Wnyhg progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:31 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Weight 242.3.

Weight dropped massively after a carb binge on a family pack of generic Oreos. I think it’s 2-3 lbs this week bringing it to a total of 6 lbs for the month of April and end of March.

As I mentioned I’m going to drop the carbs and binge every couple of days on ice cream or cookies. I can usually tell when I’m low on carbs when my muscles are sore and my mental state is with my head flexed and trying to plow through. Macro calculators usually recommend over 200 grams of carbs but no can do.

For some reason I’ve been thinking more about the two lesbians I was best friends with in high school. One asked me to the prom and the other wrote me a poem. Boy, was I fucking clueless. I attribute the disconnected state from them squarely on my upbringing and my parents. It’s not fair. From the time I got into that crew to the time I got married and started having sex is almost 3 years. Nothing but pain and stress and demands and neglect and plenty of lying by my parents. Do as I say and not as I do.

I’m reading Neuro linguistic programming, not only for my relationships but also for my sanity. If I get a nurse walking up to me and they have, I can tell they’re horny but it goes completely over my head. I can’t relate. No response from me I just stare and keep moving. Why now?

Anyways, weather is better here, I’ve got 4 lbs to lose before April 23. Back to restricting carbs and going from walking to running.
Wnyhg

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:38 am

Weight 241.7

Lost my 40 yr old cousin today. Was on a vacation didn’t feel well came back home early. Got up had breakfast and at 11 am got up from his chair or whatever and dropped. 4 young daughters.

Not a mindfuck for me. Although sad. I lost a close friend after he travelled to Asia for the first time and sounded like a failed mugging or something. I still remember him, awesome basketball player and he could jam Metallica so well.

Looking for another gym and flirted with the ladies at the front counter. Probably sign up soon if there is not a better deal.

My wife took off for Canada. Shes living with the BIL. No cheating so far. She wants to come back and have her A spot played with but it turning out to be a battle of wills.

I’m in the right, everybody knows it, but won’t give support. I sometimes feel like a home schooled kid that doesn’t know how to calibrate when I’m talking to woman, this is my AA.

Getting a new hair style tomorrow. I saw the recommendation for pants but still want to lose another 40 before I buy a blazer and go all black with pants and stuff.

Andy’s most recent article was really helpful and his unintentional support means the world to me.

I’m realizing that getting with a woman now would be so easy, but I’m pathetically thinking that if we get together there’ll be no condoms, which I abhor, and we’ll definitely make up for the year in a couple of days.

Like I wrote before, my whole previous existence has set me up for what’s happening now and if it falls through, given my perspective, I might just marry the cousins widow and take care of her kids. She’s traditionally raised and we’ll see if this is a familial issue. Be happy S.
Wnyhg

Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:14 pm

Here for continuity.

Mangled my left index finger and can’t even hold onto a steering wheel. Swollen for the last 5 or so days on naproxen and ice. Buddy thought it might be infected inside. Not going there.

Rain, but on good days I’m over 7500 steps. Listening to audiobooks, and relationship advice. Haven’t checked my weight because I’ve got sandwiches in my stomach, although I’m working on early morning protein and then cardio and then a late nite snack. Lots of water with vinegar and espressos.

I’m off protein for now since the gout exacerbated after bony injury and higher protein makes it worse. Oatmeal pb and j sandwiches, although I don’t want to.

God I’m telling you it’s the simple things in life. Woman just muck it up.
Wnyhg

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:09 pm

Weight 241.3

I’m sick of the rain. I signed up for CouchSurfing and looking for Rex’s on hostels to accommodate 50+ and a bike.

I fixed up the car, oil, brakes, anything within a 5 hour ride is game.

Here’s to an early summer. I’ll post a pic and measurements once I’ve some more free time.

Upwards.
Wnyhg

Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:42 pm

Weight 238.3

I bonked today. It’s been several years since I’ve bonked. The last time it happened I was on my road bike and swerving and some nurse came from behind and nailed my bike. Bonking is when you have no reserves left and you’re running on empty.

I was lost. Out on some new trails trying a different path to get to where I usually ride. Met a lady on a horse, her name was Jennifer and her horse was Tracy. Couldn’t get her number to save my life, but anyway. Maybe I should use that line. “ I’m dying out here, can I get your number?”

I’d like to try out the video job, but I’ve zero experience. I’m pretty focused when I want to be, but Andy probably won’t give me the time if day. There, that’s my application.

So I bailed when I realized I was lost, got out on the road after 4 or so miles and I was thinking; this is why 5x 5 is so detrimental, no endurance or stamina. Thank the lord this is only a state park. I’m adjusting and hopefully over time my body will take the appropriate action and push me. I have a backpack and a reservoir. My goal is 100 miles a week. Minimizing protein intake to around 140-160 brmeacuse the dehydration is going to exacerbate the gout and I lose fitness every time I get it.

Next time, I’m taking a Coke. Best replenishment liquid out there. Gatorade only gives me gut rot.

My weight is down probably because I’m drier than usual. I’m nauseous, and dizzy. I haven’t been this low in over 10 years. One of my docs walked up to me with a smile and said I’m back to normal. He guessed 50 lbs lost. Almost.

I can have a conversation but the one I need to have, I can’t. She needs to come to me, so I can keep my frame and she doesn’t act like the $()$&@ all over again. There’s plenty of fish. The nurses have been showing me their asses by bending over the supervisors by coming out looking completely horny. Word spreads. One. Of the male nurses filled me in and said they just want to have a kid with a doc. Ha. I’m impotent. No HCG here.

I’m a try to bike everyday. My workout partner wants to start up again. But we’ll do it twice a week.

I’m right at the cusp. If I go on Tinder or Fetlife. I’m fucked. It’s daygame when I’m ready. I’m kinda in the same ballpark Rice is. Ridiculous experience, but it doesn’t really apply to this day and age. Blah blah blah.
Wnyhg

Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:27 pm

I’ve been chowing down on p b and j sandwiches and almond milk all day yesterday.

I just started reading Lord Voldemort's blog. Nice way to put my personality into perspective. He mentions USMLE in his posts so he’s got a medical background or education from the states. My guess would be the loans were becoming overbearing and he took off for other pastures. Can’t blame him at all.

I’m a few weeks out of mushrooms use and I can confirm it’s been life changing. Setting boundaries, standing up for myself, knowing my place and being able to finesse relationships have improved. I know what I want, I just have to be patient.

I read a quote “Never love the same person twice, the second time will only be memories.”

Interesting and painful to see what could be me in a few months. Working on it.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:21 am

Wnyhg wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:27 pm
I just started reading Lord Voldemort's blog.
Just so you know, we don't want his name mentioned here. The code name is "Lord Voldemort" and this is why I edited your post.
Wnyhg

Tue May 02, 2023 1:00 am

Weight 243

What happens when you’re forced to live on PBand J sandwiches? As soon as I ate some chicken breast my index finger started getting swollen and painful, my hand around the area started getting red. Like the protein was getting deposited in my joint. Two loaves and a jar of Jif. One more set back and it’s still raining. I’ve learned to roll, even if someone reading this thinks, “I’m callling bullshit”.

Ice, naprsoyn, and I’m able to tolerate gout meds starting yesterday.

Wnyhg

Wed May 03, 2023 5:08 pm

Still have pain making a fist with my left hand. It’s been two and a half weeks. Looking for a gym went downstairs and couldn’t squat 135 below knee. I always lose fitness when I get sick.

It’s been raining for the last three days. Picked up Psycho cebernetics and some audiobooks, I’m thinking about this weekend and traveling south with my bike.

My goal outside of what is mandatory is mtb in the am, gym in the pm. I put in the call to my butcher for lean ground beef and slowly taper off the carbs and increase my protein while taking the meds. Passed a kidney stone last week, TMI. I’ll let that one go.

A couple of bumps along the way especially with my health and mindset.

I’ve yet to find a gym that isn’t elitist with equipment shortage or crowded. It’s dark downstairs so I think I’ll slowly move stuff upstairs.

Wayyy to much time wasted, need to be better rolling with the punches and focusing on happiness during the process instead of at the end. There’s been a couple of mugging in my area, I’m seeing more drugs and woman, kind of stupid of me to get caught when I know there’s an issue in my neighborhood. Hesitant to get out there in the am in the dark. My neighbor is selling his house.

Anyway, rule numero uno is no more posting outside my log. Numero dos - increase protein, three- move the hyperextension set upstairs, four- audiobook every week with notes. Four- my biggest flinch is running. I need to learn to start at 5 minutes/ day rather thinking about making a fool of myself running a marathon, in my head.
Wnyhg

Thu May 04, 2023 11:23 pm

Weight 240

Went out for a bike ride. Hills that I walked last time, I was able to climb without dibbing. The back hyoerex machine will help because I’ve no core on the bike so over time my back really arches and over time again may run in to issues. So I started with. 25 yesterday. Goal is 1000 hyperx daily using my gluteals for movement.

Read Andy’s weight loss journey. 10000 steps minimum daily. Another thing to work on. I need to take a pic, probably next week.

Nothing else to add. Started listening to Neil Strauss book, the truth.
Wnyhg

Sat May 06, 2023 2:03 pm

Weight 243.3

I started drinking alkaline water. Given the kidney issues, excess protein, persistent gout making an alkaline environment will hopefully lessen the symptoms and ability to lose weight. Idk, but I realized GLL recommends drinking water, vinegar, ginger and stevia mixed.

I’ve got a couple of flinches, a book I recommend , btw. One is running, the other just getting out there and either hiking or biking when it rains.

Ok picture day
IMG_0446.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wnyhg

Sun May 07, 2023 6:16 pm

I’ve increased protein avg 4 chicken breast’s a day.

Went out on my hardtail mtb and had thought of putting on an odometer or hrm monitor but decided to just ride. I’ve had enough National level coaches and learned the basics of how to read my body, right now it’s just a matter of increasing endurance, stamina and improving RPE.

Journaling has been therapeutic alongside mushrooms. Just saying.

Alongside hyperextensions, my neighbor threw out a 100 dollar table good for ‘let me ups’ and I’ll probably add calisthenics, I could do 100 each of sit-ups, pull-ups, crunches but mtb really tires me out. I dont want to compromise my bike riding. The book is called “Use your own body”, by Mark Lauren. Powerlifting left me stiff and I actually had problems with flexibility and walking. I tried finding a swimming pool, but it would take too much time away from everything else.

I’m still needing Nuun tablets or electrolyte fizz since I’m drinking almost a gallon of water a day.

I’ll do a quick review of my journal and things I said I would do, my numbers as far as measurements haven’t changed much, maybe when I hit 230 or so.

Edit: process when soreness doesn’t resolve and you’re around50.

1. Bing 30-50 grams protein
2. Drink electrolyte fizz or nuun tablet
3. Foam roller, walk
4. If the soreness only resolved for a period of time, binge on sugar. Especially if you’re on a carb restricted diet. Usually it’s half a family pack of Oreos but I found an Asian market that sells these almost pure sugar wafers that’ll equal 1/4 pack of Oreos. Get that carb buzz. I tried 600 grams potato and organic granola cereal, didn’t work. Cookies. I usually binge at night and will add a scoop of BCAAs direct with a swish of water in case I ride in the am. Many times I gone in to lose weight. I know when I capped out on sugar when I add cookies after the soreness resolves. Crazy but it’s working.
Wnyhg

Thu May 11, 2023 4:49 pm

Side issue outside of weight loss, this post is me venting and is a waste of everybody’s time.

I was depositioned in a medical lawsuit and the opposing lawyer was known to wear revealing clothing. Like an old milf/cougar, she comes in to the room and is wearing victorian era dress that is buttoned up practically passed her chin and she stares at me like I’m a loser. She saw my name and indefinitely thought beta cuck, never gonna have a white chick and throughout the deposition she tried to get more than a paragraph out of me. There were at least 6 lawyers in that room and eventually one of them apologized on her behalf for acting like a rude inconsiderate female. I only got stopped or hand my lawyer stop me fr9m talking further once by my lawyer, “just answer the question”. Here’s the kicker, the transcriptionist intentionally flipped who said what on the official papers and my lawyer banned her from any further opportunities to partake in any of her depositions. Being brown is real, that chick had the biggest grin on her face the one time I looked at her. The end result was that my deposition absolved me and the surgeon from any wrong doing. Every body else from the primary to the intensivist got railed and had to pay. The son actually thanked me for taking care of his mother and I still got sued.

The weight is up because of carbs and I am slowly getting back to walking and biking. I’m scared of over stressing myself or overtraining.

I’m reading psycho cebernetics which talks about mental imaging based off healthy imagination and I need to get rid of mental baggage. I feel restricted and I know it’s mental, it’s an effort for me to run to create another habit lie calisthenics or running, it’s not just dehydration or time constraints or aging.

I put in 8463 steps yesterday finally figured out the trails at the state park and the bonking was a lot more detrimental than I thought, probably cause I’m out of shape and older.

I took the time to review my diet, too much mayo and peanuts. Same -as last time when my weight jumped.

Let’s see what I walk today. I remembered what_ Andy wrote about weight loss and walking and diet. A cup of homemade cappuccino and two chicken breast going down right now.
Wnyhg

Sun May 14, 2023 2:24 pm

I’ll be honest my weight sucks.

The neighbor moved to Cali, invited me and dropped off a whole bunch of fresh food and condiments and literally a Home Depot box full. I was invited twice to dinner parties and getting a home cooked meal when you’re living on chicken breast. All I can say is LULZ.

So I am doing three things: I sent a text and wrote something like,” I need protein, I ate almost two pounds last night, rice is not good for me.” He didn’t respond and this morning invited me again around 7. Dude actually apologized for not responding last nite.

My mind is skewed. So I did something different and that was to start studying penny stocks. I’ve been good at stocks when I want but day trading will be new and provide an outlet for my frustrations and delay.

I found a hiking challenge. I won’t sign up but I’ll fill my steps up in nature. Something I realized gives me a foundation and ground me. Every morning. Tomorrows schedule includes MTB.

It’s been about 2 weeks since I went below 240. One step at a time. I’m doing well because I’m up keeping the house and cooking on schedule.

I’m no longer looking for perfection. Perfectionism has really messed with my mind and life and it’s relative not absolute. I’ve accepted that.

It’s not been a downward trajectory, I’m hoping this will make me stronger and become the one thing I have to do. And hiking, biking, calisthenics and trading will be things I want to do. Looking at the long term and make a route where my weight doesn’t become an issue 5 or 10 years down the line.

It also helped that one of my younger buddies allowed me to open up to him and I was able to tell him about my previous life. He didn’t flip, get righteous or belittle me. Actually handed me a couple of Marlboros. Therapeutic and he was really happy and our friendship got a lot better when I thanked him the next day to tell him I took his advice. He admitted that he smokes marijuana to me and he’s actually secretly married. We all need someone who isn’t stuck in the dark ages and is willing to keep an open mind. The fact that it’s happening to me now, is incredibly important.

Goal the rest of the month is 100 miles of MTB weekly. At least 7500 steps daily and reel in my diet like a slow carb. Calisthenics at night and cardio in the am, try for on an empty stomach with the first meal after 2 pm.

Edit: 10912 steps. Actually more were done buywhere I’d don’t have my pedometer.

Been invited to an old man workout by a retired wrestling coach. I was told both his daughters were ranked number 1 and 2 nationally. I don’t know when and I don’t know who but I do know I’m about to get my ass handed to me. Let’s go!!!!!!