Coyote_Tracks1 Progress log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Coyote_Tracks1
Goal: Bring women home
Motto: Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:49 am

Current Situation:

35, 5ft 5", No spare tire but no 15% body fat visible abs either. Enough muscle from my job to not be an absolute twig but could be better. Won't claim to know much about style but if I had a date tonight I'd be wearing what I am in my profile.

Currently living with parent in a small town with a part time unskilled manual labor job. Don't have a degree/special certifications.

Used to have a very social job (coffee shop) and studied drama at uni for a little while so not totally socially retarded but initiating anything has been difficult up to this point. I've chatted up and kissed a woman in a bar once (we were both drunk). No other romantic or sexual experience with women.

Current Goals

1. Start a location independent business that can earn me a full time middle class(ish) income.

2. Move to a city so I have more opportunities to make friends and date women.

3. Develop healthy habits to look and feel better. Such as:
a) Learn how to swim all four major strokes and go swimming 4 or 5 days a week
b) Eat a healthier diet such as keto or paleo (leaning paleo right now), will have to restrict calories or maybe do the
‘if it fits your macros’ plan to reduce body fat by about 5%
c) Get more and better sleep (the full 8 hours)
d) Reduce unproductive screen time

4. Be able to get dates with attractive (or at least cute) women using cold approach and other methods. I’d like to be able to have a date at least every week.

5. Be able to go on multiple dates with the same woman and do that repeatably with different women.

6. Publish 2 or more books (self publishing is fine, but I want physical copies I can hold in my hot little hands). I have no illusions of making a shitload of money being an author but I’ve always wanted to have the joy of seeing a printed book with my name on it. For now I want to write a series short stories in a variety of genres (horror, romance, adventure, sci-fi, fantasy, thriller) and then publish them all in a little volume. If even a couple dozen people enjoyed it I’d be happy.

7. Make some new friends.

8. Find some way to help people and have a positive influence on the world.

What I’m working on RIGHT NOW:

Bought a laser engraver & I am trying to sell lasercut earrings & jewelry on etsy. 0 sales after 1 month online. Sold 6 items locally (mostly to people through social circles) I’d always intended this to be a side hustle but am feeling a bit discouraged. Need to do a better job selling. Even so, I don’t really see this scaling to a full time income. ON the positive side I do have a product to practice learning how to make sales with and that's not a bad thing. I'm going to go into every nick-nack and tricket store in town and see if they'll sell my wares. Wednesday will be the next day I have free for this.

Have arranged for swimming lessons at the local pool (have to wait until end of November unfortunately) and I am building the habit of swimming more every week. I'm gonna see if I can go twice this coming week.

I am working on building the habit of writing every day and definitely want to finish the short story I’m writing before the end of the year. Plan to write for at least 30 minutes every day this week.

Have a coaching call scheduled to brainstorm business ideas this week.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this. Double the thanks for any honest feedback.

Ciao.
Coyote_Tracks1

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:51 am

Worked on short story. Having trouble figuring out how to get the main characters to meet in a believable way but moved them closer to that meeting at least. Spent 30 minutes writing.
Coyote_Tracks1

Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:10 am

Not much got done today between work and a very busy halloween. Maybe 10 minutes writing. Tomorrow will be better.
Coyote_Tracks1

Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:14 am

Busy couple of days. The coaching call was great. Got a lot of great ideas and helped me adjust my focus on some things. It's also really great to have someone who has actually helped people a lot with building businesses and dating give their honest opinion on your ideas and plans and let you know what you're doing well/good enough at and what you could improve if you want more success. I haven't done the coaching but the one off call was worth it IMO.

Today I went out and just walked into a local store with my lasercut earrings and the owner bought everything I brought and she wants more for the Christmas season! This is my first sale to someone outside my social circle and it feels great. Tomorrow is Sunday which in a small town means less opportunity for sales but I'll make up for it by writing and posting some facebook and online ads. I also will go through my stuff and see what I can dejunk. Then I'll make a bunch more jewelry and set up a garage sale when the forecast foretells a warmer weekend (yes, I'm going to be a maniac and have a garage sale in Canada in November). Plus there are more stores I can try to sell my stuff to. Right now I need to get a lot more people to know my product exists and I'll get exposure with this.

Anyways. Today was a good day.
Coyote_Tracks1

Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:43 pm

Over the past couple of days I’ve worked on my business my making a bunch more earrings and I got another store in a nearby town to stock my earrings! I’ve also made up a physical catalog of all my earrings and left it where I work. All told I’ve made more money in the last week than I have in the last month. And frankly I haven’t gone nearly as hard as I could have. And almost everything I’ve sold has just been from cold approaching businesses so I’m super pleased that I’ve gotten up the nerve to do that. I’m going to keep improving. It’s Christmas season and it’s time for me to make some kick ass ornaments to sell. I kinda fell through on getting enough product together to have a garage sale this weekend but it’s a rather solemn holiday here in Canada today so I suppose it’s just as well.

This week I plan on making a bunch of Christmas ornaments and pitching them to local stores to sell.
I also have an order for a bunch of engraved leather bookmarks I’ll finish this week.
I also want to have maybe 40 earrings in inventory along with maybe a dozen Christmas ornaments and set up a garage sale for this weekend (weather permitting).

Felt kinda bummed after selling a bunch of earrings to that store and backslid on some bad habits for a day or two. Is it weird to like feel a little bummed after achieving/making a bunch of progress on your goals? It’s kinda perverse. Like you learn how to deal with frustration & disappointment and delaying gratification so much when you actually get exactly what you’ve been asking for you don’t know what to do with yourself. Anyways, I shouldn’t be complaining. Things are better this week than the last one and I’ll try to have fun doing even more this week. Wish me luck.
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:07 am

Coyote_Tracks1 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:43 pm
after achieving/making a bunch of progress on your goals
Nope.

You spiked your dopamine while getting to the goal. Now you are experiencing withdrawal effects.

Huberman is talking about this in one of his episodes based around dopamine.
Coyote_Tracks1

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:42 pm

Okay, so I've been gone a while. My original goal was to build a business because I was living in a small town without many opportunities to meet women but honestly my heart really wasn't in the thing I was trying to do. I will build my own successful business but that's not what's been on my mind.

What's been on my mind is women and my romantic experience with them (which aside from one drunken kiss in a bar) is zero. I'm going to fix that this year. So I've saved my money and moved to the big city in my own apartment in a central location. And aside from maybe getting a part-time job to reduce expenses a bit my full time occupation for the next 5 months is going to be finding a way to get experience with women. Having sex is kinda intimidating right now so my goals are as follows:

Go on dates with women.
Have some of those women be willing to come back to my place either on the first date or for a 2nd/3rd date.

My own opinion (which doesn't count for much due to lack of experience) is that if women trust & like you enough to go back to your place then getting more sexual can definitely happen (at least with some women) if you just have the balls to ask for it. It's also less intimidating in my own mind, so hey whatever works.

To accomplish this I am:
Going to use all the apps I know of. (& take a shitload of photos & try improving them on at least a weekly basis)
Cold approach (I'm using the GLL AA program modified to remove some of the physical stuff because LOL 2024),
however I'm also just going to go out and try to ask women for their number too. I'll see how far I get through the
GLL program before I get up the nerve.
Letting the few friends I have in the city know what I'm looking for so if they know anyone they can introduce us.

I'm doing a lot of other stuff to improve my looks, etc. I got a DSLR camera so I can start taking good photos. I detail more things I'm doing in a later post. EXCITED!

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this LET'S GOOOOO!!!
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:33 am

Coyote_Tracks1 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:42 pm
What's been on my mind is women and my romantic experience with them (which aside from one drunken kiss in a bar) is zero. I'm going to fix that this year. So I've saved my money and moved to the big city in my own apartment in a central location
lmao highly relatable
Coyote_Tracks1

Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:57 pm

Here follows the notes of the day of the GLL AA program I've done so far transcribed from my journal notes:

Day 4 AA Program
(Ask 5 women for the time. Leave.)

No real issues. Was scared to talk to women in groups. Some women seemed leery at first but got friendly after realizing I was friendly. Got a bit scared asking a somewhat beautiful woman. Didn't miss many opportunities. Happy w/ performance.

Asked 5 women walking alone outside on the street. Also 1 lady in an antique store.

Day 5 AA Program
(Ask 5 women for the time. LEAVE.)
(Ask 5 women for the time but do it faster than the last set. LEAVE.)
EXHAUSTED -- no sleep from last night barely managed to head out. but still did!
Didn't finish.
asked 2 women for the time
no one on route for lumber and groceries
Need to head out EXCLUSIVELY to do the work. Nothing else. Otherwise walking route may not be high traffic enough to get it done.

THOUGHT: some of the most negative reactions you get may be from her friends and not the person you're asking. People like to help people. People like to meet new people. But her friends may resent being ignored/not having a monopoly on her attention. Just a thought.

Day 5 AA program 2nd attempt
(Ask 5 women for the time. LEAVE.)
(Ask 5 women for the time but do it faster than the last set. LEAVE.)

Complete! Along *********** avenue.

first set 13 min 2nd set 8 min (just walked faster so walked past more women more quickly)
Was ignored 3x just about everyone else was friendly. Few were just....bored?
Was nervous to change direction & literally only asked people who crossed my path. But still! I did it!
Asked 3 women who were with friends today! not just ones that were alone!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:13 pm

Many of us started from ground zero.

At 30, I had done zero with women. ZERO.

Been on a rampage ever since.

Depends how hard you are in your heart and soul. You can become tough as nails and obtain hella success.

..........Just keep showing up.

It ain't that difficult. You change over time.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Coyote_Tracks1

Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:49 pm

Thanks man! I appreciate it. I'm not sure what's in my heart and soul; but in 2024 I'm going to try my best and see what happens!
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:52 am

Love the Dylan Thomas quote man.

You'll pull this off

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Coyote_Tracks1

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:22 pm

Day 6 GLL AA program
(ask first woman for time, leave.)
(ask 2nd woman for time & directions to a nearby location, leave)
(ask 3rd woman for time, directions, and ask her if she's been there before, leave)
(repeat cycle 5 times to talk to 15 women in total)

Holy shit was this harder than just asking the time. Asking for directions was harder but okay. But stretching the interaction to 3 questions for some reason was so hard. I was out for about an hour before I got up the nerve to ask the 3rd woman. Right around woman number 4 or 5 I really wanted to quit. I muddled through scared and in my head until the second time I got to the 3rd woman and she was actually SUPER friendly and sweet (and she was hot too!). After that I finally felt like what I was doing wasn't weird or awkward and that I was just making it that way. I had already been out for 2.5 hours at this point and this was the sixth woman I talked to but for the next hour and a half I kept going and eventually got to the 15 required after 4 hours walking.

Observations:
There's no point to talking to women in a group that includes a man. For those who think chivalry is dead let me assure you it is not. Even if you address her specifically the man in the group will take on the role as helper.

Hot women really are nicer generally. Although more 'jolly' woman can be very nice too.
Most common 'non-positive' reaction is simply to completely ignore you said anything
Only had two 'negative' reactions where I got the 'what kind of weirdo are you for asking the time' vibes. Fortunately I had enough social momentum at that point it didn't bother me.

I'm not used to walking this much, holy shit. But I feel good.

Today the weather is finally nice enough I can whip out the DSLR and start getting more photos of myself for online profiles so I'm going to focus on getting photos as long as the weather stays nice until I have at least 4 or 5 somewhat nice ones in different outfits, poses, locations. They don't have to be perfect and I can improve them over time but I need to get my online profiles up and running in addition to the AA programs and daytime cold approach.

Also I strongly recommend waxing your chest vs shaving. Razor burn over a chest sized area is an astounding b*#Ch and a half. Gonna hit up H&M soon and get the basic black outfit Cam recommends and try on a bunch of stuff too.

BTW has anyone have affordable (I mean 50 bucks ish) cologne recommendations that women seem to like?
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:06 pm

Coyote_Tracks1 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:22 pm
BTW has anyone have affordable (I mean 50 bucks ish) cologne recommendations that women seem to like?
I don't know stuff that cheap, but

Acqua di Gio Profumo from Armani - This is nice office friendly one, this is more "smells good" then "smells manly"
Suavage from Dior - This is at the edge of still office friendly, this is a mix of smells good / smells manly
Spicebomb or Spicebomb extreme - This is not office friendly, this is a combo of smells manly and sexual

You can buy testers of very small samples online of very expensive brands to try out. I recommend starting off buying those and finding some stuff that suits you. Also, one unsolicited tip: Try to ignore the small % of strong negative reactions. There is a subset of people that cannot stand any noticeable scent. Fuck them. That's their problem, don't tone down your cologne to the point these people are satisfied. It's their fucking problem, not everyone elses problem. I try to wear an amount a girl has no choice but to smell it when coming in for a hug, but would have to try to smell it when sitting 90 degrees from me at a square table, and would not be able to smell when trying when seated across the table.
Coyote_Tracks1

Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:12 am

Alright, so in the past couple days I've done a couple photo shoots and gotten profiles up and running on Hinge, Tinder, and Bumble. Gonna buy memberships for Bumble and Hinge tomorrow, already have the platinum for tinder.

Need to photoshop my shots and reupload them tomorrow. Gonna go out and do another photoshoot tomorrow.
Zug wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:06 pm
Acqua di Gio Profumo from Armani
checked this out at a local mall. It's very nice. I'm gonna go to a local specialty perfume shop and try a few more on my list but if nothing better jumps out I'm going to grab this one. Thanks!

After tomorrows photo stuff I'm going to get back on working to cold approach. Also I'll post my pics in the photo reaction megathread tomorrow.