Mister Dash's Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Mister_Dash
Goal: Lose Fat

Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:47 am

Hello. 👋

So my main goal is to losing body fat. I've been doing intermittent fasting as a way to lose weight for roughly 3 years; went from 85.7 kg to 69.5 kg currently. I've still have some pretty stubborn belly fat still clinging to me, but I'm happy with the weight loss. I figured I'd try to lose 10 lbs more at least so I've started exercising (I know that sounds like a no-brainer, but I hate exercise so I always end up putting it off). Currently just doing treadmill for an hour every day. I'm searching youtube for home cardio workouts that might work for me. The idea of exercising for more than an hour a day is daunting to me honestly. 😂
Side.jpg
Front.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mister_Dash

Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:29 am

The first week, I lost 1.2 kg. :D

Still working on my exercise routine, and I'm flipping between exercise videos I see on youtube. I like this beginner workout video so I'm gonna stay with this for another week, along with treadmill for 30 minutes. Also started a dumbell workout video made by the same guy. Cutting out dessert and mostly stopped snacking in the afternoon.

Goal is still trying to lose 1.5-2lbs a week , with the main goal 10lbs for now.
Mister_Dash

Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:47 am

Forgot to update this blog. Weight loss is going well. I'm going on a trip for at least a month so I won't be able to do treadmill though.