Styling a nice guy into a sexy man

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:11 pm

Got very inspired by the post of @Vamos.

I want to dedicate this thread to slowly changing my dress code and appearance from a nice traditional guy to a cool and sexy man. All whilst respecting my archetype and the girls I want to go after.

Attached a pic below, this fashion mocks your average guy on the street but honestly that’s not an accomplishment. It also indicates that I’ll probably take you on a fancy date before even think about fucking you (if only you knew girl)

Fashion wise I’m mostly inspired by Rowan Row.
We’re talking mainly high end smart (shirts, blazers, linnen pants, polos,…

I’m not at his level yet. He’s super muscular which I can become too.
I can’t reach his model like facial features so I’ll need a bit more edge like a sleeve for example.

The girls that I like are
Latinas
Athletic girls
Intelligent girls (not the party girls)

I’ll be updating this log whenever I go window shopping, have time to spend looking for clothes online, want tattoo advise, …

Please be as honest as possible. I need to nail down my look to the bones to truly succeed.

If mods approve this topic, I’ll start updating
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kratjeuh on Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Sounds great

This can be work you do in your log bro

Have it as a theme, and when you’re working on it, update the thread title

We don’t tend to do single use threads. We want guys in logs taking action.

Hope this makes sense?

Just trying to serve you. I selfishly want you in your log and working to achieve an amazing life, which is what a man like you deserves.

Locking this one bro, but with love and respect.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:58 am

UPDATE:

I've unlocked this after discussion with the main man above, who helped me get more clarity on some support he is looking for in organising his self improvement journey.

Keep working G @kratjeuh

You will succeed!

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:00 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Archetype is an athletic above average white guy who needs some edge to stand out.
That isn’t an archetype I think.
kratjeuh wrote:
Attached a pic below
Start with a belt and contrast between top and bottom.

Also don’t wear so many blues. Blue is boring. Blue is the colour for office work. Blue is safe, every man wears blue. I do love blue but it is not a fun colour and doesn’t scream style and that you know what you’re doing with clothes. Try some dark bottle greens to start with.

Play with colours by using t shirts. Get some interesting patterned trousers. Stop wearing jeans for a while, they’re quite boring. Challenge yourself to wear suit-material trousers (patterned), linen shirts.

Where are you based? If Europe, come to London to meet my personal stylist maybe, he’ll do good work and all done in a day.

Create a Pinterest of looks you like, share it here and we can help you refine a vibe.

Your hairstyle. Try some different styles in FaceApp and see what you like. I think you can crop the sides and do a fade. Your current hair is very provider, you can do better.
Last edited by foducossy42 on Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
kratjeuh

Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:04 pm

Potential tattoo sleeve idea 1

Theme Ancient Greece

The positives
- Masculine
- These tats carry more meaning than the average sleeve
- The mythicalness reasonates a bit with my nerdy side but this style is not considered nerdy at all

Drawbacks
- Little to none synergie with my main preference (latinas).
- These can get too masculine quick
- Very basic

Examples that I liked, which ones are good enough to be considered?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kratjeuh

Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:14 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
kratjeuh wrote:
Archetype is an athletic above average white guy who needs some edge to stand out.
kratjeuh wrote:
Attached a pic below

Also don’t wear so many blues. Blue is boring. Blue is the colour for office work. Blue is safe, every man wears blue. I do love blue but it is not a fun colour and doesn’t scream style and that you know what you’re doing with clothes. Try some dark bottle greens to start with.

Play with colours by using t shirts. Get some interesting patterned trousers. Stop wearing jeans for a while, they’re quite boring. Challenge yourself to wear suit-material trousers (patterned), linen shirts.

Where are you based? If Europe, come to London to meet my personal stylist maybe, he’ll do good work and all done in a day.

Create a Pinterest of looks you like, share it here and we can help you refine a vibe.

Your hairstyle. Try some different styles in FaceApp and see what you like. I think you can crop the sides and do a fade. Your current hair is very provider, you can do better.
I agree with all the above. This picture is mainly to show you what we’re working with. And is also the perfect example of dressed better than your average dude, but also not sexy.

My hairstyle however is another story. I’ve tried a fade like every guy ever has probably and it doesn’t suit me at all.
I also can’t fully grow out my hair like you do, so I’m putting that perfect hairstyle on the side for now.
There’s a very good chance I’ll be getting a transplant in 2 years, this would nullify all my current hair issues
foducossy42

Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:20 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Don’t rush into this please. Work on clothes and style first.

You can always change your style if you don’t like it. Tattoos are harder to fix. @pancakemouse blog has a looksmaxxing article, recommend reading it.

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

foducossy42

Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:27 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:14 pm
foducossy42 wrote:

I agree with all the above. This picture is mainly to show you what we’re working with. And is also the perfect example of dressed better than your average dude, but also not sexy.

My hairstyle however is another story. I’ve tried a fade like every guy ever has probably and it doesn’t suit me at all.
I also can’t fully grow out my hair like you do, so I’m putting that perfect hairstyle on the side for now.
There’s a very good chance I’ll be getting a transplant in 2 years, this would nullify all my current hair issues
That’s fair, yeah. Just post pics of your outfits. I also recommend malefashionadvice they have a discord there. But note they are trendy, we are looking for style for attracting women. Trendy doesn’t always attract (but idk, I have my style and it works but some girls I see say that I am not dressing trendily and they prefer the trendy look — that said this is logical, not emotional. They might have a more emotional reaction to me in a tight v neck than a tight roundneck even tho the roundneck is trendier).

Re haircut: good to know you gave it a shot. One thing that can’t be seen well in my photos is that I get a line — 2 rows of hair follicles shaved — to separate the top and side. It adds edge and is easy to get the barber to do. You could maybe try it.

There are possibly other styles you can try, but I’m not an expert on this.

Regardless I think style is the most important factor right now. You can dress trendy and edgy with normal hair. Try a leather and denim jacket — classic fuckboy uniform. Lots of Pinterest examples too. But given your current style you will probably enjoy patterned trousers as I do. Here is me in plaid. It doesn’t take much to suddenly look fashionable. Get some rings, bangles/cuff and necklace. Find them on Etsy. Try to avoid stainless steel. You can wear them with lots of ordinary outfits and suddenly you look like a fuckboy.

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

kratjeuh

Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:03 pm

Going out shopping alone is difficult, I’ll probably hit up @foducossy42 s fashion consultant up after my trip.

Need a couple outfits for a possible photoshoot here and to look better on the street. Added 2 outfits that I like.

Red shirt and white pants are together
The blazer is normally with a shirt and pants but it wasn’t in my size.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:49 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
Get some rings, bangles/cuff and necklace. Find them on Etsy. Try to avoid stainless steel.
Curious as to why you feel this way about stainless. I started off buying some silver accessories from Daniel Mason and recently decided to switch over to stainless just because IMO it just looks better (doesn’t tarnish and turn dark). Stainless jewelry kind of gets a bad wrap as being cheap but I don’t think any girl is going to be able to tell the difference either. And if you think about it, a high end $10,000 dive watch is going to be made from stainless steel as are all of the hardware on your belts/jackets.

Yeah you can clean silver but you lose some material every time you do that.

Only reason I type this out is because it’s something I thought about quite recently. I think the rest of your advice (and your look) is solid
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:42 am

Nothing wrong with stainless steel if the jewellery is well designed and made

Problem is a lot of the stuff you find online in this drop shipping era isnt

Interested to hear @foducossy42 reasoning too
I've been balls deep in this stuff for like 5 years now and have never been convinced silver is worth it
foducossy42 wrote:
Regardless I think style is the most important factor right now.
Fuck yeah

Think seeing a stylist who's done the exact sort of thing you want would be a great investment @kratjeuh, foducossy looks great from this one's help
Rice
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:54 am

kratjeuh wrote:

Theme Ancient Greece

Drawbacks
- Little to none synergie with my main preference (latinas).
I don't know if this is the right viewpoint but from my logical POV, the latinas that will be into you like white guys. And if they like white guys, they prob like your culture and would find the ancient greek stuff cool. Unless you are worried for some other reason than being too white.

I have a dragon which is very asian. And I like white girls, and since the white girls that like me like asian guys, they also find it cool. I have asian tattoos because I am asian.

Maybe girls are different but I don't personally prefer girls with asian tattoos over western ones. If anything I find it a bit weird when white girls have asian letters.
5'4 Asian

My Story: viewtopic.php?p=41772#p41772
My Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1262

Goals
25 Lays (15/25)

Done
Move out before 2023
4 good tinder photos
400 approaches
Move to Montreal
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:33 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Going out shopping alone is difficult, I’ll probably hit up @foducossy42 s fashion consultant up after my trip.

Need a couple outfits for a possible photoshoot here and to look better on the street. Added 2 outfits that I like.

Don't like either. The blazer is too formal and the red shirt is just not good. Barely anyone looks good in deep red like that.
foducossy42

Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:46 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Curious as to why you feel this way about stainless.
Radical wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:42 am
I've been balls deep in this stuff for like 5 years now and have never been convinced silver is worth it
Hmm it’s interesting to receive pushback on this one. Radical you’re the expert so I am probably wrong on this but I’ll just list out my reasons.

My stylist is a dating coach as well and his advice to me was “cheap metals, cheap man”.

It’s also advice on r/MaleFashionAdvice that silver generally looks better than stainless steel.

Besides appeals to authority, I personally prefer the look of silver. The way it shines has a certain quality/lustre/reflectiveness that stainless steel doesn’t have. And silver is quite cheap anyway, though I find Etsy has a ton of designs for stainless steel and fewer for silver. Maybe I haven’t seen nice-looking stainless steel?

You make a good point regarding the maintenance of silver though. I upgraded my style very recently so I haven’t run into the issues you raised. It’s entirely possible I’ll come around to your way of thinking.

I do also agree that end of the day your Rolex/whatever is gonna be in stainless steel so if you care about harmonious metal matching to the T then stainless steel all the way would probably work.

I’m willing to be convinced on this. Will buy a stainless steel ring from Etsy (as I said there are more designs for steel there and I quite like some of them) and give it a whirl.

Can you mix stainless steel and silver rings though @Paid Renegade @Radical ?

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:39 am

kratjeuh wrote:

I think you should first be clear about what "dress code" or style you want to use privat and at work. Street fashion, like @Radical for example, smart casual, the “old money style” that I introduced aka Mediterranean chic. And then build your wardrobe specifically and strategically instead of just going shopping.

15-20 solid and well-thought-out items of clothing are enough. You or we in general should also ask yourself/ourself the question of quality. Fast fashion is relatively cheap, but it only looks good for a short time. For example, wear a polo from H&M, Zara, ... and then one from Tommy Hilfiger for example and you will see that the H&M polo looks good in the store, but day by day it falls apart and loses its shape/look, the Hilfiger will look good for years if you treat it well.

You can often see quality and, above all, it is more durable. For example, you don't need the trench coat from Burberry for 2k euros, but you also don't need the one from H&M for 70€ either. There are solid models in the €150-€400 price range that you can enjoy for longer. Of course you can buy T-Shirts, underwear, socks and clothing that you rarely wear, but it shouldn't be the standout pieces. In the end, it's even cheaper to have a wardrobe made up of a few well-thought-out, high-quality items than to have to go shopping for new items every new season.

You can also get some extremely good, second-hand clothing on sites like Vinted. Of course, with the small risk that you won't be able to send them back if they don't fit (don't forget the tailor btw). This week i got completely new, unworn chelsea boots from Hudson London there for €35, which would otherwise cost €200+.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691