R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Fri May 07, 2021 5:16 am

Serious Action Day 9

What I did well
[*]Put my work hours in (5.5h)
[*]Took a 30 minute walk. Definitely helped me unwind.
[*]Dropped off drycleaning.
[*]Chiro appt.
[*]Tried on adidas sweatshirt and sweatpants. The sweatshirt might be too big on shoulders but otherwise fits pretty well. Ordered one size smaller (XS...)
[*]Had a pretty good meeting today.
[*]Ate better today.
[*]Downloaded photos from 2nd photoshoot and put some on photofeeler.
[*]Listened to some podcasts on positive/growth mindset.
[*]Dealt with finances to the extent of transfer limits.

What I could do better
[*]Get back to counting calories.
[*]Go to bed earlier.
[*]Set alarm when talking with roommates; although it's a bit tough since one is moving out soon, so that'll resolve itself soon.
[*]Get back to meditating first thing in the morning; I've been going 1000mph the first ~8 hours of the day, not the healthiest on the body.
[*]Forgot to contact Miami photographer about retouching photo.

The plan moving forward
[*]Tomorrow: contact Miami photographer about retouching a photo.
[*]Tomorrow: work 5.25+ hours.
[*]Tomorrow: finish handling finances.
[*] Saturday: post a new IG pic.

To Do Eventually
[*]Edit some photos (if not done by June, ask S3nga how much he charges).
[*]Self-reflection - what I was going to do 7 days ago (kinda forget now).
[*]Return nike air max and get one half size smaller (+ deal with other returns + open rest of packages).
[*]Try out other 2nd photoshoot photos on PF.
[*]Check out first photoshoot photos, select the ones I want edited (if he was offering that I forget).
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Fri May 07, 2021 6:52 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:16 am
[*]Edit some photos (if not done by June, ask S3nga how much he charges).
Unless it's a lot of photos to edit, he will edit your photos, then asks you to tip him what you think the results were worth. Don't ask me how I know.
That's one less thing to do eventually haha.
RogerRoger

Sat May 08, 2021 4:38 am

@Lostcause, how mysteriously well you know that stud S3nga :)

Serious Action Day 10

Getting pretty stoked to see my Colombian girl this weekend. It would be logical for her to not be dtf logistically but I have a feeling it'll go down. But we'll see and if not this time definitely next weekend :)

What I did well
[*]Put my work hours in (5.5h)
[*]Went on a run. Short enough that I stopped just as it was bugging my shoulder.
[*]Neck exercises.
[*]Morning stretches, reading, duolingo.
[*]Had awesome style and got a killer haircut today.
[*]Won a game of Catan tonight and I didn't do much to screw over either of my roommates :)
[*]Consumed 3600 Calories and 126g protein - so much better than past few days.
[*]Going to bed right after this, which will be better but should be earlier more ideally.
[*]Got some outside time after it rained although cold.
[*]Opened the last two packages and made use of a ~perfectly fitting white slim fit tee from zara.

What I could do better
[*]150+g protein.
[*]Didn't achieve all of my 5 tasks to do today - going to cut that down to 1 work goal, and 2 eminently achievable tasks.
[*]My hair was super awesome today and I had killer style. Should've done some approaches / told my roommates or friend let's hit a bar.

The plan moving forward
[*]Tomorrow: 1 hour work.
[*]Tomorrow: learn at least one question to ask in Spanish.
[*]Tomorrow: post Miami pics as IG post.
[*]Tomorrow: check out the tulips, get to Chicago. Ideally hit the bars/clubs but if I'm tired I might let myself go to sleep early and get work done.

To Do Eventually
[*]Edit that Austin bar photo.
[*]Self-reflection - what I was going to do 7 days ago (kinda forget now).
[*]Return nike air max (+ deal with other returns + open rest of packages).
[*]Try out other 2nd photoshoot photos on PF, maybe ask S3nga to edit the ones with top potential.
[*]Check out first photoshoot photos, select the ones I want edited (if he was offering that I forget).
[*]Venmo 3rd photographer.
Relentless
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Positive Mental Attitude

Sat May 08, 2021 4:21 pm

Read the last few pages. Looks like you are feeling a bit better since that breakdown update you had on 21th of April. Hopefully you are indeed feeling better.

Interesting way to set up your log. I am still looking how I want my goals/challenges etc and just the general layout of my log and I might use a bit from your layout as inspiration if you dont mind.

Also I saw a deadlifting goal, as someone who is mainly training the big three that catched my attention. Did not see a lot of deadlifting in your log tho?
RogerRoger

Tue May 11, 2021 3:55 am

Greatness Has Arrived
For the past few years one of my mental mantras that would inspire myself and get myself out of a slump was "Greatness Awaits."
Today, for the first time, my mindset has shifted to "Greatness Has Arrived."

Beyond the various milestones I've hit in the past ~6 years of self-improvement that definitely have catalyzed this moment, the most proximate cause has been traveling once a month (or more) in 2021, taking photoshoots, and buying new outfits. Really just enjoying life in the here and now. I definitely received a healthy dose of validation on instagram from those photoshoots + outfits. And the crowning moments have been these past two weeks dating a girl who currently sits at 9.8/10 - that's 98% my type: hot, fashionable, feminine, into fitness, classy, we have similar values. Unfortunately, she only wants 1-2 kids so probably won't wife this one.

Last weekend, I was rather self-concious everyone looking at us/her. Whereas this past weekend it just kind of became normalized. Or more so I felt that I deserve this girl - that although I still have quite a few goals I'm working on, nevertheless I am worthy of her right now and even a hotter girl that has that missing 1% personality.

Weekend in Review: Holland & Chicago
Spent Saturday in Holland for the tulip festival. It's funny, most of the drive there I was thinking that 2.5 hours, no way it's worth it, probably overhyped. But when I got there, it was pretty damn awesome.

Chicago was a ton of fun. And a rather interesting experience for me. I should do a better job of putting my foot down when I'm done shopping - maybe just set an alarm to make sure I eat since I only had two meals on Sunday. We took photos at the sky deck and it's funny that my girl and her friend were straight up ignoring the attendants on being over time. Was a useful experience for me to just chill out and enjoy the moment. Usually I'm pretty uptight about following the rules, but it wasn't my problem after all.

I'll get back to the usual log format tomorrow.

@Relentless, cheers dude. About the deadlift, sadly I haven't been able to train deadlift seriously for about two weeks and haven't progressed since December 2020. January because I was at home and since ~Feb 10th because I injured by left elbow. Physical therapist (and separately a physician's assistant and chiropractor) diagnosed it as a pulled ligament (ulnar collateral) and I'm finally going "all out" in letting it heal up before I get back to training hard.

But I didn't let that stop me! I've added 45 lbs to my squat (75 lbs if you include chains). Still hoping I can get my elbow healed up in time to hit 800 lb total for a powerlifiting meet second week of June. That would require a rather large jump in my squat which I bet could happen but we'll see.

About log formatting, sure give it a shot. I started doing this after I saw TheBeast's log (I think it was him, dude with the awesome drummer profile photo) which had some check-ins I thought was useful.

I also really liked my GLL log in 2019 doing streaks on different tasks. Kinda over that now but it was pretty nice for tracking one approach a day and other goals with streaks.
play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Tue May 11, 2021 11:04 am

That's awesome to hear man, the one very slim silver lining of quitting for 2 years is when you come back and see all you guys absolutely killing it. Everyone's transformations have been really inspiring. You, lostcause, radical and obviously KillYourInnerLoser are the guys that are destroying doubt in hundreds of guys. When I came back I expected GLL to be completely dead and all you guys to have fizzled out. If I'm being dead honest when I first saw your first couple logs posts on GLL my thought was "this guy isn't going to make it". I hope you don't hold that against me, I also thought the same of Andy & myself (hence quitting). Imagine my surprise when Andy hasn't only kept GLL alive but it's fresh, modern and more accessible than ever, and you're here talking about approaching, travelling and dating 9's like it's no big deal.

9.8/10 is the dream, even more impressive is your ability to think "I can do better". That's a winners mentality.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue May 11, 2021 1:26 pm

RogerRoger wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:55 am
And the crowning moments have been these past two weeks dating a girl who currently sits at 9.8/10 - that's 98% my type: hot, fashionable, feminine, into fitness, classy, we have similar values. Unfortunately, she only wants 1-2 kids so probably won't wife this one
If she's a DD cup size and you end up wifing her, you can name your first born.
R2D2

Really happy for you man.

That thing about you following the rules really resonated with me. Right now, i have no prob breaking them as long as a person doesnt get in trouble.
RogerRoger

Wed May 12, 2021 5:11 am

Serious Action Day 11

What I did well
[*]Booked a flight to Orlando for the weekend.
[*]Shared photos from this past weekend with S3nga for editing (or moving on to the next photos).
[*]8+ hours work (stopped tracking after 8 hours): generated all the data I need.
[*]Neck exercises, PT exercises, ran, some core.
[*]Consumed 3k+ Calories and 130+g protein.

What I could do better
[*]Go to sleep earlier: switch to KYIL/GLL post in the morning since I've been spending too long == 1+ hour past two nights.
[*]Leg machines at gym.
[*]Need to pay taxes + start side hustle to keep up this lifestyle.

The plan moving forward
[*]Tomorrow: MWP dogecoin trading bot.
[*]Tomorrow: 5.25+h work.
[*]Tomorrow: min. 1h taxes (do before work).
[*]Tomorrow: schedule gym time first thing in the morning.

To Do Eventually
[*]Self-reflection - what I was going to do 13 days ago (kinda forget now).
[*]Deal with chicago photoshoot photos.

======
@Crisis_Overcomer, that's pretty much a requirement for wifing ;)
On the rule side of things, well, I did break my declaration of only one date with her.
But for the kid thing, that is pretty serious. Absolute minimum is 4. But probably I'll find my dream girl and have 7+

Anyway, still a lot of fun to be had with this girl. She's tiny enough I can actually imagine mile high club being not only feasible but possibly fun beyond just crossing it off the list.

@play_time_is_over, well, given that my first few posts I was 23, never kissed, and after maybe 100 posts I had lonelyisland's song ft. Akon stuck in my head after my first bang, fair enough. I would also admit, that you, me, and Andy are late bloomers on the GLL success track. But then again, I think it's ~2 years from when you decide to really get serious more so than when you start slightly trying. I'm still just getting started.
Spazdig
Goal: Get Laid

Wed May 12, 2021 12:14 pm

If anyone on this forum deserves a smokeshow gf and success, its you man. Your persistence, tenacity and all out balls for feats like your 124 approaches in one day are pretty inspiring. And despite your lows, they've never stopped you from raising other people up with your encouragement and striving to do better.
RogerRoger

Thu May 13, 2021 5:00 am

Serious Action Day 12

What I Did Well
[*]Took care of a few Orlando trip details.
[*]Booked a flight to Miami first weekend of June (buddy's birthday weekend).
[*]Neck exercises, PT exercises, sled walk, great core workout.
[*]Wrote a dogecoin trading bot (the first two versions).
[*]Worked on taxes.

What I could do better
[*]Didn't do any research today (or work besides taxes / doge bot)
[*]Didn't track calories - had around 2k probably less and prob not enough protein.

The plan moving forward
[*]#1 priority tomorrow == meeting prep.
[*]Pick up dry cleaning tomorrow.
[*]Send my advisor an update.
[*]Track calories tomorrow.
[*]If time permits, work on taxes.

To Do Eventually
[*]Doge bot v3
[*]Self-reflection - what I was going to do 13 days ago (kinda forget now).

@Spazdig, cheers dude! And congrats on your recent lay. Too bad she wasn't as hot without clothes on but I imagine you still had some nice validation from walking around the city with her.
Crypto
Goal: Get Lean (4-6 pack)
Motto: Hard Choices, Easy Life

Thu May 13, 2021 7:11 am

Ayyy fucking onya mate. Killing it, can't wait for the day my greatness arrives. For now, it still awaits. Just reaffirms me that joining this forum was a good idea, lots of people like you to be inspired from and lots of people to lift each other up.
Last edited by Crypto on Fri May 14, 2021 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abs Lvl 3 - [82.5kg] ➔ [80kg] ➔ [77.5kg]
Tinder Lvl 1 - [Take Photos] ➔ [Make Profile] ➔ [Get a Date]
RogerRoger

Fri May 14, 2021 1:50 am

Serious Action Day 13

What I Did Well
[*]7 hours work.
[*]PT exercises, ran/walked 5k in 27m, core workout, neck exercises, 2xRogaine, read a page of Think & Grow Rich.
[*]Bought ergonomic (split) keyboard + (vertical) mouse
[*]Picked up drycleaning
[*]Decent amount of calories ~3k and 150+g protein.

What I could do better
[*]Prefacing this with I'm quite happy with today, the following are somewhat just the problem of there being only so many hours in a day and I would say they were appropriately lower priorities today.
[*]Work on doge bot.
[*]Work on taxes.

The plan moving forward
[*]Go to sleep ~now, wake up early, pack, fly to Orlando.
[*]Few hours on taxes tomorrow.
[*]Finish taxes Monday.
[*]Prep Tuesday meeting on Tuesday morning (already pretty good shape).
[*]Wednesday = prep Thursday meeting (get 2D plot done, make nice growth criterion plot for paper, add trajectories to paper, revise results section).
[*]Thursday = clean room and deal with chores.
[*]Friday = make money (not wedded to doge bot, could explore sports betting bot).

To Do Eventually
[*]Doge bot v3
[*]Self-reflection - what I was going to do 15 days ago (kinda forget now).

@Crypto, cheers dude. Your greatness is waiting for you to be ready to seize it. Get after it.
RogerRoger

Wed May 19, 2021 5:13 am

Serious Action Day 14
I'll need to do a more detailed reflection tomorrow.

In brief, I banged my first dime-piece three times in 24 hours (well, the third time was a hand/blow/titjob and I didn't cum) Friday-Saturday, I was walking on cloud nine on Saturday, suffered a nuclear breakdown Saturday night, and dumped her Sunday night after some manipulative shit she did that I'll break down tomorrow.

I felt pretty down most of today but I did a lot of positive things for myself today that I did want to post here before going to bed.

What I Did Well
[*]6 hours 20 minutes work.
[*]Absolutely crushed my work meeting today.
[*]Sent an important email to my collaborator.
[*]10 minutes jogging (1 mile in 7m50s), core workout, neck exercises, PT exercises. 2xRogaine, read a page of Think & Grow Rich.
[*]Picked up packages.
[*]3640 Calories and 150+g protein.
[*]Took good care of myself today: worked with window access to an abundance of sunlight, went outside a few times during the day, dressed well + great hair, ate food roughly on schedule, listened to music, caught up on my sci news podcast, got groceries, enjoyed a nice cup of milk with dinner, watched two episodes of "Year in Space" during dinner, talked to a friend (planning Miami trip early June), posted on GLL, and now on here.
[*]I've now reviewed all Chicago photoshoot photos.

What I could do better
[*]An attractive girl smiled at me and I didn't say anything. She did look kinda flat but still wish I had said something.
[*]Should be going to sleep earlier.

The plan moving forward
[*]Wednesday = prep Thursday meeting (get 2D plot done, make nice growth criterion plot for paper, add trajectories to paper, revise results section).
[*]Thursday = clean room and deal with chores.
[*]Friday = make money (not wedded to doge bot, could explore sports betting bot).

To Do Eventually
[*]Doge bot v3
[*]Self-reflection - what I was going to do 20 days ago (kinda forget now).
[*]Deal with chicago photoshoot photos: edit some (also give one more sweep for prospective good ones).
RogerRoger

Sun May 23, 2021 5:23 am

Story time gents! I'm going into the fully gory tale of how I wooed, banged, and then jumped out of what was becoming an undesirable relationship with the HOTTEST girl I've ever banged.

The Hottest Girl
This girl (I'll call her B) worked as a model in Colombia (doing commercials for different products), 24 with the tiniest wrists I've ever seen, but she had okay biceps and clearly hit the gym regularly. She was also my dream girl: long shimmering hair, flawless face (with makeup) and the perfect hourglass body. When I first approached her she was wearing a sweater and I thought she was that uber rare case of thin with a nice rack. Turns out she had a boob job, had work done on her ass (which was heavenly too), liposuction for good measure, lip job, those were the things she mentioned, maybe more.

Rich Guy Game in Brief
I spent a total of something like $10k in the three weeks I was dating her. My biggest lingering curiosity is if she would've banged if I had been less extravagant, as well as if I could've retained her while spending less (but I don't do drama and she wasn't worth holding on to).

The Approach and First Day: $1k
First weekend of May I was visiting family in Chicago. As par usual, Saturday I was doing photoshoots with Sunday shopping. While I'm waiting for my photographer by a tourist trap I do a few approaches because @SamJ_ was saying he was approaching around then and I figured I might as well too. So, I see B taking some photos with her friends. Even with a sweater it was clear this girl had a great rack - so I just HAD to approach her. @Ed_ knows the type.

I just walked straight up and introduced myself. Her eyes got super dilated, kinda crazy. Wanted her number, her friends translated and they all agreed instagram. Fine - I had just started fixing up my instagram for this exact reason.

So I hit her up later that day saying we should get drinks and she says not into that (thinking I just want a ONS I guess or playing hard to get) and she's shopping. So I tell her I'm going shopping Sunday we should hit up Zara. Uploaded an epic photo taken by @joe_ronimo from my Austin trip the next morning and she's down (I later learn that's the photo she sent to friends and family to introduce me). We ended up meeting at a maller closer to where she was staying, also closer to where I was staying north of the city. She's pretty late but that gave me time to buy a pretty awesome pair of ripped jeans and edgy shirt. Also scouted out a pretty dope looking chain and I was planning on buying one for a while. Haggled it down to 50% (but probably still was few 100 overpriced).

So when B finally shows up with her friend chaperoning her I get my two chains and buy her a necklace and a bracelet too. That was $1k which is what I budgeted on. B is fresh off the boat, visiting the US for 3 months and hardly knows any English so I mostly spoke Italian and her friend helped translate a bit. I had to run shortly after as I had another photoshoot. I'm trying to get B out to dinner that night but she was pretty slow responding. I ended up bringing wine and McD (lol) to her place. Again her friend chaperoned which helped with the translating. B was wearing Balenciaga sweats and a popping sports bra. Knew it wasn't going down but made out with her a bit and drove home.

Second Day: ~$3k
We chat a bit on whatsapp during the week, wanted to meet in the middle for the tulip festival. She was busy Saturday with family (which reflecting now I wonder what that was) so we go to Willis Tower in the morning. She's late but it was cloudy so we got rebooked later. I checked out the tulips on the way and they were pretty awesome but not worth the drive. So instead we go shopping. Got a pretty sick pair of red + black adidas that work well with two shirts I have and bought her a few things. But what really dominated the total was the damn shoes. Maybe $1k there. Went to victoria secret and bought her two things, few 100. Had a few meals then back to Willis Tower after dinner.

Unfortunately, the glass floor was facing sunset so we didn't get any good photos. It's also ridiculously short and although B and her friend did a good job ignoring the dude working for a bit, we get shoed out, try again. I messed up here in not scheduling it earlier before sunset, both for the photos and to drop off B's friend to have a scheduled nice dinner alone with B - and she was happy to get wine back to my place after (if google translate was correct). So I end up dropping B and her friend back at their place kinda late. Made out with B but I wasn't worried, I was sure it would go down the next date.

Day 3-5: ~$6k
The following weekend I fly to Orlando. I wanted to go straight to the hotel to change and eat something but in a somewhat strange turn of events, B's uncle's friend who is acting as chaffeur takes us to a mall. So we go to under armour and B helps me pick up some pretty sweet shorts and compression shirt, I buy her a few things two and we both like the same pair of shoes, lol, total ~$1k. After lunch I buy her a new iPhone which I was going to do in Chicago but wasn't down to drop another g back then. We must've hit one more shop because I know I spent about $3k in three or so hours there.

Back to the hotel and I unpack and crash for a bit while my girl goes to a hair salon to handle a work call (?) She's late for dinner, kinda upset about several plans of mine that day getting upended but I played it cool. Think and Grow Rich: I was in it to win it. I was wondering the whole time if she was a pure gold digger and would peace out on me at any moment. But she eventually got back to the hotel and we got back to the restaurant at last seating.

After dinner she starts talking to her mom (?) and says she needs some privacy (?) so I grab a bottle of wine and then fucking wait outside my own hotel room for 15 minutes. I fucking hate waiting. My phone is at 1% battery so I message her that. After my phone dies I knock on the door, and I'm doing my best to keep myself together but was really not into what a disorganized wreck she was. Still, I kept up to myself that I was in it to win it and this is the price to pay for me to bang a model (this time).

First Bang
She lets me in when I knock, we have a sip of wine, start feeling her up and she insists we brush our teeth and gets on the phone with her dad...Anyway, with clean teeth she strips and tells me to get on the bed. She's wearing a piece of lingerie I bought for her at victoria secret. Looks crazy hot. I took a cialis a few hours earlier so I'm rock hard, put a condom on and she starts riding cowgirl - first time I've had ~zero foreplay with a girl and been so hard. I was going to cum within like 60 seconds so I pick her up and I take a 5 second break before doing missionary. Again going to cum rather early so I pull out and eat her out for a bit. But she just wants the D so back to cowgirl for a bit, push her off, and we get to doggy which is my favorite. At this point it's been at least a few minutes so I just enjoy that perfect bubble butt to the fullest.

Second Bang
I could kinda tell she was more of trying to please me than that she super enjoyed our first bang - partly she kept saying her boobs hurt (she needed a touch up surgery) so she didn't let me play with them much. Wasn't very fun cuddling, I guess she slept on her back because of the boobs/pain. The next morning though she got kinda turned on by how hard I was and I also lasted longer than she could take (forgot lube and she got sensitive after I pounded her doggy). She only blows with condoms on (kinda weird but I guess good she's safe) so that wasn't a ton of fun but she starts rubbing her pussy and rubbing my dick saying "Dami leche! Leche! Leche!" (which is cum/milk in spanish) and I cum all over her perfect tits, which she's super into.

More Shopping: $1k
Her new iphone didn't work so we went back to the mall. Also wanted to get a new dress for her since I wore two suits the day before and all she had was sportswear. But I spent a lot of money the day before and still wanted to eat nice, go to disneyworld, and stay within my $5k credit limit (that's a necessity since I self-limited luckily in that my bank with all the cash I never activated that card and it didn't work). So I let her know how much we have to spend that day and tomorrow. And she just kept on wanting to buy all this random stuff. She did start checking price tags as the total dipped lower and forever 21 is a godsend. She got a skirt like a cheerleader there (only like $20) and grabbed my dick over my jeans she could tell I liked it. Anyway, she pretty well flunked that test of her financial management - we didn't even get her a dress which was the objective (sadly everything was too big for her although the one dress she tried on - most perfect figure I've laid eyes on).

Soccer Stud
I wanted to hit up disneyworld both days but her friend (?) she hadn't seen in 5 years who played on the National Men's Cololombia soccer team connected with her on IG and was playing in a match. So we head over there since it was free/cheap. And I thought it was going to be a legit match but it was indoor and semi pro. I have to cancel our first uber since B is wishy washy about staying after she can't find S at first and then I help her find him - big mistake as it turns out.

Nevertheless it was interesting to observe how this dude acted - total chad energy. Like there was no doubt in his mind he was top shelf and he strutted his stuff. Anyway, B is happy to leave pretty early which I was happy with. We get back to the hotel and have a nice dinner. S invites us to a party and I'm down to check it out as it was only like 7pm. We end up hanging at this guy's apartment complex for like 90 minutes waiting for his friends and then B's uncle's friend.

Night on the Town: Pain & Drugs
We eventually all get in the car heading downtown. Dudes start passing around a vape - so I say nah, easy. My girl says she kinda wants to (day 1 she said she didn't do any drugs) but she doesn't want me to judge her (she said this in spanish, not thinking I would understand - the whole weekend was in Spanish and learning by immersion I caught up pretty quick). I said I didn't care so she took a hit (she later claimed she didn't). Anyway we get to the club and I enjoy the music for a bit but B didn't love my dance moves (lame) and wasn't into dancing with me (lamer). She also kept on disappearing with one or two of the other dudes. I was wondering about that until one of the guys came back with coke on his watch and snorted it. I don't really care if she does coke (heroine and meth prob would be dealbreakers) but this is like the 4th or 5th lie she's told at this point - and this one a straight lie more so than issue with translation.

I just try to enjoy the music but after a few hours (I realize now I got super dehydrated) my ears start hurting, my feet start hurting, my head starts hurting, my shoulders start hurting, my stomach starts hurting - not feeling good. But they all want to stick around and hit up an after party after. I've never done something like that so at first I'm down but I feel worse and worse. Finally at 2am the concert ends and we're on the streets. I keep saying that I'm not happy but I'll go with them. They look kinda unsure about that. Eventually I'm able to ignore the pain enough to put on a convincing face and that pleases them. Takes us an hour to get to the after party - it's some warehouse with music thumping - I guess another DJ event. The wait's like an hour so they decide it's not worth it but for some reason they're hanging out talking in the cold while I'm in pain, pretending to be fine whenever B asks but apparently not hiding the pain well enough from my face. At one point B asks "estas bien?" for the 50th time and I walk under a 16 wheeler to neither lie nor admit failure. I don't understand why we were there so long and when I return I say I want to go (which I had said a few times) and I don't understand why she can't comprehend that.

So we go back in the car dejected I feel like an asshole but also like I'm going to keel over. I hear B tell S about disney the next day and something about he should come. I get to my room and B has some work calls. I slept 5am - 7am. I wake up and B is still not back. I'm feeling like death. B gets back when I say I'm not doing great, I feel like a royal douche for throwing a fit the night before (although I now feel it was rather justified and weird she didn't care about my pain at all although I did keep trying to grin and bare it). Anyway, we have an okay breakfast I apologize for the night before. I shower, she takes work calls (?) Then tells me S is in trouble and she's worried about him.

Scammed by Soccer Bro
So I meet with S and B, S claims his wallet got stolen. Now that's not impossible as a bouncer went around the crowd mentioning a dude was stealing phones so keep them in your pockets or hold on tight. But the way S said it, the look in his eyes, the sound of his voice, was pretty much exactly the same vibe as I've experienced dozens of times from homeless(ish) guys telling a sob song asking for money. B says S should go to Disney with us and I realize from the night before this was their scheme. I felt bad about the night before so I was fine with it. The strangest thing is that once we got to disney S walked up to a vending machine and used the same card he used the night before.

I didn't call them busted, and overall enjoyed disney a ton. But I knew that I didn't bang B that night she had more than enough red flags and I was done. Fastforward to that night: we leave disney agonizingly slowly, get back to the hotel, S uses my phone for like 30m to get a ride - which won't show up for 2 hours. We go to Walgreens to get B a painkiller (and I was thinking about buying lube). What should've taken max 5 minutes took 30+m and I set a timer to force myself out of there. Another kinda weird thing is that S bought B stuff a few times - I never saw B spend a dime the time I was with her (although she wanted me to mail $2k cash back to Colombia (???)).

Ending it All
We get back to the hotel around 10pm - I'm waking up 6am for my flight so I get packing. Finally S's ride is there so B goes to send him off - 20 minutes go by and she's not back. And I also realize then that she took my last condom. That was the last straw. I asked the receptionist and two dudes at the hotel bar for a condom and all three were super weirded out by it. Whatever. I'm headed to a restaurant where the dudes waiting can maybe help me out - and I run into S, B, and S's gf. S says he'll give me a condom he bought at Walgreens so B hands me...my condom! Not the same brand S bought. So I go back to my room, pretty furious. It's now 12:30am and I message B I'm locking the door. She comes back with S's newly ex-gf saying they want to go get food (do these people never sleep???) so I say she can take her bags with her.

She denies taking the condom. I now reflect there is a minute chance she's klepto and didn't realize she took it. Anyway I mention a few things I was unhappy about over the past weekend, and end with her just wanting me for money. That hit home and she's finally gone.

I slept a few hours and was very happy to make it out of that heart of darkness. I was still pissed at her for two days after and sent her a list of the reasons I dumped her after I landed (it was probably 20+ bullets).

Aftermath
She's messaged me a few times saying it's cultural differences and we can work things out. I really kinda liked this girl - during the daytime she was fun to hangout with and I was hoping she'd join me for my next pro photoshoot and I'd actually get to wave her around my IG. The sex was not the best I've had (mostly points off regarding blowjobs) but it was pretty awesomely validating walking around with her under my arm. I knew I wasn't spending sustainably but on the plus side that lit a fire under my pants to make a ton of money that has cooled off some.

I didn't mention all the sketchy stuff but I don't think I could meet her again after dumping her like that - for one thing I'm still mad about her dishonesty and manipulative behavior (succinctly, she's a total narcissist) - and for another thing pretty sure she rolls with a dangerous crowd/family. At the very least very sketch.

=================================
Lessons Learned
[*]Rich guy game can lead to a lay with a top shelf chick - but you might end up paying in more way than one.
[*]Learned I have bad posture when I get stressed out.
[*]Learned I should practice acting calmly and charitably / deal with pain better - I can practice by doing a Ramadan-like fast maybe once a week or whenever I decide it's time to work on this.
[*]I should probably start therapy - straight up avoidance Saturday night and my own dishonesty (which I did admit and apologize for whereas she has not admitted any faults or apologies) should never happened.
[*]If you're not in it to win it - then you're going to lose. Friday I had a definite goal and I had mission accomplished. Saturday I was walking on cloud nine feeling my the past six years of improvement was complete. To some extent that is true but if I had had a concrete goal maybe I could've held myself together better. Or better yet, ordered an uber home at midnight and averted catastrophe completely.

Overall, I would say it was worth it: I didn't break the bank and accomplished a few of my life goals shortly after I had a different kind of mental breakdown getting turned down by a girl below my league.

This again goes to show that there's always someone looking to buy higher (fat girl turned me down) and always some willing to sell low (Colombian barbie girl).

In other news, I have a pretty hot Hinge prospect that should help me forget my Colombian beauty.
This whole experience also has lit a fire in my pants to make my 10 million way sooner than later and start living that Mr Yotta lifestyle.
Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Sun May 23, 2021 8:26 am

This is a great story, thank you for sharing.

I still need to catch up on everyone's back grounds, so my analysis/feedback might be a little off, but it sounds like you started really strong with her, and made a fantastic good impression with your approach.

By the time you meet 'S' though, it reads like her perspective of you has 180'd. You went from this exciting, confident guy who approached her out of no wear, to a guy who is following her around as she leads you around doing she wants to do.

When she went to meet S, that time was about him and her, and you probably felt like a third wheel. If you had known how this would have played out, I would have said toddles, and hit her up later once they're done. Thought to be honest, it sounds like she had a long list of other people to she wanted to see and hit up.

Honestly thou, this sounds like you're turning this into a good learning experience. Thanks again for sharing