3some2024 log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
3some2024
Goal: 3some

Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:10 am

Created a Hily profile today. Not impressed so far. They auto-modded a pretty tame bio as well as an admittedly spicer prompt as too-hot-to-handle.

Also swiped on other apps. Number from TanTan think it’s a fake bc she’s too interested for being that hot but w/e.

Okay day in terms of health. I definitely tweaked my back yesterday such that one of the usual stretches I had much less ROM (pain if I went deeper).

Drums: hit RRRRLLLL at 200 bpm. Figured out the grip that works. Fell apart for RL and LR at 190 bpm or so. Technically hit them at 200 bpm but can improve on the consistency.

Swam 14 laps in 15ish minutes. Was pretty brutal doing minimal legs. And my fingers felt abused afterwards for a while. So I’m going to work on keeping them together/better form. And I think I’ll let myself use my legs a tiny bit tomorrow. Focusing on moving with ease.

Hit 12 pushups in 3 sets. Did after swimming plus stretches and was feeling mighty weak. Going to start doing them during my old exercises earlier in the day.

Did my 3some tasks today.

Didn’t do anything on finance goals (but 3rd priority so fine) not on research.

Actually the lil finance update is BMO Alto rejected me. I think it’s because I suffered fraud on my debit card in June so I have a credit lock in place. So I guess I’ll look into CDs/money market accounts etc just with my existing institutions for now.

My #1 improvement tomorrow is to get research done first thing. It’s always been my last priority and I’d like to just kick it out quick in the morning.
warpednoodle
Goal: get laid, get fit
Motto: be righteous

Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:19 pm

You made a Grindr account? :lol: I did a few years back for shitz and giggles.

Good job on investing, that will pay off big time in the long run. Do you have a job that matches 401k contributions? That's free money. Physical silver is a good thing to buy as well, especially constitutional silver because of the lower premiums and its easier to barter with. Although its less of an investment, more like a safety net if the economy goes belly up. But after putting a thousand or two in silver I don't see any point in buying more, might aswell spend that money on guns, ammo, shelf stable food, and a generator.

Glad to see you making progress on your drums, dating apps, and swimming!
3some2024

Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:56 am

No 401k but I do max out my Roth IRA monthly. I’ll have to look into sliver. I think I’ll start with Bitcoin/Ether tho.
===
Hit 200 bpm today, botched a few random things at 185 and 195 bpm, but I hit 200 pretty solid. I realized I’m still pretty tense even tho hit it so I won’t be able to hold 200 long more to improve.

13 pushups today.

Swam 16 minutes continuously, 12 laps. Totally dead exhausted afterwards. Slight back tweaks cooking after but I have enough chicken to last 2-3 meals now.

Tweaked my hip/back doing a stretch today - need to remember to do those AFTER warmups/workout. Also I think it just wasn’t an ideal stretch for me. Found an alternative that should be better.

Set up The League today. I’m already at #1 of 53k on the waitlist for Chicago. Would be cool if I get added soon free mode.

Watched a vid of Andy.

Pretty solid day. Will have to figure out how to beef up my endurance swimming. Maybe I’ll just nap afterwards if I feel that dead again.
3some2024

Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:53 am

• Spent $0
  • Drums to 200 bpm
  • 15 pushups (14 1SM)
  • ~Swam 20 minutes.
  • New OLD profile.
Got accepted to The League for free. Altho I think I got demoted from All-Star to Majors already. Thinking about organizing events/ a group to basically soft-pitch a side hustle.

New OLD account is Feeld. They didn’t let me use the skateboarding pic and an edited style pic, kinda lame. Will finish that profile tm.

Worked on drumming more relaxed via breath work. Missed a few more beats tho. Also played with the grip a bit.

Opened a Money Market account with my first bank (CU): pays 3% APY, 2.96% interest as long as I deposit >$500 monthly (with direct deposit that’s easy).

Tomorrow will be a reflection day. I’m going to assess how my balances are compared to start of the month, think about which habits to prioritize, which to reduce frequency, etc. As well as new ones to incorporate ofc. I’m also going to do my best to REST and therefore not swim, push-ups, or drum. It’s hard for me to take rest days (I get bored / feel guilty) but I am going to do posture exercises.
warpednoodle
Goal: get laid, get fit
Motto: be righteous

Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:55 am

Nice progress on the pushups and swimming. But rest is important for you, gotta think long-term. I have felt the same guilt about resting, but I've also tried to bite off way more than I could chew and ultimately accomplished less than if I had paced myself. As long as you are righteous about your rest and don't snooze around too long its beneficial. A good way to think about breaks is "I'm taking this break today so I can hit twice as hard tomorrow"

I can't imagine why a dating app wouldn't let you post a skateboard picture?? :lol: :lol: wtf
3some2024

Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:57 am

Yeah that was weird about Feeld. On rest I totally agree I need to rest more. The enlightenment I had during reflection day yday is to take 10% days / active recovery days so I maintain the habit while hopefully getting necessary rest in.
===
REFLECTION
After budgeting I realized I don’t have enough money to make it through this summer. I’ll have like $544/mo rent. I don’t think that’ll cut it for top-notch locations. On the flipside, my rent in a perfect neighborhood in Munich was super cheap because I was one of 8 flat mates. So I’m hoping to find similar bargain deals or try to luck out on a sublet / find a roommate I guess. Or try to freelance during the summer? We’ll see.

Wrote a ton of goals down for life in general. But 3some (and then mile high club) are top priority for 2024 and making progress on pushups, walking/running/biking, and swimming are medium-high priorities too. I think they can be synergistic.

OLD
Set up a FetLife profile yday but no app and seems to be very different. Peaked at a group today. Still don’t get how it works, not super enthused but little by little one travels far.

Set up a Taimi account today. Got to take some spicy pics when I get back to my apartment next week. And buy toys.

First match on The League is pretty decent. I think I’m averaging 5-10 matches per day across all apps (16 atm).

NUMBERS
Read two chapters of Inner Winner.
Swam 16x25m in 21 minutes.
16 pushups
200 bpm drum paradiddles.
16 stretches.

FINANCES
$1 to PayPal savings (4ish % APY, higher than anything else I have access to) with $7 recurring per week.

$7 BTC on CB limit buy but they force 1% below market, minimum of $5.1 and charged 1.4% (weird bc supposedly .6% on their website).

So I’ll be migrating from CB to something else soon hopefully.

Also I moved ~everything I had in my main CU from checking and low yield savings to my new high yield savings account. I probably should put everything in PayPal savings as it’s 1%+ higher APY. But idk if I trust it quite yet.

Will need to look into another investment vehicle for next week. One idea is flipping electronics sold on dealdash, or corvette lotto. Something high risk anyway.
3some2024

Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:26 am

17 pushups
23 minutes, 18 laps in the pool (minimal effort recovery day)
Drum day off (still counted along with the metronome).

Created a Happn today.
Read more of InnerWinner.

3rd acupressure appointment today, don’t think it helped. Useful intel tho: my periformis (right side) is tight af. And left peronius. Going to try a chiropractor sometime. Also found a lumbar lordosis stretch that’s tough but I think good.
ThePermanentFix
Goal: Financial Laidom

Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:54 pm

Good job ramping up the swimming and pushups man. 20 mins swimming is a solid effort
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
| 102kg | 100kg | 98kg | 96kg | 94kg | 92kg |

Level 0 - Chump

No Zero Days. The momentum will come later
Procrastination - The action of ruining your own life for no apparent reason
3some2024

Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:48 am

Cheers mate!
===
18 pushups today
25 minutes swimming, 20 laps
Rested drums (no metronome counting tho).

Read more InnerWinner
Created a Seeking profile, 18th OLD account.

After break is over I’ll be switching to mostly weekly goals - pushups probably the only one I’ll be able to keep daily.
3some2024

Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:12 am

19+ pushups today
27 minutes swimming, 20 laps
Drums to 200 bpm

Skout profile.
3some2024

Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:27 am

Did 20 pushups the day after my last post and then I’ve been back to work. 20 hours the first day, then idk but today was 12 hours and it felt nicer. Body feels re-broken think it’s spinal alignment with my chair. Looking forward to the weekend.
ThePermanentFix

Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:34 pm

How have you been going bro?
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Level 0 - Chump

gnarly
Goal: Build Social Circle
Motto: Love Thy Self

Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:49 pm

3some2024 wrote:

FINANCES
$1 to PayPal savings (4ish % APY, higher than anything else I have access to) with $7 recurring per week.

$7 BTC on CB limit buy but they force 1% below market, minimum of $5.1 and charged 1.4% (weird bc supposedly .6% on their website).

Also I moved ~everything I had in my main CU from checking and low yield savings to my new high yield savings account. I probably should put everything in PayPal savings as it’s 1%+ higher APY. But idk if I trust it quite yet.
Try switching on CB to their 'Advanced trader interface", the name of the product has changed from year to year, but activating the pro interface unlocks their lowest tier fees (likely the .6% you saw advertised.)

I would double not recommend storing any significant amounts on PP, stories a plenty of people who have their money trapped on there. I personally get in and out of PP asap.

Instead if your looking for Passive, and already have a CB account, last I checked they offer 5% on USDC holdings, plenty of liquidity & goes to and from my bank within 3-5 days.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:51 pm

gnarly wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:49 pm
3some2024 wrote:

FINANCES

Try switching on CB to their 'Advanced trader interface", the name of the product has changed from year to year, but activating the pro interface unlocks their lowest tier fees (likely the .6% you saw advertised.)

I would double not recommend storing any significant amounts on PP, stories a plenty of people who have their money trapped on there. I personally get in and out of PP asap.

Instead if your looking for Passive, and already have a CB account, last I checked they offer 5% on USDC holdings, plenty of liquidity & goes to and from my bank within 3-5 days.
I avoid PayPal with a fucking vengeance. I've had a few businesses that I used PayPal with (mostly when eBay and PayPal were the same company) and it was very very common for PayPal to randomly freeze my money because some automated system flagged my perfectly normal transactions. Most of the time customer service couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it and I had to wait for days (or longer) to have access to my money.

So I avoid them like the fucking plague. They also had a policy at one point where "promoting misinformation" would result in a $2,500 fine to your account, "misinformation" defined "at PayPal's sole discretion."

They only walked it back after a ton of public shaming... but they were willing to put it in in the first place, which further drives my intense distrust in using them for anything.

(In case you need verification: https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilymason ... c1339e30c4)
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
ThePermanentFix

Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:42 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:51 pm
very common for PayPal to randomly freeze my money because some automated system flagged my perfectly normal transactions
This happened to me a few years back as well. It is a very well known and documented problem. PayPal is dogshit and I also dropped them since then. They also suck with buyer protection and have fucked me on that end as well. There is no reason to have a PayPal account unless absolutely needed to buy something. Fuck PayPal.
████▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Level 0 - Chump