Jamgoth's New Progress log - actually striking up the balls to talk to women

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:00 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:35 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:54 am
No one I know can crack these types of girls, not even the most advanced gamers I know.
Only Western society can crack these girls.

Quite similar to a lot of Indian girls I've met. They come to Europe to study and are super shy and closed-minded for the first months due to the values they were raised with. After a month or 2 they adapt to the culture and suddenly become giga whores.

I'd say the best way to game these girls is to friendzone them until you notice changes in their attitude.
I know what you're talking about with Non Resident Indians as it happens here too but Chinese are... different.

The girls I'm referring to, 富二代 (fu er dai) Chinese, do not assimilate into American culture at all. They live their life here as if they were living in China. When they graduate, they return to China immediately. Their entire friend circle is usually Chinese and if they date, it's within this circle.

I speak Chinese. These girls don't care. They simply have no interest in strangers. I've approached probably 500 before I finally gave up.

Their English is typically poor and usually they are forced by their parents to attend elite US universities. Frequently their entrance essays are written by someone else. They are under intense pressure to succeed from back home and do not have time to consider a stranger cold approaching them. They are sheltered rich only children who typically have a body count of 0 or 1 long term ex boyfriend.

It's important to know this info as Western University cities are being flooded by these girls.

You are correct, though, that social circle is the only real way to get at them.
Jamgoth
Name: James
Goal: Get laid (1/100)

Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:37 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
kratjeuh wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:35 pm

Only Western society can crack these girls.

Quite similar to a lot of Indian girls I've met. They come to Europe to study and are super shy and closed-minded for the first months due to the values they were raised with. After a month or 2 they adapt to the culture and suddenly become giga whores.

I'd say the best way to game these girls is to friendzone them until you notice changes in their attitude.
I know what you're talking about with Non Resident Indians as it happens here too but Chinese are... different.

The girls I'm referring to, 富二代 (fu er dai) Chinese, do not assimilate into American culture at all. They live their life here as if they were living in China. When they graduate, they return to China immediately. Their entire friend circle is usually Chinese and if they date, it's within this circle.

I speak Chinese. These girls don't care. They simply have no interest in strangers. I've approached probably 500 before I finally gave up.

Their English is typically poor and usually they are forced by their parents to attend elite US universities. Frequently their entrance essays are written by someone else. They are under intense pressure to succeed from back home and do not have time to consider a stranger cold approaching them. They are sheltered rich only children who typically have a body count of 0 or 1 long term ex boyfriend.

It's important to know this info as Western University cities are being flooded by these girls.

You are correct, though, that social circle is the only real way to get at them.
Do you think trying to talk to these girls is a waste of time? 90% of the people in my program are from China (the one I was showing texts from earlier is more Americanized but the others fit your description perfectly)
pancakemouse

Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:45 pm

Jamgoth wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:37 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

Do you think trying to talk to these girls is a waste of time? 90% of the people in my program are from China (the one I was showing texts from earlier is more Americanized but the others fit your description perfectly)
Try it out. If you have something in common with them, it's the only shot. Worst case you make some friends and gain a social circle. You will start to learn which ones are gameable and which aren't.
Jamgoth

Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:19 pm

So it appears my attempts to be a more fun person in general aren't going very well. People are noticing offhand sexual comments I made and it said it made them uncomfortable. I'm not dumb enough to go around bragging about what a big dick I have or anything like that, I'm more subtle, but apparently not as subtle as I think I am.
pancakemouse

Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:23 pm

Jamgoth wrote:
So it appears my attempts to be a more fun person in general aren't going very well. People are noticing offhand sexual comments I made and it said it made them uncomfortable. I'm not dumb enough to go around bragging about what a big dick I have or anything like that, I'm more subtle, but apparently not as subtle as I think I am.
Details? This was in a group setting?

Social circle or professional/grad student settings are not a great place to practice "being a sexual jokes guy" for Game purposes. I don't make sexual comments in group settings at all, it usually comes off as gauche.
Jamgoth

Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:31 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:23 pm
Jamgoth wrote:
Details? This was in a group setting?

Social circle or professional/grad student settings are not a great place to practice "being a sexual jokes guy" for Game purposes. I don't make sexual comments in group settings at all, it usually comes off as gauche.
What about at a bar? I guess I just don't know how to make things man to woman elsewise

Also, unrelated to the previous query, I have very bad insomnia and I think the lack of sleep is killing my gym gains. I think if I get this under medical control I'll start seeing progress faster.
Jamgoth

Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:10 pm

Approach anxiety has been really bad recently. I did approach one girl who was chilling out on the grass. It was a friendly chat but platonic. We only talked for maybe one minute before she went off to class. I should have asked for her number but didn't. She did smile and wave to me later when we bumped into each other so it didn't go horribly. I'm scared of making it man to woman because I don't want to offend people like I've done in the past

I'm sure part of my approach in general is very meek. Like they "hey" is so soft it often doesn't even register to her that I'm talking to her

I guess part of my fear is that I'm making backwards progress. In June there was that one alt girl who was super receptive to me despite not knowing what I was doing, another girl shit tested me for the first time, and another girl "asked me to come over", and another asked for my number. Other than the Nigerian girl, I've had nothing like that in either July or August. My attempts at trying to get with girls has gotten worse, made people uncomfortable so I need to dial it back, and a part of me feels that I was in a better spot 2 years ago when I wasn't even attempting to get laid, and treated girls just like I would treat my guy friends.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:29 pm

Hey dawg good job on still approaching girls. Ya still making friends, tbh if you just did that and built a good social circle you’d get laid eventually

Progress isn’t linear you’ll go through slumps. Better question is what u going to do about it? Do you want to go back to treating girls like guys?

Can’t really comment on the sexual remarks without knowing specifics. Why are you saying them? If it’s to b funny, you do you some people won’t like your funny. If it’s to make the interaction man to woman, I would not do that because you can just say “hey I think your cute/sexy/hot” sexual remarks seem like code for saying soemthing about sex to gauge her interest without putting myself fully out there
Jamgoth

Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:54 pm

I'm still going out to bars and clubs and stuff. I try to do daygame but my social anxiety for daygame is really high.

There's a general sense that I'm not progressing. My attempts to make things man to women are coming off as socially uncalibrated. I guess every guy learning game from scratch ends up making mistakes in this category so I figure this is a phase I need to push through, and I'm getting a sense of what NOT to say.

I guess for going up either daygame or nightgame, just go up to a woman, introduce myself, start with FORD topics but then gradually move to more emotional topics, like childhood or whatnot, then, if she seems interested, try to move her to another venue or instadate, then try to gradually move onto even more personal topics like dating, what you want out of a partner. If that goes well, bring her back to my place, start talking about sex, then make a move. The problem is I can't seem to get past the FORD stage of that gameplan. I understand going up being like "hi, whats your name, what do you study, where are you from" doesn't spark attraction. I do try to do light teasing so it doesn't feel like an interview, but I still have trouble sparking attraction. I understand now that directly flirting at this early stage will come off as uncalibrated. I suppose there's nothing to do but to bite the bullet and go up and talk to people and not think about it too much. With daygame there is a lot of anticipation over "what the hell do I even say" and I guess I just need to get over that and approach anyway.

Also, it just feels wrong approaching girls who are 18-20. I am attracted to them, but looking in the mirror, I am noticeably older than them and don't think I'm masculine enough or rich enough to really get away with it. I'd feel like a creep approaching them and since I'm at college, that leaves out a lot of the women I'm surrounded by. At least at a bar setting everyone is at least 21. People tell me I can pass for 22 or 23 (and that wouldn't even be an unreasonable assumption considering where I am in life) but I sure as fuck don't feel like it.

I'm going to try to use my time at Yale to network with business entrepreneurs. I had a really cool idea for a nightclub and if I could meet business connections to make that happen, that would give me a cooler lifestyle in 5 years than being a scientific researcher or a professor. I don't even care about my classes anymore. Being the straight A goody two shoes nerd has not helped me in life at all and I need to change course.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:36 pm

Jamgoth wrote:
I'm going to try to use my time at Yale to network with business entrepreneurs. I had a really cool idea for a nightclub and if I could meet business connections to make that happen, that would give me a cooler lifestyle in 5 years than being a scientific researcher or a professor. I don't even care about my classes anymore. Being the straight A goody two shoes nerd has not helped me in life at all and I need to change course.
Just remember that daygame isn't your only option to interact with attractive women - especially if you're in college. You also have the social aspect. What co-ed clubs are they in? What do they do for fun? What kind of men do they normally hang around? Can you make connections with those men? What can you get involved with where you can build a reputation?
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Jamgoth

Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:37 pm

natedawg wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:36 pm
Jamgoth wrote:
Just remember that daygame isn't your only option to interact with attractive women - especially if you're in college. You also have the social aspect. What co-ed clubs are they in? What do they do for fun? What kind of men do they normally hang around? Can you make connections with those men? What can you get involved with where you can build a reputation?
True. Considering my age and the fact that I'm a masters student I can't exactly do frat parties, but maybe finding the same hobby would work
Jamgoth

Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:56 am

jakeD wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:31 am
The biggest thing that isn't talked about with this stuff is that in my opinion, genuine intense sexual energy is basically impossible to fake.

I think of all of these tactics as basically useless if the energy isn't behind it. Having that energy is alot more important to me than saying some line or making some move.

Honestly even if you learn the right "techniques" if your energy sucks they won't hit properly anyways.

Like I've said on here, if you have the proper energy, you don't need to necessarily even do anything. Your mere energy and presence alone will literally excite girls and make them horny.
How do I have energy?
pancakemouse

Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:44 pm

Jamgoth wrote:
jakeD wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:31 am
The biggest thing that isn't talked about with this stuff is that in my opinion, genuine intense sexual energy is basically impossible to fake.

I think of all of these tactics as basically useless if the energy isn't behind it. Having that energy is alot more important to me than saying some line or making some move.

Honestly even if you learn the right "techniques" if your energy sucks they won't hit properly anyways.

Like I've said on here, if you have the proper energy, you don't need to necessarily even do anything. Your mere energy and presence alone will literally excite girls and make them horny.
How do I have energy?
In my experience, the only way to develop sexual tension starting from nothing is to break it down into individual parts, practice those parts, find a mentor or someone else you can model, and then countless practice reps.

Brian Begin has some good videos to get you started:
Jamgoth

Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:04 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Jamgoth wrote:

How do I have energy?
In my experience, the only way to develop sexual tension starting from nothing is to break it down into individual parts, practice those parts, find a mentor or someone else you can model, and then countless practice reps.

Alright I'll take a look at this when I get the chance

So I tried growing out my beard and it's really patchy, and since goatees arent in style I think I'm just going to go for a clean shaven look
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:38 pm

Jamgoth wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:04 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

Alright I'll take a look at this when I get the chance

So I tried growing out my beard and it's really patchy, and since goatees arent in style I think I'm just going to go for a clean shaven look
use minoxidil for facial hair
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america