Ali's Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:42 pm

ProgressEvolution wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:43 am
So I slept well last night and worked out today after work. This was my first work-out in a long time so I didn't over-do it but it's good to finally get my body moving again. I'll be going at it three times a week from now on. Pretty much almost every other day.

It's a home workout of just a bit over an hour, strength-focused, and full body (major muscle group focus). 8-15 reps, medium weight. There's a little bit of HIIT at the end, with flexibility and warm up and cool-down. This will allow for a ripped, lean, and toned body while also making sure it's sustainable long-term, healthy for my body, and minimizes injuries.

I know that a lot of members here want a greek god type of body and I respect that and also am working towards a super fit and lean body which is great for pictures but I also want to make sure that my main focus is on the health and functionality aspect since I was going to do this anyways before getting back into dating and don't want to pollute that internal locus of control.
There is no difference between training for:
- health
- functionality
- leanness'
- being "ripped"
- greek god

The principles of resistance training are exactly the same for all elements of fitness. The only things that matter are time under tension and training to failure. If you're not training to failure, you're wasting time.
ProgressEvolution
Goal: Get Into a Relationship
Motto: Live so as to not regret what could have been.

Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:50 pm

Log continued here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2263
Dec. 2024 Goal:
  • 50 new dates from Online (196/700 matches, 49/100 #, 6 insta, 18/50 unique dates w/ 5 repeat & 5 speed)
  • 500 REAL approaches (105/500, 7/50 #, 6 insta, 2/5 dates)
  • 5 new Social Circle dates (3 insta, 1 #, 2/5 unique dates w/ 1 repeat)
  • 10 genuine lays (2/10)
  • 3 plate/LTR (2/3)
Joined KYIL on Sep. 2023 (Started with: 0 lays, 5 life-time "dates", 4 life-time approaches).

Updated April 8th 2024 (2am).