Committing myself to the AA program

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
michaelho068
Name: Michael
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Never give up.

Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:07 am

klondike wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:45 pm
Man you don't have Aspergers at all. Your psychologist is dumb as shit. A lot of absolutely useless people go into psychology, it's a make-work job for basic bitches and ex sorority girls.

Are you in college? "Game" in college isn't cold approach, it's nearly 100% Greek life and house parties, then warm approach in those situations.
Hey bro, I am not in college. About to start a car sales job.

I will go to UCLA to hit on some chicks one day though.

I’m curious about the Asperger’s diagnosis myself as I have been to multiple therapists and they’ve all said I might have it.
Self-loathing loser from 13 -> 19 years old.

I'm 20 now with much higher self esteem, higher confidence, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get better with women(and talking to people in general).
michaelho068

Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:12 am

Funny story from today(day 5) by the way.

After I did my drill, I rode my bike to a burger shop. There was a cute girl sitting outside and I did my best to make eye contact with her while smiling.

As I was walking to the burger restaurant and smiling at her - I FUCKING TRIPPED!

Barely caught myself on the door handle. That was hilarious

I'm 20 now with much higher self esteem, higher confidence, and now I'm trying to figure out how to get better with women(and talking to people in general).
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:48 am

One put “Suspected Aspergers” in your chart, the others read it and assume the same. They’re not making independent assessments.

From a random guy on the internet, you’re probably just a normal 20yo kid who might be on the shy side.
michaelho068

Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:22 am

klondike wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:48 am
One put “Suspected Aspergers” in your chart, the others read it and assume the same. They’re not making independent assessments.

From a random guy on the internet, you’re probably just a normal 20yo kid who might be on the shy side.
Actually it was very discouraging to be slapped with an “Asperger’s” label because it made me feel like that if I wanted to improve my social life, I’d be on hard mode forever.

Hopefully I don’t have Asperger’s and the AA program and car sales job will transform my life

klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:35 am

I’m sure it was discouraging, and I am very sorry that happened to you. How horrible and reckless of them.

Aspergers is neurologically comorbid with tick disorders, whether clinical or subclinical. The fact you are talking and walking smoothly is a dead giveaway you don’t have it. If you ever find someone with Aspergers you’ll notice they move and walk different.

These were just basic bitches looking at a shy kid, and some idiot’s assessment on a chart.

I’m actually a little pissed on your behalf. Iatrogenesis is a thing—I’m sure the halfwits diagnosing you have no idea what that is.
michaelho068

Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:44 am

klondike wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:35 am
I’m sure it was discouraging, and I am very sorry that happened to you. How horrible and reckless of them.

Aspergers is neurologically comorbid with tick disorders, whether clinical or subclinical. The fact you are talking and walking smoothly is a dead giveaway you don’t have it. If you ever find someone with Aspergers you’ll notice they move and walk different.

These were just basic bitches looking at a shy kid, and some idiot’s assessment on a chart.

I’m actually a little pissed on your behalf. Iatrogenesis is a thing—I’m sure the halfwits diagnosing you have no idea what that is.
Yeah man, the Asperger’s label kinda screwed up my confidence and motivation for a while.

Thank god I eventually stopped caring that much about the label though, because Asperger’s or not… I’m still gonna do the AA program, make conversation with strangers, get a car sales job, etc.

michaelho068

Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:14 am

Day 6 log:

As I write this it is 6:12pm.

Some days my social anxiety is bad, some days it’s good. Today it’s one of those bad days and being around people makes me anxious and tense. Doesn’t help that the first conversation I tried to make today, the dude ignored me(he was shadow boxing on the street and I asked him if he was a boxer)

But I ain’t no pussy bitch. I’m going to the pier right now and will talk to 15 chicks even if I feel like shit today.

michaelho068

Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:35 am

Failure. Asked one girl for the time and walked around for over an hour doing nothing. It’s harder to do the AA program at night for me.

On the bright side, two girls came up to me while I was standing outside a tattoo shop. Had a decent convo with them and they were unexpectedly very friendly. Got too nervous and ended the convo early. One of them was kinda cute. Good exp though.

Also just got my first tattoo because I read an article from GLL where Chris said getting a tattoo was basically giving himself permission to be different. And I agree with that.

michaelho068

Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:38 am

DB99DEBA-E5F8-4F1E-A8F7-336D65DA9897.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

michaelho068

Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:54 pm

Day 6 log(2nd attempt)

Anxious as fuck right now and have been walking around for like 30-40 mins.

Everyday when I wake up it’s like my social anxiety resets, and I go from pretty confident to very anxious. Just being around people makes me really anxious.

In order for me to enjoy talking to people, first I have to warm up by talking to some service workers(convenience store, clothes shop).

Then I get even more warmed up as I do the drill.

After the drill I don’t feel much social anxiety and I can enjoy talking to people, as I feel more comfortable talking to them.

But every morning when I wake up and leave the door, just being around people - especially crowds - makes me anxious as hell. Talking to them makes me anxious. Looking at them makes me anxious.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one?

UPDATE: today I asked 3-4 people for the time. Otherwise I did not complete the drill. I will retry tomorrow.

the_Stallion
Goal: Beat Approach Anxiety
Motto: Discipline.

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:01 pm

michaelho068 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:41 pm
Hey man, good job. I see you're already making a ton of progress. Even though you procrastinated for an hour trying to talk to that one girl, I think it's good because you learned what you need to change. Next time you can force yourself to have that conversation with and get the ball rolling.
michaelho068

Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:06 am

the_Stallion wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:01 pm
michaelho068 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:41 pm
Hey man, good job. I see you're already making a ton of progress. Even though you procrastinated for an hour trying to talk to that one girl, I think it's good because you learned what you need to change. Next time you can force yourself to have that conversation with and get the ball rolling.
Thanks man. I’m lucky enough to have a positive mindset about this so I don’t really mind failing.

michaelho068

Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:34 am

Day 6(3rd or 4th attempt)

I got busy for a few days and when I tried restarting the program it was hard. So I’m gonna write this as accountability.

I’m going to go again for 75 minutes today.

It’s night time so it’s harder to do the AA program but I’ll do my best.

Will record results later.

michaelho068

Thu May 18, 2023 11:04 pm

Update:

haven't been on for a few months, but long story short I made some new friends, who did GLL stuff back in the day and they taught me how to cold approach.

So far I'm at 80 cold approaches, been on 1 date and had a couple of flakes.

I would like to continue doing the AA program and cold approach at the same time.

For me, my problem is not cold approaching. I can cold approach a lot of chicks, but once I'm in the set, I need to have more fun interactions rather than be logical/boring. Need to escalate more too and turn conversations more sexual.

I've had several girls get real touchy with me but my brain would freeze and I'd leave the set early...

Goals:
- complete the AA program
- keep cold approaching, try to get my volume up and eventually attempt a high volume challenge like what Colgate did... ima try to hit 100 approaches in a day as a personal challenge in a few months.

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu May 18, 2023 11:11 pm

keep it up man!
michaelho068 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 11:04 pm
attempt a high volume challenge like what Colgate did... ima try to hit 100 approaches in a day as a personal challenge in a few months.
hahaha have fun.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!