Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:22 am

Whoah! How could I miss this log? You're a beast!
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:39 am

Man I friggin love your vlogs. You're so real man. Can't help but be happy for you every step of the way. Glad the high fives went smoothly for you, what'd I tell you? Heh

Something about the high five days changed me, I'm a new person. Physical contact? The quick rejections? The sheer volume of the interactions? The constant rejection -> good response sandwich? You were on point with that. The thing with the soft/warm hands sounds creepy but it's true, it triggers something masculine in us. And girls have their own thing like you said, they can detect our confidence/momentum like a sixth sense. It's amazing. You probably heard about this sense before too, so did I, but until you get in there and do it, you don't really believe it.

You love this program? I want to marry this program
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:59 pm

Quick update from yesterday:

- No drills.
- Had to miss work because of back pain.
- Car got a flat tire.
- Did a quick set at the mall but couldn't find anyone. Won't have time to do drills tonight either.
- Should be good to go tomorrow.

@sundleboro isn't it funny how I was avoiding the high fives because of Covid. It's fuxking awesome. Glad you took charge of the high fives man. I can see how they wouldve helped me sooner.
sundleboro wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:39 am
good response sandwich
Haha yeah that's a good way of putting it.
it's hard to one up marrying this program.

@SIGMA_1234 thanks dude. This program is unreal, it's like a real life amusement park.

@Toast yeah its weird but this sense or superiority seems to rub off on the girls. I dont even know if it's superiority. It's just a position where im seeing that to her: Im rare, its maybe once in a lifetime experience for a guy to approach her... but for me she's just one of 50-100 attractive girls I'm talking to this week.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:20 pm

Seems like your embodying the phrase "Big Dick Energy" and it seems like people definitely pick up on these things. I'm no expert on this, but people say that the majority of what influences someone's view of you is mostly body language, and tone of voice. Chris has also stated that what you say doesn't even really matter. With your results it definitely seems like this is true.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
sundleboro

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:40 pm

Man what are they making you do at work, with the back pain? Sorry to hear that
Manganiello

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:33 am

Day 40 (done)

Drill: "Hey wait sec, you're cute, I'm (NAME)" high five.

Summary
- Did this today and yesterday so this is for both days.

YESTERDAY
- Yesterday was brutal. Whatever magic I had on Sunday did not transfer to yesterday.
- I missed work and felt guilty about it all day and that messed with my mindset for the drills.

- 7 girls
- 2 negative reactions, 4 neutral, 1 positive.

TODAY
- Totallt different story.
- learnt my lesson and stopped trying to be smooth. Just cared about getting it done.
- I started to forget who I talked to and who I didn't.
- AA was significantly less. good momentum. Went about 3x faster than yesterday.

- 11 girls
- 4 great reactions (ironically), 5 neutral, 2 bad.

Notable girls:
1) Jillian. Fucking hottest girl I talked to. I followed her into a makeup store. Super receptive.

2) Girl asked "Are you following me". Happened yesterday. Totally shook me up. But after giving it some thought I realized I was in the right for approaching her ans did everything right. If anything i would've doubled down on that approach.

3)
Me: "high five".
Her: "I'm good"
Me: "elbow bump".
Her: "I don't touch people".
Me: "air five"
Her: "No thanks"
Me: "It's really simple you just rise you hand up like this.:
Her: ...
Me: ....
Her: ......
Me: "You know I can't leave til you raise your hand up".
Her: *raises hand
Me: "Finally."

And then what do you know? I talk to a younger girl literally 30 seconds later, just as hot. And she's super receptive. Like what the hell?

That's why I was saying @Toast its the girls JOB to respond well. There's no way I became a different person in the span of 30 seconds. It was all 1 girl being a bitch, and the other 1 being awesome. Almost nothing to do with me.

Lessons
- do NOT be smooth, dont even think about being smooth. Being smooth is a waste of time. Just be aggressive. Aggressive gets it done, smooth is just an ego jerkoff.
- Im beginning to wonder if caring about the good reactions is counterproductive. I still love it when a hot girl responds super well when I call her cute. That feels amazing, but maybe wanting every girl to respond like that is a bad idea? It does feel like wanting a good response is a hurtle when I actually am doing the drills.
- It's almost like when I value a good reactions from girls I tend to get more outcome dependent and thus more AA, and thus less confident and then ironically I get worse reactions.
- What I was telling myself: "Don't be smooth, it might go good, it might go bad. Who the fuck cares? Just go in there and get it done."
- Some girls are predictable at this point. Hot 27+ year olds, are often pointless to approach seems like. Hot 20ish girls are almost always good.

Other stuff:
Calories: 2119 (2 needless snacking are to blame)
Back is getting better.

@sundleboro I build houses. Oddly it wasn't from lifting anything that hurt it.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:07 pm

Manganiello wrote:
- do NOT be smooth, dont even think about being smooth. Being smooth is a waste of time. Just be aggressive. Aggressive gets it done, smooth is just an ego jerkoff.
- Im beginning to wonder if caring about the good reactions is counterproductive. I still love it when a hot girl responds super well when I call her cute. That feels amazing, but maybe wanting every girl to respond like that is a bad idea? It does feel like wanting a good response is a hurtle when I actually am doing the drills.
- It's almost like when I value a good reactions from girls I tend to get more outcome dependent and thus more AA, and thus less confident and then ironically I get worse reactions.
- What I was telling myself: "Don't be smooth, it might go good, it might go bad. Who the fuck cares? Just go in there and get it done."
- Some girls are predictable at this point. Hot 27+ year olds, are often pointless to approach seems like. Hot 20ish girls are almost always good.
Today seems like a day full of great lessons. I'll definitely come back here to reread this log. All of this makes sense.
Manganiello wrote:
- Im beginning to wonder if caring about the good reactions is counterproductive. I still love it when a hot girl responds super well when I call her cute. That feels amazing, but maybe wanting every girl to respond like that is a bad idea? It does feel like wanting a good response is a hurtle when I actually am doing the drills
you could possible be setting ur self up poorly with this mindset. If you always hope for a good response and u don't get it u may end up being bummed. If u thought the opposite and every girl u expected to give a poor response gave a good response, would u think it would have the opposite effect? As in you were surprised by the good response when u were expecting a bad one.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:18 pm

Toast wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:07 pm
you could possible be setting ur self up poorly with this mindset. If you always hope for a good response and u don't get it u may end up being bummed. If u thought the opposite and every girl u expected to give a poor response gave a good response, would u think it would have the opposite effect? As in you were surprised by the good response when u were expecting a bad one.
Yeah it feels like there's some fine line here.

It's like I want good reactions. But trying to control the reactions is a bad idea. So there's some lesson here somewhere. Just haven't distilled it yet.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:18 pm
Yeah it feels like there's some fine line here.
Good point. Definitely something to think about. If you always thought negatively it could affect your overall approach and your mental state afterwards. Didn't really think about this lol

Maybe in the future what is referred to as "screening" helps with getting more good responses. I haven't read much about it, but it seems like within the first 10 or so seconds you evaluate whether or not the girl is receptive and if not you just move along.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:47 am

You make this shit look easy - love that you trucked through a bad day to keep the good work going...so is the approach log gonna be in this same post or are you gonna make a new one??
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Manganiello

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:36 pm

enjoyablehat wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:47 am
You make this shit look easy - love that you trucked through a bad day to keep the good work going...so is the approach log gonna be in this same post or are you gonna make a new one??
Thanks Mr.Hat.

I think I'll start a separate log for the real approaches, or some general progress log. I'll probably turn this log into a resource for other people doing or looking to do the AA program.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:38 pm

No approaches yesterday. Had a friend from out of province.

Will be at it tonight again.
And possible a little bit on Sunday. But I'm planning to work then so we'll see.

Calories: 1600 (+/- 50)
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

sundleboro

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:38 am

Grats on Day 40 finished! Maybe to you and Toast's discussion, it's about having a percentage expectation. Like, maybe it's thinking, "I'm guaranteed to have 1/20" and going in with knowing most of them will go "bad" and just looking for that 1 that works. That way, you'll still do the 20 because you know you're guaranteed the 1 in the end.
Manganiello wrote:
2) Girl asked "Are you following me". Happened yesterday. Totally shook me up. But after giving it some thought I realized I was in the right for approaching her ans did everything right. If anything i would've doubled down on that approach.

3)
Me: "high five".
Her: "I'm good"
Me: "elbow bump".
Her: "I don't touch people".
Me: "air five"
Her: "No thanks"
Me: "It's really simple you just rise you hand up like this.:
Her: ...
Me: ....
Her: ......
Me: "You know I can't leave til you raise your hand up".
Her: *raises hand
Me: "Finally."
You're responding well to it in the moment, and the thinking-back-on-it phase afterwards, it probably gets less and less as it happens more and more. Especially when you approach for real and some of them start leading to other things, so the bad ones, who cares. The "judging them" mindset really works well. It's like, you've seen it all, you know the normal reaction, and when something weird happens, you know it's an anomaly, and it's them, not you.
sundleboro

Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:44 am

Watched your vlog on Day 22, thanks for doing that audio. I'm going to try the same! That was amazing
Manganiello

Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:09 pm

sundleboro wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:44 am
Watched your vlog on Day 22, thanks for doing that audio. I'm going to try the same! That was amazing
Yeah man, I forgot about that. I should record some audio again.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]