Sabe's Logs, Tinder, Dating, + generally tryina improve with girls

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
sabe
Name: sabe
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:37 am

Today was awful, I didn't approach so much. I think its because I expect/ thought about good reaction it really put me in my own head. The more I focus on trying to rack of the rejection the easier it becomes, but I also don't play to win when I do that. But when I think about getting the number boom approach anxiety rears its fucking head again. Also meditation and being present helps quite a bit. I'll experiment with this tomorrow, think about racking of the number of rejection to 20 and not worry about the reaction, the number, the outcome. During the interaction once it starts I'll think about having fun. Also I have like 6-7 dead numbers on my phone now and that gets me hella sad.

11/50
Number - First approach yesterday, she was super surprised and happily gave me her number. It was a fun 2 minute convo as I was on the way to get a hair cut.
7 - Sweet girl with a british accent, I felt like she was too good for me and that kinda carried into the convo. It probably turned her off, we chatted for 3-4 minutes and she said I'm good when i asked for her number.
8 - I said she was cute, she thanked me and walked straight off. Idk if I should count this one but I'ma count it
9 - I legit forgot lmao, I logged it so I'm sure I did this approach
10 - two girls sitting together, lol she had a boyfriend and then pimped her friend as single. I looked over and the other girl was covering her eyes, we all laughed about it and I walked off. Maybe I should have asked the other girl. Didn't cross my mind.

11 - only approach today, she was dismissive as fuck and then said she was busy as she walked away.

Walked around for hour and a half in my own fucking head the whole time. Will work on this tomorrow for sure.
Already at 13?14? approaches this week, this challenge is hard as fuck but I ain't about to pay that 500 okay, I just need to focus on the feeling of losing 500 cuz that's all I was thinking about yesterday and it was so much fucking easier than today holy shit.
sabe

Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:25 am

14/50 rejections + 2 numbers

Yesterday: number, Rejection bf, number.
Today: Rejection bf, Rejection too young.

Up to 14 rejections and 21 approaches. I'm sure I can destroy this challenge by the end of the month. First week doing it and I have to say this was a way bigger deal in my head than in reality. As a dude that never goes on dates, actually setting up and making time for the dates has been difficult but the numbers respond and approaching is really easy. Close to all my rejections have been boyfriend rejections, if they are single it goes pretty smoothly. I also really only approach girls that I find attractive, might have to lower my standards towards the end of the month. Might start going to malls, its pretty hard to have volume on just the streets in front of my house and leaving work. Haven't done much online dating stuff lately, need new photos before I hop back onto that. (Outside of dating I ran a half marathon this morning!! Ever closer to my goal of running an ultra)
sabe

Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:54 am

15/50

I did two approaches today, nothing of interest happened but I didn't enjoy either conversations. Again the same pattern emerges, I'm too friendly, I act as I do when talking to a stranger on the bus and not as someone who saw someone beautiful from afar and couldn't help but say Hi. There is no seduction, no magic, after the "Hi, I thought you were [complement]." In these two approaches I asked "So where are you headed?", "What do you like to do for fun?" looking at their face I saw the excitement of my bravado slowly replaced by dullness as they tell me something so boring that even I lose interest. Oh really you like to study and hang out with friends for fun? Oh you are a business major to make money, makes sense, makes sense. I didn't get the chance to ask the second girl for her number as she had to get on a bus, but even if I did I knew it would have went no where. Haha, fuck it the next 10 approaches I'm gonna talk like some dude who fell in love with the women he just took a glance at. Complement in flowery ways , paint a picture of my world with words, and fuck asking questions I have not once gotten an interesting response back. I'll just try to guess with the most absurd or even romantically fantastical thing I can think of after I complement them. I'm pretty done with boba dates, and don't drink, I'll just invite them to fantastical and random shit i'd be excited to do. I'ma go on the streets and be a fucking clown for a few days maybe even a week if I find this more fun XD What did andy say its all one big experiment. Also my new car got focking busted in the apartment parking garage this morning lol a week after I got it here. Meditated the frustration away but couldn't really do more than 2 approaches if I wanted to hit my workout, make like 4 insurance phone calls, and go to rental place to pick up a wip till repairs. eh tis is life. Tomorrow tho, I'm excited to clown around
sabe

Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:22 am

25/50 rejections lets gooo, did 6 approaches today, 4 boyfriend rejections all sweet interactions 1 dismissive, 1 number.

I will post here once a week starting now to keep me accountable and get feedback. I have quite a few numbers on my phone but I tend to forget or they don't replay to the feeler text and I don't ping. Still learning the ropes of dating. I went on another tinder date and I royally fucked up. It was this gorgeous girl and we went paddle boarding, paddled to the middle of the water held hands as we talked while the water slowly brought us back to shore paddled back out and did it again for 2 hours. When she first messaged me she said she wanted to keep it casual as did I since I have ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING WITH DATING. The girl caught feels, and tbh I did too. She texted me canceling our next date night before saying she really likes me and would be too sad to only hang out a couple more times before she had to fly away. I was kinda in my own head there for bit, so I went out and talked to more girls 8-) Feeling better, have two numbers that are responsive from cold approach. My dating apps are still dead, will be taking photos now, bought a camera. Should be getting my car back soon from repairs as well. Also wtf first girl I actually liked on the date and she can't see me cuz feelings, no more romantic dates >:( , how the fuck do I just be a fuck boy god damn it.

Photos from recent that I like, will have new photos on every update post from now on till I have some bangers to go back on the apps with.
20230715_0666.jpg
20230715_0644.jpg
20230715_0634.jpg
20230715_0465.jpg
20230715_0409.jpg
20230715_0319.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:53 pm

First photo is fantastic, use it immediately.

No more activity dates. First date drinks at a bar near your place, pull to your place, bang. There's a formula for this.