GN44's Progress Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MisterE
Goal: Abundant sex & finance

Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:19 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:27 am
You need a new device. They track IMEI.
Apps can't track your IMEI or any other identifiers where you can uniquely track users with.

If I interpret Apple's developers documentation correctly, identifierForVendor (the property apps can use to uniquely track devices with) changes after deleting all the apps from that same vendor (the company that publishes the app) from a device and then re-installing them.

It is highly likely that your IP-address is what triggered their system. From a software developers point of view, that is the only value you can easily retrieve and uniquely identify user's with, because Apple simply does not have control over the network an app uses to connect to a server with. That and your photos. But you can easily misguide their assumed use of their image hashing algorithm by cropping them a bit differently/adding pixels and removing metadata.

They could use location coordinates to uniquely identify users, but I assume that is highly unlikely because that would trigger a lot of false positives if you would use the app in a place like New York.

@GN44, try it again and be aware of your Wifi usage this time. I know Android has an option where you can force specific apps to only use your cellphone data, so check if Apple also has that option.

Try to avoid a service like Datingzest. You simply would not know if those numbers already have been used by someone else. I do not live in the US, so I don't know how easily you could get a prepaid sim. I would advice just getting one instead of using a service like that. I would think buying a new prepaid sim (you need no data for it) would be cheaper. However, I'm not from the US, so I'm not sure.

Also, create a new Gmail instead of using a temporarily e-mail when creating a new Tinder account. Those domains from the temporarily e-mail site may be blacklisted as well.
My Log and story: Mr. E's quest to sexual abundance🧭

Primary goals
20 Lays, while not living at home anymore (3/20)
Obtain a monthly recurring revenue stream of €4500 (0/4500)

Goals for 2024
Three new good Tinder photos (1/3)
Six new lays (2/6)
Finish MVP for the business I want to start
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:10 pm

MisterE wrote:
stuff
I've put a lot of effort into reading the documentation. they use the on-device keychain (separate from the cloud Keychain that's visible to users). you can only remove the data in it if your phone is jailbroken, factory reset, or (the method I've used to ban evade) by editing the keychain file out of an encrypted backup of your phone and then restoring from that, which is somewhat of a technically involved process
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:11 pm

MisterE wrote:
If I interpret Apple's developers documentation correctly, identifierForVendor (the property apps can use to uniquely track devices with) changes after deleting all the apps from that same vendor (the company that publishes the app) from a device and then re-installing them.
Also the subscriberID from the app store is still visible for 6 months after your last install of the app or subscription from it, can't remember which, so they might not know it's your exact same device but they can know it's YOU. this is thankfully easier to change by using another app store account to download tinder and hinge with
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
MisterE
Goal: Abundant sex & finance

Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:26 pm

september wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:11 pm
Also the subscriberID from the app store is still visible for 6 months after your last install of the app or subscription from it, can't remember which, so they might not know it's your exact same device but they can know it's YOU. this is thankfully easier to change by using another app store account to download tinder and hinge with
I was not aware of a subscriberID being connected to the Apple ID. I'm not that familiar with Apple's eco-system, but that explains why they always mention to use a different Apple ID when doing a hard reset.

Anyway, the point of my original post was to explain why a complete new phone is unnecessary. A new phone will not fix the problem if you are going to make the same mistakes again.
My Log and story: Mr. E's quest to sexual abundance🧭

Primary goals
20 Lays, while not living at home anymore (3/20)
Obtain a monthly recurring revenue stream of €4500 (0/4500)

Goals for 2024
Three new good Tinder photos (1/3)
Six new lays (2/6)
Finish MVP for the business I want to start
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:12 pm

MisterE wrote:
Apps can't track your IMEI or any other identifiers where you can uniquely track users with.

It is highly likely that your IP-address is what triggered their system. From a software developers point of view, that is the only value you can easily retrieve and uniquely identify user's with, because Apple simply does not have control over the network an app uses to connect to a server with. That and your photos. But you can easily misguide their assumed use of their image hashing algorithm by cropping them a bit differently/adding pixels and removing metadata.

They could use location coordinates to uniquely identify users, but I assume that is highly unlikely because that would trigger a lot of false positives if you would use the app in a place like New York.

@GN44, try it again and be aware of your Wifi usage this time. I know Android has an option where you can force specific apps to only use your cellphone data, so check if Apple also has that option.

Try to avoid a service like Datingzest. You simply would not know if those numbers already have been used by someone else. I do not live in the US, so I don't know how easily you could get a prepaid sim. I would advice just getting one instead of using a service like that. I would think buying a new prepaid sim (you need no data for it) would be cheaper. However, I'm not from the US, so I'm not sure.

Also, create a new Gmail instead of using a temporarily e-mail when creating a new Tinder account. Those domains from the temporarily e-mail site may be blacklisted as well.
I stand corrected. But I'm pretty sure they have SOME way of tracking your device uniquely. I'm not sure that wifi is the reason. It would also cause a lot of false positives, like on university wifi for example.

There's also some evidence that they use image hashing algorithms to detect photos. Nobody knows how sensitive these algorithms are, although I'm pretty sure algorithms like pHash can easily disregard the difference if you add a pixel or something.

Facial recognition is most likely not used, as long as you don't try verifying. The laws surrounding the collection of biometric data are strict and it would require mass collusion in order to make that happen. It's possible but extremely unlikely.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
GN44
Name: GN
Goal: Get a quality gf
Motto: If you pity yourself, life is an endless nightmare

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:53 pm

@Squilliam Loki’s guide was made for not having to use another device. But yeah it would ideally be better+new SIM card.

I can’t find enough evidence that says the apps track IMEI. Ofc the companies may not be too transparent about it but likely users would figure it out.

@MisterE most likely the location nonsense I pulled is what fucked it up. I was on campus when I hit enable location. In my banned account I had my university there and I guess in my new account since I also had it there it tipped off the system to ban me.

Since I’m not verified I need indicators that still show I’m a real person so I don’t get reported and I figure putting my university in my info should help.

I’ll check the data thing cuz that could be a good tool.

I had hit “allow once” while I was at that far out location and I was fine but every time I opened the app again I had to hit that button.

I think that may have set off the verification puzzles. And not to mention Hinge was just fine. My tinder ban triggered my hinge ban.

Also on the topic of photos I used outtakes from my previous shoots that I never used before. I was thinking I’d replace them with my metadata erased+slightly rotated old photos little by little to not tip off the system again.

I looked into number services and yes I agree that a new sim or an actual phone number would be much better. At the moment datingzest is considered one of the only good ones. I am getting a new phone two months from now and I plan to use a different phone number so if all else fails right now I’ll just wait. I could also just use my moms phone number while she’s not near her phone.
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
GN44

Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:31 pm

2/27

Daily Actions:

->Weekly Gym: 0/3
->Today's Calories: 2029cal
->Today's Sugar intake: 66g
->Today's Protein Intake: 128g
"Stop pitying yourself. Pity yourself, and life becomes an endless nightmare" - Osamu Dazai
GN44

Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:41 pm

2/28

Daily Actions:

->Today's Calories: 1632cal
->Today's Sugar intake: 65g
->Today's Protein Intake: 65g

Notes:

Research has been taking up a shit load of my time as of late. Did some more work and at most I got like one 20 minute breaks in a 5-6 hour period. I had my Mol Gen exam and I don't think I did well. I did around 13 practice quizzes since most have told me thats the best way to study for this class' exams. However on the real thing the questions I got covered topics that weren't explored much on the quizzes which pissed me off. Of course its fair game to ask those topics as this module did cover it but none of the quizzes mentioning some of these topics is fucking wild.

Been getting a few more matches off Bumble but they are all still incredibly cuck. I don't know why Bumble girls are the only ones who give me shit for wanting to schedule a date quickly. I can't win. Either its I get shit for scheduling fast or she stops responding after a few texts. Some mid to less than mid white girl literally said that I am out of her league so I think getting her to fuck will be easy but no she's all "lets talk a little more". I don't have any patience for women right now, like just hop on my meat already and shut the fuck up.

Diet and sleep have been slightly better this week, though I felt extra tired because there was a tornado warning that woke me up at like 5AM.

It feels very concerning to me how much headspace trying to get my Hinge/Tinder unbanned is taking up. I don't think I am prioritizing much else as well and I think mentally I won't be as at peace until I find some solution to this.

I was tryna cook up some ideas of a complaint to send to the BBB. My biggest opp is if this chick who reported me says some shit in her report about how I made her feel unsafe. So the objective now is to gaslight the BBB and Hinge. I talked with @ProgressEvolution and he came up with the story to say she is mentally ill and that I thought I was walking into a normal date but she insisted on doing more. Basically a whole bunch of yap about how I was the victim. Then I can follow up with how much I liked the app and how i was gonna pay them money. Also add in a section about how if they want to keep mentally ill users who will harm other guys on the app who may pay money too.

Hopefully it works.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:08 pm

GN44 wrote:
Some mid to less than mid white girl literally said that I am out of her league so I think getting her to fuck will be easy but no she's all "lets talk a little more". I don't have any patience for women right now, like just hop on my meat already and shut the fuck up.
Dude, this attitude is awful. I used to have a similar attitude and in hindsight I realize how toxic it was. Let me just tell you from experience, that looks and sexual availability have not much of a correlation.

In my experience, some of my easiest, and best lays were from girls who were attractive. Whereas the chubby or unattractive girls often would either be cuck or put up a lot of barriers.

You have to realize that unattractive girls get pumped and dumped more often, and they are often the subject of more sexual messaging too. So as a result they're usually more guarded. She said herself you were out of her league. This proves my point exactly. She is (correctly) doubtful of your intentions because of the SMV disparity. You're quick to assume she's cuck, when in reality, she probably wants to see that you will actually show interest in her as a person, and not just as a meat bag. "let's talk a bit more" is a cuck signal but there are some girls who genuinely are hesitant to just meet a stranger immediately.

Women are people dude, not sex objects. This attitude of, I only want a girl for sex because she's not good enough for anything else, is not going to get you far. In my experience, the best way you keep girls is by building a relationship, mind you by relationship I don't necessarily mean a long term serious monogamous one, but rather just a series of interactions that don't only consist of sex, and actually involve an emotional connection.

Unless you really just want a one night stand. But I think generally speaking, girls don't really want an ONS. Most girls don't want to just increase their body count unless they feel it is worth it.

With regards to your Hinge ban, I would try hard resetting with a new device. The BBB thing most likely will not work.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
GN44

Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:38 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:08 pm
GN44 wrote:
Some mid to less than mid white girl literally said that I am out of her league so I think getting her to fuck will be easy but no she's all "lets talk a little more". I don't have any patience for women right now, like just hop on my meat already and shut the fuck up.
Dude, this attitude is awful. I used to have a similar attitude and in hindsight I realize how toxic it was. Let me just tell you from experience, that looks and sexual availability have not much of a correlation.

In my experience, some of my easiest, and best lays were from girls who were attractive. Whereas the chubby or unattractive girls often would either be cuck or put up a lot of barriers.

You have to realize that unattractive girls get pumped and dumped more often, and they are often the subject of more sexual messaging too. So as a result they're usually more guarded. She said herself you were out of her league. This proves my point exactly. She is (correctly) doubtful of your intentions because of the SMV disparity. You're quick to assume she's cuck, when in reality, she probably wants to see that you will actually show interest in her as a person, and not just as a meat bag. "let's talk a bit more" is a cuck signal but there are some girls who genuinely are hesitant to just meet a stranger immediately.

Women are people dude, not sex objects. This attitude of, I only want a girl for sex because she's not good enough for anything else, is not going to get you far. In my experience, the best way you keep girls is by building a relationship, mind you by relationship I don't necessarily mean a long term serious monogamous one, but rather just a series of interactions that don't only consist of sex, and actually involve an emotional connection.

Unless you really just want a one night stand. But I think generally speaking, girls don't really want an ONS. Most girls don't want to just increase their body count unless they feel it is worth it.

With regards to your Hinge ban, I would try hard resetting with a new device. The BBB thing most likely will not work.
Thanks for calling me out on this @Squilliam . I realize when I wrote this I was just generally very angry with my circumstances. I have kind of cooled off now but I need to do more inner work as well as moving shit around so I can make more progress to my goals.

I have always been told "lets talk a little more" meant more timewaster/validation cuck but if that is truly not the case then Ill just have to keep moving with this.

I don't think of women as sex objects but I guess when I am pissed my mind goes "I will only be less pissed if I get *insert thing*", whether thats money, sex, etc. If anything I do want to know more about them.
GN44

Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:40 pm

2/29

Daily Actions:

->Today's Calories: 2080cal
->Today's Sugar intake: 67g
->Today's Protein Intake: 137g
GN44

Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:40 pm

3/1

Daily Actions:

->Weekly Gym: 1/3
->Today's Calories: 1994cal
->Today's Sugar intake: 71g
->Today's Protein Intake: 123g
GN44

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:31 am

3/2

Daily Actions:

->Today's Calories: 1780cal
->Today's Sugar intake: 51g
->Today's Protein Intake: 118g
GN44

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:09 am

3/3

Daily Actions:

->Today's Calories: 1610cal
->Today's Sugar intake: 87g
->Today's Protein Intake: 92g

Notes:

Haven't been talking as much on my log due to just trying to process my emotions. Couple of days ago I radiated a lot of anger in my log and I realize how bad that was. I don't want to be on here whenever I am angry because I know damn well I could end up taking it out on someone when I don't mean it.

I have sort of cooled off now. I went for a run with my friend on Friday at a nearby park and then we made some spicy cheesy pasta together which we both loved. I was having a pretty shitty Friday but us hanging out made me feel better.

I think I understand though quite well why I feel so fucking shit as of late. Its because I was making progress towards my goals but fell stagnant due to life circumstances.

With dating I finally created a new deck of solid photos that got good scores on PF and were considered good by some members here. My match quality went up and so did the quality of the girls I was going on dates with. Then all of a sudden I get banned from Hinge and Tinder. The only "active" app I can use is Bumble and it is a ghost town compared to those two. I went from like 2 dates a week to no dates so far in the past two weeks. I get some quality matches off Bumble but its not enough to generate a good amount of dates from. It also pisses me off that the members of this forum give me such great feedback but I can't implement it because getting dates off a dead app is like pulling teeth. You literally can't buy this kind of feedback anywhere. I do have a date tomorrow though so I will go all out with what everyone told me, take all the risks. Over text she has great energy so hopefully it carries irl.

With tutoring I had two clients and was making money. But then both of them suddenly ghost me and I am making literally no money. The only offers I am getting want me to help them cheat on their exams/homework and I REFUSE to do that. I am not risking my career for that.

And then with fat loss I was losing a lot of fat which was awesome but then I started getting more agitated and my cravings for certain foods became very very intense. I started slipping back into binge eating behaviors and got pissed off at myself for it, which didn't help it just made things worse.

I talked about a large portion of this with my mom and she was saying I shouldn't be so hard on myself and that we all have times where our progress becomes slow. I was saying some shit about how I felt I haven't achieved much 2 months into 2024 as I set these goals as 2024 goals. She also said I have 10 more months to make these happen. It is true though I have become stagnant, its kind of like I took two steps forward but one step back. But at least overall it is one step forward.

I am gonna change my approach towards some of my goals. For the dating app shit the weather was amazing today and I took a bunch of photos. Since I might not ever be able to use my old photos again I worked on taking some new ones today. I got like two which I liked more than the ones in my old stack. PE threw them into faceapp and was very pleased with the results. I still need to sit down and write out my BBB complaint to see if maybe I stand some chance of getting my old account back. Otherwise its back to hard reset. I wrote out a short guide as to what I need to do to fully hard reset and I wrote notes of shit to avoid so hopefully i don't get sniped again. I realize though I am going back home for spring break so likely i will use my mom's phone number while she sleep since i know her passcode.

For fat loss I am gradually raising my calories so I can continue to shave off some extra fat for a while and eventually start bulking at a slow pace. I will also keep going to the gym, slacked like hell on that this week. Fuck I also just remembered I haven't been taking L-citrulline at all lately cuz I ran out of my old jar. I am gonna go pick up another one. Kinda pricey though, but it makes working out more fun so price is justified. I am still kind of struggling with the diet but making my cut less severe over time so I can break this shit cycle feels like a better solution than always just extreme cutting.

Tutoring I was talking with fodu and he said that going directly to university students unless they are explicitly seeking a tutor is not the best idea because they don't have as much spending money and it would be a better investment to go seek out parents who are concerned about their child's performance in a class. They have money to throw at their kid's education. Now I just need to go seek out said parents.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:46 am

Sounds like you need to start cold approach.