rohanps log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
rohanp
Name: Rohan
Goal: Lose Fat and Get Laid
Motto: All we do is mog

Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:57 am

Keeping record for myself, will try and update either daily or weekly

10/2/2023

Got some numbers from hinge, set up two dates (Flake probability is 90% for both)
Hit Chest and Back today.
No panic attacks or suicidal fantasies today (getting sunlight helped a lot)
Studied my college Math course.

Goals for this week:
Fix sleep schedule
Get more sunlight (I used to legit stay inside all last week and get no sunlight, while fapping more than 6 times- that has changed since last friday).
Start interacting with more folks, work towards building friendships.
Decorate apartment room
Goals for rest of 2023 and 2024:
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Clear up and even skin tone.
Make Invisalign progress..
Image hack young Saif Ali Khan and Tim Chalamet
Fix up grades.

Get three solid OLD photos:
1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
3. Good Vacation pictures
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:44 am

My therapists claims im too hard on myself. Am I really?

I feel like i need to just vent a little bit. I don’t feel like im hard on myself when i call myself a worthless loser. The fact is if I ended it tommorow, no one would even miss me.

I am just an invisible pawn, and that is my OWN fault. I rotted my teenage years and became ugly and fat. I still am yet to have my first kiss and i’m going to be 20 this december. I have ZERO friends. I am such a bloody coward I cannot even go to class because i’ll get an anxiety attack if i see a couple in public, and immediately start analyzing the dudes face to see how well i stack up. The fact is, i am indeed a loser. But that is okay. I want to better myself. I want to live myself, but i must suffer for the bad decisions i made.
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:48 am

Also- a bit angry with myself yesterday. Had a perfect chance for a date and potentially a girlfriend. But nope, i bloody squandered it.

A very cute white girl whose bi liked my pic on hinge. I got her number in 4 minutes, literally, and two messages. She was hundred percent my type. Very attractive, nerdy, seemed to have a solid personality. She asked me “got any fun plans tonight”. To whcih I replied “I guess now”, and when she said she didn’t have any, I fucked up big time.

I could have asked her if she was hungry and wanted to go out for dinner, but no. I didn’t. I fucked it up and asked for her schedule throughout the week, in which the whole convo died down.

Fuck mate. 30 matches in a week and still can’t get a date.
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:21 pm

jakeD wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:10 pm
I'd kill to be 20 again. But I would have thought the same shit when I was a teenager. In fact i did. I remember thinking I wasted all my time up til then and honestly I was right.

But you have so much time it's not even funny. I literally smile whenever I read some young dude posting about how "his time is up".

Don't let the fact you have time encourage you to be lazy though. Exact opposite. If I went back in time to your age I'd be slaying some pussy on day 1 and having the time of my life. No reason you can't do the same bro.

If you're a young dude and you aren't doing everything to crush it, you're dumb and should feel ashamed.
Not really thinking my time is up, just upset at myself
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:34 pm

Haha 30 matches in a week! FUCK YES

Homie it took me 6 months of total grinding and the entire forum on my side to get my first fucking match on the dating apps xD

We got this

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:37 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:34 pm
Haha 30 matches in a week! FUCK YES

Homie it took me 6 months of total grinding and the entire forum on my side to get my first fucking match on the dating apps xD

We got this

MAC
Matches don’t mean anything less u actually meet up, and on hinge, it’s been hard because of shit logistics. I had this issue last year as well. girls in my college usually bang the frat boys and stuff, and the ones on apps are looking for LTRs. I just need to be 21 so i can start going to bars
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Post your profile here or in the picture megathread.
You’re way too handsome to only get 30 matches a week.

You have insane facial bone structure and could get with the hottest of girls with minimal effort
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:43 pm

Hahah alright we got one with some mental blocks.

Reminds me of young Ravi

You can meet girls and go on dates

Logistics aint no thannnnnnng

MAC Daddy used to drive for hours, get on the train for hours, just to meet random ass women to get dating experience, with no logistics at all

You have endless options:

-Get girls out, get dates, build connection, and then perhaps pull to her place or get a hotel

Where is your break point?

Are you failing to get their number and get them out?

If so, post photos of your texting, EDIT OUT ALL PERSONAL INFO, make sure you never post a pic of a girl without her face blurred (anyone does this and I ban them) , and we'll help you with your texting to make dates happen.

Supply this info and I promise you we will get you dates very soon, if you're getting matches, we're damn near at the starting line boyo

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:10 pm

kratjeuh wrote:

You have insane facial bone structure and could get with the hottest of girls with minimal effort
30 matches on hinge, not tinder. i usually get that in 3 days on tinder, but my elo has been fugged up
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:17 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:43 pm
Hahah alright we got one with some mental blocks.

Reminds me of young Ravi

You can meet girls and go on dates

Logistics aint no thannnnnnng

MAC Daddy used to drive for hours, get on the train for hours, just to meet random ass women to get dating experience, with no logistics at all

You have endless options:

-Get girls out, get dates, build connection, and then perhaps pull to her place or get a hotel

Where is your break point?

Are you failing to get their number and get them out?

If so, post photos of your texting, EDIT OUT ALL PERSONAL INFO, make sure you never post a pic of a girl without her face blurred (anyone does this and I ban them) , and we'll help you with your texting to make dates happen.

Supply this info and I promise you we will get you dates very soon, if you're getting matches, we're damn near at the starting line boyo

MAC
Break point is getting them on dates, getting them to respond, and when i do get a date is turning them on. Keep seeming to fail here for some reason. Also i need better pictures but first i’m going to continue hitting the gym and growing out hair
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:07 pm

rohanp wrote:
kratjeuh wrote:

30 matches on hinge, not tinder. i usually get that in 3 days on tinder, but my elo has been fugged up
You’re similar to @foducossy42 . Very handsome guy. He upgraded his pics and barely has to do good texting and on dates girls make it super easy for him ( his words )

So yeah, either better game or better pics. I get similar matches but don’t have the insane SMV you have, so had to fix with texting better and be more interesting
foducossy42
Goal: Hot girls + FFM

Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:31 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
You’re similar to @foducossy42 . Very handsome guy. He upgraded his pics and barely has to do good texting and on dates girls make it super easy for him ( his words )

So yeah, either better game or better pics. I get similar matches but don’t have the insane SMV you have, so had to fix with texting better and be more interesting
Thanks man! Tbh a lot about looking handsome is looksmaxxing though I admit I have facial symmetry and decent cheekbones (nothing compared to Rohan though!). I have eyebrows that are actually 50% thicker than they are now, I have to trim. I am lucky to be able to grow a beard but again it’s about trimming it well and shaping the lines. Haircut for me is trial and error based on my hair type, I can’t do long hair so this works for me. My teeth are perfect due to teenage braces. Then in my photos I’m faceapping cos my smile is weird and I can’t do a sexual smirk well. Plus my fashion is top notch due to hiring a stylist.

Shit texting works on Feeld but not Tinder. Don’t know why. It’s sad matching with 8s and 9s and only going out with the 7s so I wanna improve my texting. So texting does matter. But the looks and photos are way more important than texting. I reckon with optimal texting I might get 20-100% more dates, more than that is unlikely.

Regardless, yes — girls generally make it fucking easy for me on dates. Sometimes they are just not attracted, in person is different from pictures so it is what it is. But if they are attracted within the first 5 min, then it’s just up to me to pull the trigger and try to bring them home.

My dude you have the Timothee Chalemet (I cba to spell his name) face. Make a joke about it in your bio (“Timothee’s long lost twin” or something). Dress a bit like him in a picture or two. Really upgrade your pics. I think you can do very very well. Muscle might not even help you that much given your look.
My log & learnings for online dates
My Telegram log for your daily dose of shitposts

Goals for 2024:
- Gym consistency
- Apply to jobs
- [DONE] Threesome

Lay count: 37, 11 in 2024
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:13 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
rohanp wrote:

I have very low sex appeal though, physique ain’t maxxed out, no jewlery, poor style. I’m also 5’9”, but use lifts to get to 6’0”. My physique is poor but it’s getting better daily. I have insane ab insertions.

Sex appeal>> facial asthetics
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:17 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
kratjeuh wrote:

Thanks man! Tbh a lot about looking handsome is looksmaxxing though I admit I have facial symmetry and decent cheekbones (nothing compared to Rohan though!). I have eyebrows that are actually 50% thicker than they are now, I have to trim. I am lucky to be able to grow a beard but again it’s about trimming it well and shaping the lines. Haircut for me is trial and error based on my hair type, I can’t do long hair so this works for me. My teeth are perfect due to teenage braces. Then in my photos I’m faceapping cos my smile is weird and I can’t do a sexual smirk well. Plus my fashion is top notch due to hiring a stylist.

Shit texting works on Feeld but not Tinder. Don’t know why. It’s sad matching with 8s and 9s and only going out with the 7s so I wanna improve my texting. So texting does matter. But the looks and photos are way more important than texting. I reckon with optimal texting I might get 20-100% more dates, more than that is unlikely.

Regardless, yes — girls generally make it fucking easy for me on dates. Sometimes they are just not attracted, in person is different from pictures so it is what it is. But if they are attracted within the first 5 min, then it’s just up to me to pull the trigger and try to bring them home.

My dude you have the Timothee Chalemet (I cba to spell his name) face. Make a joke about it in your bio (“Timothee’s long lost twin” or something). Dress a bit like him in a picture or two. Really upgrade your pics. I think you can do very very well. Muscle might not even help you that much given your look.
Goal is indeed to get ABS at least. and longer hair
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature
rohanp

Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 pm

foducossy42 wrote:
kratjeuh wrote:

I will be honest my teeth are very messed up. I’m in invaslign for 14 weeks and it has actually made a good change in my face
Love myself
Build up Instagram.
Get to 10% bodyfat.
Fix up grades.

1. Pic of me boxing
2. Pic of me in nature