R2s Serious Action Log: Pulling Gurls from the Club

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:34 am

15-30 minutes work today (might've been an hour even but feel like it was pretty quick).
2 hours nightgame (hit on one girl legit, talked to at least three more -- all pairs).
1 hour learning pickup (read chasegirls.com article on meta frame).

Also hit on one girl daytime. I went with the "I'm in a rush, let's get coffee" (since she seemed 19ish) but I kinda stuttered on that. I definitely need to get some self-limiting beliefs handled somehow.

Yesterday when I switched my Chief Aim In Life (a la Think and Grow Rich) from work to getting laid, an inner voice was screaming "No!" I'm not sure if that's because my inner self still considers pre-marital sex immoral, because my inner self doesn't believe I can accomplish the goal, or simply because there was a resistance to changing my #1 goal - I've been going all out on work for a while now so I'd bet that's part of it.

My inner voice was okay with my morning recitation of my Chief Aim In Life. However, when I recited the Self-Confidence Formula, my inner self was still squeamish about the idea of achieving my definite Chief Aim In Life (an insta-lay preferably from bar/club but daygame also okay) by November (and there was a TON of resistance when I initially thought about setting the deadline end of this month).

Unfortunately, I do still need to do some work this week (need to finish a paper and build my presentation, read articles, etc.) so I can't go 100% with the getting laid goal this week. Nevertheless, I should be able to put in some leg work so that I'm off work in August I'll be in a better position when I go all out.

So, here are some definite steps I will be taking (in order of daily priority):

[*] Do the 6 steps on p. 22 Think And Grow Rich for my new getting laid goal (actually write shit down on paper).

[*] Go out to at least one bar every night this week (I have a Tinder date set up for tomorrow night but I'm planning on banging her relatively quick or scaring her away and then hitting the bar after).

[*] Write down on paper an imaginary interaction with a girl (daygame or nightgame) and fill out the whole imaginary interaction from opener to getting laid - I want to start envisioning success.

[*] Go to the gym every day this week.

[*] Read one pickup article / watch one youtube video / listen to one podcast per day.

[*] Find a nightgame coach by the of August. Has to be in person. Probably for when I take my trip to NYC in September. Too bad BiB and the older gen (can't even remember the dudes names from LA and Miami respectively) are retired. I hit up toddvdating but the dude flaked on the phone call the first and third attempt and was late the second time. What a scrub. I have a call tomorrow morning with wingwomanNyc, we'll see how that goes. I kinda really want to become a regular at a bar this week, build rapport with a bartender and see if I can pay her to be a wingwoman. Presumably she wouldn't have experience so maybe it wouldn't work but could be a fun experience.

[*] Try cannabis or other non-alcoholic mood-enhancers. Specifically so I'm not anxious all the fucking time - even yesterday on my day off I was pretty wound up. I'd prefer to do CBT on myself or something - that is, fix the underlying issue rather than medicate but I might try chemical enhancement if it comes to that.

===============
Anyway, tonight night game went better overall I'd say. I went for the tail end of the concert but they were already closed, guess I didn't miss much. Went to a nearby bar and played a game of pool by myself. Hit up a pair of girls at the bar to see if they wanted to join. The hot girl I started off with was frigid but her curvy friend was super nice - not into that body type tho. Anyway they weren't down for pool.

Then I bought a homeless guy a drink at a bar. I'm not sure if part of it is that I really chill the fuck out at around 11pm (that's one of my most productive work hours) or just socializing with him but I was much better at that point - and I was sober tonight, just had ginger beer. Anyway, talked to a girl at the bar but didn't press it as far as I should've.

Went to the same bar I've been to like 5 nights the past week. It was decent again tonight. Intro'd myself to the hottest girl in the bar and I think I had a pretty good smile but before I could do my line she realized I had hit on her friend last week. I remembered her friend being a frigid bitch so that shook me. Too bad I didn't press with the hot girl because she was smiling anyway seemed nice. But my mind just went 100% blank when my opener got derailed. Of course now I've thought of a million things I could've/should've said. Oh well, it'll come in time I guess.

I've got an early morning and I hit up most of the bars in town. Going to crush work tomorrow AND make some strides in mindset improvement.

Day by day, in every possible way, I am getting better and better.
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:41 am

RogerRoger wrote:
15-30 minutes work today (might've been an hour even but feel like it was pretty quick).
2 hours nightgame (hit on one girl legit, talked to at least three more -- all pairs).

Also hit on one girl daytime. I went with the "I'm in a rush, let's get coffee" (since she seemed 19ish) but I kinda stuttered on that. I definitely need to get some self-limiting beliefs handled somehow.

Yesterday when I switched my Chief Aim In Life (a la Think and Grow Rich) from work to getting laid, an inner voice was screaming "No!" I'm not sure if that's because my inner self still considers pre-marital sex immoral, because my inner self doesn't believe I can accomplish the goal, or simply because there was a resistance to changing my #1 goal - I've been going all out on work for a while now so I'd bet that's part of it.

My inner voice was okay with my morning recitation of my Chief Aim In Life. However, when I recited the Self-Confidence Formula, my inner self was still squeamish about the idea of achieving my definite Chief Aim In Life (an insta-lay preferably from bar/club but daygame also okay) by November (and there was a TON of resistance when I initially thought about setting the deadline end of this month).

Unfortunately, I do still need to do some work this week (need to finish a paper and build my presentation, read articles, etc.) so I can't go 100% with the getting laid goal this week. Nevertheless, I should be able to put in some leg work so that I'm off work in August I'll be in a better position when I go all out.

So, here are some definite steps I will be taking (in order of daily priority):

[*] Do the 6 steps on p. 22 Think And Grow Rich for my new getting laid goal (actually write shit down on paper).

[*] Go out to at least one bar every night this week (I have a Tinder date set up for tomorrow night but I'm planning on banging her relatively quick or scaring her away and then hitting the bar after).

[*] Write down on paper an imaginary interaction with a girl (daygame or nightgame) and fill out the whole imaginary interaction from opener to getting laid - I want to start envisioning success.

[*] Go to the gym every day this week.

[*] Read one pickup article / watch one youtube video / listen to one podcast per day.

[*] Find a nightgame coach by the of August. Has to be in person. Probably for when I take my trip to NYC in September. Too bad BiB and the older gen (can't even remember the dudes names from LA and Miami respectively) are retired. I hit up toddvdating but the dude flaked on the phone call the first and third attempt and was late the second time. What a scrub. I have a call tomorrow morning with wingwomanNyc, we'll see how that goes. I kinda really want to become a regular at a bar this week, build rapport with a bartender and see if I can pay her to be a wingwoman. Presumably she wouldn't have experience so maybe it wouldn't work but could be a fun experience.

[*] Try cannabis or other non-alcoholic mood-enhancers. Specifically so I'm not anxious all the fucking time - even yesterday on my day off I was pretty wound up. I'd prefer to do CBT on myself or something - that is, fix the underlying issue rather than medicate but I might try chemical enhancement if it comes to that.

===============
Anyway, tonight night game went better overall I'd say. I went for the tail end of the concert but they were already closed, guess I didn't miss much. Went to a nearby bar and played a game of pool by myself. Hit up a pair of girls at the bar to see if they wanted to join. The hot girl I started off with was frigid but her curvy friend was super nice - not into that body type tho. Anyway they weren't down for pool.

Then I bought a homeless guy a drink at a bar. I'm not sure if part of it is that I really chill the fuck out at around 11pm (that's one of my most productive work hours) or just socializing with him but I was much better at that point - and I was sober tonight, just had ginger beer. Anyway, talked to a girl at the bar but didn't press it as far as I should've.

Went to the same bar I've been to like 5 nights the past week. It was decent again tonight. Intro'd myself to the hottest girl in the bar and I think I had a pretty good smile but before I could do my line she realized I had hit on her friend last week. I remembered her friend being a frigid bitch so that shook me. Too bad I didn't press with the hot girl because she was smiling anyway seemed nice. But my mind just went 100% blank when my opener got derailed. Of course now I've thought of a million things I could've/should've said. Oh well, it'll come in time I guess.

I've got an early morning and I hit up most of the bars in town. Going to crush work tomorrow AND make some strides in mindset improvement.

Day by day, in every possible way, I am getting better and better.
Really gets me fired up to read about your goals and the fact that you're getting back into approaching, since you're one of the first guys I talked to on here who got me started. As far as non-alcoholic mood enhancers go, have you considered trying phenibut? I have tried it and I don't think it makes me decide to approach any more easily than without it, but it seems to remove the majority of the anxiety once I actually do decide to approach and allows me to never stumble over my words. It can only be used up to twice a week or so tho without risking developing a dependence.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:55 am

RogerRoger wrote:

Oh my, Roger is going dark side.

On a more serious note, I'm curious to know what made you want to learn game/pickup. Is it because of the friend who said you need a joke or two to press a bit more?

From what I've heard, the most epic product ever created is the Bluepring by RSD Tyler (aka Owen Cook) I watched it a looong time ago and it seemed super focused on theory, but I dunno; you might like it.

Also

Did you know that Scotty actually had a log somewhere in GLL? He had some nightgame stories/experiences. Might be worth unearthing it.

Also, did you have a call with Todd or just a sales re...er, I mean coach?
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:47 am

Night game is definitely a different animal in comparison to daytime. Personally I prefer day time. But the thrill of a same night lay is quite nice when it happens.

Shame Hunk isn't around anymore he would be quite the coach. NSA, BIB, manup, grim, there were quite a few greats over at gll. One of these days we'll do nighttime together. I've heard not to spam approach cause if a girl sees you getting rejected she will probably reject you. But I'm no pro at it so guess I'll have to learn the hard way.

I would recommend getting earplugs so when your done with bars you hearing is still intact. It's funny the tinder date thing. I'm at that point to where time wasters I just don't care I just want it to end and to just move on. Anyway this week is gonna be a good week I can feel it
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:23 am

Imo there's nothing wrong with old school pick-up theory. It's what got me started in the game and my experience has always been that it just works. I remember firing off some lines in high school straight out of Double Your Dating and having girls laugh at my jokes for the first time in my life.

But also, nothing kickstarted my results like hitting the gym religiously and taking care of my appearance.

Without the old school pick-up stuff though, I'd never gotten into approaching (and probably not even the gym) so I'm thankful to these guys and I think there's still some valuable info out there, like on GirlsChase.

I actually found an old log I wrote to myself ten years ago (I was 16!) in which I'm beating up myself for not daring to approach a girl, lmao. I might post some excerpts to my log someday, it's actually pretty fun to read.

Seconding the phenibut recommendation. I've had some of the best nights on my life while on the stuff, and you feel the after effects the morning after -- great for productivity and the gym. But no more than twice a week. These days I only take it around once a month when a special night (friend's birthday, wedding, NYE,...) comes on.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
RogerRoger

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:50 am

5 hours work today.

Nightgame: 3 hours (hit on one girl legit, talked to a total of three but all in one group).
Daytime Approach: 1 (grocery store, she was wearing a mask usually a nope but damn that mini skirt.)
Learning Pickup: ~20 minutes (read some mainstream article; was half worthless but still some interesting ideas there).
Gym: ~15 minutes gym (shoulder rehab)
Envisioning Success: ~1 hour

Went to three bars tonight. Decided to be sober, just drank ginger beer and that went fine. I definitely had some anxiety at the first bar but that cooled off.

The experiment/idea was to start building rapport with the bartenders / become a local and see if they can wingman me later in the week. First bar was pretty dead, still didn't get a ton of time talking with the bartender but built some rapport I think that I'll continue tomorrow, nice dude.

Second bar the bartender she was attractive but not super hot, kinda lukewarm overall. I left her a nice tip though so we'll see if she warms up tomorrow night.

Third bar I had a few decent random convos and then managed to join a group of three girls playing pool. Two of them were lesbos but their third was cuter anyway and the lesbos liked me. Unfortunately, I did tell them I was leaving in about a week so they did cockblock me at the end, sort of. My pool partner was leaving town soon and kinda lukewarm in general, but I feel like if I didn't mention I'm leaving so soon the lesbos would've been pushing their friend towards me.

Anyway, super fun night overall. Unfortunately, I started today with a bit of a lost voice and after talking sometimes loudly for three hours my voice is toast. I've started coughing too so hopefully not getting sick. If it wasn't for that, I should've hit one more bar but it was pretty quiet being Monday anyway (but definitely not dead enough to not justify going out, useful for future reference).

==============
In other news, wingwomanNyc call went pretty well today it was just a quick chat to see if I'm a good fit (probably some sales tactic) and then we're doing a zoom on Thursday where they'll breakdown the cost etc. Funny thing is the in person coaching they do in NYC is run by dudes. Anyway, I should hustle and apply to a few more so I can find the best bang for the buck.

Right now, I'm thinking if it's more than 1k I'm not doing it.
============
Envisioning success took longer than I was expecting. However, let me put 30 minutes in every day, that's a good compromise. Instead of writing a new thing down I'll do a mental envisioning, ideally speaking aloud.

@SamJ_, glad to hear I'm inspiring you, keep up the work yoursel.f

@Crisis_Overcomer, you can't know the light unless you've experienced the dark. Anyway, I've wanted to checkout pick up ever since GLL mentioned he got into things from reading The Game. I've just never gone all-in yet. By all-in, I mean consuming material in line with your goal. I'm sure there's plenty of bullshit there but gold nuggets too. Like Mark Manson's Models the first few chapters on theory I thought were pretty bullshit but his points on eye contact I feel like is only common sense legit - but a good reminder nonetheless.

Yeah I should go through old logs on GLL. Do you know where you can find Scotty's podcasts by the way? I never listened to them. I hardly even read that many articles on GLL. I'm perhaps the extreme version of maximal action but minimal consumption --- to the point I could benefit from some additional reading.

And the call was with some rando not Todd. Probably the coaching wouldn't have been with todd either. Anyway, they lost out being semipro.

@Jacobpalmer123, yeah I got a pair of earplugs, definitely a good idea for the clubs, I don't think they're too necessary for the bars I was at tonight, was just loud from talking more so than music. And definitely we'll hit nightgame sometime. What's the best Spring Break-like location during the summer? Cancun?

@Holden, cheers dude. Yeah I'm definitely going to keep up eating healthy, gym etc. Getting my teeth whitened on Thursday. I just can't wait until my shoulder+elbow are better and I can get back to deadlifting / lifting heavy.

Also good to hear the two separate sources on phenibut. I prefer going all natural in general and I did decent tonight without even alcohol but I'll definitely keep it mind at a once a week level if I ever give it a try.
Crisis_Overcomer

Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:53 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Yeah I should go through old logs on GLL. Do you know where you can find Scotty's podcasts by the way? I never listened to them. I hardly even read that many articles on GLL. I'm perhaps the extreme version of maximal action but minimal consumption --- to the point I could benefit from some additional reading.
We're polar opposites.

I always dig deep into a philosophy / school of thought I'm interested in. I read/watched 80% of Chris' material while in a relationship and when I broke up, I was ready to go. Had quite a few concepts such as killer instict and always pushing for the lay imbued in me, without practice.

You can find podcasts on the blog. I think there's a "scotty" tag to make finding easier. Chris always combined article + podcast/video. Even though he took down YouTube, last I checked the podcasts were live.
RogerRoger wrote:
Right now, I'm thinking if it's more than 1k I'm not doing it.
Is this 1-2-1 coaching?

If yes and since they have some basic marketing experience, I'd expect to pay way more.

And frankly man, you kissed a girl in 30 seconds a while back. The only thing missing is what's missing with typical cold approaching; volume. I bet your left nutsack, if you approached 100 girls at night, you'd get laid since you already have good habits.

Just my two shiba inu coins.
RogerRoger

Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:40 am

Yesterday: 11 hours work.

Here are my notes on the coaching options I've found. Crisis was rather spot on related the correlation between marketing and price; the NYC wingwoman one I had to sit through a repetitive 20 minute second call + 20 minute sales pitch before they'd tell me the dam price, which is the highest I've found so far. Honestly it turned me off and either they're really relationship-oriented or the stay-at-home-mom marketer was projecting pretty hard. So hard pass there.

[*]$2500 for a weekend (3 days) in New Orleans or Austin (sparksofattraction)

[*] $2k for boot camp / live training (taoofdjfuji)

[*] 4500 lbs ~ 6000 USD for 70 hours in person (kezianoble)

[*] $8k for an intro + exit call, two confidence-boost zooms, one full day in person, 1-2 online dating zooms after (nycwingwoman).

I currently still feel like $2500 is too much although I realized that hourly it's not unreasonable.

I'll keep looking for now though.

===================

In other news my voice finally ~returned today but I'm coughing, was feverish / lightheaded today. In other fun news housing finally got back to me that they're not extending my lease: and tomorrow is my move out date. So most of today I spent packing, although my advisor managed to interrupt that with 2 zooms and twisted my arm into doing a few hours of work today.

So on the one hand, it fucking sucks being sick my last few days of having a centrally located apartment with an actual bedroom to bang (I'm probably going to sleep in a tent outside of housing in protest or just squat until they kick me out) but on the other hand it looks like I'll have to work hard until my defense (or possibly even the final thesis submission date). Either way I'll be free and in Hawaii in a bit more than two weeks.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:44 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Yesterday: 11 hours work.

Here are my notes on the coaching options I've found. Crisis was rather spot on related the correlation between marketing and price; the NYC wingwoman one I had to sit through a repetitive 20 minute second call + 20 minute sales pitch before they'd tell me the dam price, which is the highest I've found so far. Honestly it turned me off and either they're really relationship-oriented or the stay-at-home-mom marketer was projecting pretty hard. So hard pass there.

[*]$2500 for a weekend (3 days) in New Orleans or Austin (sparksofattraction)

[*] $2k for boot camp / live training (taoofdjfuji)

[*] 4500 lbs ~ 6000 USD for 70 hours in person (kezianoble)

[*] $8k for an intro + exit call, two confidence-boost zooms, one full day in person, 1-2 online dating zooms after (nycwingwoman).

I currently still feel like $2500 is too much although I realized that hourly it's not unreasonable.

I'll keep looking for now though.

===================
Welcome to run whoever you end up choosing by me. Nightlife cold approach is my first love (@GravyTrain and some other GLLers know). I've heard good things about Nick Sparks and Mike from PickupAlpha in Vegas but no personal experience with either.
Crisis_Overcomer

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Honestly it turned me off and either they're really relationship-oriented or the stay-at-home-mom marketer was projecting pretty hard. So hard pass there.
More than 99% of men in the dating market want one girl who will love/like them for who they are. You also see this in GLL/KYIL; most guys start saying they want to get laid a lot, then they have 3-5 lays and end up with one girl for months/years. So yeah, they go after the biggest chunk of the market. Not a bad thing, but something to be aware of. Frankly, your best bet is finding a player who, currently, has the sexual lifestyle you want.

RogerRoger wrote:
In other news my voice finally ~returned today but I'm coughing, was feverish / lightheaded today

Is it me or do you get sick quite often? This is the impression I got for you since 2019 while reading your GLL log. Of course, "often" is relative but I think you're prone to bouts of light sickness.
RogerRoger

Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:34 am

@Crisis_Overcomer, well I think getting sick once a year is not unreasonable but I was also told that I get sick rather a lot from one of my undergrad professors. So I guess that's the flaw I was given in exchange for no allergies or something.

I definitely agree about trying to find a dude who's currently at the level I'm striving for. Seems like the guys who killed it on GLL didn't stick around for too long. And beyond GLL/KYIL it's hard for me to know if someone's legit. Anyone you recommend?

@Rags2Bitches, what was your GLL handle?

======================

Alright, I found in-person coaching within my price range: Satori PUA charges $180 for 2 hours night game. I was planning an NYC trip anyway so hopefully he's free the weekend I'll be there. I don't know for sure he's legit but I'm willing to take a shot in the dark given the price.

I also found $1500 for a weekend bootcamp in Las Vegas by PickupAlpha - good timing from R2B that they're legit. I know Rousseau did an LV RSD bootcamp so I'm wondering if it's the same one. I just reached out to him but feel a lil bad because I know he's hustling with his business now. Anyway, hopefully it's not much of a distraction to him.

There's also a $1500 bootcamp in LA by abcsOfAttraction.

Maybe I'll do all three of those and then I can report back if any of it is worthwhile.
Crisis_Overcomer

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:58 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:34 am
@Crisis_Overcomer, well I think getting sick once a year is not unreasonable but I was also told that I get sick rather a lot from one of my undergrad professors. So I guess that's the flaw I was given in exchange for no allergies or something.

I definitely agree about trying to find a dude who's currently at the level I'm striving for. Seems like the guys who killed it on GLL didn't stick around for too long. And beyond GLL/KYIL it's hard for me to know if someone's legit. Anyone you recommend?
Once a year? When you come to Europe you'll get sick once a decade ;-)

No idea who to recommend. Satori doesn't seem to have killer instict based from the video on his blog (he didn't even go for the kiss) The process of finding a coach can be time consuming so you might have to go through quite a few of them.

Again: you kissed a girl in less than a minute. I doubt most pua coaches can do this. You got the skill. All that's missing, in my not so humble opinion, is volume and dealing with a girl's friends if they're around and try to cockblock you.
RogerRoger

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:59 am

Meant to post the below yday. Today: 11.5 hours work. Sleep time.
================

@Crisis_Overcomer I definitely have the opener. I tend to fall apart after that, but yeah I'm sure I'll get there. And especially after hearing from Rousseau, I'm thinking $1k+ on a weekend bootcamp isn't worth it unless bitcoin balloons again and I sellout again (it did kinda balloon just now thinking I should sell but going to hold, we'll see if I have regrets in the morning). In the meantime I'd rather earmark my funds for travel.

Speaking of which, I booked a flight + buses + trains to do a lil MLB tour - hitting up NYC + Philadelphia + DC + Baltimore in September. Still need to book hotels/hostels but I might be able to get work to pay for something swanky in Manhattan and I may save money and crash with friends during the week - I can always book a hotel last minute if a girl is down. Still need to hit up photographers for photoshoots in each city. I'll have to work grind tomorrow but would be good to get all this settled sooner than later.

Lastly, as is typical, Tinder is being a total tease sending me an attractive girl who sounds dtf while I'm feeling like shit so not planning on meeting up. Guess I'll try to get her out just to confirm she's just a flirt. (Update: confirmed she was just a tease.)
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:04 am

Roger, gonna chime in with an opinion, but it's not to tell you what to do, you can observe it and take whatever action you wanna take: I would not pay for in person coaching from any PUA type theoretical wizards.

For the most part, that industry is a cash-grab, basic old skool information marketing, selling from stage, guru business model shit - you can read their playbooks and they just reel guys in with the same model and bank serious money from naive guys who haven't built the correct neural structures to be attractive to women yet.

I purchased 2 x 3 day bootcamps with someone who was a 'legend' in the industry, at a cost of over 5k total, and training he offered was a total joke. The guy was a psychopath and career criminal (I know this years later now the company has been exposed, it was a company with a 3 letter name starting with R) and the fat lumbering oaf just spouted bullshit for hours and hours and told us to just mass approach. That was it!

In my opinion, there is nothing you can gain from paying for in person training, it will only put you further backwards as you will begin to think like a theoretical wizard and be sold on concepts, which the industry just invents as buzzwords to bulk out a product so they can actually sell it. It's all marketing. If you told the truth, which is good look + talk to girls, then there is nothing to market. But if you are deliberately vague, invent buzzwords, and build castles in the air, you can sell at scale and make bank.

It's not about 'masculine polarity', or 'maintaining an alpha frame', many of the PUA dudes who I met were the biggest losers I have met in my life and SUCKED with women. My friendship group back in the day had guys who simply slayed with women, fucked different girls every week, sometimes multiple a day, they were just beastly dudes who were ambitious in the extreme and were arrogant and entitled for their own reasons, maybe because they had rich parents, or maybe because they were bright and at a relatively elite Uni, at any rate, they simply didn't think about it at all, there was no mental masturbation, they just looked good and talked to girls.

It's about neuralchemistry, and only being in the fire will build the neural structures, I can send you some videos on this but I have studied the brain and neuralplasticity a little bit, frankly I think you have also and you may know more than I do. Sorry, I am not clear on what you study as I visit your log but haven't read it all the way through yet.

In my opinion, the best investment is putting yourself on the front lines.

When people want in person coaching, they are secretly looking for someone to hold their hand, to take the pain of the process away from them, and to ease them into the journey. However, that can sometimes feed into a larger problem of safety seeking and avoiding discomfort.

The person who gets comfortable being uncomfortable wins. Period.

Just wanted to share, take it with a pinch of salt because I legit got scammed so am probably salty, do you.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crisis_Overcomer

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:46 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:04 am
Roger, gonna chime in with an opinion, but it's not to tell you what to do, you can observe it and take whatever action you wanna take: I would not pay for in person coaching from any PUA type theoretical wizards.

For the most part, that industry is a cash-grab, basic old skool information marketing, selling from stage, guru business model shit - you can read their playbooks and they just reel guys in with the same model and bank serious money from naive guys who haven't built the correct neural structures to be attractive to women yet.

I purchased 2 x 3 day bootcamps with someone who was a 'legend' in the industry, at a cost of over 5k total, and training he offered was a total joke. The guy was a psychopath and career criminal (I know this years later now the company has been exposed, it was a company with a 3 letter name starting with R) and the fat lumbering oaf just spouted bullshit for hours and hours and told us to just mass approach. That was it!

In my opinion, there is nothing you can gain from paying for in person training, it will only put you further backwards as you will begin to think like a theoretical wizard and be sold on concepts, which the industry just invents as buzzwords to bulk out a product so they can actually sell it. It's all marketing. If you told the truth, which is good look + talk to girls, then there is nothing to market. But if you are deliberately vague, invent buzzwords, and build castles in the air, you can sell at scale and make bank.

It's not about 'masculine polarity', or 'maintaining an alpha frame', many of the PUA dudes who I met were the biggest losers I have met in my life and SUCKED with women. My friendship group back in the day had guys who simply slayed with women, fucked different girls every week, sometimes multiple a day, they were just beastly dudes who were ambitious in the extreme and were arrogant and entitled for their own reasons, maybe because they had rich parents, or maybe because they were bright and at a relatively elite Uni, at any rate, they simply didn't think about it at all, there was no mental masturbation, they just looked good and talked to girls.

It's about neuralchemistry, and only being in the fire will build the neural structures, I can send you some videos on this but I have studied the brain and neuralplasticity a little bit, frankly I think you have also and you may know more than I do. Sorry, I am not clear on what you study as I visit your log but haven't read it all the way through yet.

In my opinion, the best investment is putting yourself on the front lines.

When people want in person coaching, they are secretly looking for someone to hold their hand, to take the pain of the process away from them, and to ease them into the journey. However, that can sometimes feed into a larger problem of safety seeking and avoiding discomfort.

The person who gets comfortable being uncomfortable wins. Period.

Just wanted to share, take it with a pinch of salt because I legit got scammed so am probably salty, do you.

MAC
MAC, that would be a great video idea for your channel