SCOTTY'S SECTION: The Progress Journal Of A Living Legend - Scotty of GLL

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:29 pm

Hi all,

This will be Scotty's Section, where he can post his journey, his thoughts, and we can all push him and give back to this incredible man who is so important for our community

Here is a recent interview @kyil_andy did with Scotty (@ScottyGll )

Here is some background information on Scotty. Scotty's section on GLL:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/scotty/scotty-index

Chris's Words on Scotty: The Greatest Of All Time

"Experience = Unmatched

Social Freedom = Unmatched

Edge = Unmatched

Speed = Unmatched

Potential = Exceeded

Goals = Completely Shattered

Sexual Frustration = None

Average Hours on Date Before Sex = Zero

Killer Instinct = This entire concept is primarily based on him"

....He was simply the best

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/p ... retirement

Scotty's Lay Report's Collection

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/ ... ts-scotty-

KYIL Community:

Scotty has changed the lives of countless men, he is a living legend, and a very important figure in self improvement. Please give him the maximal love, respect, and appreciation.

We are REALLY happy to have Scotty here, and now, let's give him value and really back him.

Let's see Scotty rise to the top in this world and live an exceptional life, because he deserves it, and we want to see him SUCEED

I will now send Scotty the link to this, which will be his section, and he can post as he pleases.

Over to you legend

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
ScottyGll
Name: Brian
Goal: Get paid
Motto: "I, Scotty, commit to working on my goals and taki

Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm

Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth.
I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growing myself.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:51 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
MakingAComeback

Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:04 pm

ScottyGll wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Hey guys thank you so much Ravi. Hopefully I can help out some guys on here it seems like a very positive atmosphere and place for progress and growth.
I’ve had quite an interesting journey and I continue to really maximize this opportunity to help others as well I simultaneously learning and growing myself.
Absolutely king we're behind you

OK so Scotty help us learn more about your goals right now

Many of us do watch your videos, so we have some understanding

You've got a financial goal: great!

We understand you're also going to build towards a relationship. Awesome - I want that too in the future.

We also saw you're back in the gym and that is going to be a game changer.

You're back and offering coaching services. You're one of the best in the damn game, with an elite track record and one of the best reputations on earth

You WILL start making excellent money from your coaching Scotty. Many of us are on the coaching business journey. For instance, I myself do accountability, disciple/focus and high performance coaching. Very different from your services, sure, but I am getting traction and clients are coming through.

It would be good to understand a little more about your financial goals, so the KYIL community can help you achieve them

Have a great day bro

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:48 pm

Damn Scotty I saw your last video, the ladies still love you, you had them all over you haha

@ScottyGll

You never lost it man

I would love to learn more about how a guy can just become more attractive to women and make them like you more

Been working on this for 2 years, it got a little better, but my nights out look very different from yours man haha

Glad to see it

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

ScottyGll

Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:51 pm

Hey man thanks for the questions.

No I don’t live that reckless lifestyle anymore.
And yes I’m actively involved in picking up women. I’m just more mature and I’ve learned from my past not to make the same mistakes over and over.
And very much the fundamentals remain the same.
Right now I’m offering really any type of coaching typically weekends. But ultimately going to be offering a program of five months living in a mansion with another assistant coach so that the guys including myself have instant status.

tdan187 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:24 pm
Something i wonder about is if you're clean and sober now Scotty and intend to stay that way.

Chris talked about you engaging in alot of drug use, casual sex, fights and dangerous reckless behavior. Is that something you intend to leave in the past? Or is that still your life at this point?

Are you just trying to coach and make money and teach now or are you still living it actively?

And what kind of coaching / training are you trying to offer? Do you discourage men from following the same path as you in the past and trying to teach people to be different than you were? Or are you coaching men to achieve the same kind of lifestyle and results that you achieved in the past?

I guess really what i'm asking is, are you still pushing the scumbag / aggressive angle or are you trying to move past that now?

How do you want to present yourself and your coaching / business moving forward?
ScottyGll

Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:08 am

Ravi you seem like you’re in great shape man I would love to have a guy like you a part of the program coming up. It’s going to be a strong brotherhood and will be able to be with each other in person on a continual basis daily. I’ll be bringing in bodybuilders people like Chris for business fashion experts.

MakingAComeback wrote:
Damn Scotty I saw your last video, the ladies still love you, you had them all over you haha

@ScottyGll

You never lost it man

I would love to learn more about how a guy can just become more attractive to women and make them like you more

Been working on this for 2 years, it got a little better, but my nights out look very different from yours man haha

Glad to see it

-Ravi
ScottyGll

Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:09 am

Ravi you seem like you’re in great shape man I would love to have a guy like you a part of the program coming up. It’s going to be a strong brotherhood and will be able to be with each other in person on a continual basis daily. I’ll be bringing in bodybuilders people like Chris for business fashion experts.

MakingAComeback wrote:

@ScottyGll

You never lost it man

Glad to see it

-Ravi
MakingAComeback

Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:34 am

ScottyGll wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:08 am

MakingAComeback wrote:

@ScottyGll

You never lost it man

Glad to see it

-Ravi
Thank you Scotty, working my ass off I assure you, to become successful and to get success in life, as well as with women.

Your program will be legendary and they will be talking about it for decades to come.

Everyone will be extremely excited to be a part of it man, including me.

Keep us posted.

You are active on YouTube, you're consistent, it truly is beginning to feel real, and Scotty is fucking back man!!

So happy to see it

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

ScottyGll

Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:31 pm

^^^^^^ it’s Real man!! I’m back & I’m all in. We’re going to turn the industry upside down.
ScottyGll

Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 am

Just a recent update.
Started working with Jack Chen.
I’m pretty sure he’s a member here on KillYourInnerLoser. He had a good amount of success using andys tinder guide.
He just needs to learn how to translate that sexual escalation used on Tinder dates into cold approaches and instant dates. We’re mainly doing video chats but will be traveling to LA to do a in person weekend session with him. I’ll keep everybody posted with some of the results. The moment he can execute and sleep with a woman of cold approach with me that experience will be in graded him and used as a reference no matter where he is going forward.
MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:00 pm

LETS GO KING SCOTTY

Jack is a great student, he's my client and is a future slayer.

Tries his best, listens, and executes.

He'll do great things and your help is going to be a life changer for him.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:00 am

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
ScottyGll

Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:36 am

Thanks a lot Andy. He speaks extremely highly of you & Ravi. And has gotten eight lays off tinder that’s incredible. Using your Guide.
So yeah I’m pretty excited to work with this guy he just needs some minor tweaks to be push really hard like you said
kyil_andy wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:54 am
Hell yeah! He was a coaching client of mine for the 12 week program - he crushed it. Super hard working dude, really nice guy, I like him a lot. You'll love working with him Scotty, he'll do everything you say - push him super hard.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:29 am

Jack is a legend