rohanps log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:57 pm

Why are you on the forums if you're going to ask the most basic, low-investment questions ever like "how do I talk to women"?

hint: look at literally any of the logs or any of the website articles
rohanp wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:38 pm
almost 50 girls have ghosted me in the last three weeks
don't post the screenshots of your texting or anything, there's no need to improve the controllable factors of your dating pipeline at all, this website is solely for complaining and acting like everything is out of our control

and definitely don't consider that this is literally everyone else's experience. unless you're under the delusion that we convert 100% of matches into dates or something. you understand that by definition, the matches that don't turn into dates ghost us right (or waste our time texting but never meeting).

I've probably been ghosted by 50000 women at this point, including 100s that I had to physically approach in person, guess I'll fucking detonate the vest, speaking of which
rohanp wrote:
deleted
resolved
Last edited by september on Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
rohanp
Name: Rohan
Goal: Lose Fat and Get Laid
Motto: All we do is mog

Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:25 pm

september wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:57 pm
Why are you on the forums if you're going to ask the most basic, low-investment questions ever like "how do I talk to women"?

hint: look at literally any of the logs or any of the website articles
rohanp wrote:
almost 50 girls have ghosted me in the last three weeks
don't post the screenshots of your texting or anything, there's no need to improve the controllable factors of your dating pipeline at all, this website is solely for complaining and acting like everything is out of our control

and definitely don't consider that this is literally everyone else's experience. unless you're under the delusion that we convert 100% of matches into dates or something. you understand that by definition, the matches that don't turn into dates ghost us right (or waste our time texting but never meeting).

I've probably been ghosted by 50000 women at this point, including 100s that I had to physically approach in person, guess I'll fucking detonate the vest, speaking of which
rohanp wrote:
i need to cut myself 10 more times to punish myself for failing again.
writing like this is absurdly disrespectful of the forums and my official response, since this is a self-harm threat, is: go down the wrists and tell the hospital I sent you.

if you want to ask for help, actually ask for help. plenty of guys here have gone through depression or self harm or whatever and have a lot to offer people who want to change.

like what are you expecting? mommy to come in and be like no booboo dont cut yourself 😢😢😢😢 heres the attention you want 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

it's a self improvement forum. the point is to change.

and I'm seeing 0 intent of that when you post that you "need" to cut yourself without any reflection whatsoever on how absurd it is to write that here.
what do i say here? i do a better job of being able to escalate to a date but not further
0B299E27-8BD9-467E-AEB5-830F80354D41.jpeg
here’s an example of how bad i mess up and totally froze
BBD10720-1F4A-451D-935C-EE0427CD3655.jpeg
0B299E27-8BD9-467E-AEB5-830F80354D41.jpeg
Also- have been in the gym for almost two weeks now plus therapy. My mental state was far worse two weeks ago. I go outside more, and am making more friends at my gym and in uni.

However, the feeling of inadequacy still pops up because my mind self consciously compares myself to people i know. I do need newer friends it does seem and i am on the verse of it.

I don’t and will never blame outside factors like race or whatever, also worth mentioning i know two folks my height and shorter and indian who kill it with women. Unfortunately i lost contact through im trying to re-establish connection via instagram. What i will blame is-
1. pictures which give me only 1-4 matches a day instead of 5-10. However, i’ve managed to create a semi respectable hinge profile which i’m proud of over the weeks. Gonna get some natural photos as well and hire a photographer using PWF guide.
2. My unsatisfactory style which is getting better and better as i find inspiration online and from a friend of mine who’s currently helping me through this dark time.
3. My text game

Also, i did not know that most matches do not convert to dates. But thank you for letting me now.

Yesterday and friday night were too bad times in my life. I got a massive anxiety attack. But, i will say after being a bit productive this morning and meditating, i am feeling much, much better. In fact, I would honestly like to apologize and request the above posts to be deleted. I will go get myself some sunlight and catch-up on some studies as well now. It was my fault.

I am here to improve and there is no doubt in my mind that only great things await me if i keep hitting the gym and keep meditating twice every day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Goals for rest of 2023 and 2024:
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Clear up and even skin tone.
Make Invisalign progress..
Image hack young Saif Ali Khan and Tim Chalamet
Fix up grades.

Get three solid OLD photos:
1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
3. Good Vacation pictures
rohanp

Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:35 pm

Anyway need to update my log (10/15/2023)
1. 5lbs down from last week. Hitting more PRs and getting stronger.
2. Bad anxiety attack on friday night, which is being combated myself. Being more productive and eating healthier, and honestly, it’s better on my mental health
3. Snapped on girl on wednesday who straight up called me hot, which is a huge surprise to me tbh. I plan to take her our next week.
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:29 am

Starting to regain hope again.
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:56 am

It might be happening.
It might just be happening.
Oh my ghosh i’m so proud of myself.
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:24 am

10/17/2023:
1. Back in the gym consistently, working out with friends and socializing with people
2. PR on incline dumbbell press
3. Mental health becoming better
4. Date planned for this Thursday
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.