Moving from apathy to action

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
vbc
Goal: Get Better Everyday

Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:26 am

Trying these AA drills. I'm not happy at all with the way my life is going so I'm trying to change that

Day 4: asking for the time to five women and leaving.

I decided to repeat this drill because at my first attempt back in December, I was only able to approach three girls at the mall in a span of about 10 minutes and I decided to call it a night.

Anyway, I went to the mall yesterday to shop, and I had this drill in mind. I ended up psyching myself out and didn't do it. I was pissed at myself and hungry, so I thought: either I do this, or I can't eat for the night. so I grew some balls, went to another mall, and finished the drill in the span of about 40 minutes. then I went and treated myself to some Chipotle.

first one: I might have scared her as her back was turned. she was one of those kiosk vendors and was the first person I saw as I entered the mall. it was late and the mall was getting less busy. she gave me the time and I dipped. she wasn't mean about it, but came off as a little annoyed. maybe she just had a bad day.

second one: about a minute after the first one, there was this group of three girls leaving a store walking my opposite direction and I butted into their conversation and asked. I was more relaxed now, two of them even gave me the time. they were cool about it, I said thank you and went on my way.

third one: I went to this girl talking to her friend walking in opposite directions and I asked. I made sure to take my time and make eye contact. both girls were very friendly.

fourth one: this girl was on her phone sitting on a bench. she was the friendliest one.

fifth: to this lady who I believe was leaving the store having finished her shift. she was very polite and cordial. I try not to do this drill to people that are at work or close to work, as they're supposed to be friendly, but fuck it. its progress.