Skelly92 Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Skelly92
Goal: Get a girlfriend

Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:40 pm

Hi I'm Skelly

I am 30 from Newcastle, England.

My main goals is to lose my virginity by the end of the year.
I will do this by mainly focusing on online dating apps and using a mixture of Andy's Guide and GLL's how to lose your virginity guide.

I will do this by accomplishing the following goals:
- Lose 40 pounds of fat by the end of the year (200lbs)
- To improve my style
- To Improve my dating app pictures
- To get my own place and move out of my mam's home

What I have done this week is that I went through Andy's guide up to part 2 and have been able to find a couple of photos that I feel are good enough for dating apps.
I have also just today purchased Radical's Style guide and I am currently going through that to improve my style.
I am tracking my food intake on macrofactor and making sure to stay within my calorie goal for the day and to make sure I don't overeat on the weekends. To do this I am going to cut out snacking from my diet.
I also go to the Gym and do a weights plan 4 times a week and cardio 2 times a week.
Last edited by Skelly92 on Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat May 13, 2023 6:32 am

Well boyo

Are we working or what?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Skelly92

Sun May 21, 2023 3:07 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 6:32 am
Well boyo

Are we working or what?

MAC
Hi Mac

Yeah I have been, sorry I forgot to keep this log updated.

I have done the following since I last posted:
- I have lost about 6 pounds of weight since I last posted.
- I bought the clothes from the first phase of Radical's Style Guide, along with some accessories and got feedback on my looks from him.
- I have shaved off my beard
- I joined Tinder and have been taking new pictures weekly and trying to slowly improve my them.
- I have read through Andy's Tinder guide

After joining tinder and using the new pics I took I actually got a few likes! The previous times I have joined I ended up getting no likes at all.
After getting feedback from Radical in the style guide, I am going to continue improving my looks by continuing to lose weight, get a sun tan and get haircut with a medium skin fade the next time I go to the barbers.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Sun May 21, 2023 3:30 pm

Skelly92 wrote:
Hi I'm Skelly

I will do this by mainly focusing on online dating apps and using a mixture of Andy's Guide and GLL's how to lose your virginity guide.

- Lose 40 pounds of fat by the end of the year
- To improve my style

What I have done this week is that I went through Andy's guide up to part 2 and have been able to find a couple of photos that I feel are good enough for dating apps.
I have also just today purchased Radical's Style guide and I am currently going through that to improve my style.
I am tracking my food intake on macrofactor and making sure to stay within my calorie goal for the day and to make sure I don't overeat on the weekends. To do this I am going to cut out snacking from my diet.
I also go to the Gym and do a weights plan 4 times a week and cardio 2 times a week.
Great goals, you'll have a lot of fun achieving them.
The KYIL and GLL guides worked really well for me.
Posting here regularly helps massively too.
Skelly92

Sun May 21, 2023 3:42 pm

Sewerdog wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 3:30 pm
Skelly92 wrote:
Hi I'm Skelly

- Lose 40 pounds of fat by the end of the year
- To improve my style

Great goals, you'll have a lot of fun achieving them.
The KYIL and GLL guides worked really well for me.
Posting here regularly helps massively too.
Thanks, I will try and post an update every week from now on.
Skelly92

Sun May 28, 2023 5:28 pm

I finished reading the slight edge and read over Andy's guide on using it to set out your goals. I have set out the following goals:

-I will lose 18 pounds by 15th September 2023
-I will Lose my virginity by the 20th September 2023
-I will move into my own place by 20th September 2023
-I will pass my driving test by 31st August 2023

I have also bought another book Andy recommends, You can't afford the luxury of a negative thought, I am in the process of reading it at the moment.
I sat outside on Saturday with my family having a barbecue and overate and so I have put a couple of pounds back on.
I have been daily swiping on TInder/Hinge.
I didn't end up taking any new pictures for the dating apps as planned, but I will do it tommorow.
hyrtsmyrts
Name: Eljas
Goal: Travel the world
Motto: Be the change you want to see

Sun May 28, 2023 7:02 pm

Hey man, those are some solid goals. However, I think that you can lose your virginity much earlier if you really, really want to.

You can post your pics on the appropriate forum to get some feedback on how to improve them.
Skelly92

Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:00 pm

hyrtsmyrts wrote:
Hey man, those are some solid goals. However, I think that you can lose your virginity much earlier if you really, really want to.

You can post your pics on the appropriate forum to get some feedback on how to improve them.
Thanks, I got some feedback on my looks through Radical's Style Guide. The feedback I go was that I need to get a more edgier haircut, get a tan and lose body fat.
I plan to get my haircut this week.

Your probably right, that if I pushed myself more I could lose my virginity much earlier than I have planned. I think I was giving myself more time to get it done, as it will take me awhile to lose the fat I need to lose and that with living with my parents it is going to be harder to lose my virginity than it would if I lived by myself.
Skelly92

Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:10 pm

I have lost another pound of weight this week and I currently weigh 231lbs. I also went to the gym and did weights 4 times last week and did 2 cardio sessions for 30mins on the stepper.
I have been working on my posture this week everyday, as I have rounded shoulders. I joined bumble this week and I have been swiping on the apps daily and doing a boost on a saturday.
hyrtsmyrts
Name: Eljas
Goal: Travel the world
Motto: Be the change you want to see

Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:05 pm

Skelly92 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:00 pm
hyrtsmyrts wrote:

Thanks, I got some feedback on my looks through Radical's Style Guide. The feedback I go was that I need to get a more edgier haircut, get a tan and lose body fat.
I plan to get my haircut this week.

Your probably right, that if I pushed myself more I could lose my virginity much earlier than I have planned. I think I was giving myself more time to get it done, as it will take me awhile to lose the fat I need to lose and that with living with my parents it is going to be harder to lose my virginity than it would if I lived by myself.
Sure, it's gonna be harder but not impossible. Anyways, keep on the progress. I think you got this.
Skelly92

Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:32 pm

I matched with one girl on tinder and was able to get her number. I was quite surprised how willing she was to just give me her number, as I don't think I did a good job of responding to her messages on Tinder, in my head I was overthinking it when I sent her the message to send her number. I have learned that most girls are on the apps to meet up for a date and once you have matched they like you enough already for the most part to go on a date. I ended up calling the girl after texting her and had a 5 minute conversation with her, which I was quite nervous doing, but I managed to stay calm as possible!
We talked about scheduling a date, but I had caught her at a bad time and that she was going to call me back to confirm a time. Though she hasn't gotten back to me.

I also this week got a new haircut, which you can see on my avatar. I got a mid skin fade. On Wednesday I am going to go out and get some new dating photos with my new hair style.
I have also lost another pound of weight this week and I have been consistent in going to the gym.
Skelly92

Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:23 pm

This week I took some new photos for my Tinder profile on Wednesday as I planned. I got another match this week, but the girl didn't get back to my message.
I didn't lose any weight this week and stood still on it. I have been a bit lax this week on my diet and need to get back to cutting out snacking as I was doing previously.
Skelly92

Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:54 pm

I have stalled again, this week on my weight loss goal. I need to do a better job of keeping to my calories and to reduce/cut out the alcohol I have been having on the weekend as it is stalling my progress in this realm.
I have my driving test coming up in a couple of weeks, which I feel confident now that I will pass.
I didn't end up boosting on tinder at 10pm as I have done the last couple of weeks and did it on Sunday morning at 8am instead and I got 3 likes, which is more than I have gotten with my boosts before.
I also made some adjustments to Tinder and added in my interests and such to see if that will help with getting likes/matches.
Skelly92

Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:25 pm

I stood still again on my weight loss goal this week. I am going to make changes to how I eat during the week, I have prepped my breakfast this week along with my lunches for work. I have also bought Allan Carr's book on dealing with emotional eating, which I think is part of the problem for me.
I matched with one girl on tinder this week, but she didn't get back to my message.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:35 pm

Nice!!!!

Keep working man

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe