couple cute girls in their 20’s. Was actually a great experience talking with other passionate people who want to do good in the world. I also learned a lot about how when people speak passionately about something in a group, how it brings both energy and tension to a conversation. We came up with a few ways we might volunteer or do community projects together. I also mentioned the startup and the work I was doing.

With this meetup I’m trying to hit 4 buckets at one time:
- Improve my leadership skills
- Do good work in the community
- Meet other professionals who could be leads for the startup
- Meet and be shown in high status to hot professionals

I’d say all of these are very possible. Looking forward to seeing how it evolves.
  • Van work
  • Call with Jmand
---------------------

Day 226: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
---------------------

Day 227: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Attempted shoot with Ed
Was trying to help out Ed by photographing a more sexual type shoot for his profiles. Got a model off fetlife, got everything in place, and then she flaked last minute. Was not awesome, but comes with the territory.

Day 228: Fri
Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
--------------------

Day 229: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 230: Sun
Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van Work
Finished up insulation today. Will be laying the subfloor and cutting a hole in the roof for the fan next week. Also sketched out a floor plan.

---------------------

Day 231: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
  • Went over to Politics Girl’s place
Really enjoying my time with this girl. Her level of politeness and submissiveness has not gotten old. She also keeps herself dolled up and dressed in lingerie, corsets, ect when she sees me. Introduced her to some bondage and she ate it up like its candy.

---------------------

Day 232: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Ran my meetup
Had members return, including the 2 cute girls from before. We talked about ways we would like to help the homeless here in Austin. Came up with a way individuals can help, and next week I’ll bring up ways we might take action in the city at a more systems level. One of the girls offered to help start the first couple steps for creating care packages for the homeless as an action individuals can do. So I helped facilitate resources so she could do that. Also collected everyone’s emails so I could email a recap and next steps to everyone.

Note: For the lurkers who are reading this and not on this forum already, pursuing getting laid does not have to be a purely selfish endeavor. One of the points of motivation for creating this meetup was to put myself in front of hot professional women. One of my other motivators was doing good in the community. Being selfish and being selfless don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Just have some forethought in your actions and you can make them beneficial for everyone.
  • Men’s group
---------------------

Day 233: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
---------------------

Day 234: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Day 235: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van Work
---------------------

Day 236: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
  • Setting expectations
Was supposed to go on a date with the girl from the Shrine munch, but she cancelled last minute due to poor planning on her part with her birthday adventures that weekend. She asked to reschedule and I told her she can make it up to me later. Upside of social circle girls, you are more likely to see them again in the future, so it’s more likely they will feel a bit of guilt for canceling.

---------------------

Day 237: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------
Day 238: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
  • Ran the munch
Did karaoke with the group. There is a place here you can get a private room for a lot of people. Was pretty fun. Was also nice to be appreciated, as one of the girls came over to sit next to me and said thank you for always organizing these. When all the other munches are your standard “meet at a bar and just talk to people”, it’s nice to have someone doing fun stuff.

---------------------

Day 239: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 240: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Setting boundaries with Politics Girl
Was supposed to see her this evening, but she cancelled last minute because her cat had surgery and she needed to monitor her. Told her I understood and we can do a raincheck. However, if I’m setting time aside for her, it’s important to me that she keeps those commitments. Especially since I was skipping out on the Shrine munch in order to see her this evening. She said she’ll be much more cognizant of my time and more respectful. Good girl.

Day 241: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Reserved private pool for kinky pool party for my munch
Used the Swimply app to reserve a nice private pool for 30 people and have a clothing optional pool party later this month for my people.
  • Photoshoot with Ed
Finally found another model to help Ed with a photoshoot with his profile. Petite Asian girl. She’s a bit of a “rising star” in the scene here, so I got a few shots of just her to post on the Fet profile. She also brought someone with her, and both of them attend lots of events, so just more social proof in the community.

Ed found a great space that matched the vibe of the shoot. I do photography more for the art now, so it was just fun to hang with him, go back and forth on ideas, and take some photos with a cute girl.

Bman

Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 pm

Before we get into recording days from the 365, here's a friendly reminder to look good and not be the one getting cucked. Date tomorrow.
368769189_1007154290413686_1844422284154109065_n.jpg
------

Day 242: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
---------------------

Day 243: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
---------------------

Day 244: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Date
Date with very sexy boudoir model. Our conversation was 75% about sex because she runs in swinger circles here and does group sex with her boyfriend who lives in another city. Logistics were poor and she had to get home, but we had a great makeout in the parking lot. I was instantly starting to get hard the minute our lips touched. Unfortunately she’s going on a trip to Rome so getting a 2nd date locked in afterwards might prove difficult.

---------------------

Day 245: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
  • Ran the munch
---------------------

Day 246: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Took some of the day off
Been feeling depressed and I really just needed to take a break. So I read a book in the morning and took several walks today to help clear my mind.
  • Men’s meeting
---------------------

Day 247: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Stopped my professional meetup
I realized I’m mentally too leveraged right now to be running another group. So I handed of leadership to someone who has been to all the meetups so far and is excited to be continuing it. I’m glad that they will still be able to do good work with it. Still cool to see it take shape with even just a small portion of my action to begin it. I'll start another in the future, but I think it will need different framing.
  • Bought an A7X concert ticket
Also realized I have not done much to just enjoy life. So I bought a ticket to one of my favorite bands coming in October. I love concerts but it’s been a few years since I’ve been to one.

---------------------

Day 248: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations

Day 249: Fri

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
--------------------

Day 250: Sat

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Van work
Felt really good to work on the van today. I had so many cancels/reschedules happen all week with girls that having the ability to work on something completely in my control felt really good.

---------------------

Day 251: Sun

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
---------------------

Day 252: Mon

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Content creation
  • Had Politics Girl over
---------------------

Day 253: Tues

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Bought a course on D/s
I’m a sex nerd. I love having sex. I love talking about sex. I love learning about sex. And I’m pretty good at sex, but I want to be really good. It’s fun for me to get better at it. So I bought a course on D/s dynamics that is actually aimed at submissives. Reason being is that I enjoy new submissives and helping them explore. This course is just expanding my toolbox of questions or activities to do with them to improve that process.
  • Date & Lay with #27 - Dress Girl
---------------------

Day 254: Wed

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
  • Picking out lingerie for Politics Girl to buy
Politics Girl texted me that she has a subscription to a lingerie store and needed to use her monthly credits. She asked if I’d like to pick some out that I want to see her in. So I sent her some of my favorite options. What a fun girl.

---------------------

Day 255: Thurs

Actions taken:
  • Affirmations
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.