Road to Game Competency

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ldoser
Goal: Learn Game
Motto: Game works

Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:31 am

GM.

A few weeks ago, I read @kyil_andy’s photography guide. I’ve bought the gear and I will be spending some time from now on each week learning to take photos of myself and building a portfolio of self portraits that, hopefully, will get me matches on Tinder.

42A2FD2A-9D75-4E44-8DA5-B111B141EB91.jpeg

It would also be nice if I could build a photography business with the skills I’ll learn as a side hustle.

A question to the admins (@MakingAComeback perhaps): if I want feedback on my photos, shall I post them here or in a new topic I create under Tinder/Online Dating?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ldoser

Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:11 pm

Today's session was probably the most instructive one so far. I was experiencing a wide range of emotions from despair to blissful happiness and I got a phone number from a gorgeous 19 year old.

Girl 1:

She was in her late 20s, she wasn't particularly hot but she wasn't overweight either. I was standing in the train station when she appeared and she chose herself a spot to wait for the train that happened to be just a few meters away from me (despite the fact that the station was nearly empty).

I figured she was good enough to approach and I walked up. My performance was terrible: I was low energy, unconfident and I said random stuff I learned nowhere. Our short conversation turned awkward quickly and I decided to leave.

Girl 2:

I think most guys would rate her a 7 - to me she was a 9. Very much my type of girl! She could be about 25, she was blond, shorter than me and she had sexy, long, athletic thighs and calves. She was waiting for the green light to cross the street when I walked up and said that I found her very attractive. My delivery was once again like shit. Low energy, weak eye contact, unconfident vibe. Her response was also pretty negative. She looked at me as though I was a homeless guy asking for change. We got the green light and we quickly parted.

I got pissed. Why is this whole non-sense necessary to get myself a GF? - I was asking myself naively pretending I didn't know the answer. I have two masters degrees from top tier universities in my country! I earn in the upper 10% (also in my country). I have a six pack! I dress fashionably, I speak two foreign languages, I'm well read, etc, etc, etc. Why can't I just walk up to a girl I like, show her my diploma, my bank statement, take off my shirt and then walk her off to a nearby coffee shop and have a date? Why do I have to become professional in sales to get laid?

Of course, I knew the answers to all my questions. I understand female nature and I also know why women are the way they are. But it would be just so much easier if... and I kept ruminating over and over again over the same questions and I was full of negativity for the next hour or so.

Girl 3:

I was in a quite a bad emotional state when I saw a girl I really liked on my way to my favorite shopping mall. She looked about 25 but it turned out she was only 19. She was blond, athletic and, despite the fact she was wearing high heels, she wasn't taller than me. She was very, very, very hot. I think most guys would rate her an 8, to me, she was a 10.

As soon as she got past me, I turned around and wheel of fortuned ahead of her. I couldn't disguise how hot I found her (not that I was trying to) and I completely forgot about delivery. I wasn't talking as I should have: low, slow and with conviction. I think my vibe was similar to a little boy's who'd just been given some candy.

I said I found her incredibly beautiful and - much to my surprise - she responded positively. She was smiling, her eyes were sparkling, so I continued with the assumption stacking phase. I turned out to be completely wrong about her occupation but the way 'I was saying what I was seeing' wasn't bad at all and there was a point when she started investing in the conversation.

I took her number, followed up with a feeler text about 2 hours after we met but I got no reply up until now.

What a day!
ldoser

Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:45 pm

Yesterday was another interesting day.

Here’s the TLDR version of it:

I got tons of IOIs from all 3 girls that I approached and I got an IG from a HOT POLE DANCER from a weak approach while an angry feminist was watching me disapprovingly.

The longer version:

Girl 1:

I went out early in the afternoon and decided to go to a shopping mall that’s nearby but where I don’t go very often. After a short walk, I saw a girl that was definitely good enough to approach. She was shorter than me, she was in her late 20s with an above average body. She was carrying a bunch of paper bags full of shit she’d bought. The circumstances were perfect, I got ahead of her and let her know that I found her beautiful and I had to come over and say hi. Her response was very positive: she was smiling, her eyes lit up, so I went on to tease her about having stolen her dad’s credit card and maxing it out. My wheel of fortune wasn’t the best though. I stopped at around 2 o’clock instead of 12. As I was trying to get into a conversation with her, she said she had a bus to catch, excused herself and left.

I think she was probably telling the truth as her non-verbal response was very positive.

Girl 2:

I went back to the shopping mall but after about 15 minutes of not finding any girl to approach, I decided to leave.

I was walking around for a bit and before long, I found myself in the area where the liberal arts college is. This is the place I approached that angry feminist some time ago. And lo and behold who’s walking towards me? That very same angry feminist! We even looked at each other! Life can throw some funny moments at you.

The next noteworthy thing happened when I was waiting for the tram in a tram stop. I was listening to a podcast episode from Richard Cooper when I noticed that a girl who previously was standing at the other end of the tram stop moved next to me. Quite close actually. It took me some time to recognize it for what it was: an invitation to open! Unfortunately, by the time I decided to make a move, a bunch of people appeared around us and I pussied out. But this girl wasn’t the only one moving close to me. On my right, another girl appeared who wasn’t only standing right next to me but she was facing me with her full body and fiddling with her hair. Once again as there were too many people within earshot, I didn’t make a move.

I got a bit tired of roaming the city, so I decided to take a break and have a coffee. I went to one of my favorite coffee shops and as I was enjoying my coffee and the sunny weather, a girl appeared and sat down at a table that was right next to mine in such a way that she was facing me. We looked at each other once and I realized that there were lots of other empty tables she could have sat at, so I took it as an invitation to open which I gladly accepted. The girl could be around 30 but she was very slim, shorter than me and she was blond. She was wearing lots of piercings in her nose and in her ears.

I walked up, I squatted down, called out the elephant in the room and let her know that I found her beautiful. Her response was quite positive: she was smiling and she was holding eye contact. She definitely appeared to enjoy my approach, so I said that I had about 5 minutes before I had to go and I asked her if I can join her. She agreed and she said she was happy to talk to me but she wasn’t interested in a romantic relationship. I joined her table and had a short conversation with her. I was unusually nervous and my performance was like shit. I wasn’t doing anything I had learned from Tom Torero’s video course - I was just talking about boring stuff I learned nowhere. During the conversation, I ran out of things to say twice but both times she started asking questions about me and her body language remained very positive throughout. After a few minutes, I asked her for her IG and I gave her a follow. A few hours later, she followed me back. I sent her a feeler text and - much to my surprise - she replied! Although only about 18 hours later.

As I looked at her IG, I found out that she was a pole dancer and she had a super, super, super hot body!

The only thing I’d add is that one of the reasons I was so nervous during our conversation was because a feminist looking girl who was sitting next to us was constantly giving me this angry, disapproving look. I think I will make a conscious effort in the future to avoid places that are full of woke bitches.

Girl 3:

After rewarding myself for getting the contact details of a girl (I always buy myself chocolate rolls to celebrate such wins), I went to another shopping mall. On my way to it, I found a cute 20 something girl that was walking really, really fast. I don’t normally approach fast walking girls but now I decided to challenge myself and I wheel of fortuned ahead of her. I stopped at about 10 o’clock which was terribly weak. I let her know that I found her beautiful to which she responded positively. She was smiling and she seemed to be happy to be approached. But again, I started feeling quite nervous and after a short conversation, I wished her a nice day and left.
ldoser

Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:57 pm

It’s been a month since I started daygaming again, so here’s how it’s been going so far:

Approaches: 32 (100%)
Contacts: 5 (16%)
Idates: 1 (3%)
Date 1: 0
Further dates: 0
Lays: 0

Overall, I’m very happy with these results for a couple of reasons:
  • Of the 5 contacts I got, 3 are from very, very hot girls
  • One of those hot girls (the pole dancer) replied to my feeler
  • I got countless invitations to open
  • Many, many women were reacting positively to my approaches even though my game right now - let’s be honest - sucks
  • I finally found a system which seems to work (the London Daygame Model)
  • I think I can make daygame part of my weekly routine and view it much like I view my workouts
  • I think I will be able to make incremental improvements to my game every month
The most important lessons I learned:
  • A big part of Game is identifying no girls effectively and moving on quickly
  • Smoking hot women seem to be more receptive to me than merely cute girls
  • The same can be said about girls in their early 20s vs. girls in their late 20s
The worst sets:
  • A weak, unconfident approach of an asian girl which was quite embarrassing
  • A flaky ‘wonderful’ response to my compliment
  • The angry feminist who gave me a grumpy ‘No!’ response before I could even open my mouth only to go on to lecture me on how daygame was ‘no way’ to meet women
  • The ‘No, no, no, no’ asian girl who responded to my approach as though I was some kind of a homeless guy asking for change
  • A girl that responded with a flood of IODs due to the fact that my delivery was terrible
The best sets:
  • That cute (and also hot) blond girl in her early 20s who was the first girl I found really, really attractive and I also got lots of IOIs from
  • The first phone number from coffee shop game
  • That hot and posh Christian girl (the delivery was mostly right)
  • First approach without AA
  • That hot Russian girl, I got a Telegram from
  • That athletic, blond 19 year old I number closed
  • The pole dancer
My sticking points:
  • Not stopping firmly at 12 o’clock with a full belief that she will stop
  • Not holding eye contact when talking to her
  • Not talking low, slow and with conviction
  • Poor posture
  • Not pushing myself forward when I run out of things to say or when I get nervous
  • Not having the entire procedure internalized enough
Plans for the next month:
  • Continue going out 2x per week approaching 3 girls in each session focusing on quality
  • Continue watching Tom Torero’s infield videos
  • Reflect on Game regularly
  • Pussy out less often
ldoser

Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:28 pm

Today was a terrible day.

In the morning, I managed to screw up my Zone 2 training (my HR went into Zone 3).

And in the afternoon when I went out to meet girls, I ended up roaming the city from 2 pm to about 8 pm. That’s how long it took me today to find 3 girls to talk to. By the end of the session, I was quite tired (in a bad way) from the many miles that I had walked. I knew it was interfering with my recovery and that I was losing muscle mass as a result.

Girl 1:

I was sitting in a tram stop surrounded by quite a lot of people when a girl in her late 20s “gave me proximity” as Mystery would say it. I hesitated for a few seconds but then I walked up and said that I had to come over and say hi because I found her beautiful. My delivery was better than usual and she smiled, so I started assumption stacking. I couldn’t really get into a conversation with her though, so I decided to wish her a nice day and I boarded the tram that had arrived in the meantime.

Girl 2:

After the first girl, I didn’t find anyone to approach for long hours. I pussied out a few times but I guess it was mainly just due to bad luck. On some days, all the attractive women seem to be where I’m not. I was about to give up and go home when I thought to myself: “Screw this I’m gonna walk up to just one more girl”. So, as I was traveling on the tram, I saw a 30 something woman. She wasn’t particularly attractive but there weren’t too many people within earshot, so I decided to walk up. I sat down next to her and let her know that I found her interesting and I had to come over and say hi. She said she wasn’t in the mood to talk, to which I responded I understood.

Girl 3:

I was heading home already thinking about how I was going to explain in this post that I failed to achieve today’s goal when suddenly I noticed a beautiful girl. The station was nearly empty so, I felt relieved and I walked up. I delivered my usual direct stuff and the non-verbal parts were also OK. I was holding strong eye contact and my vibe was, I think, playful. My delivery was also among the best ones so far. The assumption stacking didn’t go particularly well but then I found myself bullshitting to her for long minutes which seemed to have amused her. After a point, I didn’t really know what to say anymore and my thoughts were revolving around the fact that I wouldn’t have to write a failure post. So I just wished her a nice evening and left.
ldoser

Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:04 pm

Today's session was actually pretty good:
  • I got an IG and also a reply to my feeler
  • I got the session over with relatively quickly, altough I also pussied out a few times
  • My delivery and plowing is getting better and better
  • I didn't have too much of AA
  • I tried a new opener I learned from Tom Torero
And the details:

Girl 1:

I was in a train station when I noticed this girl wearing a very attention-grabbing bright green skirt. She was showing a lot of skin and she could be about 25. She was somewhat taller than me and as I later learned from her IG, she is what you would call a party girl.

She was busy texting someone when I walked up. I called out the elephant in the room and tried out my new opener and said: Can I say something a bit cheeky? As I was saying this, her eyes lit up and I think she became genuinely excited to hear what cheeky thing I was going to say.

I delivered my compliment and she rewarded it with a flood of IOIs. I think my success had to do with the fact that I was looking straight in her eyes during the whole time and my posture was good and my vibe was much more confident than usual.

I could be chatting with her for about 5 minutes and some of what I said was genuinely playful and flirtatious. I took her IG, sent her a feeler about 2 hours later to which she has replied.

Girl 2:

I was waiting for the green light to cross a road when I noticed a girl standing next to me. She could be about 30, she was shorter than me and there weren't many people within earshot. I walked up and I delivered my fancy new cheeky opener. I got pretty much the same reaction from her as from the previous girl, altough this girl seemed to be somewhat less excited. I started stacking and we ended up chatting for a few minutes. I got mixed signals: about as many IOIs as IODs but when I created vacuum to see if she starts investing, she did ask a question about me.

My delivery wasn't as good as with the previous girl and when I wanted to take her number, she said she wasn't looking for a relationship, excused herself and walked away.

Girl 3:

I was heading the exit from the underground when I saw a cute girl. When we got on the escalator, I walked up and asked her if I could say something a bit cheeky. She gave me this excited look, basically saying with her eyes What? What? and then I delivered my compliment. We started chatting and altough my delivery, I think was much better than usual, when I wanted to get her number, she gave me the boyfriend response.

Once again, I took it literally instead of handling it as a shit test. Finally, I wished her a nice evening and left.
ldoser

Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:56 pm

I got over with yesterday’s session relatively quickly. I got no contacts and overall, I got more negative reactions than usual.

I stopped all three girls with a wheel of fortune and, for whatever reason, I wasn’t using the opener that had worked so well last week.

Girl 1:

I saw this pretty blond girl walking in the street near my favorite shopping mall. She could be about 25. I stopped her and delivered my usual direct stuff. She looked scared at first even though, as far as I can remember, I was smiling. My stacking went terrible and, soon, I was rewarded with IODs. Seeing the negative body language and not having any idea about what to say, I wished her a nice day and left.

Girl 2:

After girl #1, I decided to go inside the shopping mall and, after walking around for about 10 minutes, I saw a girl walking toward me. She could be about 25, she was showing a lot of skin and she was very hot despite the fact that she was squint-eyed. I let her walk past, turned around and I ran up. The delivery wasn’t bad as far as I can remember: I was both holding eye contact and smiling as I was delivering my opener but the stacking, again, went quite terrible. I ran out of things to say, and not having any better idea, I tried to get her phone number. She said she had a BF, I took the L and left.

Girl 3:

I decided to go to another area where I often approach girls and, on my way, I saw a girl in the underground. She was about 30, I jogged up and, as I was delivering my compliment she interrupted me saying, she didn’t speak my language. I made the assumption that she spoke English and continued in English. Unfortunately, she didn’t speak English either, which may or may not have been true but it doesn’t matter because either way it was an L.
ldoser

Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:15 pm

Although it’s Monday today, this is one of last week’s posts. The reason I’m so late is because last week was a particularly stressful one. So here we go.

TLDR version: from the 3 girls I approached, I got an IG, a phone number and a rude rejection.

Girl 1:

This was a spontaneous approach.

As I see a lot of hot girls in my day-to-day life in the street or in the underground, I think it would be useful if I could get into the habit of approaching every girl I find attractive, no matter where I am or what I’m doing. So this was the first time I attempted to do that and my hope is that I will be able to pull it off more and more often.

I was sitting in one of my favorite coffee shops and so was this girl. She could be about 25 and although she wasn’t particularly hot she was cute and she was very, very, very much my type: long blond hair, shorter than me, smart looking. After she finished her coffee, I was hesitating for a bit but then I decided to approach her. By the time I finished paying, she was sitting outside the coffee shop on a bench, so I walked up, squatted down, looked in her eyes with a smirk and delivered my usual direct stuff. She was smiling and seemed to have enjoyed my compliment. I stood up to gauge her interest and she looked up. Tick. I threw in a false time constraint and asked her if it was OK if I sat next to her for 5 minutes. She agreed, I joined her and started stacking. Although I was completely wrong with my guess about where she was studying, we started chatting and we were talking for about 5 minutes. I teased her about her major and even though I made a few mistakes - at one point I started qualifying myself (I know, I know) - I felt that the conversation was going well.

After about 5 minutes, I decided to go for her IG, which she gave me. Since then, she hasn’t approved my follow request, so I guess it’s safe to say now that it’s a flake.

Girl 2:

I went out on Sunday to do the session that I normally do on Friday. I was walking out of the underground and I noticed two or three approachable girls at the same time. I quickly made up my mind as to which one to approach and I wheel of fortuned ahead of one of them outside the train station. I stopped at about 10 o’clock but she stopped and I delivered my compliment. I was both smiling and holding eye contact and I think I was also talking slower than usual. The stacking didn’t go particularly well, so not having any better idea what to do, I decided to take her number. Surprisingly, she gave it to me and she also replied to my feeler. I also sent her a photo ping about an hour ago but I haven’t got any reply to that yet.

Fingers crossed.

Girl 3:

After this successful number close - being a huge caffeine junky - I decided to reward myself with a coffee. When I finished it (and having read a few pages from the Slight Edge) I resumed my session, only to find that Sunday evening isn’t the busiest time of the week. I was roaming the city for hours before I could find an approachable girl.

She was very rejecting though: as I was delivering my compliment she was making a disgusted facial expression, so our conversation didn’t last very long.

And an observation: I noticed that hippie looking girls tend to be quite rejecting with me and they also tend to be more rude. I already have blue hair on my red flag list and I’m thinking about avoiding hippies altogether too.
ldoser

Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:07 am

Yesterday, I only had to approach 2 girls because I’d approached one spontaneously the day before.

TLDR: I got a phone number from a top tier black girl - I think most men would rate her an 8 or a 9 - and two rejections, one of which was quite embarrassing.

Girl 1:

This was a spontaneous approach in a shopping mall where I never do daygame. I was on my way to a shop where sports gear is sold when I saw this black girl. She could be about 23 and she was smoking hot. Thin but also curvy in the right places, beautiful smile, intelligent and feminine. Also shorter than me.

I jogged up, stopped her and let her know how beautiful I found her. Her reaction was quite positive, she was smiling and I started stacking which also went unusually well. Being an introvert I was surprised at myself how I could keep talking bullshit for minutes not running out of things to say. I think my vocal tone and body language were also spot on. I was talking slow and I was holding strong eye contact. I was also making playful comments/assumptions about her and she seemed to have enjoyed the exchange very much.

So far, I haven’t worried too much about building comfort as this comes later in the process but now I find myself thinking about fixing this part of my game as a next step. I didn’t really build comfort consciously in any of my approaches so far and I didn’t do it with this girl either. Nonetheless, when I wanted to take her number, she asked me for my name and wanted to introduce herself (what an IOI)!

A few hours after we had parted, I sent her a feeler and she replied! Her reply didn’t seem very enthusiastic though and I would be surprised if she would come on a date with me (speaking from experience) but let’s hope for the best.

But the great thing is that I seem to be able to number close more and more girls and it’s usually the hottest ones that I get the most positive reactions from!

The next step in levelling up my game may be to start thinking about why I have such a big flake rate despite the fact that I get so many IOIs from so many hot women.

Girl 2:

This was during my normal session yesterday. I had been roaming the city for a while when I saw an asian girl walking in the street. She could be in her late twenties. I let her walk past, I turned around and ran up to her. My stop was quite weak and she was a bit taller than me. I think I came across indecisive. I started stacking but as I was only getting IODs, I decided to wish her a nice day and leave.

Girl 3:

I was walking around for an hour or so and I couldn’t really find a girl to approach. This was partly due to the fact that I pussied out a few times but also because there weren’t too many people outside due to the hot weather.

Nonetheless, I saw a girl coming out of the underground and the situation was OK, so I stopped her with my usual move. She could be in her late twenties and she must have been working for a big corporation as she was wearing her badge. She also seemed quite introverted and shy and I think she felt embarrassed by my compliment. I tried calling out the elephant in the room but it didn’t help, so I wished her a nice day and left.

I’m not sure though if her negative reaction was due to her being clearly a no girl or because she was just genuinely shy and liked the situation but didn’t know how to react.

UPDATE: The black girl wrote that it was ‘really nice’ meeting me but she was seeing someone and it would be inappropriate for us to hang out.
ldoser

Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:28 pm

I’m just thinking about Game and where I’m at right now.

This February when I approached 125 girls and got ZERO phone numbers, that was pretty painful. I felt worthless. And I didn’t see a way out.

Now, it looks like, I can consistently get phone numbers. Those phone numbers may be weak but they exist! From the last 10 approaches, I got 3 contacts! That’s infinitely more than 0 out of 125. One of these 3 contacts is from a very beautiful girl and the other 2 girls were also hot or cute.

I think what accounts for this big difference is that back in February, I was going out with the mindset that I just needed practice and if I was persistent enough results would come. But I had no plan or structure apart from trying to chat up girls with an indirect opener and then freestyle from there.

Now, on the other hand, I have a clear structure to follow: the London Daygame Model. More specifically, I’m trying to do daygame with Tom Torero’s method. And it seems to work. He knows things about game that I see consistently confirmed in practice.

One piece of wisdom of his is: girls’ reactions tell you what’s wrong with your game. E.g. if she looks frightened when you stop her, you’re probably not smiling. If you never get IOIs after the compliment, there’s something wrong with your delivery: maybe you talk too fast or your body language is unconfident.

And if all your numbers are flakes, you’re not building enough comfort. Or your interactions are too short and you go for the close too early. And that’s exactly what girls are telling me right now with their reactions: I get lots of IOIs from beautiful women, I also get numbers but I get no dates. Which isn’t very surprising because I don’t build comfort. Never. For some reason, I just don’t bother building comfort. If I get IOIs, I go straight for the number.

So, I guess, I will start focusing on building comfort from now on. I will also spend more time watching Tom Torero’s videos and internalize the entire structure as much as I can. Action is important but so is studying at home.
ldoser

Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:26 pm

Although I didn't get any phone numbers today, I'm quite happy with today's session. Also, this will be a quick one because I'm going out to a pub crawl event I found on Meetup.

Girl 1:

She could be in her late 20s, not particularly hot - I think most guys would rate her a 6. I did everything as I most often do: let her walk past and then wheel of fortune. She said she had a boyfriend and also that my compliment made her feel very good. She also looked like she was enjoying the interaction.

Girl 2:

This was in my favorite shopping mall. She could be about 25 and again not particularly hot but pretty enough. I said a lot of unnecessary stuff that I didn't learn anywhere before I delivered my compliment. The assumption stacking went terrible but the vibing phase wasn't bad. She seemed to have enjoyed the situation. She, too, said she had a boyfriend.

Girl 3:

I went to a different shopping mall where I saw this girl coming towards me. I did a perfect wheel of fortune and as soon as I delivered my compliment a big smile appeared on her face. She was even happier about my approach than the previous two girls. I couldn't really make an educated guess about her background based on her looks, so instead I started saying what she couldn't be. I said she couldn't be a liberal arts student or a girl slaving away at a big corporation. She said she was an architect. I went on to the vibing phase using this piece of information and I described a vivid caricature of a stereotypical architect student. I think it went quite well and I also think I reached the hook point.

I was about to move on to the comfort building phase but she said someone was waiting for her and she had to go which I took literally and I wished her a nice day and left. What a stupid move! This girl's eyes were sparkling and she was constantly smiling and seemed to have enjoyed the conversation a lot.

Anyway after today's session, I'm starting to feel more and more confident that with practice, I will be able to improve my game and learn to perfectly execute Tom Torero's method.
ldoser

Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:03 pm

IMG_8090.jpeg
Just finished reading the Slight Edge. Also wrote down my dreams and the simple daily disciplines in all 7 key areas.

The other book (You Can’t Afford the Luxury Of a Negative Thought) I read a few months ago.

I enjoyed reading both and I hope that doing those simple daily disciplines will put my life on the success side of the slight edge curve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ldoser

Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:15 pm

I’m doing this week’s first session right now and I think I’ve broken my record for the number of times I pussied out. I’ve been roaming the shopping malls and streets for hours now and I pussied out about a dozen times.

There are days when I turn into a coward and I’m not sure why this happens.

Anyway, I ain’t going home until I accomplish today’s mission.

UPDATE: Now, it’s about an hour later and I’m heading home.
ldoser

Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:15 pm

Alright, I’m home. No phone numbers today, overall a shitty session.

Girl 1:

This was a spontaneous approach from yesterday. I was leaving the underground when I decided to walk up to a girl who got off at the same station as I did. She was in her early 20s and she wasn’t particularly beautiful but her body was hot. I’m trying to learn switching into daygame mode at any moment which is why I try to approach girls outside sessions. My delivery was like shit. I said stuff I didn’t learn anywhere, I was unconfident, I was talking too fast and I didn’t go with the LDM. Despite my poor performance she smiled and seemed to be happy about my approach. After a minute or so I decided to wish her a nice day and leave.

Also, there was a guy who stopped and seemed to be very interested in what I was doing.

Girl 2:

After walking around in shopping malls and in the street for hours and weaseling out about a dozen times, I finally saw a girl who ticked almost all of the things I look for, so I jogged up to her with my usual move. She was taller than me, she was slim and she could be in her late 20s. She was very happy about my compliment and I went straight into vibing based on her tiny handbag. I teased her about it and kept the frame as a man to woman conversation all the way to the point when she said she had a boyfriend. I asked her how serious that boyfriend was but she said she never cheated on him. After that I wished her a nice day and left.

Girl 3:

It was getting late and I noticed that there are fewer and fewer people in the street, so I got impatient to find another girl. Luckily as I walked out of the underground, I saw one coming towards me. She could be about 25 and she looked like an average girl in every way. I stopped her and delivered my compliment. She said it was nice of me but she had a boyfriend. I wished her a nice evening and left.
Last edited by ldoser on Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ldoser

Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:15 am

This is just a post for myself reminding myself of the correct mindset with daygame for now:

1. For now, I don’t want care too much about results other than posting my stats at the end of each month.

2. The most important thing I want to focus on is to make daygame an easy to do and enjoyable weekly habit - much like going to the gym is an easy to do and enjoyable weekly habit. Right now, I’m nowhere near that because I need to exercise a lot of willpower to go out and talk to girls, whereas going to the gym requires no willpower at all. I actually look forward to each and every session in the gym and I feel fantastic during and after workouts.

3. The other thing I want to focus on is that I want to learn to execute the LDM - more specifically Tom Torero’s method - PERFECTLY. The smirk, the eye contact, talking low, slow and with conviction, posture, going through each and every phase properly.