Wnyhg progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:50 pm

Weight is still 251. Pants don’t stay on though and I have to wear a belt.

Progress: for the first time in decades, literally, I can run 7 mph on the treadmill. No crashing or stomping, just working on the kick. My legs are pretty tight from the lifting so, I gradually increased and could’ve done more. Squat is back up to 185 3x 8. Stiff legged deadlift is up to 135.

Diet is not at recomp level but protein is around 170 grams. I push the carbs in the early am. Easier to wake up and gauge my body as well as use the sugars up during the day. Previously, I just binged carbs before bedtime in order to make next days workout easier. Instead I load on protein at night if I can. Like 1 lb of ground beef or whey isolate.

I prefer this rather than carb load at night and protein throughout the day. There’s an option to increase the protein. I can gauge the carb requirements pretty well now.
Goal now is to push hydration. My dentist recommended a mouth guard for lifting because of grinding, I’m going to have to add stretching. It would be interesting running 9 mph for 30 secs.

The beautiful thing that amazes me is that I’d don’t feel my gut bouncing or shaking or the chest being flimsy which would in turn give me a complex. And yet my weight is still 251.

Places to visit, probably Florida or Arizona. I’m not a skier and I’ve got my mtb. We’ve got travel bans because of the snow here, a couple of sunsets and I should be good.
Wnyhg

Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:57 pm

It’s kind of sick that running at 7 mph and squatting185 took me out for two or three days. Back to lower numbers and squatting increase increase to once a week or less. I was able to do quality dips and feel more comfortable with the guys at the gym.

Pushing protein to 250 grams and found myself a routine that gets diet out of the picture. I could taper carbs as needed or around workout time. One more thing to work on. But the diet dilemma is resolved. Finally.

I’m going to focus on front squats and incline bench press for aesthetics sake.

Foam rolling has kept me limber with the exception of overdoing the running and spraining my back.

Hydration is better but not where it needs to be. Aiming for 1 1/2 gallons.

Goal for this week and probably the rest of the month is to add cardio post workout and Tabata on off days. It might reach a tipping point but right now I know my recovery is around 2 days on 1 day off.

It’s longer and I need more recovery in the second week before my next dose of testosterone.

Pants are fiting better. Puff is gone from my face. Finally I have to remind myself consistency is the key this time around. I have to stop me at mentally masturbating and just have at the weights and treadmill.
01-20-2024

--Fromt Squat--
95.0 x 6.0
100.0 x 6.0
100.0 x 6.0
100.0 x 6.0

--Dips--
6.0 x 6.0
6.0 x 6.0
0.0 x 3.0
0.0 x 4.0

--Barbell Bench Press--
95.0 x 6.0
95.0 x 6.0
140.0 x 5.0

--Incline Bench Press--
135.0 x 6.0
135.0 x 3.
--Triceps pushdown--
40 x 6
70 x6
70x6
70x6
--Hanging Leg Raises--
No Sets Performed

I
Wnyhg

Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:47 pm

Put in about 1000 miles of driving in the rain and snow since Sunday. Woke up yesterday and my lower back was like, yeah not today either dude.

I’ve been stretching and localized the tightness and issues to my hamstrings and psoas/piriformis, simple hyoerextensions relieve the tightness otherwise I’m walking like a monkey.

So it’s a gradual increase in weight and I can’t do 185 squats for 6 and expect not to have issues. My warmup is usually the bar and 135 but my baseline is not being very flexible at all.

Diet is on point. Carbs are actually mostly potatoes and pretzels. Protein is mostly plant orotein whey and ground beef. Who cares man, it works. My cholesterol is going to suck and I’m ready to die.

I’ve gotten compliments from 3 relatives I hadn’t seen in awhile that I’ve slimmed down. The first one was my nephew. My response was that I want be happy until I’m strong enough to choke out my “wife” with one hand. At this stage it looks like she needs a psych evaluation but again no one cares.

I’ve taken the insights others have gained in self improvement and war and allied them to my own perspective. It’s definitely “autistic” and inclusive but I was checking out the cinematic for Assasins creed and the phrase “ insurrection is the most sacred of rights and the most indespensible of duties.”

This whole ordeal is me fighting myself to create a permanent habit. Hence why I felt this saying resonated with me.

One more day of stretching, downloaded an app and will start with previous training routine from high school and graduate to Defrancos Agile 8.

27- weight 255 waist 46. Did Bodyweight training with mark lauren that I couldn’t finish. And started an app called splits. Need to change carbs to peri workout, keep pushing water, and some soreness resolved with an extra dose of multivitamin. Can’t get too deep with the thoughts. Doc said another week. I’ve noticed it could be aggravated by my bed and pillow contour. Went shopping, two fruits daily and alongside Bodyweight I need to either add couch to 5k at the end of my workout or walk 7500 steps. Kinda sick of the cold and I can see grass which means no x country skiing at least 150 miles out as well.
Wnyhg

Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:37 am

I’ll need to post a picture soon. My weight is around 250 but the flat wrangler performance pants I usually wear now have pleats. I’ve caught woman I say hi to look straight down at my dick tuck in a fold. Gross and I wished I used a bath mate. I’m so oblivious.

Keeping with the flow until the back issues resolved I’m stretching with the app and doing Bodyweight exercises. Powerlifting isn’t cutting it. From today I’ll add 20 minutes post workout cardio and I’ve been walking at 1.5 inciline for 39 minutes in days the spasms were bad.

The NP gave me Flexeril that basically knocked me out and it’s not magnesium that lets me get a good night sleep or foam rolling or stretching, it’s straight up Tylenol.

I’m sick of ground beef so it’s back to the Andy diet. Diet Pepsi, whey protein and eggs to around 180 grams of protein. I’ve got Swiss miss, potatoes and pretzels alongside Nuun tablets for carbs and electrolytes.

Took an archery class last night, was hitting the bullseye at 20 yards with a 25 lb recurve. Now for cross country skiing lessons except I can’t find a place with snow close by.

Workout today. Gas up with green tea and open tea from danedar.

Front squat with bar. Incline Bench press with bar. Machine rows 90 x 16x 10x 9. 5 mini Ute walk for warmup and 10 minute for cool down, not much at all but I’m taking this slowly. More than likely finish off with Bodyweight workout at home with mark lauren and stretching via the splits app.

31 January —Still resting up and doing steps or stretching with Bodyweight exercises. Either or. Every night I binge on pretzels or protein to find why this recovery is taking so long and why I’m so sore. Duh, maybe I should just rest. For that since I’m not lifting heavy my carbs from the 31st less than half and I’m only doing eggs and whey for protein. I got woken up one night with significant muscle twitching in my legs. Salt. From the pretzels. It’s not an overread.

Consistency. Tylenol before bed. Rest for a day or two and x rot for 7500 steps.

My parents are going nuts and almost being abusive with my i
relationship status and me playing hardball with the wife. First time in my life I kindly told them to shut up. It’s a big deal in our culture. I’ve basically taken reins on my own life and created a new space for myself. It’s starts with my appearance and overall confidence. I’ve got to work around being older but this website Andy recommended for weight loss writes that diet is the key and I don’t really need cardio or exercise. I get what he’s saying related to the BMR. But I’m in a hurry. I’ve started espressos shots every 4 hours instead of lipodreme or hydroxycut and am really pushing hydration and salt intake with nuun and IV hydration. for a second I thought my mattress might be making it worse. But yeah, rest, hydration, carbs in am. 180 or so of protein with eggs and whey and a MVI or two with Tylenol before bed. more protein before bed may be alleviating some of the soreness.

As always I have to figure this out. If anything carbs are the first to go lower and two pieces of fruit daily will be the only mandatory carbs until I can recover. Thanks for reading.
Wnyhg

Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:43 pm

02-02-2024
309 protein
Carbs 204
Fat 170

--Squat--
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0

--Dips--
6.0 x 6.0
1.0 x 1.0

--Barbell Bench Press--
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0

--Incline Bench Press--
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 5.0

--Triceps pushdown--
60.0 x 6.0
60.0 x 6.0
70.0 x 6.0

--Hanging Leg Raises--
0.0 x 20.0

Increasing post workout walk to ten minutes. Hr was 141.

Cold bath after with epsom salt.
Wnyhg

Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:30 am

I hate that I’m insightful. Why can’t I just work and grind rather than waxing vacuously on the issues that will resolve over time like weight progression on the bar, appearance, and calorie maintenance and people and relatives who think that the world would be better with simping and expect me to follow suit; Keep doing my thing and soar higher until the crows fall off.

Took the weekend off besides trying get into a new drug called niswar or something. Came across as smoke less tobacco lol. Completely useless compared to some stuff I’ve tried.

Finding out who my friends are and who has ill intent. This isn’t the forum for religion but there’s no one on this planet who will support me or you. Even after 27 years of marriage, your mom who gave birth to you, inevitably it’s just you and god. You could be passport bro and still suffer. Honest I’ve seen it all . It pained me to see men suffer until my own threshold increased hearing their stories and then I hear about a colleague or attending walking into his wife’s office getting shahged by someone else and the cycle started again.

In any case I sent a text over to my uncle when I recvd a request from the wife and I cc’d her brother and called them self absorbed and abusive. Hello? I’m not simping for no one especially never like Ian Curry, holy fuck, get that shit out of your mind. And I get the feeling “clan” members are taking sides after the news spread about my text. Keeping in mind lawyers could be involved. This is the situation where I’ve seen guys unalive themselves because their girl is a whore or lacks respect or is just plain toxic. this situation it’s not just the grind but the outcome and who you’re trying to impress. That is what makes it worthwhile. That is why I have to believe.

Weight is down 1.5 lbs this week. A lot of the spasm and twitches I’ve had over the last few days resolved with more salt in my food. Back is better with a long walk and regular stretching. I’ve backed off from Bodyweight and splits app.

I’m going to increase my fruit count. The most important lesson besides hydration is that although I’m hitting my macros, I’m going over on my calories or BMR.

Daily Totals 2/3
---------------
Protein: 128.41
Carbs: 159.24
Fat: 120.18
Calories: 2234.24

Daily Totals 2/4
---------------
Protein: 223.54
Carbs: 255.38
Fat: 104.37
Calories: 2919.74
Wnyhg

Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:16 pm

Everyone in long term testosterone therapy needs to be taking magnesium glycinate. It took me a long time why I was waking up and not wanting to move without any dehydration in sight.

Pretty much split from the family. What a weight off my shoulders. Toxic enough to kick me out of the cell phone account. I told him I loved him and laughed.

Diet is on point with exception of eating less and maintaining protein @ 186.1 yesterday and probably over 200 hundred today. I’m trying to make the carbs periwirkout and if I get munchies I’m trying fruits and potatoes.

Limiting belief— I’m not good enough for the gym. I take some hot cocoa with caffeine and today it worked.

Slowly upgrading my wardrobe and went to purchase an Orient watch and they my card was fraudulent. Oh well. Looking for a style that will fit my age and profession.

Gave my mtb wheels in for hub repair. It’s still cold but xcountry skiing is done and I need out of the house and some days I don’t have time to get on the treadmill after a workout.

02-07-2024
To
--Squat--
135.0 x 6.0
135.0 x 6.0
135.0 x 6.0

--Stiff-Legged Deadlift--
95.0 x 6.0
95.0 x 8.0
95.0 x 8.0

--Chin Up--
No Sets Performed cause I can’t.

--Overhead Press--
95.0 x 6.0
95.0 x 6.0
95.0 x 6.0

--Bent Over Rear Delt Raises--
15.0 x 8.0
15.0 x 8.0
15.0 x 8.0

--T-Bar Row--
45.0 x 8.0
55.0 x 8.0

--Concentration Curls--
20.0 x 8.0
60.0 x 3.0
50.0 x 6.0
Ryval
Goal: Lays
Motto: "Do whatever it takes to reach your goals"

Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:17 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:16 pm
--Chin Up--
No Sets Performed
My log: https://shorturl.at/zIMV3
2024 GOALS:
1. Complete my 365 Project: 60/365
2. 3 Lays: 0/3
3. Invest £20K: 0/£20K
4. Start one of my side hustle ideas: 0/1
5. GYM GOALS: (Bulk: 68.60/78kg) (Squat: 107.5/140kg) (Bench: 82.5/100kg) (OHP: 55/70kg) (Hex Bar Deadlift: 127.5/180kg)
(Weighted Chin ups: 40/45kg)(Weighted Pull ups: 35/40kg)
6. Build a satisfying social life
7. Upload 2 Youtube videos: 0/2
8. Develop a positive mindset
Wnyhg

Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:25 pm

Advice taken. I’ve a pull-up bar downstairs but it’s been out of sight out of mind.

Ravi’s post on burnout is relevant. I’m sick of following this insane diet. Scared of choking and getting diabetes. New macros 255 protein 100 carbs and 70 fats.

Was going to post a photo, I can see form developing in shoulders and love handle area, but comparatively, it’s embarrassing.

Rest day. Scope out rides at IMBA gold areas and state forests.

Honestly I’m humbled in the presence of some you guys. The ability to write, take action and succeed; I’ve no business being here, I’m older, hit burnout too many times to count, ie seasoned, but I know even being present and semi accountable, even in my mind, means everything. I sure as heck don’t have that where I’m at.

Goal: find recipes using non starchy veggies like scooby1961s coleslaw to maintain net carbs on the low end. Might need a food processor eventually.
Wnyhg

Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:28 am

Started the day with 5 hard boiled eggs and 1lb of ground beef.

Started the GLL hydration drink: 1 gallon purified water, 1 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon wildflower honey, 2 1/2 inches of blended ginger(kinda mashed actually in my nutriblend) 1/2 teaspoon sugar. No stevia.

Went downstairs and tried to do 5 quality negative chin-ups. Felt like shit the whole day even with foam rolling, I’m two days short of my next test injectio, I’m ticked at myself for not taking the leap and just doing it. (Going for a workout).

I’ll head to the gym tomorrow morning. Goal is still to add Tabata or couch to 5k to the end. Working on adding the DiFranco 8 to my stretching, why am I having so many issues now that I didn’t have 4 months ago? It’s possible I might head out for a ride but the forecast isn’t in my favor.

With the new macro settings my day will pretty much look like the menu below: recipes I’m working on are coleslaw, hummus and cauliflower rice.

BIL showed up. That was a trip. Haven’t seen him blush like that ever.

I have imposter syndrome, an inferiority complex and am recovering from what looks like PTSD. Like some of the guys here there’s reactive or agitated depression, but I’ve been through it before. Nothing worked except he grind and some psilocybin.
One step a time.

Daily Meals - 02-09-2024

--------------
Breakfast
--------------
Totals
Protein: 114.25
Carbs: 21
Fat: 58.5
Calories: 1055.01

Hard-boiled Eggs
Serving Size: 5.00 Egg
Total Calories: 350
Protein: 30
Carbs: 5
Total Fat: 22.5

Ground Beef
Serving Size: 16.00 Ounces
Total Calories: 640
Protein: 84
Carbs: 0
Total Fat: 36

Espresso
Serving Size: 1.00 solo (1 fl.oz)
Total Calories: 5.01
Protein: 0.25
Carbs: 1
Total Fat: 0

Heinz
Serving Size: 3.00 1 Tbsp
Total Calories: 60
Protein: 0
Carbs: 15
Total Fat: 0

----------
Lunch
----------
Totals
Protein: 2.42
Carbs: 21.73
Fat: 6.64
Calories: 157.12

Nabisco, nutter butter, sandwich cookies, peanut butter
Serving Size: 32.00 g
Total Calories: 157.12
Protein: 2.42
Carbs: 21.73
Total Fat: 6.64

----------
Snack
----------
Totals
Protein: 48.00
Carbs: 10
Fat: 7
Calories: 300

Plant protein Rich chocolate fudge
Serving Size: 80.00 G
Total Calories: 300
Protein: 48
Carbs: 10
Total Fat: 7
Wnyhg

Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:44 pm

Feb 10-2024

Warmup 5 minutes on treadmill

--Squat--
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0

--Dips--
0.0 x 6.0
0.0 x 6.0
0.0 x 4.0

--Barbell Bench Press--
140.0 x 6.0
140.0 x 6.0
140.0 x 6.0

--Incline Bench Press--
135.0 x 6.0
135.0 x 6.0
0.0 x 6.0

--Triceps pushdown--
60.0 x 3.0
70.0 x 6.0
70.0 x 6.0
70.0 x 3.0

--Hanging Leg Raises--
0.0 x 20.0
0.0 x 10.0

--Jogging Treadmill--
10.0 x 5.0
*5 minutes warm up and alternate 2.5 and 4 mph

Delayed onset soreness. This time I’ll try and prepare for it. 2 tablets of mg 250 mg work better for me and sleepingwith the head side towards the feet (flipping the mattress) puts me in a cocoon for the the night.
Wnyhg

Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:53 pm

Broke every cardinal rule and ended up pulling my left hamstring. When I’m in a hurry and I’m short on time I took the wrong shortcuts. I’ve known for days that mornings are better but man is it hard. By the end of the workout started getting dizzy even though I got a pack from the desk. Popped a naproxen and will ice it soon.

Protein has been between 150 and 198 over the last three days. Carbs are in the 75 to 199 over the last three days. Mostly bananas oranges and whole wheat bread. I can’t do Ezekiel bread so I went shopping today and got 12 grain, organic. Nobody has red cabbage for coleslaw and Sam’s does have cauliflower rice but I couldn’t find it. Picked up pecan caramel and sea salt caramel for pre workout. Use them alongside an espresso. Working so far. Picked up Greek yogurt, jalapeño slices of cheese, tuna fish, got rid of creamer, milk, pretzels, cookies, wafers, and I’m using honey and finishing up the cane sugar from before. Stevia apparently causes dna mutations. I’m already dead so who gives a fuck but I couldn’t find the package at the store.

Colored my hair and tried trimming it. Looks ok. about 10 years gained.

Got a lot of stares today. I’m using construction gloves and a mouth guard and I look different. So I did what anybody would do showed them my ass and did barbell rows. Goal is 225 on the barbell rows. Decided to put in the alternates to switch up the routine, I uploaded my workout in a previous post.

Self compassion, patience, prayer. I’m still learning a lot about myself. More boundaries, fighting for happiness and giving myself leeway not only with life but my diet. But not too much amd with precision namely carbs periworkout.
02-12-2024

--Chin Up--
0.0 x 5.0
*Done at home before going for work out. negs

--Lunge--
0.0 x 8.0
60.0 x 8.0
55.0 x 5.0
40.0 x 8.0
*pulled inside muscle

--Seated Leg Curls--
60.0 x 6.0
160.0 x 6.0
160.0 x 6.0

--Bent-Over Row--
115.0 x 8.0
115.0 x 8.0

--Overhead Press--
95.0 x 6.0
95.0 x 6.0
95.0 x 6.0
*shoulder press machine across from racks

0.0 x 8.0

--Close Grip Lat Pulldown--
40.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0
115.0 x 6.0

--Barbell Curl--
0.0 x 8.0

2/14

Checked my weight. It is up by 2 lbs. I have been spot on with my diet even though it takes 2 weeks to adjust weight to the test injections I’m taking and also water weight. I noticed two things. Not enough cardio and I’m eating the whole egg. So my diet will be the same with the exception of changing the eggs to mostly whites. I’ve been trying to workout in the am but it’s burning me out and I’ve more time in the evenings. I’m thinking something along the lines of IF. My thyroid has been working normally but there’s a family history. Appointment is next month.

So a walk in the am or something. Change the starchy veggies to am and stick to water, espresso, diet soda and the vinegar mix until I get hungry and then eat egg whites and Greek yogurt. That’s the one diet change that may be impacting my weight. I’m able to lift more though.

Lots of stuff on my plate. I started in mid December and up until now I can say the soreness has improved and I’m able to recover faster if there is no injury. I may have to work in progressive increase with the same workout until my flexibility improves.

Workout will be tonight and I’m also considering measuring hips and waist etc alongside weight. But I have to be somewhere with my fitness and not constantly hurting myself; in one way it’s progress, frustrating for sure. I wish it wasn’t freezing outside.

I did my chin-ups and have been doing them every other day. I’m now at six with the negative chin-ups.
Wnyhg

Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:58 am

02-14-2024

Chin-ups 6. Done at home before workout and every other day. Negative reps per scooby what’s his name.

--Squat--
155.0 x 6.0
155x 6.0
155x 6.0
0.0 x 4.0
Up 10 lbs
--Dips--
Whoops forgot

--Barbell Bench Press--
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0
Up 5 lbs
--Incline Bench Press--
135.0 x 6.0
135.0 x 6.0
135.0 x 6.0
No change
--Triceps pushdown--
60.0 x 6.0
90.0 x 6.0
100.0 x 6.0
100.0 x 5.0
Up 30 lbs
--Hanging Leg Raises--
0.0 x 6.0
0.0 x 5.0
Knee vs leg
--Walking Treadmill--
10.0 x 5.0
*up.5 mph

Heart rate went from 99 to 156 on the treadmill and was around 141 during workout. Only increase of .5 mph and that means severe deconditioning. Now it makes sense. Poor me. This is going to take an awhile and as much as I hate cold showers, cryo or ice baths should limit bodily angst.

2/16

Workout tonight. I don’t want to spam the forum with my posts. I’m posting an addendum to clear my mind and hopefully help someone who is in my shoes.

Goal for DL is 450. BP is 250 and SQ is 315. For reps. Meaning I’ve got a ways to go and need to prep my mind and body with conditioning and strength before I get to to those numbers and expect abs.

The last two months have been a clean bulk. Not what I intended but it’s working out since if my body is deconditioned and dead from chronic low testosterone (it took the docs almost 2 years to treat correctly), then making muscle and quicker recovery has been maximizing “gains”. I made the mistake of going for 21 grain organic bread rather than veggies which leads to another issue manifested over the last two weeks. So my calories have been higher and weight loss hasn’t occurred.

Soreness. Is it the need for longer recovery, quicker return to workout or inadequate protein. I ate almost2100 calories post workout a few days ago and the last 2 days have been brutal with sleep. My legs won’t relax. I took 50 grams of whey and was somewhat better this morning; are supplements better than real food? I remember reading a female athlete writing that she’s never going back to real food because it doesn’t work.

The waist is the same but my legs and love handles and shoulders look a lot better. If I grab my right axillary fat with my left hand, it’s almost gone. Before I could grab a disgusting amount and it really sickened me. Now I’m elated. spot reduction doesn’t happen and this is proof for me. Unfortunately the last place for me to lose fat is my gut.

Cardio is an issue because I hate walking. If there isn’t a purpose like grocery shopping I ain’t doing it. Studies show it’s inefficient and a much better approach is portion control/calories. Currently lacking, I’ll finish off this loaf and give the other to my parents. Then I’ll buy some stir fry and cauliflower rice and pray that it works. Fat content in my
meals is under better control. I’m still going to do some cardio after the workout, the goal is 29 minutes or so and gradually increasing either incline or speed until I’m at 9 mph with Tabata. Not going through that back sprain thing again.
Basically, progressive overload with the main three. I’m not a candidate for RPT or intermediate training at this point. Keeping it simple with diet and weight lifting and keeping abreast of recovery, which is where I’ll make progress is what seems to be the next goal. Next week I have some appointments with doctors offices and a first impression with how I currently look will let me know how to proceed with my looks.

So apparently prophets are alive in their graves. Every single one of them. How does that work? I’m writing it because they do come into a persons dream like one of them came into mine.

This week I plan on bringing my calorie count down below 1500, while upping my cardio or trying to. I think I need to base my protein intake and carbs on my lift success while following macros. Not sure how that works haven’t read it besides one of Andy’s articles, he could be right. So I’ll keep the goal of 255 100 and 70 with protein carbs and fats. drink lots of water and maintain the IF structure. I’ve got a bag of BCAA lying around that I need to finish and once the diet is perfected with more veggies, I’ll add them periworkout. If I can remember.
Last edited by Wnyhg on Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wnyhg

Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:23 pm

02-17-2024

--Squat--
165.0 x 6.0
165.0 x 6.0
165.0 x 6.0
Up 10 lbs
--Stiff-Legged Deadlift--
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0
145.0 x 6.0
Up 10 lbs
--Chin Up--
0.0 x 7.0
*in the workout. negative reps.

--Overhead Press--machine
90.0 x 6.0
110.0 x 6.0
0.0 x 6.0
*nauseous after chins. recovery

20.0 x 6.0
20.0 x 5.0
*needs work

--T-Bar Row--
45.0 x 6.0
70.0 x 6.0
70.0 x 6.0

--Concentration Curls--
20.0 x 6.0
25.0 x 6.0
25.0 x 6.0

I’m really weak in certain muscles and progressing in others. If I’m going to pull a 50 lbs recurve my delts better be able to raise more than 100 lbs.

Was nauseous after the chin-ups but they were quality. Had to slow down a little bit after and felt like I was walking on a cloud after the workout with all the soreness gone. Pathetic actually. :)

I’m happier now that I can go to the gym and not feel a complex coming on. I see people take off when they see me in the gym and other times chicks start doing jumping jacks to get attention. I’m literally ficked in the head, I’m in no mood to expend myself except on myself. I would like companionship but not with a chick whose practically bare in the gym.

Looking for a new wardrobe for the gym. Shorts with tights that I can use for swimming. I found a pair and they ship from Kyrgyzstan of all places. He’s real and responded to my email. Compression tights may be better because I was feeling the tightness in my hamstring. Checked out Virus and Rogue and I’ll keep searching. Might end up being 3/4 cycling tights, lol.

I’ll get to a cold bath with epsom salt soon but yeah fuck Amazon, never buying from there or ebay.

Started using Pantene after a barber said my hair was too dry. Specifically their conditioner. Made quite a difference, I thought hair was dead.

Here’s a question for myself? How many pages of posting in this forum will it take for me to get chiseled? I’m guessing 30. My goal is that it better be less than that.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:08 pm

Right, OK.

What is your weight target for Q1?

What is your current methodology for hitting this target?

How often are you recording your actual bodyweight?

For weight loss (I lost 85lbs btw), you really want to dial lifting in, get your 10k steps a day, and be consistently in a calorie deficit.

You want to NAIL your sleep, really optimise it, and nail your hydration, daily.

Be systematic. You come across as rather scattered - this needs to be condenses into a coherent, systematic approach, and one which gives us clarity and the ability to manipulate variables to obtain the desired result.

How do we know what we're doing is working? In your goal, the scale weight has to come down, in a sustainable manner.

This goal, is entirely achievable, and if you SMASH this goal, in 2024, the rest of your days will be brighter for it.

If you handle this, we can work on the dating life, and your broader mission.

There is a lot going on with you. The tells are in your posts, such as your references to being "fucked in the head" - I do get it, and was a hardcase myself.

To win, in this game, a guy like you, is going to have to be fucking strategic and have a proven methodology that works.

Lets really MOVE with this now, Doc, and get crystal clear.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe