Zars new log - actually taking this seriously

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:55 pm

zar04 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:35 am
I setup a tinder account; bought premium; put up my photos (all rated 8+ / top 2% on photoeval which is notoriously hard on look ratings) and i’ve gotten fucking pathetic results. Like 5 matches ; all of which have gone nowhere with the girls just doing 1-2 replies before ignoring me.
hey next time before launching into your emo crybaby im gonna kill myself rant can you share the following extremely vital information

- how many swipes you did (can guess. order of magnitude is fine)
- how many days ago you started doing this (can't be more than like 14 since that's when you last posted without having evaded the ban yet)

@pancakemouse @GoodLookingNerd like on god decent chance the dude posted this suicide note after starting literally yesterday and doing 10 swipes. and is shitting his dick because if you recall its the same dude who posted a year ago about how he needs to take tren and go on a "suicide charge" and get laid within 4 months or else he detonates the vest because I don't even remember wtf the convoluted logic was
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:01 pm

zar04 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:46 pm
I live in sydney; 4.5 million people; not the cause of the problem.

I’ve attached my profile. Its not perfect but its should have atleast gotten me something. If im beyond fucking hope just tell me save me the pain of wasting more money so i can make noose and end this bullshit. Don’t fucking lie to me please I want the truth. I’d rather be dead than live this fucking lonely and sex deprived. Everything i’ve believed in and had hope for - that maybe; just maybe if i work hard and do the right things i’d be good enough to get some fucking pussy but no; alas here i am. I’m fucking getting blackpilled.
Sydney is widely considered to be the most difficult city in the Western world for apps. Like, don't kill yourself, but just for perspective.

Regarding your profile: all those great photos and you chose the shirtless mirror selfie where we can't see your face as your primary?!

Also, you are wearing the same outfit in every photo. At least remove half of them so it doesn't look so evident.

And your bio literally says information that the girls can already get from your profile.
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:05 pm

zar04 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:46 pm
I’ve attached my profile.
Dude, youre wearing the same outfit in every picture. To girls this screams: I did a photoshoot once and made it my entire personality.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:26 pm

Im not gonna make the same mistake I made on @Thrice's log and get preachy, but he had a similar sentiment to your post for years but still managed lose his V card.

Youre only 19, you feel like youve tried everything but you actually havent. From what I can see, you did some looksmaxxing, got a nice outfit, did a photoshoot and called it a day. There is so much more you can do. In fact, when I started I had a similar mentality: do what I thought I had to do and then I should be getting unlimited pussy. When I first posted some of the experienced members here gave me advice on style and pictures but my ego was way to big to take it: Im a good looking guy, I put in some effort for pictures, therefore I am entitled to girls, right? For some this will work, for most its not enough. I am only know realizing how much effort it truly can take to get there, but this also means that it is possible to get there with enough effort.

Please realize that you have not put in all of your effort, and no this doesnt mean your a lazy piece of shit, but it means that there is a lot of potential for you to grow.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
zar04
Name: Zar
Goal: Lose My V

Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:03 pm

september wrote:
zar04 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:35 am
I setup a tinder account; bought premium; put up my photos (all rated 8+ / top 2% on photoeval which is notoriously hard on look ratings) and i’ve gotten fucking pathetic results. Like 5 matches ; all of which have gone nowhere with the girls just doing 1-2 replies before ignoring me.
hey next time before launching into your emo crybaby im gonna kill myself rant can you share the following extremely vital information

- how many swipes you did (can guess. order of magnitude is fine)
- how many days ago you started doing this (can't be more than like 14 since that's when you last posted without having evaded the ban yet)

@pancakemouse @GoodLookingNerd like on god decent chance the dude posted this suicide note after starting literally yesterday and doing 10 swipes. and is shitting his dick because if you recall its the same dude who posted a year ago about how he needs to take tren and go on a "suicide charge" and get laid within 4 months or else he detonates the vest because I don't even remember wtf the convoluted logic was
I realize your perception of me is skewed because i usually post here as a form of journaling when im under alot of stress and need to get my thought out somewhere. Though your not wrong; i probably should be less dramatic. Most of my frustrstion arises from the fact that i bought a burner phone for about 150$ and some google playstore giftcards for about 400$ but then google decided to flag my giftcards for no fucking reason so i’ve lost what should’ve been a good month-2s worth of budget money.

I’ve done roughly a thousand swipes - and after the first day where i got maybe 5 matches; i’ve gotten 0 matches since then. It’s quite frustrating since its basically the same as it was before; i’d hce preferred to see a measurable improvement in my results.

I’m gonna go buy another outfit abd schedule another photoshoot. I’m also gonna get a couple photos of me doing some of my hobbies so i look more interesting. I’ll boost more and swipe more.

I’m going to go out clubbing on the weekends to do some in person approaches. I have a feeling that online dating is a net negative - everything about in person approaches is better but they’re scarier - if i can get over the fear i’d never need to use this fucking app designed to make me hate myself.

Have taken notice; am putting the shirtless pic away and actually using the other photos.

I’m starting 450mg of test a week along with AIs and I have a pct in place; as well as a training coach and a meal planning regimen. Will run for 11 weeks. Picking up vials tomorrow. I’m sure that atleast a majority of my problems arise from having low testosterone - having a higher sex drive at the very least would give me more motivation to improve my dating life not to mention the added muscle gains and confidence. My gains have largely plateued for about 12 months now; i’d say the combination of bad mental health; depression low self esteem etc. are likely low test symptoms - should be greatly aided .
september

Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:29 pm

zar04 wrote:
I’ve done roughly a thousand swipes - and after the first day where i got maybe 5 matches; i’ve gotten 0 matches since then. It’s quite frustrating since its basically the same as it was before; i’d hce preferred to see a measurable improvement in my results.
That sounds like you likely are actually shadowbanned if it's been 0 matches after the first couple days, because your profile/looks aren't that bad and you're trying to ban evade.
zar04 wrote:
I’m gonna go buy another outfit abd schedule another photoshoot. I’m also gonna get a couple photos of me doing some of my hobbies so i look more interesting. I’ll boost more and swipe more.
zar04 wrote:
I’m going to go out clubbing on the weekends to do some in person approaches. I have a feeling that online dating is a net negative - everything about in person approaches is better but they’re scarier - if i can get over the fear i’d never need to use this fucking app designed to make me hate myself.
Good mindset
zar04 wrote:
I’m starting 450mg of test a week along with AIs and I have a pct in place; as well as a training coach and a meal planning regimen. Will run for 11 weeks. Picking up vials tomorrow. I’m sure that atleast a majority of my problems arise from having low testosterone - having a higher sex drive at the very least would give me more motivation to improve my dating life not to mention the added muscle gains and confidence. My gains have largely plateued for about 12 months now; i’d say the combination of bad mental health; depression low self esteem etc. are likely low test symptoms - should be greatly aided .
zar04 wrote:
I’m sure that atleast a majority of my problems arise from having low testosterone
yea I'm gonna say it, 97% chance they're NOT caused by low testosterone.

In fact I give it >90% chance you do not have low testosterone at all. Most of the guys in your demographics, position etc that I've seen, got tested and have high levels lol. Being depressed and feeling like a loser doesn't mean you're low test, it just means you're depressed and feel like a loser

I'm even gonna say the reason you haven't tested your blood levels is because you already know it's likely you don't actually have low test, and it'd take away most of your justification to roid if you knew that.

Let alone that if you were fixing low test issues you'd just TRT instead of blasting

Also go look up the ACTUAL user experience reports of people on TRT/blast. Mental effects are overwhelmingly placebo, or fucking up the AI dosage so they're estrogen effects. My experience with changing blast amounts and dropping to cruise is that I feel the same as natty. The difference is purely in muscle gain.

---

I don't mean to write that in a patronizing way about your overall choice to blast/cruise, I have no input on that. Just pointing out areas where imo your thinking can be clarified
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
september

Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:35 pm

zar04 wrote:
Most of my frustrstion arises from the fact that i bought a burner phone for about 150$ and some google playstore giftcards for about 400$ but then google decided to flag my giftcards for no fucking reason so i’ve lost what should’ve been a good month-2s worth of budget money
Btw you have a money problem that is a prerequisite blocker to your dating problem.

At a baseline you can sign up for Ubereats delivery and go deliver food for 3 days on a bike downtown and be guaranteed to make your "month or 2 of budget money".

I grew up very poor (consistently the poorest kid at school/university) so I understand the stress and limitations of not having money, but ultimately it just means you have to directly solve the money problem.
schizoposting log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:53 pm

zar04 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:49 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:11 pm
Breathe, breathe. I understand how frustrating this can be, but I can guarantee you this problem is fixable and you're doing something wrong that you're not realizing.

Which photos? Post the exact ones you used here and exact order.

You're not shadowbanned. A shadowban means ZERO matches and likes.
I’ve tried; i’m beginning to think it isn’t. Like come on who fucking is a virgin after trying this much shit like if you’re a virgin despite trying its probably terminal.
Me.

I was approaching chicks twice a week at your age, consistently, and didn't give in.

I increased that to 4 times a week when I was 22. Did that for years. Didn't give in.

Tried online dating for many years, got zero matches, nothing. I would try, for years at a time.

I only gave up at 27, after trying since I was 17 years old to lose my virginity. So, I tried for 10 years.

I came on this forum, and lost my V at 30. I have banged dozens of chicks since and towards the end of my time in BP I had a rotation of 3.

I bust my ass for 3 years, spent over 50 grand on this shit, and did the craziest shit you can imagine to start getting some basic results.

200+ dates

10,000 cold approaches

It is only now, I am taking a protracted and long break, because I personally got to where I just didn't want the chicks I was attracting. That was a choice after a lot of work.

You've not done 1% of the work I've done, and you're absolutely crushing anything I did for over 10 years

I didn't get a match until I was fucking 30. Go read my log, it took 6 months of daily work on the dating apps to get my first match. I did 5 photoshoots in that time.

Point here is, it can be hard bro. I am sorry about that. But you will be OK. I got results in the end, I'm older, not attractive, low SMV, and whatever else.

It can be done :-)

Just need to solve your puzzle.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:43 pm

zar04 wrote:
I’ve tried; i’m beginning to think it isn’t. Like come on who fucking is a virgin after trying this much shit like if you’re a virgin despite trying its probably terminal.
Me, read my log if you don't believe me.
zar04 wrote:
I’ve posted my profile above; it’s fucking bad i know but it’s not so bad that i should be getting this. Im getting less fucking matches with better photos. The mental impact of this has been awful. I need to know what i need to do escape this hell of being a fucking virgin. This is a waste of fucking time and money. Fucking tinder i’d like to take their ceos and waterboard them.
Grow the fuck up. You're acting like an entitled hot girl, and whining like a child. I don't even know you and I don't want to fuck you after reading this. The more you think these thoughts, the more it leaks out in your behavior, the more other people pick up on it, the less attractive you become.

Your success will not come on your timetable. Let me repeat that again. Your success WILL NOT come on your timetable. Doing X does not guarantee Y happens in Z amount of time. Your timetable is irrelevant, fuck your timetable. Your conception of how long things should take is sabotaging your progress. Your need for this to have happened yesterday is blinding you to your current position and where you need to go. Let it go.

You have all these concepts of way things "should" be, and everytime they turn out not to be true, you keep arguing "but they should be, my blueprint for how this works says so". If your blueprint was correct, you'd be succeeding already.

So let these expectations and timelines go, then start again. In any grouping of 10 photos, 4 of them will be worse than the other 6. This is always true for everyone. All you can do is keep taking more photos, learn what makes photos good, and keep cycling out the worst photo for a slightly better one. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over again until it actually is good enough. If it takes you longer than most, too bad. The guys that are naturally good at this don't need to feel guilty about, but by the same token, the guys who are naturally bad at this don't get to feel bitter about it.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:43 pm

zar04 wrote:
september wrote:

What's the long-term plan here? If its low T it's gonna be even lower in 12 weeks post cycle and you'll be back to square -1.
You could blast and cruise but you're young and might damage your fertility; which I guarantee when you realise later down the road that you can in fact get laid and have great relationships will become a concern if not literal ball-ache.
AI's are very bad health wise too, why not consider a lower dose which is better for your liver and just stay on cycle for a bit longer if you want?

Also consider how you'll protect your hair - looks like you have a great hairline right now but beware diffuse thinning.

I get the feeling you're tempted by the roids because you want to reach some sort of escape velocity and become a different person.
I did this and ran a blast of 300mg enan a week for 6 ish weeks then down to 250mg and then cruised on 150mg for a year because I didn't need that much to get the effects I wanted and my blood and liver markers were good.
Can't recommend this but I got what I wanted out of it and got lucky having 0 negatives, in part because I took as little as possible to get to the result I wanted.
It might be worth considering whether a dose so high you'll need AI's is gonna give you any more results long-term than a lower one with less sides.

I like that you've got a coach on hand if you go through with it though - the body can only take so many blasts in our lives and it will age you so it's best to maximise each one.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:08 pm

zar04 wrote:
giftcards for about 400$ but then google decided to flag my giftcards for no fucking reason so i’ve lost what should’ve been a good month-2s worth of budget money.
they did the same thing to me with 50 euros gift card, sent the pictures they asked and waited about a week. After a week i tried to redeem the card again and it worked, i didn't recieve any email saying the the verification process was over so i was worried but it worked at the end
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052