Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Nov 19
0/6 - had a hard time starting this one. And doing it.

Troy (who's not on these forums), but some of you guys may know. Gave me some great advice.

That's it.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:58 am

Nov 20

2/15

Felt way better approaching.
Very little AA.

Got 2 tentative dates setup.

1 # from tinder as well.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:55 am

Nov 22

Might make more sense to log this on my online thread but.... Fuck it.

Date legit flakes. Confirmed no show.

Did not fucking matter cuz a friend of mine (good friend haven't seen or talked to in 7 years invited me for drinks with another old friend).

Super interesting.

We all went to highschool together. All 3 of us were in the top 5 in our graduating class for grades.

We went to the same university & got good degrees.
One became a petroleum engineer
One became a doctor
I went into biz school

And now I'm just fucking girls.
They probably make 3x much more than I do.
Atleast.

I took a very different turn. Everyone went on the career path and it felt like I just completely abandoned the path of having a successful life in Western Society. I was on it and then j just got off. And I got off a long time ago.

It was like a window into another life.
I was mildly jealous cuz they make so much more than I do. And have freedoms I don't have. And income stability will never ever ever be a problem. And the social status that comes from that...

But then we talk about women, and one guys jaded about his marriage.

Other guy is talking about how he wants a serious relationship but can't find a good girl.

I guess we're all doing better in some areas and worse in others.

That's the first tug I've had to get serious about money in maybe 3 years. I haven't given the slightest fuck since then. And I probably still won't for awhile. But it just caught me off guard. Like man, what if I devoted myself to work like these guys have?

How long do I wanna be fucking girls for?

It wasnt a powerful feeling or anything. I'm just noting that I felt something. About that for the first time in a long time.

I also am beginning to see marriage and having a kid as a trap. A girl actually told me this. But since she told me I started seeing it everywhere. Guys and girls love their relationships, as soon as a kid comes around theyre time, energy and sleep gets thrown into the kid and they lose the intimacy they had with their partner.

The deeper I go into the fringes of a sex life, the more I clue into just how mindless a lot of these decisions we can make our.

Marriage may not be good.
Kids may not be happiness.

Who knows.

Another journal entry post.
Worked 12 hours today.
Will again tomorrow.
Nothing girls related til after tomorrow.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:45 am

update

Just keeping you guys in the loop.

Gone into a monk mode with work and doing self-reflection and goal setting for the next year.

So not really anything worthy to update girls wise.

Probably won't update my log much for the next 4 weeks. If you guys have any questions or want my input on something just @me.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:39 am

Clearly, you have tonnes of potential in every area of life King Manga.

It is definitely possible for you to make absolute bank and enjoy a very high standard of living.

I think you've gotten your emotional and physical needs met, proven to yourself that you can have whatever type of dating life you want, and you've got a great platform for all that could follow.

Deep reflection is good and will help you create a brilliant next chapter.

BTW, my friends from school and University are well ahead of me in finances, their relationships, everything. I'm the straggler who got left behind as I had like 4 damn years of health problems that kept me out of life. BUT, to me, the most inspiring tale is that of an underdog story, that of a come back - I have seen many people come back from absolutely nothing and literally overtake everyone else. History is littered with many examples.

Making real money is a very important goal for me, and in my process, it'll come - The Phoenix Project must be delivered first. Thereafter, I suspect I'll be where you are, albeit with my own set of perspectives and assumptions.

Keep us updated King Manga, it's always a privilege to watch & learn from you.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello

Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:44 pm

MakingAComeback wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:39 am
Clearly, you have tonnes of potential in every area of life King Manga.

It is definitely possible for you to make absolute bank and enjoy a very high standard of living.

I think you've gotten your emotional and physical needs met, proven to yourself that you can have whatever type of dating life you want, and you've got a great platform for all that could follow.

Deep reflection is good and will help you create a brilliant next chapter.
Appreciate the nice words @MakingAComeback

Actually I haven't proven that to myself yet. I've proven I can talk to girls and get laid in relatively high frequency, yes.

But there's a nagging part that still feels unaccomplished. I still haven't been able to hookup with very attractive at will. It's felt very random and inconsistent with hot girls.

Also retention is something I feel like I don't have. Albeit I think there's stuff I've done there made it harder to retain (like not wanting to text girls after a date or a hookup, and refusing to have long conversations with a girl, etc.).

So I think next year will be along the same path as this year, just going deeper.

I won't really conclusive say til my goals are written in stone. But switching the majority of my focus away from dating feels premature.

All the guys I look up to have spent multiple years focusing on their dating life.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:00 am

Manganiello wrote: ↑
Basically, you're good as you are. But you wanna be even better. (As opposed to "I'm not good enough.") You're way, way, way past the point of being "good".
Ok. I'm going to give a short rant here.

Because this is a very very important point. And Andy you might get it, but others might not.

I just want to draw out the point more clearly.

There's a difference between
1) having low self-esteem
2) being discontent.

High self-esteem means you generally like yourself. And believe in yourself.

Being discontent means you hate your circumstances and find it embarassing and disgusting.

Why thats an important distinction.

Because every great period of life where you excel, accomplish big things will be PRECEDED by discontentment.

Profound discontentment actually correlates with accomplishment. If anyone thinks about the big positive changes theyve made in their life theyll find this largely true.

@KillYourInnerLoser your financial achievements this year was preceded by what?

My first cold approach lay was preceded by frustration.

My string of online lays preceded by embrassment.

Weight loss. Same thing.

Not all "bad" feelings are bad.

That's the biggest lie in self-help. You don't want to avoid all bad feelings. You want to be discontent. If you want to levelup you want to despise your life.

We get what we need.
Not what we want.

Your needs are driven by pain in the here and now.

Wants are like a loose fantasy. They're optional.

Want more success?
Hate your life.

That doesn't mean hate yourself. Just hate your surroundings. Maybe hate your behaviour. But don't hate yourself.

2 different things.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:51 am

Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:00 am
Basically, you're good as you are. But you wanna be even better. (As opposed to "I'm not good enough.") You're way, way, way past the point of being "good".
Want more success?
Hate your life.

I get this King Manga, I get it a lot LOL.

Negative emotions are powerful as fuck.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:39 am

Dec 8

Mostly been working. Quite a lot actually.

Did some number crunching and realized I have to work 50 hrs a week and get a pay raise if I want to bit my income goals. Next year.

Immediately I feel conflicted.

I hyper want to prioritize dating. But I also want to hit the financial targets almost equally.

I'll have to sort this out. Cuz no way am I going to be productive with this confusion.

Cool update

Not about me, but a friend.

I helped set his Tinder profile up last week ..

2 lays in 4 days.

The only reason I'm saying this is cuz it felt cool that I could tell him what pictures to use and then he fucks 2 girls right away. Maybe a 3rd tomorrow.

Everytime I see a guy doing well I get a mix of inspiration and jealousy. I don't think it's a bad thing.

But it makes me think: "Holy fuck I need tattoos and need to slim down."

For context: This guy works out a lot, has his own clothing company and has maybe 30+ hours of tattoo work. So that should give an idea of what he looks like. Looks are absolutely maxed. I'm not surprised he did that well. But it's also like fuck. I want it to be that easy for me

And maybe it was. But that guy only boost 3x.
He's doing about as well as I was, but with less boosting. I can't help but compare and feel a tinge of jealousy.

But again ... that's where the conflict comes in. I want to hit my financial goals really badly but also want to max everything out in my dating life. And right now they feel like polar opposites.

Had the exact same problem last year with wanting to move out. I think I just got clear on what I needed to do and then used a lot of discipline to finish the AA program and work 45-50 hrs a week.

I was working 50 hrs a week when I was approaching 100+ girls weekly. So it might not be impossible. But for some reason it feels that way. I have to get very clear on how I'm gonna go about this.

Hmmm.....

Anyway. That's it.

You probably still won't see any action in the dating front for a other 3-4 weeks.

Just tryna get myself setup very well for next year.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:04 am

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:39 am
But it makes me think: "Holy fuck I need tattoos and need to slim down."
I would legitimately get 30-40% more lays with two full sleeves of tattoos. It's stupid how well they work. Stupid because I don't want to put anything permanent on my body. That's why I got an https://ephemeral.tattoo in New York this summer. The max they do is 4x4, though, and it costs $450 for that size. It fades in 9-15 months.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:20 am

oh man sleeve tattoos like that I would not be opposed to. I wanna see some pics of this.

I'd get financials to baseline, better use of time. Girls are fickle and will still be there. I'm surprised you were able to help your friend out so much but sometimes its just that little thing that pushes them over the edge. And I get that feeling of jealousy I definitely got that with my buddy when we would go out at night time.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:40 am

Jealousy is real, don't try to think about it. As a student I worked in hospitality, doing big promo events for companies. Lots of models - think the girls you see on car shows. I worked with a guy who was a legit male model, doing the occasional runway and photoshoot.

He showed me his Instagram and Tinder. You wouldn't believe how easy it is for him.

Post a dumb black & white selfie to your IG Story? 5 girls instantly hit him up.
Reply to the Story of a girl petting her cat with "nice pussy"? She's interested.
Girls on Tinder were constantly opening him too with that starry-eyed emoji and hearts and stuff like that.

Guy is 6'5, skinny, never set foot in a gym in his life. Some people just picked good parents.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Re: Pain in your life being a motivation for hard work.
GLL had an interesting view on the subject:

I do believe that in the long run you need some bigger, think guys that have everything (Elon Musk, etc), how the fuck do they find motivation to keep working? They expand their scope, their environment is no longer shit, but the world by default is shit, so they focus on fixing the world (not out of naive altruism but because they know the sense of contribution makes you happy).

But for most of us, before achieving that stage, it's neccesary to get rid of a lot of baggage.

Whatever gives me motivation to work harder is good in my book.
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Manganiello

Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:50 pm

pancakemouse wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:04 am
I would legitimately get 30-40% more lays with two full sleeves of tattoos.
I used to doubt this. Now I believe it. Like he was saying "most" girls would ask to see the rest of his tattoos. He might be exaggerating but I definitely don't get that comment.
Sisyphus wrote: ↑
I'd get financials to baseline, better use of time.
I know what you're getting at. But I think it misses the larger point.. You need to do whatever your gut tugs youto do, and work on that thing until completion then move on.

That was the biggest lesson from my 20s. Despite doing some cool things I switched goals so much my accomplishments were irrelevant.

F.O.C.U.S.
Follow One Course Until Successful.
Sisyphus wrote: ↑
Re: Pain in your life being a motivation for hard work.
GLL had an interesting view on the subject:
Couldn't agree more. Chris had so much fucking wisdom. And rare but true points. He took a pretty keen eye at reality and tried to make sense of it.

He has this incredible ability at seperating BS from truth.

---

Thanks bros.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Holden wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:40 am
Guy is 6'5, skinny, never set foot in a gym in his life. Some people just picked good parents.
I know. I mean we all get lucky in some areas and unlucky in others.

It's not a very good line of thought comparing luck. Cuz you'll be slightly indifferent for getting lucky. And then feel bad for getting unlucky.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]