Trèfle's progress log - Mediocre dating streak after 11 lays

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Trèfle
Name: Sam
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Small improvements every day

Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:16 pm

Great workout, spent the afternoon with a super chill guy so the social circle part is uplifting, went back home to do my swiping with still 0 success like the last few days, went to town to grab a beer (tried some drills but a few girls rudely telling me they wouldnt give me the time made me go a bit shy, its cool tho), tried a boost on Tinder at home and only ended up with 2 random likes from girls 100 km apart so not much progress there
Trèfle

Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:58 pm

Was going to use a boost at midnight but felt sleepy so did it at 10 pm instead ; 0 likes though. Thats peak time so its good information

Played tennis, weighted myself in the morning (great results there), read a bunch and was finally able to order my new laptop today (as well as some clothes) which means only about 3 more days of bad photos
Trèfle

Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:52 pm

Had an amazing workout + sprints this morning (finished ”You can’t afford the luxury of a negative thought” on the way to the gym too, what a fantastic book i’ll reread it multiple times for sure) and I actually settled easily on my best plan of action for the afternoon : nothing at all, just take a few hours to relax and forget about Tinder for half a day - still did the usual swiping messaging but the girls were very unresponsive today even the ones who messaged me first

Spent the afternoon playing video games, even jerked off for once and that actually felt GREAT which is a big deal since i’m usually the guy who feels shameful about chilling instead of working on his goals at all times. Not this time though, it felt earned somewhat. Made me notice i’m actually happy about how I did this week ; not the actual online results of course, didnt even get a date unlike last week, but the actual amount of action i took. I obviously did insanely good in the exercise / diet way, worked my ass off and losing weight faster than ever while actually gaining strength everytime but also in online dating : no matter the insane amount of ghosting, the lack of likes or the technical issues preventing me from upgrading my photos for days I almost always kept the same upheat optimistic attitude about it, still swiping as much and messaging as many girls to actually get laid. Not paying off this week of course but i’m excited about next week already. I didnt work hard at all on the AA drills though, issue here is that its not my primary goal unlike the online lays and so I clearly half ass it. Will just put them off for now, I’ll go straight for the 1 cold approach a day once I get the confidence from 1 or 2 online lays. I know I can do it

Overall really happy when i’m reflecting. Last Sunday was my first real date as I said but this week was my first time going out with a friend in 10 years too so the progress is there. I feel more social, more excited about the day ahead when I get up, I go to bed with a clearer mind. It’ll pay off with girls soon
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:06 pm

Nice dude; seems like tennis is a solid way for you to burn calories. I'm in a similar situation with mountain biking. The fat melts off while I'm barreling through the track with a good audiobook/podcast/educational YouTube video (YouTube Premium is worth it).
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Trèfle

Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Vice wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:06 pm
Nice dude; seems like tennis is a solid way for you to burn calories. I'm in a similar situation with mountain biking. The fat melts off while I'm barreling through the track with a good audiobook/podcast/educational YouTube video (YouTube Premium is worth it).
For sure, I don’t mind the typical running for hours but it feels much better to be passionate about the sport and have fun, improving the skills each time. Seems you’re having fun too

I trust you about Youtube Premium, worth checking out. Some podcasts while lifting weights feels tempting
Vice

Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:47 pm

I would like a sport where I can meet women, but there's so much abundance out there that it's not that much of a priority. Plus it seems like I'll be meeting plenty in the winter months with yoga and spin class.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Trèfle

Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:15 pm

Vice wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:47 pm
I would like a sport where I can meet women, but there's so much abundance out there that it's not that much of a priority. Plus it seems like I'll be meeting plenty in the winter months with yoga and spin class.
Surely you’d meet plenty of women in yoga, sooo many of my matches told me they practice it

Wonderful news today : I just had sex ! I still completely got scared of physical contact on my date but two things made the difference : I had a plan and I actually invited her back at my place (with a very smooth ”let’s grab a glass of water at my place”)

Offered her to take a seat on my bed while I took a piss, sat next to her and said in a very shy manner ”can I kiss you?” and we started making out (and yes thats my first real kiss, I briefly kissed two prostitutes years ago but thats not the same and she quickly noticed I sucked at it ! I kept kissing her the whole time though thats good practice, made her laugh everytime)

Started undressing her and she did have to teach me how to remove a bra, played a lot with her body but man even though i reread the foreplay guide before leaving the house I was completely lost, especially around her pussy, kept sliding fingers in it and she was wet but I don’t think she felt much from it, mostly played with her tits and licked her all over

Started fucking her eventually and I was soooo lost kept hurting myself with complicated positions. Made her moan hard from time to time (she mentioned liking it when I went rough a couple of times) but I dont think I made her have an orgasm, couldn’t find good enough positions to last for long periods at a time

She had to go eventually and I was struggling a bit to get hard again after quite a lot of fucking so I offered her a shower and walked her back to the subway. I was honest with her about my complete lack of experience and trying to learn, said I only had sex twice years ago (didnt mention it was paid...) and she was surprised considering my age but overall said I was sweet and liked all the compliments a lot (thanks to Andy for that tip if you read this), I think she might be interested in doing it again

So yeah I couldn’t have been worse in the bedroom and I feel amazing about it, massive step forward

Next time i’ll make use of the magic wand toy, I do have it just didnt get around to seeing how it works yet
Trèfle

Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:50 pm

Slept horribly, guess all that 3 pm coffee before yesterday’s date wasnt the best idea ever. Not that I regret it given the results but good idea not to do that again

Felt super sluggish physically so I postened the gym to tomorrow. I’m consistent with weights, wont be a problem. Felt SUPER stressed about getting my ears pierced so I spent most of the morning watching Youtube stuff to unwind. Kinda worked but then I felt even more nervous in the chair, asked if there was going to be a lot of blood, my hands were super sweaty. It went great though, took the opportunity at the place to ask about tattoos prices (got a lot of ideas but low funds) and it sure is expensive. I think I’ll just get a small tatt in September just to take the first step

Randomly got into my head right after, had thoughts about earrings being a bad choice after all, about choosing the wrong starting model (i’m stuck with these for 3 months so I chose the safest silver rings), kind of a stressed mood and so I went home to clear my head. Didnt take long, after a few mins I just felt pride about doing it despite the fear. Considered going back out to take photos right after but settled for just chilling out for the day, didnt receive my laptop anyway (high chance of getting it tomorrow). Started reading the famous "how to win friends", seems fascinating. Did some swiping, i’ll stay around if something interesting happens. Just taking it easy, a good night of sleep’s my priority of the day now. Got informed on how to use and take care of the sex toy too, seems easy enough i’ll put it to use next time

Kept thinking about yesterday and I had a huge smile on my face each time. Was totally expecting to grind for months before sleeping with a hot woman, not less than 2 weeks with my first batch of out of focus and blurry photos. Feeling much more confident already, I think I underestimated my looks, always felt like I was ugly but doubt i’m really less than average after all (and thats without being in amazing shape yet and a nonexistent fashion sense). Realized I have much more balls than I thought too, getting laid on my 2nd ever date’s not bad at all. Feelin great

Slow, sleepy day for sure but not unproductive either. Will keep taking it slow until bedtime
Vice

Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:24 pm

I also think you're starting from a much better place than you originally thought. Congratulations! Use this momentum to fuel the next phase.
Trèfle

Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:35 pm

Good day but frustrating too

Had a killer workout, felt STRONG on all lifts, progress everywhere followed by some great hill sprints too

Went out with my tripod for quite a while to take the dating apps photo I had in mind yesterday. Happy about the result, feel like my photography skills are getting a tiny bit better, felt in focus, was able to use a low ISO for quality. I was excited to add it to the apps and to post it here for reviews but turns out I didn’t get my laptop today after all so still no way to export from the SD card with my awful hardware. Very disappointing I had high hopes there

Still did the usual apps business but it’s just as stagnant with my good old blurry out of focus pics. I do get a handful of Tinder matches each day even without boosting but with a response rate that low (def below 25%) to my first message its not worth much. Think the whole "nice boring guy” vibe of the photos I have rn doesn’t mix well with the whole direct ”hey you’re sexy” but theories are useless, just gotta keep improving. I’ll stay on the lookout on the apps for the rest of the day of course

Going out tomorrow with the guy I befriended last week, we both talked about each other’s current goals and hes super interested in helping me w pics so I’ll use the opportunity to get my street shot in the city center, should be fun. If I somehow don’t get my laptop tomorrow I’ll just ask him if I can come to his place to export some photos, tired of waiting around
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:46 pm

Trèfle wrote:
Think the whole "nice boring guy” vibe of the photos I have rn doesn’t mix well with the whole direct ”hey you’re sexy” but theories are useless, just gotta keep improving
It's that, but also that "hey you're sexy" is a cringe opener. Stop using it.
Trèfle

Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:58 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Trèfle wrote:
Think the whole "nice boring guy” vibe of the photos I have rn doesn’t mix well with the whole direct ”hey you’re sexy” but theories are useless, just gotta keep improving
I’m just using the whole guide template so far (translated to my language), just copy pasting the 1st message over and over to my matches

Do you have another opener suggestion ? Doubt thats the main issue right now (when i have full 4-5 messages convos to try and setup a date its obvious i mainly attract girls who are looking for long term relationships so far so it wasnt going to work either way) but still very open to trying out things
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:39 pm

Trèfle wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:58 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

I’m just using the whole guide template so far (translated to my language), just copy pasting the 1st message over and over to my matches

Do you have another opener suggestion ? Doubt thats the main issue right now (when i have full 4-5 messages convos to try and setup a date its obvious i mainly attract girls who are looking for long term relationships so far so it wasnt going to work either way) but still very open to trying out things
Short, non-needy UNIQUE opener referencing something in her photos or bio.
Trèfle

Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:16 pm

Got some new pics today, didnt receive my new laptop but got the confirmation that i’ll get it tomorrow so I asked the guy I hung out with if I could use his laptop, uploaded the new pics to Tinder (and other apps), even used a boost and the results were absolutely abysmal. Things were so bad I even spent time talking with a random like from +80 km away (she was pretty and actually super fast to respond but its not like we’re going to meet - did try though). That one got my morale down I gotta say, was a bit excited about improving my photo skills but def not enough yet. Or perhaps posing and all that is my issue rn

Will learn some photoshop basics tomorrow once i receive the laptop
Trèfle

Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:03 pm

That sure was lame. Finally got that laptop and everything was working well but it was low on battery and turns out theres an issue there, tried everything but it just wont charge. Will take it to town to try and fix it tomorrow, will get a refund if it cant be done. Surely things will work eventually

Turned out to be a stale day. Great workout, did the dating apps stuff (barely any match today) and thats pretty much it. The girl from Monday might come to my place this weekend but depends on her work schedule. Decided to fix my coffee intake too, been way overboard the last few days and it impacted my sleep so I cut down to 1 cup today, aiming for 7+ hours of sleep

Was planning to write resumes and start applying to jobs with that pc too in addition to learning Photoshop, extremely annoying. If I really need to order another I’ll just find ways to do all that without waiting 100 years, will brainstorm depending on how tomorrow goes