SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ScottyGll
Name: Brian
Goal: Get paid
Motto: "I, Scotty, commit to working on my goals and taki

Tue May 16, 2023 5:28 am

Weekend was a blast! My client was a beast. Broke a lot of his comfort zones and had a lot of sex.
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Tue May 16, 2023 9:51 pm

Jack (@OnTheComeUp ) was nice enough to invite me to hang out for part of the weekend as well since I live nearby -- had a great time.

I was extremely impressed with Scotty's social freedom. He just doesn't give a fuck. Went up to a cute black chick at the bar who was hanging with a couple dudes and got physical with her immediately despite it being unclear whether she was dating one of the dudes. Had her sitting on his lap and rubbing her stomach within a couple minutes.

Another anecdote is that he daygamed a girl who was ON A DATE with the dude standing right there watching and he was pissed, and then Scotty fucked her later that night. Mind-blowing.

I wasn't there that night but Jack had a threesome from the very first set he opened on Saturday night. Two Mexican girls as seen here. Stuck in set for multiple hours and was very persistent.

Jack and Scotty.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ScottyGll

Wed May 17, 2023 3:38 am

arcade_fireee wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 9:51 pm
Jack (@OnTheComeUp ) was nice enough to invite me to hang out for part of the weekend as well since I live nearby -- had a great time.

I was extremely impressed with Scotty's social freedom. He just doesn't give a fuck. Went up to a cute black chick at the bar who was hanging with a couple dudes and got physical with her immediately despite it being unclear whether she was dating one of the dudes. Had her sitting on his lap and rubbing her stomach within a couple minutes.

Another anecdote is that he daygamed a girl who was ON A DATE with the dude standing right there watching and he was pissed, and then Scotty fucked her later that night. Mind-blowing.

I wasn't there that night but Jack had a threesome from the very first set he opened on Saturday night. Two Mexican girls as seen here. Stuck in set for multiple hours and was very persistent.

Jack and Scotty.jpg
It was a pleasure to meet you man. We endured the ups and downs and lived by the mantra “it’s not over till the fat lady sings” because Jack was definitely dejected after the grove mall. But with extreme persistence we got the fruits of our labor. Cheers 🥂
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed May 17, 2023 8:24 pm

Hahahahahha

Fucking SCOTTY IN THE HOUSE

Well done Kings happy to see it

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
ScottyGll

Thu May 25, 2023 1:29 am

Let me know if there’s any one who’s down to be a wing in the Orlando Fl area I’ll be moving there within the next month

Cheers 🍻
ScottyGll

Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:48 am

Quick update- giving free coaching one on one Only one stipulation is that I’m looking for a professional camera man who can edit videos will take up about four hours of the coaching session so he can cut up clips of interviews for my friends company intelligent shop asking women‘s opinions about his fragrances. Send me a DM if interested
ScottyGll

Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:07 pm

Bootcamp coming 2nd weekend of September. 3 coaches @MakingAComeback
This is gonna be EPIC.
ScottyGll

Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:35 pm

ScottyGll

Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:38 pm

Hey y’all. If anyone’s interested in editing a few videos I’ll pay you $25 per video. I’ll show you a blueprint of what I want. Private message me

Cheers 🥂