Wnyhg progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:37 pm

My life is like the stock market. Not right now though. More like 2008.

In any case I’m averaging over 2000 steps. My diet is on point. But when you walk 8 miles one day and then have to take off a day or two to do other stuff, It will let you know you need to walk.

Not much to add. Diet, hydration and pushing
myself to start lifting which should help with soreness and sleep. No more YT. Really only books on knowledge and this website.

This is taking awhile but the carb deprivation has made me look doughy, not to mention the lack of lifting. Clothes fit and the only flab really is my gut and that is down even though I’ve not take measurements. I’m going to eventually move back to lifting because my focus on life long term is changing and I haven’t really seen the benefits of walking / cardio. It might be lifting them 20 minutes of walking or empty stomach cardio but I’ve already done that and my weight reduction rebounded.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:41 pm

Wnyhg wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:37 pm
My life is like the stock market. Not right now though. More like 2008.

In any case I’m averaging over 2000 steps. My diet is on point. But when you walk 8 miles one day and then have to take off a day or two to do other stuff, It will let you know you need to walk.

Not much to add. Diet, hydration and pushing
myself to start lifting which should help with soreness and sleep. No more YT. Really only books on knowledge and this website.

This is taking awhile but the carb deprivation has made me look doughy, not to mention the lack of lifting. Clothes fit and the only flab really is my gut and that is down even though I’ve not take measurements. I’m going to eventually move back to lifting because my focus on life long term is changing and I haven’t really seen the benefits of walking / cardio. It might be lifting them 20 minutes of walking or empty stomach cardio but I’ve already done that and my weight reduction rebounded.
Modest tweaks over time. You'll get there.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Wnyhg

Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:41 am

Two things helped me a lot and repeatedly testing them has helped losing weight and pant sizes go down permanent; quitting chicken and going cold in even small amounts of milk as creamer. It’s amazing to witness, I’d call it bloating loss. And a sort of curtain or blanket gets removed from my body after quitting chicken and no milk has reduced bloating, swelling and facial swelling. It has to be hormonal. I would peg estrogen as the cause or even progrsterone. It would funny and pretty sad if they used something oxytocin , in any case I feel like weight loss has progressed with removing these two. I remember reading BRAD Wiggins, the Tour de France winner lost 21 lbs by just not adding
Milk to his daily coffee. I would agree and it fits my condition.

The other two things are : I need carbs and if a carb load doesn’t fix the soreness and malaise have a bottle or two of Gatorade. Especially after regularly drinking a gallon or so of water a day, try to take in a bottle of Gatorade to avoid getting hyponatremic from sweating and drinking too much water.

My shoulder is shot. Absolute pain in the butt. I can feel my joint get dislocated when I lift even minuscule weight. So this is going to be another task. The goal? Killing a guy with one punch. Never going to happen but I need to fix this by slowly and gradually increasing weights esp the rotator cuff muscles.

I’ve never felt fear except for a few occasions because of past experiences and knowing I was going to get lit up. I’m not going to write about them but it happened over the last few days where I was literally threatened by my wife and I realized it wasn’t her talking. It was my fucking SIL. We had a meaningful discussion and she agreed to assist and next day I get a speaking to from one of my other relatives and I get blown out, “ I got a message from your wife”. I have plenty of experience with cops and lawyers and courtrooms, I’m not scared of them, fuckem, I’m scared of the racket behind them, the politics and discrimination. You can’t win if you’re not one of them. The issue behind this literally almost made me shit my pants. Twice. What do I get? A condescending profiling from someone who didn’t ask for both sides of the story and who doesn’t have the wherewithal to know what the fuck.

Blah blah blah. I needed to get it out. All I’m saying is. Trust no one. Never give anyone more info than they need and don’t offer info for free. Even your wife, parents, or siblings. It’s not that they’ll use it against you and being cynical is the best way to live, it’s just that no one gives a shit about you or me. No one. They’ll fuck you over without a second thought and if it’s a woman then watch out for herd mentality. You’re fucked.

Front squats for assistance with shoulder mobility

Wide squats for inner thigh.

Deadlifts once a week

Hyper extensions and push-ups for now. Increase by 5 or 10 lbs every workout.

There’s a difference between saying sorry and apologizing, there’s a difference between laziness and procrastination. The similarity between all of them is having the insight and intelligence to discern and the wisdom
to not be called stupid. Thank you Mark Manson.
Wnyhg

Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:51 pm

Haven’t posted in awhile.

Lots of stuff and I needed to focus.

I’m hanging at 246 lbs. walking and fixing my diet has been my main since my doc hates my cholesterol numbers from all the ground beef.

I’m not divorced yet. I’ve been celibate and confirming that she doesn’t leave her house. She’s celibate as well. We’ve went through med school together and residency and she supported me the whole way. I’m grateful for it and knowing what I know with the nurses, I’ll never find another woman like her. A year off is nothing.

She’s in a world of hurt. I’ve kept my frame and not given in to her demands and sent the message, don’t blame me for decisions you make and just divorce me so I can move on. If I assuage her now, it’ll be a sexless move with me being a simp with her increasing incessant attacks. I’m a born trouble maker.

I’ve picked up another job that allows me to travel and I’m hoping it works out. I sent out at least 30 job applications and had at least 5 interviews. Nuts.

In my eyes American woman are a lost cause. I’m not digging through all that The shit I’ve seen at the hospital, even when I’ve gotten a beautiful blonde icu nurse approach me multiple times I just get repelled, she’s married and her husband is in better shape than me. Absolutely disgusting.

Muslim woman are really suffering as well because of this modern woman stuff. Can you imagine some woman in hijab working at Home Depot yelling, “I’m available”.

That’s it for awhile. I found a gym, I need to find a coach and start Zoloft before seasonal depression kicks with where I live.

It’s not in me to get a girlfriend. Probably my upbringing and I’m too nerdy.

I have parents who are still alive and have raised me, so the extra time I sit there with my 79 year old mom and listen to her gossip. It’s makes them both happier and that is what is fulfilling for me.

So one step at a time.
Wnyhg

Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:00 pm

kyil has been in the back of my
mind.

I found a job while back that suits me perfectly. Got a best practice award during probation and at least I got a raise. I think everyone did.

I fixed up my van so I could order travel. Tires, struts and mice had eaten a wire harness and got that fixed by a wunderkid.

I’m eating well. But not enough. Protein is at 100 grams a day and carbs are 3 x times that. I’ve been wanting to perfect my diet for months. I don’t eat out, I only eat home cooked and I only binge in carbs when I’m feeling out of gas. But my lack of confidence and mental health. I need sunlight and it is absolutely gloomy here.

My relationships are non existent. A lot of it has to do with an inferiority complex that and PTSD from the mindfuck I had to deal with at the hospital.

I’ve got chicks waving at me at the gym or start singing caus there feeling scared or conscientious at the gym. I have just as many trying to act condescending, I’m just not all here. At this stage I’m a basket case.

Going to the gym and restarting with the Spartan workout. Keep with fish and home made sweets at around 150 grams of carbs at night and 150 grams of protein daily.

Have some mushrooms today. Choco B or the other type with no filler. Fuck me.

I can’t improve my mind if my body is a cesspool of fat and negativity. Get out of comfort zone and look good for myself.

It’s unbelievable how easy it can be to get involved with a married woman. I’m born charismatic but the ones who cross their arms when they’re working with me are the biggest pigpen ever. I’m not all here; I need to work on myself. Take a few trips and take it from there.

I’ve sworn to myself that one day after I’ve made my money and recovered. The first I’m going to do is lay KYIL with cash. This continuous negativity that I create for myself is effecting my trading too. I could make 100% profit on some trades. When Andy recommends mushrooms and lsd,

That shit literally changed my life. This success I’m seeking is with woman but even more in life and self respect. I owe him a lot with that one recommendation.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:28 pm

Welcome back, Doc!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Wnyhg

Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:52 pm

Driving around 200 300 miles a day and mostly making money doing it. So I went back to the basics and bought fresh meat and ground beef to start once again following the GLL diet. I have his directions for making the protein shake but looks as if everything else is toast.

I wrote about 150 carbs. But I’m so tired sooner or later I’m gonna choke because I’m sick of chewing. How do these body builders eat so much?

I was going to approach a 9 at the docs office, just introduce but it was a different city, she was eyeglass shopping and I was behind with the office manager working the charts.

Lo and behold I watch her steal a pair of frames from the opticians and it actually didn’t click right away that she did. She walks in with none and leaves looking like a nerd. I don’t get it. Has it really changed that much?

Some of these older ladies are so dead inside that they can’t even tell when someone is flirting with them. Strange to me because I showed up uninvited to a busy docs office when my support team didn’t inform them I was arriving and then with a smirk invites to come back tomorrow. It’s like I had to jump start her into letting her know I was being interested. It was fun and I still got it. I tried to professionally strip her of her clothes by talking about learning how to hunt turkeys with a recurve bow and eating fresh meat yada yada.

I found the Spartan routine from a few years back. I think I need to get permission to post it. It’s a zip file. I’ll be doing this 3 times a week and the other two days just work on my back. Always staring with abdomen workout.

I got this for free several years ago like 2018. It was the only workout that helped me lose fat alongside high protein and 350 grams of carbs. I’m too old to chew that much and ll probably eat half a gallon of ice cream if it comes down to it but my goal is really the GLL diet and adequate hydration and fiber.

I e been doing hillbilly pumpkin mushrooms. Routine should be 3 on 3 off but I can’t afford to be hallucinating even a little bit. Andy suggested LSD, and I want to help this shop that gave me so good stuff by putting their name here. They have a discord, you have order a day prior (if your local), but I think I’ll talk to them first to see if they can ship. Also the admins here.

Moderators can I post their discord? Their based out of NY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:38 pm

No, please do not post any links to places supplying mushrooms or anything illicit.

People can find these things, on their own accord.

I don't want any high risk stuff on my forum, period.

Keep working, Doc, losing weight, is very possible and I dropped 85lbs.

Find what you will actually do.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Wnyhg

Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:43 pm

152 grams protein yesterday and~ 100 today.

I’m going to start reading Ravi’s log. The past few months made me realize that history tends to repay itself. The same things making me fat last time like milk and chicken are doing it now. This is with the premise that abs are made in the kitchen.

Stocked up on whey isolate and MVI.

The job I was doing is on hold since their project is done but they sent me out today and had public safety show up at the cancer center I was at cause I scared the volunteer and he thought I was scheming.

I’ll probably go to the gym after 730 from now on. It would be nice if I gain enough discipline to go twice a day. That’s my goal. Mostly compound movements with 8 to 15 for hypertrophy.

Incline bench 95 x8x3
Front squats 95x5x8
V ups 10x3
Wnyhg

Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:50 pm

Something weird happened I went shopping and bought a couple of boxes of protein bars and got a coupon for clearance items of vitamin Shoppe and so I got another box of whey protein and stocked up on steak and ground beef waiting for a burger press to come in

I finished off four boxes of protein bars, and in retrospect the more I focus on dieting, the more angst and anxiety I suffer and the more I have to eat. I ate over 3000 cal 200 g of protein 400 g of carbohydrates and over 100 g of fat yesterday And I actually feel better I feel the soreness and my abs and my tummy is down that fog over my head is a little bit gone even though I woke up a little dehydrated this morning.

I’ve been planning and scheming to be on a carnivore diet and here I am binging on carbohydrates from the high dose through protein bars, and I feel better.

Reading Ravi‘s log, he mentioned walking and stretching, and for some reason over the last couple of weeks I’ve been avoiding my foam, roller and walking. It’s not PTSD, but almost like it’s associated with bad memories, but I pushed through this morning and foam rolled met up with a buddy Had a smoke and now I’m getting ready to go to the gym

The mind muscle connection is not there yet and it was pathetic how I only could do 95 pounds on the front squat when my best is over 300 on the back squat slowly this is gonna be a long haul.

I weigh 251 which is a far cry from the 286 but still I need to drop at least 80 pounds and convince myself on walking early in the morning coming back having a cappuccino and a protein drink and then diving into, either trading or Going out to the gym and making friends .

I’m probably only gonna do my back today because I overdid my quads with the front squats. I’m gonna have to push water a lot more than I have because I’m drinking lots of coffee with Chobani creamer.

I’m gonna take a dose of mushroom today buy my buddy a gift, he’s been there for me even out of distance, and I love them for that.

Got him a vaporizer and some camphor. I realized I’ve got Mark Lauren Bodyweight app that at the time was a one time purchase( now subscription based), with Bodyweight exercises. On my iphone5 that I never threw away. Got to walk though. Early morning is the goal in an empty stomach.
Wnyhg

Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:41 pm

Yesterday I did the warm up for Bodyweight and my ribs around the sternum cracked and just doing windmills got me realizing that I have no muscle just a pudge with arms. I felt limber but didn’t finish the workout.

This morning woke up at 530 am and had eggs with chai and prayed. Gym was open

12-31-2023

--Overhead Press--
0.0 x 8.0
95.0 x 5.0

--Leg Press--
95.0 x 8.0
95.0 x 8.0
95.0 x 8.0

--Seated Cable Row--
60.0 x 8.0
60.0 x 8.0
100.0 x 8.0
130.0 x 8.0
130.0 x 6.0

--Ab Crunch--
40.0 x 8.0
120.0 x 10.0
120.0 x 10.0
120.0 x 8.0

--Deadlift--
135.0 x 5.0

--Deadlift--
90.0 x 10.0
100.0 x 10.0

Through this all I drank 100 oz of water 257 grams of. Protein and 50 grams of carbs. Fats were higher at around 70 becaus if the oil to cook. Leaning towards saving the fat from the steak I cook. I like the eggs from wegmans for omelette and the ones from Sam’s for hard boiled. Something about the inner sac that makes wegmans eggs disgusting to make as hard boiled.

That’s it. Once I get back from work I’ll probably travel to Chicago to visit my sis and cousins before winter sets in.m

Found a website to help with the workout

Recommends for a recomp

252 protein 299 carbs and 83 fats or so. Idk. I’ve been doing the protein low carbs for about three months prior to rejoining and I was constantly in the pits. Those protein bars were a wake-up for me. Lie Ravi wrote; figure out what I’m going to do. I was actually going to go for a walk and instead walked over to my car and went to the gym. A little cardio will help but if I can get 20 minutes after workout on an empty stomach that would be a goal.

Lou Ferrigni comes to mind, his workout changed every day and the dude was a monster.
Wnyhg

Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:34 pm

Can someone tell me how to down 250 grams of protein? I get whey and bars but after a few weeks of steak chicken fish and eggs I know it’s not something I can continue even indefinitely. I’m sick of the taste.

Putting miles into the car driving for work; cops, near accidents and Android. Never ever will I purchase an android again. So help me g—. Mapss would give me a route, the phone would shut off and when I turns it on again I’d have to restart maps to get a new route going through farmland. I’m sitting in I 95 and this dude is sending me to route 17 next to horses and cows. Switching to Waze for now.

I missed two days of lifting because of travel and so purchased an app for Tabata intervals per the Spartan workout file I uploaded.

I think I’m going to focus on eggs and whey. Physically I feel that the eggs are proving me to be the most bioavailable protein. Also, chewing.

I don’t eat enough> soreness> don’t exercise> Dont eat enough > soreness, seems to be a viscous cycle.

I’m posting because it’s not all green and rosy. It’s always been that right before I’m ready to give up, the habit develops and it becomes fun. Whatever product I’m reviewing for purchase shows itself right before I give up and it usually takes months before I find the deal on what I want. This lifestyle of health and quality over quantity hasn’t been realized just yet. The diet that is right for me and I can eat consistently for the rest of my days and maintain a body and erection. Finding the workout and tools that make it addicting to go to the gym despite the looks and snipes. I’ll get there soon. The image is finally forming and the experiences I went through in the last year have hopefully made me settle into a groove or created a foundation to grow on. If that makes sense.

It’s experiences within an experience.
Some would say it makes the person stronger, to me I feel it distinguishes me from others even more so. I’m not just writing this except to give myself hope that I’ll figure this out by reading over what I’ve written rather than making the same mistake twice.

If someone can even minutely benefit from a sentence I’ve typed even if not totally remotely semblant, awesome.

Rather make a fool of myself and aw shucks than give up.
Ryval
Goal: Lays
Motto: "Do whatever it takes to reach your goals"

Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:11 am

Wnyhg wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:34 pm
Can someone tell me how to down 250 grams of protein?
Lol, Are you Mike O' Hearn? You do not need 250 grams of protein a day. 1.3-1.8 grams of protein per kilo of body weight is enough. You don't look like you weigh 190 kilos from your profile pic. Just stacking an overload of protein in every day won't do anything for you.
My log: https://shorturl.at/zIMV3
2024 GOALS:
1. Complete my 365 Project: 60/365
2. 3 Lays: 0/3
3. Invest £20K: 0/£20K
4. Start one of my side hustle ideas: 0/1
5. GYM GOALS: (Bulk: 68.60/78kg) (Squat: 107.5/140kg) (Bench: 82.5/100kg) (OHP: 55/70kg) (Hex Bar Deadlift: 127.5/180kg)
(Weighted Chin ups: 40/45kg)(Weighted Pull ups: 35/40kg)
6. Build a satisfying social life
7. Upload 2 Youtube videos: 0/2
8. Develop a positive mindset
Wnyhg

Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:42 pm

@Ryval

I’ll look up Mike ohearn.

I used.a macro calculator on Rippedbody and based it on a recomp. I’m 111 kilos.

Mid rows to 130 lbs for 8 reps
Lat pull downs to 120 for 8 reps
Face pulls to 130 for 8
Hyperextension 20 reps.

3rd or 4th day in the gym and it must be my posture is off, something I’ll need to work on since I’m in the phone or computer for work.

Protein intake is around 180. Carbs 220 and minimal fats. This is for the last two days. Before that the protein was much higher because if the bars. I feel better with higher protein for sure.
Wnyhg

Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:42 pm

Did Tabatas on Sunday and woke up Monday and didn’t know if I was coming going or where I was. My body got rocked to the core. And I didn’t even run that fast. It’s 20 secs on 10 secs off x 9 as fast as you can of whatever sport. Running , burpees.

Diet is kn point now. Sry im not doing 250 grams of protein, I did check out Michael and he said the most important lesson is not protein, it’s consistency. I did the GLL diet for 3 months but with more aggressive working out it’s actually painful.

Today I foam roll and then go to the gym. Get the oil change in the manual transmission car and think about travelling somewhere cause I just got paid.

I took a dose of mushrooms and I think today I start paying attention to Andy. Ravi’s log has been influential. I’m not stretching per we but staring calisthenics and foam rolling as a form of stretching out. If that doesn’t work I still remember the stretch routine from running x country and the 800 in high school.

The world doesn’t give a fuck what a man goes through. This is for me.

135 flat bench 3 x 6
135 back squat 3x6

Had a woman using the squat rack for stretches and whatever the heck she was doing. Waited and then saw her add 2.5 lbs to a bar and Ive never… I had to leave to not gawk.

I’m going to add inverted rows and push-ups and reverse crunches tonight. I couldn’t stay in the gym.