Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:48 am

endless333 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:39 am
You can have a monthly approach goal? Like 200 or so.
Do you have to have convo's of 2 minutes? Mine are mostly really short, like:

Hey, you're cute, What's your name? I'm Martijn. What are you up to today? Then I ask to hang out and get their number if they're down
That might be a good idea. I think daily goals would work better for me anyway. I can measure progress against them easier. I just want to be putting the time in first and foremost and then start worrying about quotas.

If I get talking to a girl it can go 5 or 6 minutes. One I had today was 8 minutes I think. I just need to find one thing I'm legitimately curious about and I can talk for hours. One girl was going to Costa Rica, that was cool, One girl I was able to guess what college degree she abandoned, another did some artwork on her shoes.

But honestly I'm not sure if conversations over 2 minutes are any better.

I'm also a dumb noob who just started real approaches so all my opinions on "real approaching" have low credibility right now.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:52 am

I saw your vlog on GLL smoking the cigar, fully energised from the events of that day. It hit me a different way to see how happy and alive you looked, very envious of those feelings you got. Good luck bro.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:05 pm

Pumped for your man you're done with the program and approaching the - it's the big tings that matters. Keep at it - slowly try to do more - and take advice from the guys that you know know their shit on this (not me!!) let's fucking go
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:32 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:20 am
They're just NPCs.
I don't know these girls, they don't know me. They're just NPCs. Who cares where this goes? It's not a quest character. Idk for some reason that mentality has always helped.
This made me laugh, but i think helps with approaches.
endless333 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:39 am
You can have a monthly approach goal? Like 200 or so.
Do you have to have convo's of 2 minutes? Mine are mostly really short, like:

Hey, you're cute, What's your name? I'm Martijn. What are you up to today? Then I ask to hang out and get their number if they're down
Chris has also stated something similar to this. You're not there to talk to girls, you're there to pick up numbers and get laid. Having a natural conversation is nice, but is that giving the girl the vibe that you're just a friendly guy. Not a guy who could sweep her off her feet at this very moment and fuck her brains out?
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Consistency is key

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:29 pm

Yo like the hairstyle in the new vid make it blonde again!
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
Manganiello

Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:49 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:48 am
Chris has also stated something similar to this. You're not there to talk to girls, you're there to pick up numbers and get laid. Having a natural conversation is nice, but is that giving the girl the vibe that you're just a friendly guy. Not a guy who could sweep her off her feet at this very moment and fuck her brains out?
I think after 500 to 1000 approaches I could comment on this more from experience. No idea man. I've heard some people say the convo matters and some people say it doesn't.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:21 am

March 21 Sunday

1 approach.

Summary
- Got 1 approach in. Receptive, but boyfriend.
- Mapped out the city by neighborhood and density of girls aged 20 to 24.
- also found out there's about 15k to 20k attractive girls in this city ~25% of all girls between 18 to 25.
- probably spent too much time analyzing stuff. But I was going like OCD and felt like I had to answer this stuff for my own sanity.

Thoughts
- I think girls for the most part love being approached. Like they really want it to happen to them. And it's almost like they go along with the approach because it's such a rare and valuable experience. So even if they aren't interested they won't screen themselves out til the end.

Lessons

1 approach today sucks
10 approaches from Friday to Sunday sucks.

Or let's just say there's something missing.
I'm used to doing 10 to 20 girls per day...

So what's missing?

Not having adequate time at the right venue. Earliest I showed up to a place was yesterday and I only had a 90 monute window to approach. All the other days it was smaller.

Not having clear targets set in stone. This made the AA program very doable. Everyday I'd wake up and know I was looking to talk to 20 girls that day... where as now. There's nobody telling me what to do. So I've been defaulting to "let's just see how this goes". Which is always BAD. that mentality never worked during the AA program or sales. It was a cue for getting slaughtered.

Treating each day like a drill.
This worked well yesterday but I had amnesia about this lesson today

Final thoughts
I might start tracking every situation I'm having AA with and then logging about approaching girls ONLY in those situations.

Going to do this, this week:

1 day where I approach 7 girls
1 day where I approach 10 girls
1 day where I approach 15 girls.

Doesn't matter how or when I do it. I just need those counts in the week.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:18 pm

March 22

Talked to 10 girls, got 1 number.

Funny mix of reactions.
Spent 3 hours approaching, went to 9 grocery stores and 2 malls and had 15 opportunities total. Not much I could do and despite it being 10 approaches I really feel like that number should be 30.

I can't think of any better places to approach either. Those were the best stops im aware of in the city.

Seems like the population density just sucks here.

I'm really hoping it's a situation of just it being a Monday and bad weather. But still going to multiple good locations and seeing 5 girls every hour is pretty pretttyyyy bad.

I have vlog. But I got home super late and instaslept. I'll post more details later.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Wifty
Name: Ben
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:50 pm

Don't beat yourself down mate that Will only slow you down.

What I suggest you is to warm up before you get in approaches.

It means as soon as you leave the house you ask time to the first person you see. And then ask around 5 girls for the time quickly to get it out.
That gets you 'on' in no time.

It's a trick
It gets you momentum quickier.
Use it and make it easy for yourself
Manganiello

Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:21 pm

Wifty wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:50 pm
It's a trick
It gets you momentum quickier.
Use it and make it easy for yourself
Does it come across as I'm beatng myself down? Serious question. I was more mad about the situation than myself yesterday.

I feel my performance was very good yesterday.

I approacheded 2 girls within 60 seconds of starting.

The problem wasnt warming up. It's that I was hustling for 3 hours and saw 15 approachable girls.
Last edited by Manganiello on Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Wifty
Name: Ben
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:05 pm

I had the feeling you were because of missed opportunities.

May have read your post too quick
When you said pretty bad you were talking about locations probably not about what you did

Edit.
Yh my bad i read in shortcuts.

Which city you live in ?
Population density is that bad ?
Manganiello

Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:26 pm

Wifty wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:05 pm
Which city you live in ?
Population density is that bad ?
Calgary.
1500 people /square km
3900 people/square mile.

It's hit and miss,
Nobody has been taking transit since covid and the malls are empty at about 6:20pm.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:15 am

March 25 Thursday

No video, had a client call right after the session.

Summary:
- Was aiming for 15 girls today, but talked to 5. Pretty high quality approaches tho (in terms of balls).
- 5 rejections, (2 silent/unresposnive, 1 just not interested after the convo, 1 married, 1 total freak out)
- Found the long drive 45 minutes between venues (including gas), really fucked up momentum
- Valuable day, think I learnt more today.

Notable Interaction.

Me: Hey
Her: Nope
Me: ????
Her: *runs over to her mom (who I didn't see)
Mom: Just walk away.
Me: What? why???
Mom: Just walk away.
Me: All I did was say Hi.
Mom: Yup.
Me: Ok, so you like need to carry around a big sign everywhere you go that says "don't talk to me".

Kind of hate those people. It's like the people who react badly to cold calls, they just expect you to read their mind and know they don't want to be talked to. Mom was one of those old disheveled looking people who's given up on life and died her hair red, and hasn't bothered gettin the brown/grey roots fixed. (if you know what I mean).
As usual the girl before was super nice and attractive.

Thoughts.
- Another day that was probably tooo busy. 2 client calls, work, plus approaches is a bit much for 1 day. I started the day 17 hours go and it's still not done. That's too much, even for me.
- I'm going to problem solve everything til I get to 80 to 100 approaches per week.
- Going to take a small vacation next week to reset my goals... so that number of approaches per week might change (kind of doubt it tho).

Lessons:
- Having an "in case of emergency" button really helps. I'm trying to train my brain to a line where once I say it I have to approach, no matter what, where the girl is, or what happens while I walk over to her. I say the line and I approach. Started that today, it enabled the last 2 approaches, 100%. I don;t think that hesitation ever goes away no matter how many girls you talk to.

- The more reps the easier it gets (Duh), but I have to keep reminding myself that because the AA program, deludes you into thinking your AA goes away 100% when you're done. I can assure you it does not, it just gets 100x reduced, and allows you to execute. I'd like to know if anyone else had a different experience, but I don't think so.

- Saying Hi, is the win. Not the number, but just doing one makes it easier

- Whether you like it or not, you develop POSITIVE MOMENTUM or NEGATIVE MOMENTUM with every girl you see, each girl you see and talk to makes the next approach easier, every girl you see and do not talk to makes the next approach harder. So even though you can be out there in the field for a long time, you can actually make it harder the more time you spend out there if you disqualify or bitch out of opportunities. This was a huge lesson.

lots of small things, but those are the big ones. The two biggest lessons were developing an "in case of emergency" button, and then seeing how momentum works during the approaches.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:23 pm

Yeah it was one of those people. Met hundreds of em doing sales.

They're just bombs masquerading as people. Get too close and they blow up.

In a sadistic way, I kind of like it because they push me in the direction of not giving a fuck.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:55 pm

I made this as a note to myself, some of you guys might see value in it so I'm posting it here.

I think the next big shift mentally is being known and seen as 'that guy who approaches' and being seen as 'creepy'. Not just being seen as that but being proud of it, seeing it as a strength and inviting that view from people.

I was hesitant to be seen as that guy (still am), but it's necessary cuz I'll never hit high approach numbers if I try to dance around it.

Dealing with tons of negative feedback from people and seeing that I'm still OK after the fact is probably what will amplify my freedom to approach more than anything.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]