Yg’s Progress Log - Social Circle Advice

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Yggdrasil13
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Do or Die

Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:40 pm

My Progress log, mostly focused on banging girls off OLD.

Background: I’m 27, after a pretty small amount of success in the dating world (slept with 4 girls lifetime, approached hundreds.) I followed Andy’s Tinder guide and am getting a fair amount of dates now. Already banged 2 girls off of it. Credit to him because most of his advice was spot on. Anyway, I’m setting up as many dates as I can and getting the lay of the land. Interested in advice from people who are realistic about, and experienced with girls, which is a rarity on the internet haha.
Last edited by Yggdrasil13 on Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
Yggdrasil13

Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:44 pm

Reposting here, bc I broke the rules, oops:

Went out with a girl off Hinge. Invited her back to my place but she declined. I think she brought up getting together again but no definitive plans were set. I may have been over eager on that front (but she brought it up.) I didn’t try to kiss her, idk if that was a mistake. I kind of felt like she didn’t want me to.

Anyway, do you wait for the girl to text you after the first date or do you text them first. Looking for specific advice on this situation and general advice.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:44 am

Yggdrasil13 wrote:
Anyway, do you wait for the girl to text you after the first date or do you text them first. Looking for specific advice on this situation and general advice.
In general, you should never be expecting a girl to be initiating something. So you should definitely be texting her
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Yggdrasil13

Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:49 am

Squilliam wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:44 am
Yggdrasil13 wrote:
In general, you should never be expecting a girl to be initiating something. So you should definitely be texting her
Thanks, what should it say?

Thinking: “Hey, I had fun last night, hope you weren’t too tired today haha. (she mentioned having to get up early and being tired.) Would like to see you again sometime soon.”
ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:54 am

Yggdrasil13 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:49 am
“Hey, I had fun last night, hope you weren’t too tired today haha. (she mentioned having to get up early and being tired.) Would like to see you again sometime soon.”
Yeah that’s fine. You’re badly overthinking all of this. Imo “text game” is near meaningless after the first date.

If you invited the girl back to your place and she declined, you don’t need to kiss her. You’ve already tried to fuck her, she doesn’t need any more confirmation on your intentions.
Yggdrasil13

Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:51 pm

So update, wanted to wait for a win to update but I need advice lol. Been going on lots of dates that go nowhere. Probably been on 5 or 6 in the last 2 weeks. One girl came back to my place and made out with me, but nothing more. Also rarely getting second dates. Anybody have any advice? I stopped screening as hard as the template recommends because it was filtering out most of my matches. Maybe that’s part of the problem. Most of my dates are off Hinge too. Feel like I am getting lots of girls who are looking for boyfriends and scaring them off by trying to bang on the first date. Idk feel like I either give off a nice guy vibe or just am not attractive enough for casual arrangements. Here’s my profile, anybody have any advice on this?
Last edited by Yggdrasil13 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:32 pm

Yggdrasil13 wrote:
So update, wanted to wait for a win to update but I need advice lol. Been going on lots of dates that go nowhere. Probably been on 5 or 6 in the last 2 weeks. One girl came back to my place and made out with me, but nothing more. Also rarely getting second dates. Anybody have any advice? I stopped screening as hard as the template recommends because it was filtering out most of my matches. Maybe that’s part of the problem. Most of my dates are off Hinge too. Feel like I am getting lots of girls who are looking for boyfriends and scaring them off by trying to bang on the first date. Idk feel like I either give off a nice guy vibe or just am not attractive enough for casual arrangements. Here’s my profile, anybody have any advice on this?
It's not your profile or attractiveness. Those are both top-tier.

Needed for further diagnosis:
- A few examples of your app conversations and texting pre-date
- Photos of the girls profiles to determine archetype
- The general outline of your dates, even audio recordings if possible
Last edited by pancakemouse on Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Squilliam

Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 pm

I do think Hinge does tend to attract more "slow burn" comfort type girls.

I wonder if you have the same problem as me, where you seem nice guy whilst simultaneously acting like a fuckboy. This incongruency tends to confuse girls, in my experience.

The issue is definitely not your looks.

Another thing I've learned throughout my game journey: Just existing and having a friendly conversation on a date isn't enough for most girls to want to sleep with you. Barring the super DTF girls, sexual tension needs to be built.

- Get laid from daygame
Yggdrasil13

Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:38 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:32 pm
Yggdrasil13 wrote:
It's not your profile or attractiveness. Those are both top-tier.

Needed for further diagnosis:
- A few examples of your app conversations and texting pre-date
- Photos of the girls profiles to determine archetype
- The general outline of your dates, even audio recordings if possible
Okay awesome, I'm going to delete the link then bc I'd prefer not to be identified by the wrong person. Love this forum but outside world is judgmental, sorry would you mind deleting the link in your comment?

Messaging on the app:
(deleted)

Usually I follow Andy's template, minus the screening lines. Sometimes I improvise a little and tailor a little. I have a vid of me playing the piano on my hinge some of them comment on. I don't have phone texts because I delete the convos but it's extremely basic pretty much exactly what Andy says in his guide.

I'll DM you some pics of their profiles, don't want to share their pics on the site.

I don't have audio, if I can't figure it out maybe I'll take some lol. General outline is pretty much the same as Andy's guide. I meet up with them at a bar across the street from my apartment lol (some of them are surprised how close it is. We both order 1 drink usually, talk for around an hour. Conversation is small talk, "Where are you from" "What do you do for work" "Hobby questions" "TV show questions sometimes" etc. Depends on the girl but if we don't have a lot in common sometimes we will run out of things to talk about, not always though. After an hour I'll invite them back to my place. Gotten 4 yeses and like 8 nos. 2 I didn't even ask because I really didn't think they were down for it. of the 4 yeses I made out with all 4 and banged 2. 2 were uncomfortable and stopped me. Usually convos are boring, occasionally they are interesting, idk what makes the difference.
Last edited by Yggdrasil13 on Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:42 am

Ive been doing the Caleb Jones method where I do a one hour coffee date on like a saturday morning then invite them over to my place a few days later. I've been on 3 dates this month and have fucked all 3 girls so it's working for me. Near the end of the dates ill mention a movie or playing chess or something and say oh we have to watch it together or oh ill teach you how to play or whatever so I have that set up in advance. I never had much success bringing girls home on the first date and escalating to fuck but this method has been working for me so thats my input.
LGTM
Yggdrasil13

Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:02 am

Squilliam wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 pm
I do think Hinge does tend to attract more "slow burn" comfort type girls.

I wonder if you have the same problem as me, where you seem nice guy whilst simultaneously acting like a fuckboy. This incongruency tends to confuse girls, in my experience.

The issue is definitely not your looks.

Another thing I've learned throughout my game journey: Just existing and having a friendly conversation on a date isn't enough for most girls to want to sleep with you. Barring the super DTF girls, sexual tension needs to be built.
Yeah that sounds like me to T sadly. How do you build sexual tension? I just make small talk for an hour and then invite them back to my place.
Squilliam

Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:37 am

Yggdrasil13 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:02 am
Yeah that sounds like me to T sadly. How do you build sexual tension? I just make small talk for an hour and then invite them back to my place.
I'm no game expert, Pancake can answer that better for you. But if you're just making friendly small talk for an hour, that does not set a sexual frame. Would explain why you're not closing many girls.

- Get laid from daygame
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:53 am

Thanks for the screenshots and date description, that gives me all the context I need for now.

What's happening is that you're closing the super Yes girls, but you're failing with the "baby Yes" girls due to lack of tension.

How do you create tension:
- Qualifying her on traits you find attractive
- Teasing
- Eye contact
- Physical touch
- Physical space
- Talking/moving slowly
- Cultivate an air of mystery
- Use sexual innuendos
- Talk about sex/relationships directly

Here's a good article to get you started: https://www.girlschase.com/content/sexu ... -and-randy
Yggdrasil13

Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:53 am
Thanks for the screenshots and date description, that gives me all the context I need for now.

What's happening is that you're closing the super Yes girls, but you're failing with the "baby Yes" girls due to lack of tension.

How do you create tension:
- Qualifying her on traits you find attractive
- Teasing
- Eye contact
- Physical touch
- Physical space
- Talking/moving slowly
- Cultivate an air of mystery
- Use sexual innuendos
- Talk about sex/relationships directly

Here's a good article to get you started: https://www.girlschase.com/content/sexu ... -and-randy
Okay had some good results incorporating some of these things. Got 1 make out and a second date, nothing wrong there, and then 1 girl came back to my place with me and made out with me and then stopped me and politely left. This has happened 2 other times so I think it’s something I’m doing wrong.

Usually I’ll bring them back, sit on the couch and talk for a little bit and then start making out. My place is like across the street from where we go out so I think that might give off too much of a player vibe. I noticed none of them kissed me back that passionately, so idk what that means beyond the obvious (they’re not that turned on)

So what’s the game plan to bang a girl who comes back to your place? Now I’m getting make outs that go nowhere.

Edit: had a thought that maybe I am pushing things too fast? There’s a lot more sexual tension on the dates now, but it’s mostly talk with a little bit of touch thrown in, I move to making out pretty quickly when we get back to my place and I’m not getting that much passion back…
Squilliam

Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:07 pm

Yggdrasil13 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 am
So what’s the game plan to bang a girl who comes back to your place? Now I’m getting make outs that go nowhere.

Edit: had a thought that maybe I am pushing things too fast? There’s a lot more sexual tension on the dates now, but it’s mostly talk with a little bit of touch thrown in, I move to making out pretty quickly when we get back to my place and I’m not getting that much passion back…
I'm having the same issue. I've had a lot of pulls that resulted in making out but she usually doesn't let me go further.

I also noticed the same thing with regards to passion. But honestly, this isn't necessarily a sign of disinterest. I don't think it's reasonable to expect a girl to be crazy horny & obsessed with you at the end of a first date. Or maybe that's just the case at my SMV level. In my experience, that has only happened with mentally unstable girls, or girls that were very desperate and/or far below me in SMV.

I think women generally tend to display less visible signs of arousal, and they generally aren't as turned on by visual stimuli as we are. Just because a girl isn't moaning super loud, or showing lots of physical arousal signs, does not necessarily indicate that she isn't into you. I know what you mean though. I know how it feels to kiss and feel each other up when you're actually both into each other, and to feel that tightness and aggressiveness is just so hot. But I've accepted that not all women are like this. Some women are loud and aggressive, others are quiet and passive in bed. Some are in between.

- Get laid from daygame