Wnyhg progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:16 am

It’s that month. Two days prior I was reading “ the obesity code” and several of Dr.Fung’s other books. I’m also reading blueprint by Ross Edgley. Still can speedread with the best of em.

The first two days I was out. Like lights out. Slept at least ten hours. Reassured myself it was catch-up sleep.

Did a Tabata workout and then paid for it for the rest of the day.

My SIL has decided to be kind and generous and send me massive amounts of hamburgers, pizzas, linguini, and I’m sending her back empty plates with bags of coleslaw. It’s only two days and she doesn’t really talk so hopefully she’ll get the hint.

I wanted to go downstairs and get a workout in but IF, the one Dr. Fung recommends has put me in a tailspin.

I had to work today. Goal is weekly workouts downstairs and gradually increasing the weights. IF the first few days sent me straight into ketosis. I only eat once day. Morning is an espresso, protein shake and/or electrolytes in water.

It’s like somebody hit the clutch. In the process of adjusting and focusing on trading, weights and Tabata. I did go to the track again and it was full of high schoolers. Had to turn around and waste a half hour.

So far I take is averaging less than 1000 cals daily. Yesterday after eating whatever, i didnt want to even look at food. I also read the book Fast800, this applies somewhat.

I’ll check my weight next week. Some of the issue is dehydration. I try to yank up with protein shake at night alongside electrolyte water. ( water with iv hydration packet.)

As a side note people are worried I spend too much time on the net. lol. I spend most of my time smoking and meditating. It’s just this forum and outside online.

https://www.outsideonline.com/video/ins ... ep-moving/