Jamgoth's New Progress log - actually striking up the balls to talk to women

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Jamgoth
Name: James
Goal: Get laid (1/100)

Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:14 am

jakeD wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:16 pm
Wya bro?

Still around?
I'm still trying but I seem to have regressed. I have less confidence at nightclubs and the daygame approaches have been weaker/lower volume. The compliments I was getting during spring/summer seem to have vanished, although I've toned down the goth look. I'm mostly focused on looksmaxxing as I have severe body dysphoria. I've gotten botox and a chemical peel and I'm going to get hair transplants. I'm looking into Morpheus8, ultrasound, and thermage for skin and flying to Istanbul for leg lengthening surgery. I've ordered Test C and plan to go on 600mg weekly dose as well as MT2 for skin.

September suggested I focus on just being social rather than flirting for the time being. I wanna visit Pancake Mouse in NYC or Rice/September/PE in Canada but I don't have a passport.

Am at the point where I'm starting to see some muscle and people are commenting on it, so that's good.

September and Rice have advised against this but I just my general goal is to looksmaxx as hard as fucking possible to get as hot as my genetics and age will allow, then get some bomb-ass pics (I have a few in mind) so hopefully I could kill it with online dating. I've been using their group chat to practice flirting but so far compliance with women is so minimal I don't have a chance to use it myself.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:30 am

Jamgoth wrote:
September and Rice have advised against this but I just my general goal is to looksmaxx as hard as fucking possible to get as hot as my genetics and age will allow, then get some bomb-ass pics (I have a few in mind) so hopefully I could kill it with online dating.
Add me to the list of people advising against this.

You are not going to get hot enough to outweigh your "off" vibe and lack of social skills. Focus on the social skills first as you do light looksmaxxing (NOT leg lenghtening surgery, wtf?) And I would advise against testosterone at your current level as well.

@arcade_fireee is visiting me right now but maybe you can come down next weekend and we can discuss in person.
Jamgoth
Name: James
Goal: Get laid (1/100)

Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:46 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:30 am
Jamgoth wrote:
September and Rice have advised against this but I just my general goal is to looksmaxx as hard as fucking possible to get as hot as my genetics and age will allow, then get some bomb-ass pics (I have a few in mind) so hopefully I could kill it with online dating.
Add me to the list of people advising against this.

You are not going to get hot enough to outweigh your "off" vibe and lack of social skills. Focus on the social skills first as you do light looksmaxxing (NOT leg lenghtening surgery, wtf?) And I would advise against testosterone at your current level as well.

@arcade_fireee is visiting me right now but maybe you can come down next weekend and we can discuss in person.
Sure