R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:49 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:46 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:04 am
Roger, gonna chime in with an opinion, but it's not to tell you what to do, you can observe it and take whatever action you wanna take: I would not pay for in person coaching from any PUA type theoretical wizards.

For the most part, that industry is a cash-grab, basic old skool information marketing, selling from stage, guru business model shit - you can read their playbooks and they just reel guys in with the same model and bank serious money from naive guys who haven't built the correct neural structures to be attractive to women yet.

I purchased 2 x 3 day bootcamps with someone who was a 'legend' in the industry, at a cost of over 5k total, and training he offered was a total joke. The guy was a psychopath and career criminal (I know this years later now the company has been exposed, it was a company with a 3 letter name starting with R) and the fat lumbering oaf just spouted bullshit for hours and hours and told us to just mass approach. That was it!

In my opinion, there is nothing you can gain from paying for in person training, it will only put you further backwards as you will begin to think like a theoretical wizard and be sold on concepts, which the industry just invents as buzzwords to bulk out a product so they can actually sell it. It's all marketing. If you told the truth, which is good look + talk to girls, then there is nothing to market. But if you are deliberately vague, invent buzzwords, and build castles in the air, you can sell at scale and make bank.

It's not about 'masculine polarity', or 'maintaining an alpha frame', many of the PUA dudes who I met were the biggest losers I have met in my life and SUCKED with women. My friendship group back in the day had guys who simply slayed with women, fucked different girls every week, sometimes multiple a day, they were just beastly dudes who were ambitious in the extreme and were arrogant and entitled for their own reasons, maybe because they had rich parents, or maybe because they were bright and at a relatively elite Uni, at any rate, they simply didn't think about it at all, there was no mental masturbation, they just looked good and talked to girls.

It's about neuralchemistry, and only being in the fire will build the neural structures, I can send you some videos on this but I have studied the brain and neuralplasticity a little bit, frankly I think you have also and you may know more than I do. Sorry, I am not clear on what you study as I visit your log but haven't read it all the way through yet.

In my opinion, the best investment is putting yourself on the front lines.

When people want in person coaching, they are secretly looking for someone to hold their hand, to take the pain of the process away from them, and to ease them into the journey. However, that can sometimes feed into a larger problem of safety seeking and avoiding discomfort.

The person who gets comfortable being uncomfortable wins. Period.

Just wanted to share, take it with a pinch of salt because I legit got scammed so am probably salty, do you.

MAC
MAC, that would be a great video idea for your channel
Hell yeah bro, will shoot and upload tonight!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:26 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:46 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:04 am
Roger, gonna chime in with an opinion, but it's not to tell you what to do, you can observe it and take whatever action you wanna take: I would not pay for in person coaching from any PUA type theoretical wizards.

For the most part, that industry is a cash-grab, basic old skool information marketing, selling from stage, guru business model shit - you can read their playbooks and they just reel guys in with the same model and bank serious money from naive guys who haven't built the correct neural structures to be attractive to women yet.

I purchased 2 x 3 day bootcamps with someone who was a 'legend' in the industry, at a cost of over 5k total, and training he offered was a total joke. The guy was a psychopath and career criminal (I know this years later now the company has been exposed, it was a company with a 3 letter name starting with R) and the fat lumbering oaf just spouted bullshit for hours and hours and told us to just mass approach. That was it!

In my opinion, there is nothing you can gain from paying for in person training, it will only put you further backwards as you will begin to think like a theoretical wizard and be sold on concepts, which the industry just invents as buzzwords to bulk out a product so they can actually sell it. It's all marketing. If you told the truth, which is good look + talk to girls, then there is nothing to market. But if you are deliberately vague, invent buzzwords, and build castles in the air, you can sell at scale and make bank.

It's not about 'masculine polarity', or 'maintaining an alpha frame', many of the PUA dudes who I met were the biggest losers I have met in my life and SUCKED with women. My friendship group back in the day had guys who simply slayed with women, fucked different girls every week, sometimes multiple a day, they were just beastly dudes who were ambitious in the extreme and were arrogant and entitled for their own reasons, maybe because they had rich parents, or maybe because they were bright and at a relatively elite Uni, at any rate, they simply didn't think about it at all, there was no mental masturbation, they just looked good and talked to girls.

It's about neuralchemistry, and only being in the fire will build the neural structures, I can send you some videos on this but I have studied the brain and neuralplasticity a little bit, frankly I think you have also and you may know more than I do. Sorry, I am not clear on what you study as I visit your log but haven't read it all the way through yet.

In my opinion, the best investment is putting yourself on the front lines.

When people want in person coaching, they are secretly looking for someone to hold their hand, to take the pain of the process away from them, and to ease them into the journey. However, that can sometimes feed into a larger problem of safety seeking and avoiding discomfort.

The person who gets comfortable being uncomfortable wins. Period.

Just wanted to share, take it with a pinch of salt because I legit got scammed so am probably salty, do you.

MAC
MAC, that would be a great video idea for your channel

Thanks for the idea big man, story time for you all ;)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:03 am

Worked 6 hours today. Finally got some sims running, worked a bit on my defense. That MUST be my #1 priority tomorrow.

Should've worked more but felt pretty shitty today, went to bed late last night and woke up early this morning; I was pretty full of energy to get work done at 7am but then I saw the time and gave myself until 8am. Woke up before my alarm again. Anyway, I'm on track to finish everything by Friday. Housing locked me out today but they left another room open so I'm crashing there tonight.

==========
@GravyTrain, cheers, sent @Rags2Bitches a PM. So was he on GLL or just part of your posse?

@MakingAComeback, cheers on the video dude, hope it helps your channel. Sorry to hear you got ripped off.

I'm still going to try in person coaching if the price is within my budget. There are gold nuggets everywhere. Just gotta play the numbers game.
MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:17 am

@RogerRoger Thanks man! Of course, do it!
-Your friend, Ravi

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:48 am

100% agree with @Crisis_Overcomer above. A current player is best as long as he's at least somewhat thoughtful about what he does and not delusional about the reasons for his success. Some guys who are really good tend to fall into the "Just be irreverent and say whatever the fuck you want!". Which is true when you've internalized based on years of success that you're the shit and way cooler than most girls you talk to and that it's all just a game. But a beginner in any skill can only benefit from some structure.

Mostly agree with @MakingAComeback. You don't want to get caught up in any weird frameworks or paradigms. I didn't use a "coach" when I first started focusing on getting laid from nightlife (around 2016). I obsessively read the following GLL articles and went out 2-4 times a week to practice with a minimum approach quota (unless someone went home with me).
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... gXBRHLPz7Q
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... iP6r47tnxA
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... -explained
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... itlement-2
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/s ... S9L0mG0NCg
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/how-we ... ive-audios
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/p ... ailability
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/p ... 88-11-rule

And a few others. I also paid attention to what the players in my city were doing. I'd approach any guy who looked good/cool in addition to bouncers/managers/owners/promoters. As anyone with legit experience will tell you, including GLL Chris, you will very rarely fuck the hottest girls (insta model level) in your city or any city from pure cold approach-- most of them will come from making friends in "the nightlife scene". However, cold approach will get you plenty of cute girls and is an absolute prerequisite to develop the high level of social skills you need to break into "the scene". And a shit ton of fun/validation/great nights and crazy stories and experiences if you do it right.

With that said...there are certainly things I took a while to learn that I wish someone would've just told/shown me. Also by the time I found GLL and the looks/edge/killer instinct part "clicked", I already had above average social skills from years of practice building social circles after abject loserdom in high school. I've noticed that some of my more career focused and autistic friends and people I've helped over the years (who had also read all the GLL articles) benefited from some structure and even "techniques" that are specific to nightlife....shit like
- standing in a high traffic area vs walking around the bar...about how many ppl you can approach on the same floor of a venue...
- how much to tip and when...how to make friends with the staff so you get instant social proof + an oasis of someone who wants to talk to you when your approaches aren't going well..how to use weekdays to break into "the scene".
- how much leeway to give interested girls in groups when they're not down to be immediately isolated
- dealing with texting available girls with bad logistics to funnel to afterparty vs staying with the group
- steering the convo almost immediately after the opener to an area where you have a lot of status without looking try-hard (important for hotter girls)
- full honesty when handling objections to the "let's get out of here" vs. inviting them to play with your pet fish vs. come chill and drink with me-- I have no expectations
- and a shit ton of other things I'm not thinking of right now that bump up your conversion rate over time

I think it also helps to watch someone approach to see what's possible and what the typical rejections look like.

To summarize this rant lol, it goes without saying that looking good and talking to 10+ girls/night are basic pre-requisites that I'm assuming for anyone who reads this. Developing confidence, irreverence, empathy etc (the bulk of good social skills) can ONLY be done through practice-- no one can teach you this. But there are definitely some "best practices" for nightlife that can improve the experience and make a difference over time.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:12 am

There are definitely techniques that boost your results. The question is if they're worth thousands of dollars.

- Go out with a hot girl and tell her to be your wingwoman, make it a fun game between the two of you, teach her how to approach
- If you don't have access to a hot girl like that, just approach girls alone and when it clicks with someone, tell her to "pretend to be my girlfriend, I want to make someone jealous" and walk around with her around the bar/nightclub, arms locked, make it a fun roleplaying game

Some girls will be really into it and touch you all over and shit.

For me, the entire point of nightgame is to get hot girls. To get hot girls you need (some) social proof. Otherwise why bother? I can hop on Tinder and have girls over with way less effort.

To get social proof, you need girls. If you don't have girls, tell them to pretend they're your girl. They love it. Become a regular at the cool places and tip 100%. Get treated like a king and make sure everyone sees it.

You have money to spend. I'm sure you'll boost your results much more by spending $200 on greasing the bouncers and barkeeps in your regular spot, than you would by spending $1000 on a bootcamp weekend.

Just my two cents. With covid, I haven't really been out at all in the past year and a half.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Holden wrote:
There are definitely techniques that boost your results. The question is if they're worth thousands of dollars.

- Go out with a hot girl and tell her to be your wingwoman, make it a fun game between the two of you, teach her how to approach
- If you don't have access to a hot girl like that, just approach girls alone and when it clicks with someone, tell her to "pretend to be my girlfriend, I want to make someone jealous" and walk around with her around the bar/nightclub, arms locked, make it a fun roleplaying game

Some girls will be really into it and touch you all over and shit.

For me, the entire point of nightgame is to get hot girls. To get hot girls you need (some) social proof. Otherwise why bother? I can hop on Tinder and have girls over with way less effort.

To get social proof, you need girls. If you don't have girls, tell them to pretend they're your girl. They love it. Become a regular at the cool places and tip 100%. Get treated like a king and make sure everyone sees it.

You have money to spend. I'm sure you'll boost your results much more by spending $200 on greasing the bouncers and barkeeps in your regular spot, than you would by spending $1000 on a bootcamp weekend.

Just my two cents. With covid, I haven't really been out at all in the past year and a half.
Have all your results lately been from tinder or some from approaching? Just curious. Also are you significantly above average in looks? I've never heard of an average looking guy having success with hot girls on tinder, unless there's some secret technique that I don't know about lol.
Holden

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:36 pm

SamJ_ wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:25 pm
Have all your results lately been from tinder or some from approaching? Just curious. Also are you significantly above average in looks? I've never heard of an average looking guy having success with hot girls on tinder, unless there's some secret technique that I don't know about lol.
No all my lays this year have been online, with two or three social circle lays. No cold approach.

And isn't the entire point of this website to become above average in looks? I mean I'm tall, athletic, low bodyfat, pretty proud of my jawline, and I dress edgy. Neglected the gym a bit but my body is still solid. Have good pics but they can be better.

But yeah, the point of that post was to say that girls you pull from cold approach (day or night) tend to be hotter than what you can get on Tinder. It's just that for me, at this point, I'm pretty happy with my Tinder results and the effort/results ratio of Tinder vs. cold approach makes it a no-brainer for me.

I'd say that 1 out of 7 lays from online would qualify as "really hot". Just an estimate.

My Log

Primary goal:
- A foursome
Rags2Bitches

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:38 pm

Holden wrote:
You know, I did this for a while with 2 girls (not at the same time). One of the girls was even bi, and we'd compete for makeouts. She'd been an import model with a cult online following. The other was an NFL cheerleader.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/24da0nlkqa8f ... mkIda?dl=0

Maybe I wasn't doing it right, but it didn't improve my results that much (was still pulling mostly cute girls, not the untouchable ones). Definitely intimidated some too.

I ended up getting way more attention from men. In terms of wingmen, another guy with elite looks/social freedom or a gay friend with elite looks/social freedom has worked better for me.

What took me to the next level was access from "gatekeeper" men...cocktail waitresses watching the owner hug me/drinking at owners' table/big promoter walking around introducing me etc. @Holden is right of course, it def helps to have hot female friends, but hasn't been as much of a direct impact for me.
Holden

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:02 pm

That's really interesting @Rags2Bitches . Those girls are really fucking hot though, I can totally see why other girls would be intimidated. If I had to guess there's only two or three girls of that caliber in any given club, at least where I live.

I could never make male wings work. Without a doubt, greasing the bouncers and barkeepers is a life changer. And it's so obvious in hindsight. Works the same for dates too: I have a coffee bar where I take Tinder girls where the staff treats me like I'm Louis XIV. It definitely makes a difference.

My Log

Primary goal:
- A foursome
RogerRoger

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:41 am

~6 hours working on insta-lay goal today.

Short update.

It's now been nearly a month and I'm still coughing at nights. Think it might be a sinus infection. I got tested for covid the first week and a few days ago both negative.

Silver lining is I went all out with work - submitted my third paper July 29th, had a successful dissertation defense July 30th, and fully revised my paper yesterday. My advisor just submitted an outstanding form today so I should be all done.

I'm in Hawaii so today I grabbed a few bottles of wine, placed condoms in both nightstand drawers and walked through how it would go down from when I'd bring a girl into my place. Successfully uncorked a wine bottle this time and I'll do another practice run tomorrow and then I'd say I'll be pretty confident about that.

Went to lunch at a bar and besides from the bartender and other wait staff the only eligible lady was 40+ y/o divorced but not good looking.

Went surfing after that and I did chat up one surfer girl seemed promising. Asked her what she was doing here, she mentioned she was there with her swim team. Asked if it was college and she said nope she's actually 112.

I went to another three bars but no eligible girls. Stayed until close (9pm here) but no dice.

So it seems like this tiny town is ideal for family trips but not for getting laid. Good to know for future reference. But hey, tomorrow's a new day and I'll be looking super sharp for the wedding. Might have some fun.

@Holden, @Rags2Bitches have either of you got laid at bars/clubs while traveling solo or only at the places you've greased for weeks on end or been with wings you know really well? I won't have a regular spot (will be in a new city every day or few days) for the next 2-3 months. It might be harder to get laid while traveling as I'll obviously not have the social proof Holden was talking about but I'm sure I'll get it figured out and will be fun.
Holden

Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:37 pm

@RogerRoger I have gotten laid while travelling solo, but only a handful of times. And while I was travelling solo, I didn't go out solo. It was always when I went out with people from the hostel that I've gotten laid (most of the time with people from that group too).

So I'm not really the best guy to ask about this.

My Log

Primary goal:
- A foursome
Rags2Bitches

Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:17 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:41 am
@Holden, @Rags2Bitches have either of you got laid at bars/clubs while traveling solo or only at the places you've greased for weeks on end or been with wings you know really well? I won't have a regular spot (will be in a new city every day or few days) for the next 2-3 months. It might be harder to get laid while traveling as I'll obviously not have the social proof Holden was talking about but I'm sure I'll get it figured out and will be fun.
yes, 10+ times.

It's not much harder than in your own city (easier sometimes if the demographics are more favorable). There's some built in social proof if you look like a somebody.

Pay attention to venue selection (should have a rough idea of the bars/clubs you want to go to ahead of time) and logistics. If your logistics are trash, you can still have a fun night/get some makeouts/meet cool people but it's a lot harder to get laid.

Venue selection: obviously want somewhere that's pretty full, good ratio (groups of single girls go there), and where the music is not too loud to talk
1) ask locals if you know any or party people who travel a lot
2) on insta look at 2-3 local insta models and see what bars/clubs they've posted themselves in the past year. Look at the people they follow...some of the attractive girls on that list will be their friends. For the ones with public instas, look at where they've posted themselves in the past year.
3) pipeline a bit with tinder ahead of time and ask your matches-- stopped doing this a couple of years ago cause I felt bad asking girls where to go with no intention of meeting them

Ideally get a hotel or airbnb in walking distance or less than a 15 min uber ride away
RogerRoger

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:25 am

Maybe I'm just not going out late enough.

Met up with @greenfavor today - super cool guy. Definitely the kind of person who achieves whatever he aims for -- like me, maybe just a bit quicker :)

Anyway, we went to the mission district in SF. Hit on 5-10 girls/groups I guess. Had a decent shot with the last group since her friends were pushing for it but the girl was lame.

A couple girls -- including the first one -- I was able to hold their hand for a while, even spin them around but they copped out with bf / dating someone.

Bummer but at the same time I probably need to hit on 100 girls in a night to bang one. Or maybe I'm just not going out late enough to pull the drunk girls.

I have an early morning tomorrow but will aim for midnight - 2am approaches tomorrow ideally and put my best shot on pulling a girl.

Feel like the hotel room I got tonight is kinda wasted but I definitely didn't want to drive back tonight. It still makes sense and hopefully good motivation to try harder tomorrow.
RogerRoger

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:43 am

Also a short itinerary post (basically my Tinder profile now which is generating way more convos from matches recently, we'll see if it ends in the mile high club as expected).

Now - Aug 24th: Bay Area
Aug 24 - Sep 4th: WI - IL - MI - OH - PA -WV - IN
Sep 4th - 9th: Bay Area
Sep 9th - 16th: NY - PA - MD - DC
Sep 17 - 23: LA
Sep 23 - 27: Bay Area
Sep 27 - Oct 2: SD - WY - MT
Oct: South America TBD

Possibly Seattle Oct 3 for the last baseball game of regular season.
Tentatively Peru for Oct 5 - 12.
And then my choice South America Oct 12 - 23 (maybe a few days later).

Considering between Colombia - that model girl I approached in Chicago and banged in Orlando is still messagine me - Argentina, and Ecuador.

Ecuador looks super fun for surfing.
Argentina would be fun to see the penguins and maybe hit up Antarctica (at a weak level. I can't afford South Pole now but consider that more legit).

Main drama there is I have to forfeit my passport on Sep 8th for German work visa application. So I applied for a real ID on Thursday and should arrive in time for my Sep 9th trip. If not, I guess I'll have to get a passport card same day or some shit. Anyway, for the South America trip I'll have to apply for a second passport book, which I'll probably get.

I'm kinda fingers crossed that the german work visa takes long enough that I can't start work Nov 1st and I'll be able to hangout a few more weeks in the states - there's still so much to do and so little time.

Gotta make the most of every day like it's my last.