Update on the House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity"

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:58 pm

House of Brothers: Founding a "loser fraternity"

Yeah you read that right. It's happening.

Key facts:
  • 4-6 guys, 1 house/big apartment. Private room each, shared kitchen and living/work space
  • 2 years
  • tight community of brothers that support each other
  • pledge against any digital media distraction
  • full commitment to fulfilling your dreams
  • Location is up for debate and to be agreed upon by the guys who join. Probably Freiburg (Germany) Basel (Switzerland) or a different Swiss city.
  • start: August or September 2024
  • Cost: "none". It's non-profit. Rent is shared. We will probably implement that every member pledges to save a certain amount (like 100 or 200€) per month that he can spend on any coaching or self-improvement seminar he wants
  • rules can still be shaped

What do you bring to the table:
  • a radical willingness to change your life
  • your very own goals and dreams
  • the desire to live in the real world instead of behind screens
  • honesty towards yourself
  • openness to talk about problems and emotions

So far committed to this project are a close friend of mine and me.

This is a project that will massively benefit those who are aware that living alone and being constantly exposed to the vortex of the digital realm is a key factor that is holding you back. People prosper in community. KYIL is a great community. This project takes it to the next level.

We are not looking for people who are losers stuck in their room with no ambition and that are not doing anything to bring their life forward. We want people that are already hustling to improve their lives. I am posting this on KYIL because I know this is a place where those kind of men find each other.

If you are interested or got questions, drop it below
Last edited by CainGettingLaid on Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:20 pm

I totally love this idea, I can only imagine the amount of progress people in that house will be making.

A couple of questions
- Is the main idea of the house to create accountability, brotherhood, or supportiveness to hooking up?
- How quiet is the household supposed to be during working hours? --> Will there be much noise due to working together or are we mostly calmly working on our goals
- What are the options to jump in on the project later?

If I was in a position to join, I would immediately sign up. Unfortunately due to certain conditions (I won't go into detail), I'm guessing I'd be able to fully commit to a life abroad around the beginning of 2026.
Chamele0n
Goal: Master game

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:21 pm

Hey man, I have thought about something similar for a while now. Do you want to talk in private about this?
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:17 am

this is a fucking awesome idea, i will advocate this idea from my experience as i have personally done something similar.

i used to live with my previous mentor troy (whom you know of as well) and @lacroix in nashville. we were doing nightgame like 3x a week and i got so much value from just hearing troy speak about dating and life mindset 24/7.

while not everyday was 1000% ideal, the big picture was that we were all hustling and we all grew. in the 6 month period i was in my own "loser fraternity", i got fucking jacked and laid (lost my v-card and got a plate!), lacroix got his first nightgame lay and learned how to deal with a relationship from troy. i absorbed their talks like a sponge and carried that knowledge to japan, where i got a gf whom i bust huge loads on daily while she's dressed in catgirl cosplay and meows.

i cannot recommend this idea enough to any dude, especially in europe, who is thinking of joining. if you have to pay rent in 2 places to join, it is 100% worth it (both myself and lacroix did as well)
CainGettingLaid

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:01 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:20 pm
I totally love this idea, I can only imagine the amount of progress people in that house will be making.

A couple of questions
- Is the main idea of the house to create accountability, brotherhood, or supportiveness to hooking up?
- How quiet is the household supposed to be during working hours? --> Will there be much noise due to working together or are we mostly calmly working on our goals
- What are the options to jump in on the project later?

If I was in a position to join, I would immediately sign up. Unfortunately due to certain conditions (I won't go into detail), I'm guessing I'd be able to fully commit to a life abroad around the beginning of 2026.
To your q's
  • It's about accountability and brotherhood and supporting each other in whatever goals the members have. It's not designed as a pickup house. Naturally though, this will probably be a major goal of many of the participants, including me.
  • Is your noise question related to working remote? We will look out for each other, if people need silence throughout the day, we'll make it happen. The term "fraternity" might be a bit misleading maybe. It's not a party house. We'll spend great time hanging out together and doing trips though, without blasting our brains out.
  • jumping in on the project late isn't intended. we want all the members to commit to the project for two years, start to end. Idea is to move on then, it is not intended to be permanent, although I might try to initiate/help others initiate similar projects if it proves a success. Purpose is to create the life you truly want in those two years and then keep living it fully afterwards
Since you are not going into it, I don't know what reasons hold you back from going abroad. I'll DM you cuz in my experience a lot of impossibilities are actually not impossibilities if someone else takes a look.
Chamele0n wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:21 pm
Hey man, I have thought about something similar for a while now. Do you want to talk in private about this?
I'll DM you and we'll do a video call
colgate wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:17 am
this is a fucking awesome idea, i will advocate this idea from my experience as i have personally done something similar.

(...)

i cannot recommend this idea enough to any dude, especially in europe, who is thinking of joining. if you have to pay rent in 2 places to join, it is 100% worth it (both myself and lacroix did as well)
Yeah I remember you posting about that, it sounded fucking cool.

The double rent thing isn't intended unless someone has a binding rent contract that lasts onward elsewhere. The house isn't designed as a drop-in place where you go when you feel like working on your goals. It's intended to be the place you actually live and center your life. Might be a little different in that regard compared to Troy's house.

By the way, if any of you know people that could be interested in this, are working to improve their lifes and that are not on the forums, feel free to share it with them
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:03 am

I've done this since I started.

Lived with TimmyTurner.

And then, Paw.

Now, going to NYC with September with 3 months.

And then, probably back with Paw, or someone else from my inner circle.

This is an amazing idea, good work Cain on your desire to drive SUCCESS in your life, and flying the flag of SELF IMPROVEMENT!

YOU GUYS WILL SLAY

REVERAND MAC BLESSES YOU

KEEP HAMMERING BOYOS

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
CainGettingLaid

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:32 pm

News on the house project

So far, we haven’t had any success finding new members for the house. Every person we told about the project thinks it’s an amazing idea but paradoxically, noone is willing to join.

I think the reason is that it is simply a very big ask. It’s essentially “hey come move in with me!”. Even if people are really convinced of the value that the project could bring for them, the threshold is simply huge.

I’ve been brainstorming with my coach on how to go about it differently. There is two steps I’m pursuing. First off, I want to become a part of relevant communities. Communities with people that are already in the process of actively building a life they love. In these communities I wanna play an active part, be seen and have some sort of status. That is a very good baseline position for people to build the trust that is required for a project like this

From thereon out, I wanna start hosting small events, like a weekly call where people discuss the issues that surround the housing project: How to deal with digital media addictiveness, finding your own tribe instead of being lonely, and working on your passions. Through regular interaction a mini-community can be built. From that community I think it is much more plausible and much less big of a jump for a few people to start living together.

In that spirit, I will post more often again here on the forums. I have been quite lazy about that because I have noticed that the value of being on here has diminished for me. But I actually have a lot of value to give. I have been getting some very cool lays lately, and overall building a sick lifestyle. Sharing it can be an inspiration for people who are earlier on in the journey and are wondering if it is for example worth it to get into cold approach.

That being said, if you feel inspired by one of the stories in my log or are interested in the topics mentioned two paragraphs above, drop a post in here or a private message to me and I will set up a video call once a handful of people are down for it.

Another community that I’m considering getting into is the startup community. Wednesday I’ll be attending a weekly meeting of a startup group at my university. Let’s see how it goes and how committed these people are to building something great.
MakingAComeback

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:35 am

Yoyo Cain!

So pumped you are staying with the project.

I have done this several times.

Why I pulled it off, was because I met the dudes in person several times, I posted here daily for a while at that point, they knew I was solid as fuck, so when I asked if they wanted to live with me, the answer was a prompt yes.

Why not arrange some meetups where you guys can build rapport, get to know each other, and perhaps commit to a month long short term stay at first?

If all is good, you can take it from there.

Regarding you seeing less value from the forum. This is a big problem I am trying to solve with the forum, man, and I kinda need some help on it.

Right now, these men are just seeing this forum as a "getting laid" forum. I guess that's fair enough, but the issue here, is that once guys fix this and get it sorted, take off their training wheels, most guys are like, well....this is all good now, let's move on.

It pains me to see this, because smart, capable men, just ghost. It's happened for years.

I think we need to restructure this forum, and change the ethos towards a more broad church, and allow it to be a container for the larger masculine journey in life. This, should be reflected in a greater commitment to areas like biz/finance/career and also physical health/physique.

I am now the admin, we're transitioning the database, and frankly: I do not want to run a defacto dating forum. Rather, I want to build an epic self improvement community and see men (or, indeed, women) become the best version of themselves over the course of time.

How we can do this, I am not entirely sure. Furthermore, another issue I may have, is that we also need to attract more men who care about things other than vaginas. That is definitely an issue we do have right now and one I'd like to find ways to resolve. At present, something is off about our forum culture, and it just becomes a container for an endless hamster wheel of sex. Which is cool, I guess, but I believe the human animal is capable of more than that.....

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

CainGettingLaid

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:11 pm

Hey MAC, appreciate you chiming in.

As to developing the forum, I’m not sure that turning away from the getting laid topic is the right way.

Firstly, the internet is a tool to deliver you hyper targeted audiences. That’s why this place exists in the first place, people uniting over one shared issue. If you dilute it and turn it into a generalist self-improvement forum, I am not sure whether new people will be as interested as up to now. In my experience people don’t care big time about general self-improvement, but get into it because they experience a grave deficit in an area of their life, like getting no pussy. Sure people are capable of more, but that isn’t what catches their attention to become part of a community. The sex drive is a huge motivator.

Secondly, I don’t think people move on that quickly from the getting laid focused phase. It’s a process that takes a while if you wanna get really good. The issue is more that this forum is only for people in their early phases. The people that start getting success usually move on because there is not enough value in this forum for intermediate and advanced guys.

I feel like the GLL forums at their peak where different. The culture was more about celebrating successes of real players and becoming like them, while this forum is about struggling through the initial hurdles. On GLL there were guys getting laid like crazy. I honestly don’t know of any regular posters on here that have 10+ cold approach lays or even reach intermediate GLL defined goals like getting a lay a month from cold approach.

Another major difference is how heavily this forum is geared towards online dating. One can set up a great profile and get laid regularly via Tinder, but this won’t translate fully into overall player skills. The Winner Within Forum is kinda the softie version of GLL.

As an illustrative example, it was completely normal to post naughty creepshots on GLL, while here it’s not accepted anymore. This sounds like a joke but I know of a guy that made it to the intermediate level and left when this rule was changed.

I also went back and looked at the log of a friend of mine who posted on here for a while and is a HUGE player. Have met him in real life and he is legit. Nobody really paid attention to his log because his stories seem so far out of the usual conversation of this forum that people couldn’t relate or didn’t believe what he was saying. Back on GLL, the creepshots actually served as proof of your stories. He got barely any likes or posting interaction and eventually stopped posting, even thought he had many things to say.

Meanwhile, beginner logs of struggling people that whine about starter shit get a lot attention. I think that’s important too because it is a phase where people are filled with doubt and support is important. But I think we should pay more attention to the succesful guys to keep them around. Once a few more of them post regularly, they see value in each others post and that keeps them around as well.

Anyways, I’m not sure if the forum can be turned around in that way or whether that’s the direction you wanna take it. It still delivers a lot of value to starting guys and I appreciate it for that. It helped me a ton when I was working on getting over my AA. And I have made so many cool connections through here. I’ll try to keep posting for a while.
MakingAComeback

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:55 pm

Excellent post.

Hmm. Alrght, Well, peak GLL was GOAT-tier and it inspired us all. However, we live in very different times dude.

-Social media
-Online dating
-Toxic dating culture
-Baseline levels of female mental health are poor

That said, honestly dude, I take your points on board. I just want to make a damn difference and help some people before I am dead.

Thanks for giving us good stuff to think about & I do appreciate you man.

Keep up your hustle and of course a warm welcome back to you.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:10 pm

I think this is an awesome idea and I would have done this in a heartbeat a few years ago. This is far superior to any form of coaching or trying to do this on your own.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:59 am

CainGettingLaid wrote:
Another major difference is how heavily this forum is geared towards online dating. One can set up a great profile and get laid regularly via Tinder, but this won’t translate fully into overall player skills. The Winner Within Forum is kinda the softie version of GLL.
At some point most guys who are taking action and going forward are tired of the easiness of Tinder. Then they seek a different challenge and can’t find anyone relatable so the interest fades away.
CainGettingLaid wrote:
The issue is more that this forum is only for people in their early phases. The people that start getting success usually move on because there is not enough value in this forum for intermediate and advanced guys.
There are so many other routes to take after the initial hurdles that it’s difficult to find someone alike. For example I’ve stopped posting because my intent is to get girls out of my SMV league (out of my league doesn’t exist btw) and there’s no one who can offer help even though some posters are very successful in other areas.

On the house situation, the initial demand is too high especially since you barely met anyone of us.
I would be down to try it out if I could land a remote job but I’m not immediately jumping into a 1 year contract.
If you can find a way to get guys to try it out for like a month or something, you’ll have more success in this pursuit.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:36 pm

CainGettingLaid wrote:
I also went back and looked at the log of a friend of mine who posted on here for a while and is a HUGE player.
can you tell me who this is i want to see too lol (pm is fine)
MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:23 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:59 am
CainGettingLaid wrote:
At some point most guys who are taking action and going forward are tired of the easiness of Tinder. Then they seek a different challenge and can’t find anyone relatable so the interest fades away.
CainGettingLaid wrote:
The issue is more that this forum is only for people in their early phases. The people that start getting success usually move on because there is not enough value in this forum for intermediate and advanced guys.
There are so many other routes to take after the initial hurdles that it’s difficult to find someone alike. For example I’ve stopped posting because my intent is to get girls out of my SMV league (out of my league doesn’t exist btw) and there’s no one who can offer help even though some posters are very successful in other areas.

On the house situation, the initial demand is too high especially since you barely met anyone of us.
I would be down to try it out if I could land a remote job but I’m not immediately jumping into a 1 year contract.
If you can find a way to get guys to try it out for like a month or something, you’ll have more success in this pursuit.
Please upload an avatar as per the forum rules.

The biggest slayers I ever met (Dante, Scotty, The Dom) actually enjoyed the community and brotherhood and learned from all sorts. Scotty and Dante, both have asked my opinion on various things. I wrote the copy for Dante's website (Dante has slayed hella models as you may or may not know) and we chat regularly. Of course, I absorbed tonnes from them, and when I needed help, they were there.

Point being, men of value just find others of value and connect with them because they see Greatness in them.

If I wanted to get the highest SMV chicks, I'd still see value in posting. I'd throw all caution to the wind and GRIND MERCILESSLY and not stop until I had what I seek. I would love the community support and the opportunity to give back also.

IMO, it is a sign of a mature and positive man, to help other men. These men helped me, and I am so grateful, I help every man here, daily, and do it with love and respect.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:35 pm

Creep pics jeopardize the entire forum from a legal perspective. And I never understood it anyway. I got started in this sphere by reading anonymous game writers. Tried their advice. It worked. Never saw "proof" of them with hot girls. But what does it matter? Their advice worked. They could've been braindead monkeys banging on a keyboard for all I care.

Also, as fun/inspiring as these playboy stories may be, it's not replicable. You can't have crazy adventures every week. You can't systematize the randomness inherent to social interaction.

Efficient game looks very boring from the outside. I have 70 lay reports here. 99% of them are the same. Even the odd cold approach lay is very by-the-books. Tell a girl she's cute, exchange contact info, meet up later, bang.

Even my threesomes are boring now.

Truth is: it's really not that hard. Chris really figured it out. Look good + talk to girls + have some killer instinct.

You can get to 20 lays and feel like you've solved the problem. Only a tiny percentage of men, the ambitious, curious, perhaps a bit autistic, will really try and see "how far can I take it."

Even back in the old school days, the primary goal of the average dude into PUA was "get a girlfriend." Let alone have a rotation of 3 girls, fuck 100 college students, and have a threesome every month.

It's a very front-loaded effort too. To go from 0 to 1 lay is a million times harder than to go from 50 to 60.

I also wish more intermediates/advanced guys stuck around but that's just the nature of the beast. It's always going to be a small group of guys, a minority of a minority of a minority.

I still find value in posting partly because I get to help newbies, for venting purposes, and for the occasional psychological insight you get from an outsider's perspective.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome