Wnyhg progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:47 pm

So I developed scurvy. That’s vitamin C deficiency. Treated with twin multivitamins and poof gum swelling gone. I’ve been pushing the veggies and protein for so long and intentionally avoided a MVIN thinking the veggies would be enough when fresh. Well, there you go, take your multivitamin.

Weight 249.

3/20 protein 157 carbs 135 fats 105
3/21 130/129/29

The truth by Neil Strauss and No more Mr. Nice guy by Robert Glover have been therapeutic in my goal of self-awareness and self improvement. It’s almost painful enough for me to close the book or stop listening.

Workout

Dips 2/15-5 with band
Bench press 135/2/10-6
Close grip bench press Bar/2/10
Diamond push-ups barely one

I was able to get 4 pull-ups with a band. Still some work to do on the rear deltoids and lat to be able to clean the bar with my jaw.

I’m going back to the basics, that is bench presses, rows, push-ups, squats, raises, dips.

There’s a definite change in my body composition even more so. A little too much TMI, but I can see my underbelly. My clothing is loose and with the addition of a Mg pill, water and lots of rest, I feel great.
Wnyhg

Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm

Still sick. Tried to do some calisthenics and couldn’t last 5 minutes. Belly started cramping up and I’ve been downing multivitamins, I can’t really chew anything well.

Found a workout that promotes the basics:

Workout A
Barbell Squats
Dips
Barbell Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
Tricep Push Down
Hanging Leg Lifts/or bicycles

Workout B

Barbell Squats
Straight Leg Deadlifts
Chin-ups
Barbell Press (perform standing)
Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raise
T-Bar Row
Bicep Curl (straight bar)

It’s pouring and raining since this morning but I walked over to the store and picked up chicken breast. Could not have gotten that many steps.

Weight today is 249.

Difficulty with eating because of scurvy and maybe some gum infection. Call out to my doc and keep up with the multivitamins.

I started TRT awhile ago, turns out it’s supposed to be weekly dosing and not every two weeks. I’m on 140 mg every 2 weeks. I’ve an appt with the doc soon, maybe despite the nutrition I’m needing weekly dosing, I mean Half life is 5-7 days not 14 days. So I’m suffering the consequences of inadequate dosing with sickness. Better fix this now than later.
Wnyhg

Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:44 pm

Bought some BCAAs that Chris recommended, further reading show the most important amino is Leucine which is responsible for initiating protein synthesis. So I went looking for a whey or BCAA with more than 2.5 grams per 25 gram scoop. Lo and behold there’s a company that sells BCAAs in bulk right on Amazon. I got the 2:1:1 ratio. Otherwise Dymatize whey looks the most legit.

Back squats 135/3/6
Dips 0/3/6
Bench press 135/3/6
Close grip bench press 20/3/10
V up 3/10

It’s been while since I did the squat my quads were getting stretched going down, should be back up pushing 250 lbs in a week or two.

Live and learn. I’m reading about all the guys pulling and finger banging chicks and I’m here waiting for my wife to make a move. Lol. I haven’t laid much attention to her situation, but it doesn’t look like her brothers are supporting her any longer and there’s no people going in and and out of that house. (She’s a block over), I pass it every day. My family still talks to her but as the therapist would say “ if she doesn’t bring the issues to your doorstep, it isn’t your problem.” I would strongly recommend that no one get married or at least without a prenup.

Weight 247. Diet is limited to 150 protein carbs 147 and fats 55, I need to add another meal to get my calorie estimate of 2008 and a protein macro of 180 grams. But I’m so stuffed at the end of the day.
Wnyhg

Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:35 pm

Weight 246.5
I still have some scurvy, difficult to eat and especially drink my cappuccinos. I’ve been pushing steps in the cold and my pedometer shows an improvement from 2000 steps to 5000 + steps. I’ve been trying to get a workout in here and there with the sleep issues imagine waking up with your tongue stuck to the roof of your mouth and stuffing my face as best as I can with veggies and real food.

Lo and behold, I picked up a massive cold. Still trudging around but I’ve put the workouts on hold and am keeping a close eye on diet to steer me through these times.

I’m stilll documenting because, you know, the good and bad. I’m not giving up, I’ve got to be sensible and rest up.

The other issue that came to mind is why I don’t use creatine. It’s been proven to work for muscle building. I had some but it gives my muscles a queasy feeling that is uncomfortable. I was using 5 mg scoop and still had issues.

Weight is down almost 3 lbs this week. About 1 lb in the last day. It’s not fluids, I’m drinking water.

Slowly but surely.

Updated avatar. Photo taken today
Wnyhg

Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:35 pm

Weight 245.3

I think a lot of this is the effects of testosterone. Because I’ve started to limit food, I make sure that I intake some BCAAs in the am even before getting up from bed.

My sister in law knows I’m alone and sick so for the last few days she’s had her kid send over home cooked meals at night. Calzones, biryani, spring rolls and samosas. I’ve never had a samosa with chicken breast in it and she’s got it down. I’m also grateful cause the I don’t have to cook.

I am seeing people more successful than me at tasks I’d love to master. For a time I wanted infield audios, coaching from a master powerlifter, hang out with one of the bigger party animals in the area and now I just want silence. Some times practice makes perfect and you can’t rely on others to fix your issue. Something isn’t making sense. Long term effects? Am I really content the way I am? For now if I think about it, the mushrooms have allowed me to rewire my brain to post college life and the crazy lifestyle mindset my wife and I had and there is some work to be done before I’m there. Hence the need for silence in order to adapt. It’ll be quicker once the new foundation is made because I’m in no mood to fake it until I make it.

I hate golf and I hate tennis.

Yesterday, I was hanging out with some teens. Like 16-18 year olds and they have limiting beliefs that they can’t build muscle, they can’t be happy, how many times did I see each of them reach for their Apple Watch or cell phone; that wasn’t my life. Oh no. I was all over the place. Eventually I couldn’t help but open my mouth and say “Don’t be afraid to put the effort in and be the black sheep, just like me.” One of the other older dudes there mentions to me that no you’re not a black sheep. You’re following the exact footsteps of such and such and he mentioned the name of some insanely pious and religious dude. That shut me up pretty good. Does he know where I go online to post my weight loss journey? Lol.

That’s why I need silence. Pussy won’t cut it, money isn’t cutting it, there’s got to be something to live for.

When I got home I basically meditated. I don’t understand what he sees, but if I can lose another 50 lbs or so maybe I will be different.

This goes against what society tells us, doesn’t it? What if you’re doing it knowingly? Is it cowardice and patience to wait for everything to settle?

Goal weight 169.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:28 am

Good

Keep dropping weight

The next version of you will be ripped and have so much wisdom, gathered from your life and experiences

You can suceed

First mission is fat loss

Now show them how its done

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:49 am

Wnyhg wrote:
That’s why I need silence. Pussy won’t cut it, money isn’t cutting it, there’s got to be something to live for.
Self-improvement is different for everyone. You're a bit older than the majority of guys here so it's normal that we have different goals and views. I think it's pretty damn cool that you are doing this because 99.99999% of 50+ men will use the excuse that they're too old. You will be proving them wrong.
Wnyhg wrote:
I hate tennis.
Don't say that haha. Tennis is dope 8-)
Wnyhg

Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:00 pm

My minds exhausted and it quit yesterday. Weight 246. Waist down to 45.

Ok, there’s nothing going on but fuck this. I’m miserable, I’m drowning, I’m suffering, I’m broken but I’m not going anywhere. Hopefully my mind wil start to xpand and start growing knowing I’m not messing around.

I’m open to going back to the gym but I think the social disconnect has been enough that any dissonance will fix itself at the end. Right now, weight loss.

I’ll do squat, stiff legged deadlifts, chin-ups, military press, bent over delt raises, T bar rows and barbell curls today.

I found a coach, an older guy. Divorced and the whole bit. He’s into young party girls, fashion and he’s been a sports coach for while and I need someone closer to me that I can visit because I’m a tactile and need direct guidance. I’m into church girls who can be converted to slutism. I’ve noticed the church going ones wearing glasses are unbelievably more into BDSM and bodily enjoyment than any model I’ve met. Or something like that. I remember the day my wife said that I can do anything to her as long as I keep her covered. RU kidding me? Why i immediately thought of lighter blankets is beyond me.

He lives closer to me like about 400 miles, and I definitely need wardrobe assistance. I don’t have it anymore.

My mind is back to expanding. Time to move.
Wnyhg

Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:58 pm

Bad weather. Gout attacks. Lousy diet being sick. Weight is hovering around 246 and I’m getting ready for gravel riding since MTB is a bit away from all the rain.

It’s a bit frustrating and I’m coping.
Once I’m back up , I’ll follow the carnivore diet and pick up on cardio. I need to bring the weight down soon. I’m going to need to do it quickly with some diminishment in the protein intake, this gout is really a demotivating disease.

Also, I’ve noticed more and more people are not ethically revealing their herpes diagnosis. Hence the higher incidence of colorectal cancer although HPV is probably playing a serious role. Despite all the screening going with scopes. HIV in my area is being mainly spread via younger woman.

And in my textbooks it’s just a blurb. It’s called HIV negative lymphocytic leucopenia. Basically, HIV without the HIV. ITS BRUTAL.

the first case was a young married Christian man, pretty fucked up dynamics with the wife. She was all over him. He looked like one of those Mormons going door to door. We caught his paramour sneaking through the back of the hospital. He’s dead. Cryptococcal meningitis. Right from the get go.

The other was a bar maid or server with only 4 lifetime partners.

Please always wear condoms. It’s bad enough you can’t even trust your wife or husband. There’s always different cleaners with alcohol on them that you can use to clean your junk.

You already probably have herpes of the oral type. But use listerine and make sure there’s no open lesions or sores and take a shower after using some betadine and/or alcohol based cleaner.

Not fear mongering. Just a reminder.
Wnyhg

Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:22 pm

The flinch.pdf
Weight down 243.7. Down 3 lbs this last week.

Quirks to weight loss I’ve learned so far.

1. Drink lots of water. If you’re 50 and over like me, guess what you’re going to be doing all nite. Ha.

2. Empty stomach cardio. Late nite protein. Every 3-4 days finish off an ice cream 1/2gallon or some trail mix before bedtime. Ice cream gave me energy for the workout the next morning and brought up the calories in a day. Obviously I felt a significant loss of weight and composition when putting my pants on and my muscles weren’t as sore. This is only if you’re lifting heavy.

3. Walking or running. at least 7500 steps. Put in a nice 2 hour walk or run on the weekend or just bike.
4. Veggies shouldn’t be over cooked and eat a lot of cabbage, carrots, mushrooms and broccoli.
5. Keep your protein intake above 160 grams.
6. The only fruit that has helped me lose weight and that I’ve enjoyed are green grapes preferably chilled.
7. Empathize with yourself and with everyone around you.
8. Magnesium sulfate or oxide tablet. Provided no heart issues or kidney disease. Also a MVI. For some reason the food we eat isn’t containing enough nutrients. Makes no sense or I’m just not eating enough.

I’m not enough in shape to take out my single speed cyclocross bike with a 48x 16 setup. It’s still cold and I’m not strong for the hills but soon. It’s going to be me and cows and manure and foxes and being out there in the beautiful farmland. Then the MTB starts probably late may.

I’m getting looks. I’m not pursuing them because of logistics and some of my posts remind and cause me to regret how far I’ve fallen. My mindset has adjusted to post college but my body is not in that shape yet.

Money isn’t everything, there are woman absolutely everywhere even in a crap town like mine. I saw a beautiful Italian 10 gets out of a Corolla at the mall and all I could think was, “here?”

But that’s just ridiculous for me at this stage. I’m being impatient and vengeful, I just got myself out of several depressive episodes just recently. I’m a bit more coherent but haven’t really dangled my leg out there yet. Now I know what needs to be done since I’m out of the fog.

Im gonna need to do some infields. I’m too cheap for boosts and stuff . There’s a lot of interesting people out there with some sick dalliance. . I'm mostly a daygamer.

The suns out. Let’s get out there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wnyhg

Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:59 pm

Weight 244.7

Diet is limited to water and once a day meal with some cottage cheese around 1.5 cups if feel like filling myself. I need to add some vinegar and ginger since I need alkaline environment to address then acid load and persistent gout.

I’ve been searching and reading about being a dom and an article I read described various types of doms. Money control, social control, my wife never called me daddy but either this is traditional behavior typical of an Arabian girl or I’m a so called soft dom. There’s a lot of terminology and I’ve even read people keeping a ticker for how many orgasms they have.

I think it’s the way she was raised much like the Viet Andy hooked up with. I also think that I will be gravitating towards the Asian community specifically the indo pak because they make my blood warm. I think I’m crazy, there’s not a single buddy of mine who has any concept of what I’m interested in doing.

I’ve been subconsciously mewwing and making it a habit. I think the weight needs to drop to make it more obvious.

I’m out of my element. I passed a boundary Ive never really bothered with before and that is to post my thoughts on other peoples situations based off of my experiences. Also asking for help with a subject I know nothing about. I’ve done the Amazon searches, the library is chock full of bdsm novellas, and I’m still trying to grasp covert hypnosis and micro expressions. I’m grateful that I don’t feel that I’ve been obnoxious and that everything I’ve written is empathic and based on humility. I want the best for everyone. It’s been my habit to guide people and provide rapport and support, diagnosis and treatment. For me it’s not redpill and I’m not sure what that exactly means, this is me. This is not a podium, I don’t need to get off anything and I’m as bad as the rest of us.

I’m waiting to get called out. I think my constant hesitation and willingness to put myself out there is enough. We all know that how goes.

I’m seeing the same things with new eyes. I believe that the end will justify the means. And will have gained confidence i spades if I’m patient enough.
Wnyhg

Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:08 pm

Weight 244.7

I’ve noticed a peculiar change in my being. Previously, I considered myself to be reserved and on point with my speech. Buddy of mine said I talk too much.

Then I noted a delay in what I think, to when it comes out of my mouth. To the extent that, pre mushrooms, took a day for the me to correctly find an adult answer.

Now silence is back and I’ve noticed a delay and end up staying silent when someone is expecting a response and I don’t have one. I’m not much of an expert on ADHD, but I’m willing to take something short of a hallucinogenic drug to see if there’s an issue. Can Kratom be used for ADHD?

I’ve got to fix this.
Wnyhg

Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:46 pm

Spoke with my pro buddy who deals with kratom, mushroom,!weed pens, his associate and talked for awhile and recommended a different strain of mushrooms. See how this goes.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:10 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Wnyhg

Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:32 pm

@bonzo34 Imagine a successful biz man. Beautiful wife, kids, beautiful house, cars, money and then he cheats with his secretary or fudges the numbers. From the pinnacle of success with all the material wealth and status to losing everything he worked for after the divorce or a prison cell.

A big empire like the US must eventually fall. People with less stakes don’t have much to lose.

Metaphorically speaking, when someone rises higher in life - be it business, career, religion or any other area, the fall from such heights is very painful if one is not careful in upholding the position and prestige that the position offers.

When I was in med school, one of my seniors said this to me. I had isolated myself from the group by my study habits and health issues and my immediate popularity because of my looks and ability to speak other languages. There was jealousy, enmity, they thought I was cunning instead of humble.

What he meant to say is I hit the ground running better than anybody by making myself known with the woman because of being charismatic and my fucking biochem professor thinking I was a playboy. I was at a high place already and if I wasn’t careful, down was the only way I was going.

I did fine, but it was advice I never forgot. I learned that there is only one exception to this rule and Andrew Tate is the perfect example of someone who figured it out.